Fan-Made "o.W.n./CoP: THotW"...

By JuanDeleon250

This new Arsenal Book will be for the upcoming "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality: True Heroes of th... More

Before We Could Start...
Task Force 10
The Endless Saviors Resistance
The E.S.R. Vehicles
TF-414 Weapons
Futuristic Recon Group
AU DBS Survivors
Evil Goku's Clone Army
Omniverse Army Resistance Organization
O.A.R.O. Soldiers
Some Weapons for The O.A.R.O.
Task Force 10 Weapons
Red Fist Squadron (for @So483ksmg4)
The Vigilante Eagle Force
V.E.F. Weapons
V.E.F. Vehicles
Emerl the Gizoid Bio
New Weapons (Part 1)
New Weapons (Part 2)
New Weapons (Part 3)
Battlefield 2042 Weapons (Part 1)
Battlefield 2042 Weapons (Part 2)
New Weapons for CC R.I.M.S.
Dorian's Spectre Team
The Cameramen Army
The Bishop Squadron (OC Team)
The Red Arrow Peacekeepers
Worker & Disassembly Drones Weapons
The R.A.P. PMC Soldiers
The Earth 268 Refugees
The Rising Vulture Kingbreakers
The Kopasus Invert Special Forces
Defected JCJenson Soldiers
The G.E.M.S. Organization
G.E.M.S. Weapons
The o.W.n. Exploration Units
Brown Cameraman's Shadow Faction
B.C.S.F. Weapons
The H-D.C.D. (Plus OC)
The U.A.'s B&R Battalion

Task Force 414

99 2 4
By JuanDeleon250

Faction Name: Task Force 414, (Or all of y'all can just call them "TF-414" for short).

Their Date of Formation: During the events of Season 1, Season 2, and Season 3 of the "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" crossover story.

The Leaders: Dustin Farrelly/Kamen Rider Horai, (My Kamen Rider OC). Lagss, (Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Galaxy Mission).

Information: (The Ideas about them could be all up to BlazeSaber00, MorphMaster18, Captainrex2177, and So483ksmg4, since I can't think of any other Ideas for them. However, both of The "SepcGru" Faction, (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)" Universe) and The "KorTac" Faction, (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)" Universe) will be a part of them).

(Their SpecGru Troops):

*TF-414/SpecGru Soldiers (The 1st Variants), (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)" Universe).

*TF-414/SpecGru Soldiers (The 2nd Variants), (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)" Universe).

*TF-414/SpecGru Soldiers (The 3rd Variants), (From The "(Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)" Universe).

*TF-414/SpecGru Soldiers (The 4th Variants), (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)" Universe).

(Their KorTac Troops):

*TF-414/KorTac Soldiers (The 1st Variants), (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)" Universe).

*TF-414/KorTac Soldiers (The 2nd Variants), (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)" Universe).

*TF-414/KorTac Soldiers (The 3rd Variants), (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)" Universe).

*TF-414/KorTac Soldiers (The 4th Variants), (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)" Universe).

I also like to think that both Thomas the Tank Engine & His Friends (In their Humanized Forms) will become a part of Task Force 414 later on during the events of Season 2 in BlazeSaber00's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" crossover story.

And I will be making the next upcoming page for the Weapons that Task Force 414 will be using to stay tuned for that. Peace Out Everybody!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 1.8K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
137K 6K 28
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
121K 25K 75
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
166K 2.4K 15
Percy Jackson is 13 months old when the Hunters of Artemis find him. Lady Artemis decides to take him in and care for the boy. This starts an uproar...