šŒš˜ š‹š€š’š“.

By Kinomya

"šš„š„š… š˜Žš˜¦š˜µš˜“ š˜±š˜¢š˜“š˜“š˜¦š˜„ š˜„š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜Æš˜¢š˜®š˜¦-š˜£š˜³š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜›-š˜šš˜©š˜Ŗš˜³š˜µš˜“. š˜ˆš˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜µš˜°š˜° š˜£... More

šŸŽšŸŽ.
šŸ.
šŸ.
šŸ‘.
šŸ’.
šŸ“.
šŸ•.
šŸ–.
šŸ—.
šŸšŸŽ.
šŸšŸ.
šŸšŸ.
13.
14
15

šŸ”.

2.6K 121 50
By Kinomya

𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

➪ 𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃.

$$$$$

"How you gon help me?"

"Excuse me?" The lady asked.

"How are you going to help me? I'm posed to just tell you all my problems and whatchu gon do? give me advice? be a shoulder I can lean on?"

"Well Mr. White my job is to-"

"Listen and tell me the shit I already know. 'take meds, be patient, count to ten, take a breather' I did. Ain't shit help. So what are you going to do to change my depression Ms. Reyez? you gon tell me to smile? to be kind? to be happy? go out and have fun? cause ion wanna hear that bullshit." Zyair slouched in the couch across from Ms.Reyez. He looked at her with a blank expression as she looked back at him with a smile that soon went into a aggravated expression.

"Mr. White all i'm trying to do is help you."

"Do you have depression?" She looked a little surprised by the question. She stared at him for a while before answering.

"No. but i-"

"Ain't no but, how is a person without depression gon tell me how to deal with it? youn sound right."

Ms. Reyez sighed before taking a long breather.

"Let me tell you something, since you walked through that door you been talking bout how youn want to be here. Leave. Im not forcing yo ass to stay, either way im getting paid for this session. You can either sit there and complain or you can listen to what the fuck I have to say Mr.White." She sighed before running her hand down her face. She grabbed a file from off of the coffee table set in the middle of them, opening it and looking through the papers.

"Now, from my understanding, your parents died in a house fire, you've been taking care of your siblings since you were thirteen even though you had a grandmother, you dropped out of school at 17 and the only family you have is your siblings, your uncle, your cousin and your grandmother. Am I correct?"

Zyair stayed silent, slightly surprised at her change in attitude.

"Okay, since you've talked up most of our session the only thing I can tell you is that it's not good to build up inner emotions. We need to build a mutual relationship, In two weeks tops, you should be able to tell me about anything on your mind. You're expected to go into details about how certain things made you feel so i can get an idea of why you did the things you did."

"You're homework is to go home and think of a moment that made you genuinely happy. If you're out with friends do not force yourself to be happy. If you're not feeling up to part it's okay to walk away. Once you're alone think about why you were feeling the way you were. An-" Ms. Reyez was interrupted by the timer going off.

"Well i'm afraid that's all the time we have for today." She stood up and walked him to the door.

Zyair walked out and glared at Zyona. He didn't know how she came up with the money to get him a therapist but she did.

Zyona spotted the smile on Ms. Reyes's face and happily got up from out of her chair and walked over to Zyair. "How'd it go? We coming back for another session or what?"

"No."

Zyona looked over at Ms.Reyez as she continued smiling. "We'll have regular sessions on Mondays and Thursdays at 1:30pm." She turned around and went back into her room.

Zyair sped walked out the building not wanting to be there anymore, he didn't understand how venting to someone about his problems was going to help him, nor did he care.

Zyair and zyona walked out of the building and headed towards the uber zyona had ordered just before the session ended.

As they got settled in the car, the driver greeted them and headed towards their destination.

"I think having these sessions will really help you open up." Zyona smiled at Zyair.

Zyair only grabbed his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through instagram.

"You know i'm not the one who wanted you to go into therapy first. It was Tiona. She said she was tired of you having outbursts and flashbacks. she wants you to heal from your past, not keep it with you."

"Ion care bout nun you talkin bout. Shut the fuck up." Zyair said calmly. He wasn't mad at Zyona nor was he upset. He just wasn't in the mood to hear somebody talking.

