𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗠𝗣...

Por cherryredbIush

──────── 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 . . . A royal, from one of the wealthiest families in Outer Banks, mysteriously move... Mais

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗
𝟬𝟬, the beginnings of a treasure hunt
𝟬𝟭, like a crime documentary
𝟬𝟮, skittles and red solo cups
𝟬𝟯, drunken tomfoolery
𝟬𝟰, list of near death experiences
𝟬𝟱, the past is a stalker
𝟬𝟲, rip lenny
𝟬𝟳, storm on the sea of galilee

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

6.8K 126 43
Por cherryredbIush

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗲𝘀
𝘰 𝘶 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 𝘣 𝘢 𝘯 𝘬 𝘴

𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 in Outer Banks, the Joneses, had everything they could ever want. Wealthy and reputable, the entirety of figure eight kissing the ground they walk on. It was a dream life, on the surface. Pina Coladas every Saturday, pearl necklaces and designer clothes. All the meaningless luxuries needed in a life to have happiness. Right? Well, if you were to ask the Jones princess, her scowl and cold shoulder would be a sufficient answer. And maybe her rebellious behaviour was due to her family's dysfunctionalities and tragedies, hidden behind the curtains, but either way, she was docked as 'troubled' ever since around a year ago.

When Daniella Jones ( her mother ) married the mayor, the rumours and gossip was pleasant entertainment for the public. Even before the marriage, the neighbours would gossip about the tragedies of the Jones household, but when you move in with the most powerful man on the island the whispers become screams. So, her daughter's destructive impulses had ripple effects in their fragile reputation.

In order to keep her out of trouble, Daniella Jones was often resorting to valuable lengths to maintain a clean record. With her new husband being the mayor of OBX, it granted many luxuries, including power. However, it wasn't enough. If anything, with all the fractures in their public image, the hush money was becoming useless, and the secrets were spilling out. And soon the pressure of hiding so many tragedies, faking smiles and perfection, got to her daughter. Resulting in her moving away from home.

Sanctuary disguised itself in a small blue speckled home covered in flowers of all colours. And for the last few months, she stayed there. Her grandmother's house on the cut. Facing the ocean on a secluded field, old and quaint.

She said goodbye to luxury lifestyles — partying with airheaded kooks and toxic relationships. And began an isolated simple life of selling flowers with her grandmother.

Until, of course, she reunited with a childhood friend and became inseparable with a group of dumbass pogues. And soon, it would be with said pogues she embarks on a goonies-style adventure for four hundred million in gold.

A destructive impulse of which would cost her life.

𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦
𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗡 𝘕𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 1 2003
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗦 𝘚𝘏𝘌/𝘏𝘌𝘙
𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝘉𝘐𝘚𝘌𝘟𝘜𝘈𝘓
𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝘚𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘗𝘐𝘖

❝ over there is aj, kook turned pogue as of last year. nobody really knows why . . . she won't even tell me. we've known each other since we were in diapers, but only recently became friends again. its, uh, a long story — anyway, ever since she decided to move in with her grandma, she's been hanging out with us. and we've all given her a warm welcome. well . . . most of us. she's a mystery, there's not much she likes to tell people about herself. but she's pretty much got a mouth on her like john bender, so, not many people really try to know her ❞

━━━ 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖻. 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗅𝖾𝖽𝗀𝖾

━━━ 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘! thank you for deciding to read my story <3 please feel free to vote and comment. makes my day :D ( just a note, i have no idea if obx has a mayor? just, you know, keep in mind this is a fanfic so if somethin isn't very accurate, we shall use our imagination )
also i'm a huge taylor swift and harry styles fan so expect some references ;)

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗦 please read this ! i'd feel more comfortable with you being aware of all the warnings and notes

this novel contains, though is not limited to: strong language, drug usage, abuse, violence, smoking, alcohol, scars, sexual assault, kidnapping, trauma and mental health topics. if these thing make you uncomfortable, i would suggest not reading please prioritize your mental health over a fanfiction!

( my intentions for including these topics are not to romanticize or glorify them in any way. it's to raise awareness and for character development. my biggest goal in my character(s) is for her to grow and inspire readers to do the same. if at any point anyone feels like i have gone about portraying a subject in the incorrect way, please do tell me. im no professional and i am always learning more and researching to show these topics in an accurate way. so, please let me know and correct me so i can properly educate too. i wont take it as hate as long as you are telling me politely and i will proceed to change what i can )

characters in this book may not have the same opinions as you / have unpopular opinions. this does not mean it is my opinion, just my characters. there are also some controversial topics ( an example being things like religious beliefs ), but my characters will speak honestly about their ideas and opinions ect. please do not argue with one another. you have the right to your opinion, and the right to express it, as long as you do not portray those opinions as facts and respect others views on the matter.

this work is also fiction, so the accuracy to real life circumstances won't always be correct. information and data is taken from researching. same applies to the actors in real life. their characters obviously have no association to actual personality / life.

my character(s) are not perfect. I personally dislike when mc's are depicted in an unrealistic way. so like many other people, my oc has stomach rolls, experiences with acne, stretch marks, and body hair ect. my character also has 'flaws' like every human on this planet. she will make mistakes and portray some toxic traits to learn and grow from. please understand everyone has good and bad qualities, and that my character will grow as the story continues. don't judge her too harshly straight away. try understand her perspective.

𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔
twitter: cherryredblush
tik tok: cherryredblushh
instagram: cherryredblushh
( tik tok im most active on <3 )

𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 nothing from this book may be copied in any situation unless given prior permission by me. nothing may be reproduced in any way, this work all belongs to myself. any companies, celebrities, songs, businesses & movies mentioned are not owned by me ( unless specified as otherwise )

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

870 1 20
In the coastal town of Outerbanks in North Carolina, Lily and her friends stumble upon a famous shipwreck during their summer escapades. What begins...
207K 8.4K 39
-𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ᵗᵒᵖᵖᵉʳ ᵗʰᵒʳⁿᵗᵒⁿ, ʲᵒʰⁿ ᵇ "𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙨...
6.9K 212 12
୨⎯ "𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿�...
13.4K 132 33
M I D N I G H T R A I N • "𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩...