Arrange Marriage with 7 Guys...

By dhwanifanfiction

Giving the chance to fall in love with 7 men, Navi and BTS get ready to start a new chapter in their lives... More

Introduction
Mehta Mansion
Kim Mansion
1. the first meet
2. decision
3. meeting in the office
4. Sleepover
5. Going to India
6. Relatives
7. Engagement
8. Mehandi
9. Sangeet
10. Haldi/Wedding
11. First Night
12. Honeymoon
13. Care
14. Their Ex
15. Healed by Love
16. Red Days
17. Arguments
19. Missing
20. Celebrations
21. Mother
22. Revenge
23. Pregnancy
24. Final
Epilogue

18. Obsession

1K 18 0
By dhwanifanfiction

▪︎ previously ▪︎

• Will they be able to fix this mess before Ayushmann plays another one of his cards?? •

▪︎present ▪︎

▪︎ 4 days later ▪︎

(Taehyung's POV)

~ In these four days we have tried so much to talk with Navi, but it was of no use. Yesterday, when we went to pick up Navi from college that Ayushmann again tried to create misunderstandings. ~

▪︎ flashback ▪︎

(Author's POV)

• Here BTS is waiting for Navi's class to end. They plan on taking her on a dinner date and talk out all of the problems. They waited for 30 minutes and soon Navi came out with her friends Divya & Rose. •

Divya: So how is everything at home, Navi?

Navi: *sighs* It's been ok, but I just don't know what actually Ayushmann said to them that they are this mad.

Rose: *pats Navi's shoulder* Listen, just try talking it out with them. You can't let him ruin your marriage b...

Ayushmann: Hey, Navi. I wanted to ask you something...

Navi: What is it?? *angry yet calm*

Ayushmann: *gets down on one knee and pulls out a rose* I love you Navi, will you be my girlfriend??

Navi: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FU*KING MIND RIGHT NOW...

•Ayushmann stands up and looks at Navi with an angry look. While BTS was looking at all of this from their places.•

Navi: *slaps Ayushmann* YOU THINK THAT I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEN I AM MARRIED. YOU ARE NOT THE PERSON WHO I BECAME FRIENDS WITH, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN. *slaps him again & walks away*

Ayushmann: *follows Navi and gets a hold of her hand* You think that I will let you go so easily. I TRIED MY HARDEST TO GET YOU TO FALL FOR ME BUT YOU ALWAYS REJECTED ME. WHY? IS IT BECAUSE I AM NOT RICH LIKE YOUR SO CALLED HUSBANDS?? DO YOU JUST LIKE BE A SLUT, GIVEN THE FACT THAT YOU ARE MARRIED TO 7 GUYS?? *smirks*

Navi: *yanks Ayushmann's hand & punches him in the face* I THINK THE ONLY MISTAKE YOUR PARENTS MADE WAS BRINGING YOU IN THE WORLD. YES I HAVE 7 HUSBANDS BUT I LOVE THEM AND THEY LOVE ME TOO. I DIDN'T MARRY THEM FOR MONEY AND I DON'T NEED MONEY FROM ANYONE BECAUSE I EARN IT. UNLIKE YOU WHO STILL LIVES ON HIS PARENTS MONEY. *slaps his really hard again* REMEMBER, JUST BECAUSE A GIRL IS YOUR FRIEND DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU.

