You, Me, Us.

Por ukiyopresents

could've been, would've been, should've been. Más

copyright © 2022 by ukiyofV.
cast, playlist.

one.

18 0 0
Por ukiyopresents

"Glooks ma." Keon said kissing his mother on her cheek. She looked at him like he was crazy while he tried to get around her. "You must've lost your mind." She said as he chuckled lowly.

"Thank you ma'am." He said softly, furrowing his eyebrows softly, staring at his mom.

"Smart ass." She began walking away from him, going back to her greens in her pot. She was cooking soul food for tonight. Her children wanted to come and eat as a family tonight so she decided to cook. "Keon, are your friends coming over for dinner?" Stirring her greens in the pot, she looked down in the oven checking on the Mac and cheese. It was a golden brown color so she was gonna let it cook for a few more minutes.

"Yeah, dean and Melo, Melo might bring his little brother. Is that okay ma?"

"Of course, Ima' need somebody to eat all this na'," She gestured her hand to the food, "Gon head and tell 'em they can come about 8." It was 6:35pm right now.

"Okay ma, when is Nae coming? And is her friends coming too?" He smirked a little looking around the open spaced kitchen.

"She said she wanna have a sleepover and game night with her family or whatever the hell she got up her sleeve na'. All I know is y'all grown selves bet not be acting crazy down here. To grown..." she muttered moving near the yams propped up on the side counter.

"Got you mama, Ima' go hang out at the trap for a few then we gone come back. Bye ma luh you." He said walking out to his car, he comfortably sat down in his car, starting the engine before backing out.

ʚ❤︎ɞ

Getting out of his car, he locked his car truffling up to the broken down stairs. He heard Lil Baby playing inside of the trap house, opening the door he walked inside, coughing from the smoke. Waving his hand in front of his face to move the smoke out of his face. He walked further in the house turning the corner, he saw his friends Dean and Melo sitting on the couch.

"Yurrr."

"Yo nigga, where was you at?" Melo asked as he continued to roll up the blunt in his hand, he started to lick the side.

"I was at my moms house, she cooking and shit. My sister wanna have a fucking sleepover or something wit the whole fam, y'all down?" He asked going over to the other couch to dap up dean, who was quietly on his phone.

"Nigga we ain't the whole family." Melo chuckled looking over at Sleez. "Now you know if my momma don't see yo face, she gon' be on my ass."

Looking up from his phone, Dean begin to join the conversation with his friends. "Y'all heard about the block party 'ole dude throwing?"

"Hell yeah, you talm' bout Jaylen?" Melo asked looking over at the door when his little brother, Stunna came jolting in.

"Wassup young blood." Stunna smiled at his brother Melo, patting his shoulder.

"Fuck outta' here with that shit."

He laughed a little, going around the room, slapping everybody hand.

"Where my nigga at?" Stunna said referring to Lil ke, who had got that name from being so similar to Keon, his older brother, that they called him Lil ke.

"He at some girl house, doing grown shit." Sleez said as the blunt Melo had freshly rolled up, was being passed around, taking a pull from it, he coughed harshly. Hitting at his chest.

"Damn nigga, you skraight?" Stunna said, "Nigga weed always strong as fuck. Im good." Sleez begin making his way to the trash can to spit.

"But yeah onnat sleepover shit Nae tryna get us to do. Y'all going?" Sleez asked as they all pulled from the blunt.

"I'm down, only if ya' ma dukes okay with it." Dean said before looking back down at his phone.

"Same, Ima' definitely slide, staying though. Ion' know about that." Melo said unsurely, "Lil kid shit." He finished.

"Nigga ain't nothing kiddish about having a family and friends function." Dean said, chucking softly looking over at Melo.

"We grown, we pushing thirty." Melo jokingly exaggerated.

"Well how bout' we call Nae and ask her what she think?"

Dean looked over at him then turned away. "Call her, her luh' ass ain't gon change what I-."

Melo was cut off by Sleez FaceTiming his sister Nae. The phone rung four times before she picked up.

"Took long enough." He muttered out before her face popped up on the screen. She had her phone propped up showcasing herself, chest level and up.

She had a bald cap on, cutting the cap. Stopping at where her hairline stopped. "Hey Kee."

"What the fuck. Why 'da hell you bald?" Stunna asked, snatching the phone away from Sleez.