Zyona didn't say a word. She knew he didn't mean what he was saying; She also knew that he doesn't know how to express how he feels, which is part of the reason why they're at a therapist in the first place. Instead of telling her he didn't feel like being bothered he shut her out, she was used to it.

"Ian mean it like that." Zyair finally said after the uber driver looked up at him through his mirror.

Zyona only nodded in response.

$$$$$

Imani huffed sitting up on Poppas lap. They were trying to make a stop motion tiktok but it wasnt coming out how she pictured it. They'd just dyed their hair a matching light brown color and had on matching black outfits.

Imani couldn't lie and say she wasn't feeling herself. Poppa always had a y2k type of style and he's somehow gotten her to dress like him. The black bodysuit she had on hugged her body perfectly.

"luva we can just make it another time." He sighed sitting up with her still on his lap. She was still upset that the tiktok wasn't going her way but she sat up and got off of him anyways.

"I have to go see my man anyways." Poppa smirked standing up from the bed.

Imani scrunched up her eyebrows, confused. "I thought you said y'all wasn't talking no more."

"We weren't but I guess he liked the new look." Poppa said referring to his freshly dyed hair and his hair cut.

"mm." Poppa never told Imani any of the names of the dudes he was talking to because they were mostly on the down low. If he was however talking to somebody she was talking, he'd let her know.

"You'll be good here by yo self?" Imani hesitated before nodding. "I might just go with Kyia them."

"What they doing?"

"Same thing they always do."

"Hm"

$$$$$

Imani knew it wasn't her place to open the door, however, it was unlocked and no one answered so she thought something bad must've happened.

Imani walked in and looked around, she'd never been upstairs in the house before so she decided to go to the living room, where she usually goes. She seen Smiley sitting on the couch.

"Hey, do you know where everyone is?" She spoke politely.

Zyair shrugged. "Call em."

"I did, Kyia didn't answer, I figured she was over here sleep." Zyair didn't say anything, he only kept smoking.

"You didn't hear me knocking on the door?" Imani asked. Zyair still sat on the couch smoking. He was beyond frustrated. Weed didn't get him high enough so he took 'medicine' to help. He's been trying to stop because he sees how much Zyona cares about him.

The first step was to stop taking perks. Now, he only smokes.. soon he'll stop that too.

soon.

Imani didn't want to be a burden because Smiley clearly didn't want to talk. She turned around and headed back towards the door.

"They'a be hea inna minute." Zyair said side eyeing her.

"Oh okay." She turned back around and sat on the couch across from him.

They sat in silence, Imani didn't want to spark a conversation because she wasn't the small talk kind of person but she also hated being in an awkward situation.

She watched as Smiley smoked. She couldn't lie and say him being slouched in the seat with his head leaned back while smoking with low eyes didn't turn her on. His eyes weren't red like they usually are, they're just low.

He also wasn't as nice as he usually is.

"Whatchu wan smoke?" Zyair asked Imani as she stared at him intently. She didn't notice she was staring until he said something to her.

"No, thank you." She responded politely.

"So whatchu staring fa?" Zyair didn't mean to come off angry, he honestly just wanted her to stop staring.

"I didn't realize I was, you didn't have to do all that." She rolled her eyes and turned away from him, now feeling embarrassed.

She bit down on her lip as she looked at her hands and started playing with her fingers. She felt tears threatening to fall out her eyes so she bit down on her lip even harder. She was extremely sensitive and being on her period just made things worse.

"Hm" Zyair hummed holding out his blunt.

"What?" Imani asked in confusion, turning around to look at Zyair.

"Here."

"I said I don't want to smoke."

"You acting like you need to."

A confused look took over Imani's face.

"C'mere."

"For?" Imani looked at him skeptically. Zyair didn't say anything, he only went back to smoking. He saw that she was embarrassed when he came off rude. He didn't know how to apologize so he tried to smoke with her instead.

He was making progress with expressing how he feels though.

Imani sighed and walked over to the other couch, taking a seat next to him. Zyair took a pull from the blunt and then handed it to her.

"I don't know how to." Imani said honestly.

Zyair grabbed the blunt back from her and held it to her lips. "Take a small inhale, don't inhale too much, yeen ready for allat." Zyair said this to help her, not to say that she was weak. However, she took as if he was saying she was a baby. She took a long inhale and erupted into a coughing fit.

