Faithless

By devour-me

"...and a little bird told me our king has been spending too much time in Purgatory, meeting with certain arc... More

1 - Be Careful What You Wish For
2 - The Offer
3 - Alliance
4 - Open Your Eyes
5 - Reality
6 - Good Liar
7 - Playing With Fire
8 - Improbability
9 - Who And What?
10 - Be Careful
11 - Do You Want To Try It?
12 - Council Calls
13 - Don't Kiss And Do Tell
14 - Sucker
15 - Something Dangerous
16 - Usefulness
17 - You're Losing Your Touch
18 - Fool Me Once
19 - No Turning Back
20 - Make Yourself At Home
21 - Hierarchy
22 - Weakness
23 - You Can't Beat Me At My Own Game
24 - Partners In Crime
25 - Freedom
26 - Let Me Hear You
27 - Gone
28 - Hide And Seek
29 - Lapse Of Judgement
30 - Dream A Little Dream Of Me
31 - Awoken
32 - Don't Get Used To It
33 - You're Welcome
34 - Divine Intervention
35 - One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
36 - Life Imitates Art
37 - Distraction
38 - Bad Mood
39 - Who Is She?
40 - I'd Like To See You Try
41 - And Don't Stop
43 - You Look Freshly Fucked
44 - Anything Can Be Fixed With A Party
45 - It's Much Better Now
46 - I Always Behave
47 - I'm Open-Minded Enough For All Of Us
48 - Do You Want Me All To Yourself?
49 - You Can't Be Too Loud
50 - I'll Be Back To Get You
51 - It's Not Megan's Fault
52 - Fuck Your Theory
53 - Join Me
54 - The Order
55 - Lest It Comes True

42 - Vulnerability

22 3 0
By devour-me

Ian

     As rare as it might sound, I was in an exceptionally good mood.

     I was fresh out of the shower even though I wanted to keep Megan's scent on my body for as long as possible. But she was asleep in my bed right now, my whole bedroom smelled like her, and I wouldn't change a thing about that.

     She'd been asleep for a few hours now and I was sure she wouldn't wake up anytime soon. I might have gotten a little carried away and yet she always asked me to keep going... she would definitely feel the consequences once she woke up.

     Megan surprised me actually, her lust was almost as insatiable as mine and she truly gave in last night. She knew what she wanted and I liked when she wasn't ashamed to show it, and she was very fucking shameless.

     I literally couldn't stop thinking about her.

     The way her body fit perfectly with mine, her curious and hungry touch as if she'd been starving for more. I knew I was, and somehow being this close to her still didn't seem close enough.

     And I was a fucking fool to think fucking her would help me get her off my mind, it had the complete opposite effect. She got deeper under my skin, I couldn't possibly picture myself never touching her again... it became a necessity.

     I didn't need to breathe, sleep, or eat. But fuck, I needed her. I needed to feel her plump lips against mine, her soft hair tangled in my fingers, and hear her raspy voice moaning my name each time I make her come.

     Lust had always been my specialty, I knew how to control it and inflict it better than anyone. It nourished my powers and it made me feel my strongest, but in five thousand years I had never felt lust like I did last night.

     It consumed me entirely, I had to focus before I could come way sooner than I planned and I never struggled with that before. But feeling how fucking perfect she was wrapped around my dick affected me unlike anything else, from how tight she felt at the beginning and then when she started to relax... just fucking perfect.

     I kept replaying it over and over in my head, her moans still echoed in my brain and I was still trying to process everything that happened. I definitely wasn't expecting her to climb on top of me and fuck me the way she did though, it was something I didn't know I needed.

     She wasn't in the mood for my teasing and I admit I was enjoying watching how frustrated I could make her feel, also knowing it would only intensify her orgasm. But she took the reins and I didn't mind being at her mercy... it was oddly captivating to watch her pursue what she wanted, she was so fucking raw.

     It was her first time and to be the first and only to make her come like this was my pleasure... literally. I had never experienced this level of desire and satisfaction, it was probably the hardest I ever came.

     She seemed surprised when she saw the blood on the sheets and I couldn't even imagine how weird this was for her, given the whole fake boyfriend/fake life situation she was in before. But this was real, and I knew she really fucking enjoyed herself.

     And so did I, I even chose to lie down and savor the unfamiliar tingling that took over my body after we were done. My brain was a scrambled mess and I didn't even notice when Megan fell asleep on my chest, only when I asked her a question and didn't hear any reply.

     It was very difficult for me to remind myself she was basically human, the fact she didn't heal like the rest of us was a bit dangerous if I decided to be too rough... but I managed to control myself.

     Last night was a night of firsts for me as well, I rarely let anyone be on top, let alone be in charge. But there was something about witnessing Megan experiencing everything firsthand that captivated me.

     Her fierce lust and untamed desire were surely traits provided by her demon side, and I couldn't fucking wait to explore it entirely. She had no idea of the things I had in mind... of how good I could make her feel now that the annoying discomfort of her first time had passed. I was starting to think we were a dangerous combination of the best kind.

     It was still bizarre to think of her as Lucifer's daughter... the hybrid herself. Well, Lucifer asked me to take care of her and that was certainly what I was doing.

     I wrapped a towel around my hips before I left the bathroom and entered my bedroom, taking a deep breath to absorb as much of her scent as I could.

     The room still smelled like sex and adding that to my very impure thoughts wasn't a good idea, especially since Megan would be way too sore for anything else. I really wondered when she would start healing quickly and being able to use her powers, if she had any. I mean, she had to be very fucking powerful and her blood was proof of it.

     I walked closer to the bed and her blonde hair was sprawled on the pillow, the black pillowcase making it seem golden. Her lips were parted as she breathed slowly and she was heavily asleep, not even moving when I softly brushed my knuckles on her rosy cheek.

     I kept the curtains closed and when I was about to grab some clothes from my closet, I felt another presence in my apartment... coming from my living room.

     And I knew exactly who it was.

     It was the last person I was expecting to see today, but I took a very deep breath and made my way out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me even though I doubted Megan would wake up either way.

     And there she was, Zoey was standing in the middle of my living room with her arms crossed over her chest and one arched eyebrow as she stared at me with the most nonchalant expression on her face.

     Callum mentioned she'd been busy taking care of the dealers in her club and I honestly forgot about her for a second, but of course I couldn't have a peaceful morning without something getting in the way.

     "I don't remember inviting you over, Z." I told her with a forced smile, stepping closer.

     "That's unfortunate." She said. "I don't remember ever inviting you to my apartment and yet you always showed up like mold that doesn't go away."

     "Ouch." I chuckled, placing my hand over my heart as dramatically as I could. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

     Her dark eyes lowered briefly and I was going to tease her about it, but her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I followed her gaze to find four small cuts on both my arms shaped like crescent moons.

     It seemed fresh and it was standing out on my skin, even though it wasn't bleeding it was red and a bit swollen.

     It took me a minute to remember Megan's nails had dug into my arms last night, right where the marks were. It didn't hurt at all, not that I'd mind, but I thought I had healed... I remembered the worried look in her blue eyes when she saw I was bleeding but I honestly didn't pay attention.

      Until now, that is. If Zoey hadn't noticed, I wondered when I'd see them. I also wondered why the fuck I wasn't healing.

     "What happened to your arms?" Zoey asked, probably realizing it looked like nail marks when her expression turned from confused to surprised. "Where the fuck is Megan?"

     "She's asleep, she had a rough night." I said, poking the small cuts and feeling a soft sting in return. "Not so rough though, I was gentle."

     "Somehow I doubt that." She said, glaring at me this time. "Why aren't you healing?"

     "I don't know, Zoey." I rolled my eyes, letting out a deep breath and trying to stop myself from overthinking it. "You seem a little too worried about me."

     Truth be told, I had no idea how Megan managed to hurt me. Well, she didn't really hurt me per se, but the fact the cuts were still fresh was a bit alarming. Could it be because of what she was? Or maybe some indication of her powers?

     I couldn't share this with Zoey, with anyone actually. I had to play it cool and pretend I wasn't dying of curiosity.

     "I stopped by at Callum's and he told me she was here." Zoey said, keeping her eyes locked with mine. "I didn't know she'd spend the night after the meeting."

     "Trust me, we both needed it." I sat down on my couch and she preferred to stay on her feet. "If you want to talk to her then you better come back tonight, she won't be up anytime soon."

     Zoey arched her eyebrows and I mimicked her, watching as she overanalyzed me with her cryptic eyes. I returned the staring, wondering if she'd get uncomfortable first and look away from me.

     Her black hair was loose and straight today, falling down her shoulders and almost blending in with the black dress she was wearing. She looked tired though, something told me she was having more trouble than she expected trying to handle her lower demons.

     "Callum told me about the meeting." She spoke up after a few seconds of silence.

     "Shocking." I said sarcastically. "Is there anything he didn't tell you?"

     "He didn't tell me I'd be interrupting anything if I showed up in your apartment, which I assumed he did on purpose." She sighed.