"Get out my face Shavaun." She chuckled lowly as she continued, placing the glue on the bald cap.

Grabbing the phone, roughly, Sleez pushed Stunna out of the way before sitting back down. "Dumb ass nigga, but why are you bald headed? I mean I knew you ain't have that much hair but damn." He gasped lightly, wondering what was going on with his sister.

"Im applying a wig, you dummy. But anyway why did you call me?" She asked as 'Let Em' Know' by Bryson Tiller played in the background, at a moderate volume.

"I was over at the trap and I was telling them how you wanted family and friends to have a sleepover after dinner at Ma house."

Continuing he watched as everybody in the room was listening to him talk to Nae except Dean, whose head was in his phone.

"And this nigga Melo, Talm' bout it's childish and shit and a whole other things." He told her grinning as she looked down at the screen, straight facing.

"It's not childish, I just thought as a family, we haven't stayed in a house for more than twenty-four hours in a long time. And if your friends would like to come that would be even better. I got games we can play and movies." She said, looking up into the phone, before going back to focusing on her hair.

"But man-"

"Lamelo Atla Sims, if you don't bring your ass on." She rolled her eyes, as Sleez turned his phone to Melo, as she rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, I'm hoping to see them even that lil badass lil boy, Shavaun. Let me finish this wig, so I can be looking cute tonight, and tell Dean I said hey. I saw him over there, not speaking and shit." She said and immediately Dean looked over, chuckling lowly.

"Wasgood Ami." He said calling her that stupid nickname she never liked.

Quickly she grabbed her phone and hung up. They all bust out laughing before continuing to talk about what time they were gonna meet for this evening at his mom's house.

˚ · • . ° .
naexami_

           Send message                                                      ❤️        ↗️

"Yeah that's the one right there, bad bitch for real!!!" She hyped herself up as she posted the picture on her story before placing her phone down.

Looking up into the bathroom mirror, she did a few poses like a camera was flashing every second. Her phone began buzzing, notifying that she had a phone call coming through.

Unlocking her phone, she scrolled to her call log, seeing her best friends were calling their group chat. Kaiya, and Tyler.

"Yeah so I was like you not finna' be disrespectful t- omg, NaeNae you look so good." Yaya said stopping mid- conversation as her friend joined.

"I agree, you did that wig yourself?" Daina asked, she was laying in her bed, eating a spicy pickle. While Yaya was cleaning around her home, with her AirPods in her ears.

"Yes ma'am, and thank you for the compliments, y'all look pretty as well. I love that top Yaya." Nae complimented her as she moved in the background of the camera, wiping down her windows.

"Now hoe be for real. You see me in this damn bed, looking turrible." Daina patted her head, taking a bite out of her pickle.

"And still look cute, so shut that shit up. Anyway when y'all coming over at my mama house?"

"Girl maybe about 7-8pm. I gotta run a few errands and then I'll pack some clothes and come over." Yaya said as Daina and Nae both smirked looking at the camera, in sync.

"Errands, girl, dick you meant." Chuckling came from Nae and Daina as Yaya then came into the camera.

"Gurrr' boo." She blushed for a second before going back to cleaning.

"Look at her, weak in the knees, I tell you." Nae said smiling ear to ear happy for her friend.

"Blocked from my life bitch." Daina said now standing up, maneuvering through her apartment.

Cackling was heard from Nae, for some reason she found it hilarious.

"Bye Ty." An eye roll came from Yaya before she started to sweep around her living room.

"Yeah but I can come at any time, Im free chy'." She placed her phone down, showing her in her kitchen.

"Good because why my brother calling me and tell me Melo think it's "childish" she made a quotation hand movement.

"That nigga." Yaya said under her breath.

Daina looked at the phone, not moving an inch. Looking down at the phone.

"You heard that?" Daina asked Nae. "Girl hell yeah."

Now Yaya was sweeping a little rougher than usual.

"Mmt mmt mmt." Nae said laughing at Yaya and then continuing their conversation before she said her goodbyes to them, not before Daina told her she would be over Nae's house after she got ready so they could go to target and other stores for game night.

______________

hoped you all enjoyed my first chapter on this book. it's honestly just a fun and romantic book, nothing serious just something off the dome. vote, comment and be active. bye ✌🏽

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

603K 49.7K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
319K 18.4K 19
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
4.8M 301K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
461K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...