"What I say? youn listen man." He shook his head and rubbed her back. He then reached forward to the coffee table and grabbed his water bottle.

"Hm." He held it out for her. "Thank you." Imani drunk some of the water before coughing the rest of it out, making water spill on the couch in the process.

Zyair tried his hardest not to laugh, knowing she'd be embarrassed.

"Yo ass gon learn to listen."

"Fuck you." Imani rolled her eyes wiping the water off the couch.

"Watch yo mouth." Zyair frowned. He didn't know Imani well but he knew she didn't curse. It sounded like a foreign word coming out of her mouth.

"Or?" She tested him.

"yea, ight." Was all he said as he continued smoking.

"Can I try again?"

Zyair shook his head no. "mm mm, you hard headed."

"Okay, i'll take a small pull." She wanted to experience how it was being high, she couldn't lie and say she wasn't curious.

Zyair held the blunt out for her again, this time she took a small pull.

"Hold it in, ma."

She felt butterflies in her stomach at him calling her ma, but she ignored it, instead doing as he told her.

"Na, release it."

She did as he said again.

This time she didn't have a coughing fit, she only stared at smiley as he took a pull from his blunt and then passed it back to her.

She did as he instructed her to do the last time, coughing a little and then passing it back. They went back and forth until she looked at him just as he looked at her.

They both had low eyes and the blunt was now put out. Imani had a fresh lash set and he couldn't say she didn't look good high, because that'd be a lie.

He was lowkey turned on by her looking at him lowly through her lashes. He also liked how her hair looked

"C'mere." He said to her. She scooted closer to him and he instantly wrapped his hands around her neck and slowly gave her a kiss.

His tongue slid in his mouth and she followed his lead. This was Imani's first tongue kiss, she was glad he was a good kisser because it was easy to do what he was doing.

He stopped kissing her and started trailing opened mouth kisses down her neck. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head feeling her panties get damp. Imani lived an innocent life so doing something like this was out of the ordinary for her.

Zyair kissed back up her jawline and started kissing her again. His other hand traveled up her shirt and he started massaging her breast.

One thing Zyair hated about Imani, was that she never wore a bra and it was very noticeable because you could always see her nipples.

they were always hard.

The door opened and in came Kyia. She was on the phone and it looked important because of the seriousness on her face. before she looked up, Imani quickly removed Zyairs hand and jumped away from him.

Zyair seen Kyia come in the same time Imani did, however, he didn't understand why she stopped kissing him. He personally didn't care if anyone seen him kissing her but obviously she didn't feel the same way. He couldn't help but think he was a bad kisser.

Zyair shrugged the feeling off and reached in his pocket for his 'advil' bottle. He could feel his high wearing off and what Imani just did upset him so he took one of the pills and swallowed it down with water. At this point, he just wanted to go to sleep.

$$$$$

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 7.6K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
2.1M 103K 49
ššŽšŽšŠ šŸ šŽš… š“š‡š„ š…š„š„ššˆš' š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ š™ø ššŒššŠšš—'šš šš•ššŽššŠššŸššŽ šš¢šš˜ššž ššŠšš•šš˜šš—ššŽ. ššˆšš˜ššž šššš˜šš šš–ššŽ ššššŽššŽšš—šš’šš—'.
67K 2.2K 12
"š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜®š˜ŗ š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜„š˜“ š˜¢ š˜£š˜¦š˜µš˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜®š˜¦." ššŽš• šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ š—•š—¢š—¢š—ž šŸ® š—¢š—™ "š—Ŗš—›š—œš—Ÿš—˜ š—Ŗš—˜'š—„š—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Øš—”š—š"
90.2K 4.6K 25
š¼š‘“ š‘¦š‘œš‘¢ ā„Žš‘’š‘Žš‘Ÿš‘‘ š‘ š‘¢š‘šš‘› š‘š‘œš‘¢š‘” š‘šš‘’, š‘”š‘œ ā„Žš‘’š‘Žš‘Ÿ š‘–š‘” š‘Žš‘”š‘Žš‘–š‘› š‘š‘¢š‘§ š‘–š‘œš‘› š‘”š‘–š‘£š‘’ š‘Ž š‘“š‘¢š‘š‘˜.