Ayushmann: *👿👿* *pulls Navi and tries to kiss her*

Navi: *kicks his private area and punches his face causing it to bleed* YOU *holds Ayushmann's collar* JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A GUY DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET WANT YOU WANT. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. YOU HAVE A MOTHER AND SISTER SITTING AT HOME, RIGHT? WHAT IF SOMEONE TRIED TO DO THIS TO THEM. *gives another punch* NOW YOU HAVE CROSSED ALL LIMITS AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT KIM NAVI IS CAPABLE OF. *leaves his collar and walks towards BTS*

• Navi directly sits in the car and doesn't say a word. BTS knew that they needed to give her time to cool off. •

▪︎ end of flashback ▪︎

(Taehyung's POV)

~ Now we are all sitting in the living room. It was complete silence until Navi spoke. ~

Navi: I am sorry for not telling you all that Ayushmann proposed to me in college multiple times but I never once said yes to him. I was not interested in him anyway. And I am disappointed in all of you for thinking that I would even have the thought of lying or cheating on you. I thought that I always showered you guys with all of my love but guess it wasn't enough. *looks down*

Hobi: Sunshine, listen. *holds Navi's hands* We never doubted your love for us. The day Joon yelled at you was only because of office stress. We didn't tell you because you are already stressed with college and taking care of us. And about Ayushmann, we aren't upset that he proposed to you in college because it is in the past. I just wish you would have told us that's all.

Jin: Look baby, we don't care about the past anymore, but we just want you to share these things with us because there are people in this world who want to separate us. We can't even think of living without you.

Kook: We even miss you after just walking out of that door. You are our life and universe, just like how we are to you. So please just share even if it's the smallest thing. We won't judge, instead we will listen.

Joon: Honey. I am so so sorry for yelling at you. I never meant for it to come off that way. *looks down feeling guilty*

Navi: I forgive all of you. Just please share with me if you have work problems or any other problems. *smiles*

Tae: Baby, you should go get ready, we planned a surprise for you....*boxy smile*

Navi: okk I will go get ready.....*stands up* question: are we going out or staying home for this surprise???

Yoongi: We are staying home, but why do you ask???

Navi: *cheeky smile* Just like that, I will go now *leaves*

~ She left and we all looked at each other and sighed. ~

Jimin: We really need to do something Ayushmann, what if he tries to hurt Navi during college???

Jin: That can't happen because today was her last day and she will be graduating in 3 days.

Kook: We just have to stick with her until then. We also need to keep an eye on Ayushmann because he might plan something that we are not aware of.

Hobi: You are right Kookie. Maybe we should have a guard keep an eye on him. *thinking*

Yoongi: I will go ahead and call the guard and all of you prepare for the surprise...*leaves*

(Author's POV)

• Navi and BTS got ready and went towards the balcony. It was decorated with candles, balloons, and flowers. The simple decoration made it more special for Navi because she knew that they had done all of this for her and only her. It made it more special because she saw how much hard work each of them put into bringing the surprise to life. •

Navi: This is really beautiful, I love it....

BTS: Not more beautiful than you...*mumbles but Navi heard it*

Navi: *shyly smiles & blushes* Anyways, can we eat? I am hungry...*baby voice*

Tae: *chuckles* Let's eat then...

• They sat down to eat not knowing that someone was watching them from afar. It was none other than Ayushmann...He wanted to see his work in action but was more angry seeing them being happy and lovey dovey with each other. •

(Ayushmann's POV)

~ *angry* I will not let you be happy, Navi. If you can't be mine then no one else can have you...My first plan was a failure but rest assured that I will take you and make you mine. You only belong to me....*evil laugh...hehe* *takes out his phone and calls someone...* ~

▪︎ on the phone ▪︎

Ayushmann: You said you wanted to be with Navi's husbands right???

???: Yes, they belong to me and she took them from me.... *angrily*

Ayushmann: Chill ...I will help you get them if you help me get Navi.

???: But bhai, how will that happen? Their bond is unbreakable....

Ayushmann: Don't worry MIA. I have a plan, just follow what I say and you will have BTS...*smirks & starts explaining his plan*

(Author's POV)

• On the other side, BTS & Navi spent their time together and now they were all headed to the movie room. While on the way Yoongi got a call from his guard that was told to watch Ayushmann... •

Guard1: Sir, Ayushmann is planning something big...he doesn't know that you are keeping an eye on him but you need to know that Miss. Mia is related to him. I don't know their relationship but they are working together to separate you and Mrs. Kim.

