Mafia Love

Oleh girly688

Tae was a normal boy in Seoul until his 'parent' had an argued with each other about him not being there son... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Charter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 5

264 8 0
Oleh girly688

TAE POV

I was driving after Jin hyung till we stopped at a big metal gates with security guards.

"You can't come here," One of them said. 

"Um I'm Kim Taehyung. Jin's younger brother." I replied to him.

"Hold on...Sir Jin do you know this man?"

"Ye. He is my brother and the next mafia king. Why do you ask?" Jin said.

"Oh ok you may come in." The security guard said nervously.

As we drove in through the gates, there stood a beautiful house. After we parked in the garage, we went inside. 

Everything in place was themed as white, grey, black and some wood/ plants around.

( Rooms )

(Tae Room)

(Jungkook Room)

( YoongMin )

( YoonSeok )

( NamJin )

I walked behind Jin into a room which looked like a living room with the other members on the couch.

"Oh Tae. When did you come?" Jimin asked politely.

"Tae is here because mum and dad are going on a business trip," Jin said to the gang, "And we are going to be training him to become a Mafia King."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

NO ONE POV

After Jin told the members why Tae is in the house, they took him to his room that was at the end of the 2nd floor with Jungkook room near to him.

After sometime, it was dinner time. Everyone was waiting at the dinner table waiting for Jin to finish the food. Everyone was happy. 

Until Tae got a call.

JIMIN POV

I was talking to the gang when I heard a phone call. It was Tae phone.

After a few minutes, Tae dropped the phone that made everyone look at him. Tae went really pale. His tan skin was like a ghost pale. I walked to him and gave him a hug. The next thing he said made me shocked and scared me really bad. Tae slowly said ".......

...................It

............is

........................him

.................................."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

wanted; kv Oleh 𐤀

Fiksi Penggemar

8.8K 987 19
where ceo Jeongguk, a man against the idea of soulmates finds himself in an arranged marriage with his soulmate; Kim Taehyung, a reckless criminal. ...
766 89 37
Jimin is a new kid at school. He seems to be avoiding other people but that doesn't work the way he wants when Yoongi notices him. It takes some time...
20.7K 1.3K 26
Jungkook comes home to find that they have new neighbours. What he didn't know was how those neighbours are going to change his life. Switch TaeKook ...
287K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...