     "Not even your aggravating presence can ruin my good mood, Z." I told her, leaning back on the couch. "I have a lot of shit to get done soon, I'm just enjoying some time off and helping Megan get her mind off this whole Council shit. Just helping her get off in general."

     Zoey's eyes glanced at the hallway where she knew my room was and then she looked at me again, this time with a small smile playing on her lips. I couldn't quite decipher what was going on in her mind but there was something about her gaze that bothered me.

     "You like her." She said simply.

     I didn't know what to do with that obvious piece of information, of course I didn't hate Megan, or else she would've been dead a long time ago.

     "What the fuck do you mean by that?" I asked.

     "She's asleep in your bed right now, and look how comfortable you are... I might even say pleased." Zoey chuckled.

     "Of course I'm pleased, that's how a good fuck works." I was trying not to let her affect my patience but I didn't know where she was trying to get with all this.

     "You look happy." She changed her choice of words, catching me off guard. "Well, as happy as someone like you can look. And it's the first time ever I don't see you rushing someone out of your bed."

     "She's asleep." I shrugged.

     "Don't act like that has stopped you from kicking someone out before." Zoey rolled her eyes. "You have a knack for getting under people's skin when they're in their most fragile state, and you don't only fuck them literally... you fuck with their minds too. I'm a living example."

     I didn't fucking know what her point was, did she want to talk about her feelings and reminisce about the past? What the fuck did this have to do Megan?

     "It's not my fucking fault if they're fragile, as you so kindly put it." I took a deep breath, feeling my rage threatening to take over. "You say it like I'm the one to blame for your mother's actions, Lilith's the one who tortured you and kept you locked up. I simply offered you some pleasant relief."

     "I moved on, Ian." Zoey said through gritted teeth, probably hating to be reminded of her mother. "I was weak enough to get attached because you were the first one who made me feel something good after I became a demon. I'm aware of that now."

     "Are you worried about Megan? She's a big girl, Z." I narrowed my eyes at her. "She can handle herself, that's for sure."

     "Oh, I know." She took a step closer. "It's just ironic to see it happening the other way around for once."

     Her words confused me, but I hated to admit how 'fucking my mind' was exactly what Megan was doing to me. There was no easy explanation for it and I wasn't even sure what was going on, but I wasn't as weak as Zoey was portraying me to be.

     Or was I?

     Fuck, Zoey just had to show up and fucking ruin my good mood. I wasn't planning on doing much thinking today, I wanted to rest and enjoy the rest of my day before I had to meet Levi in Purgatory.

     My life was going to become even more frantic from now on and Megan was a welcome break from all of it.

     "It's so cute that I can literally see you overthinking." She chuckled, and I really didn't appreciate the fact she was laughing at me. "Don't fuck this up, Ian. She's different... I know you can feel it too."

     "Thanks for the fucking unsolicited pep talk, fuck off now." I said, standing up from the couch and securing the towel around my hips. "I'll let Meg know you stopped by and do me a fucking favor, use your fucking cellphone and call before showing up the next time so I don't have to waste my precious time listening to your bullshit."

     "Agree to disagree, your time definitely isn't as precious as mine." She raised one eyebrow and smiled at me again. "At least tell me you lasted longer than ten seconds, Meg deserves more than that."

     I was about to fucking snap her neck when Zoey suddenly disappeared from my living room, smart enough to leave before she could face the consequences. I knew she was fucking with me but my good mood was long gone by now, and Megan wasn't available to assist with that.

     Actually, my apartment was starting to seem a little too silent and my thoughts became louder than I wished. I couldn't help thinking about what Zoey said and about what happened last night, actually contemplating if she was being precise in her observations.

     This was new to me so it was hard to grasp the whole concept, but somehow I found myself walking back to my bedroom like I was being pulled by a magnet.

     I grabbed some sweatpants from my closet and put them on before climbing back on the bed, moving almost instinctively when I got closer to Megan. I let her scent surround me again and I glanced at the nail marks on my arms, knowing that I should be worried about them not healing.

     But I chose to avoid it, looking at her peaceful expression and envying her ability to sleep. I could definitely use an escape from my chaotic thoughts, but for now, this would have to do.

     She would have to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
871 39 45
Kids are such a joy aren't they. You know 2 grandkids of Lucifer with 2 more on the way, 2 hardheaded smartasses that came from king dumbass himself...
24.4K 1.8K 29
"Let's go for a party." They said. "It'll be fun." They said. Well my best friends were so wrong. So very very wrong... My world literally turned u...
101K 5.5K 37
"D-Daniel, your name is Daniel." I said and stopped on the road. He didn't look at me and I take a couple of steps, leaning up against a tree. He st...