Bad Boy Badmash

By xiaowithoutthex

Sara is a masoom larki. Trouble is everything she desires to stay away from, but how can she resist the boys... More

Aloo Paratha
"Shadab" Rukh Khan
Aloo Paratha Continued
Mushkil
Sixer
Mr. Shah
Naughty Boy
Gym Rat
J.
Ex
Massage
Drive Test
Academic Rival
Enemies
Rickshaw
Enemies Continued
Truth or Dare
Birthday Boy
Talaaq
Text Message
Birthday Girl
Maiden
Murti

Big Foot

126 2 2
By xiaowithoutthex

Sara was innocently walking down the halls of her school when suddenly someone pulls her into a classroom.

"K-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-KAUN HOE TUM????????" She yelled as he locked the door behind him.

Sara's heart failed as she looked up at the Minar e Pakistan statue figure in front of her. She was terrified.

"Rishtey mein tou hum tumhare baap lagtay hain... naam hai SHAHEEN SHAH." Shaheen Shah Afridi told her.

The boy was incredibly tall and fit. Sara gulped.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-tum k-k-ya chahte hoe????" She asked with tameez, destroying his massive eardrums.

He came closer, invading the darpoke's personal space. Sara gasped as her back hit the desk behind her. She was trapped. Like a chooha in a mousetrap. She felt like a kathputli. She held no power against this dominating figure. She raised her hands together.

"Main hath jor kar guzarish karti hoon ke aap mujhe baksh dein, khuda ke liye!!!" Her Urdu was top notch.

Shaheen smiled.

Sara almost exploded from laughter after seeing his face like that. Shaheen grew serious. He did not like her laughing at him. He grabbed her by her giribaan.

"TUM MUJH PAR HANSO GI???????" He yelled.

She tried to escape his demonic grasp, but uski har koshish na kaam rahi. She teared up. Shaheen noticed and instantly let go.

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry...." he apologized.

"It ok." Sara's voice was polite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 93 14
What happens when SHAHEEN SHAH AFRIDI, a young talented pakistani fast bowler starts developing feelings for the only person he HATES the most on thi...
140K 11.4K 70
•Safa Hayat• Her flounders against the world haven't been known to anyone. Neither do the scars that run deep inside the abyss of her frail soul. She...
447K 28.5K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
211K 9.2K 57
Nawal Arshad- A pampered girl, loved by everyone around her. She dreams of fairytales before bringing them into words but when her own life turns out...