Yoongi: Okk. Keep an eye on Mia as well. I don't trust her... *hangs up* I should inform the others tomorrow....but what will I say to Navi. I don't want to hide this as we just promised each other to share everything....*groans* I should talk to them in the morning and take Navi to the office with us because I know Mia will try to do something in the office...

• Few months back Mia came back and reapplied for her position. She got another chance but still she used many tactics to get BTS to fall for her. However, they only had Navi in their minds & hearts. •

▪︎ next morning ▪︎

(Yoongi's POV)

~ I woke up next morning and headed towards the kitchen to get some coffee before heading back to the balcony. I grabbed 2 cups because I saw Navi sitting on the balcony with tannie. They both looked so cute cuddled up together with a blanket wrapped around them. I walked towards her and handed her the cup. ~

Yoongi: Good morning, baby...*gummy smile*

Navi: *smiles* Good morning, meow meow *takes a sip of coffee*

Yoongi: Listen baby, there is something you need to know. It's about Ayushmann. *serious tone*

Navi: What about him? *confused*

Yoongi: He is planning to create another misunderstanding between you and us. Me and the guys decided to have a guard keep an eye on him and I found this out yesterday. Turns out he isn't working alone. Mia is also involved.

Navi: Mia? The girl who claimed to be your girlfriend during that office meeting? *🤨🤨*

Yoongi: Yes she was rehired in the company about a month after our marriage. But we didn't know till now that she is related to Ayushmann...I don't know the exact plan yet because I don't know if Ayushmann is spying on us or not... *sipping on coffee*

Navi: So then how will we know his plan?? *looks at the front*

Yoongi: *whisper enough for Navi to hear* The guard will come and tell us. Plus we have the phone call recorded so we will just listen to that...Anyways, let's talk about this during breakfast...

Navi: *feeling uncomfortable* Can we go inside? I feel like someone is looking at us...* *looking around*

~ Both of us got up and as she started collecting the cups and her phone, I saw....AYUSHMANN...behind the bushes. I quickly hold Navi's hand and lead her inside... ~

Yoongi: *yells* EVERYONE TO THE LIVING ROOM...NOW

• Everyone hurriedly went to the living room and asked. •

BTS: (ex. Yoongi): What happened???

Yoongi: I saw Ayushmann spying on us. He is keeping an eye on us so we need to be careful. Also, Navi never goes anywhere without one of us. Even if you have guards with you. Take one of us as well.

Navi: *nods*

Jin: I will finish cooking breakfast. Everyone get ready for work and come down..

• Everyone got ready and had breakfast. They also got to know of Ayushmann's plan that he was going to start today so they took Navi with them to the office but none of the employees knew she was there. •

▪︎ time skip ▪︎

(Mia's POV)

~ I can't wait to make BTS mine. They would have been mine is that sl*t didn't come into our lives. She is the reason I got fired, but now I will take them away from her. She will regret messing with me, I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT... ~

• She goes to BTS's office wearing sl*ty clothes and knocks. • (her outfit)

BTS: *cold voice* Come in...

(Author's POV)

• Navi was inside as well but she was in her cabin that BTS had made so she could focus on her college and work. She knew that Mia had walked in as there were cameras in the cabin where BTS was. (There aren't any cameras in Navi's cabin.) •

Navi: ~I saw Mia walk in through the cameras so I watched and listened carefully. It's not that I don't trust my husbands but Ayushmann is planning to hurt them and I can't let that happen...~

Mia: Good morning sir *seductive voice*

Yoongi: *eye rolls* What do you want, Miss. Mia??

Mia: *walks towards Yoongi* Sir the file for the new contract with Park Corporation...

Yoongi: Just keep it on the table *cold dark voice*

Mia: *sets the file down and sits on Jungkook's lap*

Kook: What do you think you're doing??? *dark voice*

Navi: *out of nowhere* She is being a sl*t, nothing else...

Mia: *caught off guard* What is she doing here? You said you will divorce her...

Navi: And what makes you think that??

Mia: Because they told me...listen...*plays a recording*

Navi: *takes Mia's phone and throws is across the room* You think I will believe a fake recording?? *smirks*

Mia: *bluntly* YESS

Jimin: *laughs* Do you think we are that stupid to believe you?

Mia: Why are you laughing? Can't you see that I am in love with all of you and you would have been mine if not for this sl*t *pointing at Navi*

Navi: Who are you to call me sl*t??? See yourself first. You already have a fiancé yet still go after someone else's husband just for money. *smirks*

Mia: My fiancé already has money, it's just that he is obsessed with you...

Navi: *shocked* Your FIANCE is AYUSHMANN!!!!!

Mia: Yes, because of you he doesn't want to marry me and they *pointing to BTS* can't be mine either...What do you have that I don't have??? I tried so hard to make Ayushmann forget you and fall in love with me but nothing worked. So I decided to help him get you so that BTS will be mine and you will be his.

Navi: So instead of getting him help you decided to ruin our relationship, because you couldn't make him fall for you... *clapping* What kind of a person are you?? If I was in your place I wouldn't have tried to ruin someone else's relationship for my own happiness. Have you ever thought about us?? Did you ever think about how you will be separating us who love each other and can't even live a day without each other? For your own happiness you were going to ruin 8 lives and your own because they wouldn't have been able to love you. *goes towards Mia* Would you be happy if you were taken away from your loved ones?

Mia: I don't have loved ones...my parents are forcing my marriage with Ayushmann because they own his parents money...they thought it would be better to sell their daughter rather than paying them back...

Navi: How is that my fault?? Why are you trying to hurt me because of what your parents want to do to you?? I am sorry that you are going through this but how am I related??

Mia: YOU ARE THE PROBLEM FOR EVERYTHING!!!! IF YOU HADN'T COME IN OUR LIVES THAN I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO STEAL THEIR MONEY TO PAY AYUSHMANN'S PARENTS BACK.....

Navi: *slaps Mia* YOU!!!! YOU TELL YOUR PARENTS TO EARN MONEY AND PAY THEM BACK INSTEAD OF STEALING FROM SOMEONE ELSE...*holds Mia's jaw tightly* NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO SEPARATE US YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK OUT OF HERE ALIVE....DO YOU HEAR ME?? *harshly pushes her*

Mia: You dealt with me but what about Ayushmann.? He is obsessed with you and he won't stop until you are his...MARK MY WORDS....YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY BECAUSE AYUSHMANN WILL GET TO YOU VERY SOON....*leaves*

• Navi starts breathing heavily because of what Mia said. She knows what Ayushmann is capable of when it comes to Navi. He has hurt many people who came between him and Navi. •

Navi: ~I can't let him hurt them. They are my life but I can't live without them. What will I do now? Why are you doing this God? How will we get over this obstacle???~ *in deep thought*

Hobi: Are you ok, sunshine? *brings Navi back to earth*

Navi: I don't know, I never thought that my friend would try to hurt me. *looks down* And because of me all of you got hurt too...

Jin: *hugs Navi* Don't think like that baby...you aren't at fault in this. You know the saying that love makes people do crazy things...And we will be prepared for whatever comes next cause we are always together...

Navi: Yea, you're right....*smiles*

• Each relationship has its obstacles that test your love for one other. You should trust, believe, have faith, & love each other. No matter how many tests God does you should believe in your love for each other...Navi knows that as long as they are standing next to her they will be able to overcome any obstacle that God plants in their way. •

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 603 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...
744 59 13
"I am having trouble loving myself and that's only one person, how do you expect me to love seven more?" In which the Bangtan boys compromise to hel...
10.7K 883 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
562K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...