๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜'๐’ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โœ“ | Na...

By jiminjamms

โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... More

1 | Your Baby Daddy
2 | Five Years Later
3 | Friends Without Benefits
4 | Bunny
5 | Dreams and Reality
6 | You're Fired
7 | Your Sugar Daddy
8 | Stalker Sensei
9 | Like Father, Like Son
10 | Honesty
11 | Touchable
12 | Lovesick
13 | White Lies
14 | Power Hungry
15 | Private Dance
16 | Finger Lickin' Good
17 | Babysitter
18 | Sleeping Beauty
19 | Stupid Cupid
20 | Boy Toy
21 | Enemies to F*ckers
22 | Troublemaker
23 | Let's Pretend
24 | Not Enough
25 | Mind Games
26 | Special Visit
27 | Hold My Tequila
28 | Home Sweet Home
29 | Girls Need Love
30 | Impulses
31 | All His
33 | Little Family
34 | Barbie Girl
35 | Sweet Revenge
36 | Boyfriend, Girlfriend
37 | Surprises
38 | Hand in Marriage (Final)

32 | Getting Railed

25.6K 735 901
By jiminjamms

(TW: SMUT! Skip if uncomfortable with explicit language, usage of pet names, or unprotected cheek clapping. Longer chapter so enjoy, heh.)

You, as all his.

While you never perceived yourself as someone undignified enough to easily hand yourself to another man, Nanami was different in that he made it clear how much he adored you—worshipped you, really.

Your words are affecting him as well, indicated by how his hands drop back to massage the globes of your ass. 

He pulls your lower body closer such that his erection poked right at your entrance, save for the underwear between skin.

You even almost forget that you're in the middle of a filled bathtub because the water—given its warmth—does nothing to clear the burn and flush of your skin.

Leaning in, Nanami lowers his lashes as a smirk spreads across his handsome features. 

"So, how you want to take my cock, hm, baby?"

His voice is hoarse with arousal, and your own thoughts short-circuit from the pure bluntness of his question.

"H-How I want to...?" you try to repeat, blinking rapidly to hide the frenzied flutter of your heart.

Gosh, you forget that Nanami is a master in dirty talking, his comments often so direct that he would leave you even more delirious with need.

Nanami must be greatly amused by your defenselessness. 

Besides, here is Kyoto's renowned Barbie—a woman who hundreds have vied to touch—all over his lap. 

He dips his head, allowing his top lip to catch your bottom one.

"How would you like your insides rearranged?" he asks again. 

The low rumble in his tone sends electricity coursing through your nerves. Meanwhile, his hands, wet from the bathwater, twirl at your dampened locks. 

"Are you a lil' bitch who likes being disciplined like the brat you are? Or are you my sweet little whore who likes to feel every inch of my dick?"

Lord.

Your back arches at the obscenity in his questions.

"Kento, I—" The vivid imagery awakens something instinctual and automatic in your body as you begin to move your hips in leisurely circles. 

You don't care how you still have your panties on, how you're literally dry-humping your hot friend slash roommate. 

All that matters is your desperation to grind and massage his thick shaft at every angle possible.

"If you like me that much," you hum, words slurred despite attempts to sound more coherent, "you better leave me crying, drooling, and shaking, daddy."

Daddy.

It's obvious Nanami likes the pet name you've given him. 

That much you could tell from how the hazel flame in his eyes darkened at the moniker, his muscles twitching and tensing from underneath you.

He tugs at your hair, to which you whimper in response. 

"Keep calling me that and daddy will give his baby girl what she wants, yeah?"

"Yes," you reply, although the pulsating throb from your pussy makes your voice sound more like a hiss instead.

"Good girl," Nanami coos as he works on pulling your tank top over your head and slipping your flimsy panties down your legs, tossing the wet clothes to the bathtub's edge.

His eyes are unreadable as they rake over your bare body. 

A modest person, you normally never exposed your naked body for people to see, but there was now some sort of comfort and trust in allowing Nanami Kento to see you in such an exposed manner.

He then helps himself by removing his own boxers. But before you could even get a chance to take notice of how much pre was bubbling at his tip or even see just how huge his dick is, he adjusts his body—

—finding your pussy and thrusting himself in one smooth motion to make sure that you feel its massive girth instead.

"Kento!" you scream from the unexpectedness, followed by an extended moan that tears itself from your throat when you melt from how he was filling you up to the brim. The length of his shaft caresses your inner walls, his tip kissing your cervix.

"Oh? Just Kento?" the man responds. 

When he pulls his hips back a few inches, you nearly whimpered again from how desperately you miss him buried deep into you. 

"That's no proper way to address me, darling."

You hold in a breath. Despite the embarrassment, you are desperate enough to fulfill Nanami's desires so he wouldn't stop the magic he was working on you.

"Sorry...daddy."

Nanami's lips curled into a salacious smirk. "That's right."

As a gentle man at core, he starts with shallow thrusts to offer ample opportunity for you to grow accustomed to all his ridges and his rhythm, the water which you sat in lubricating his repeated entry.

Brows furrowed, you bite your lower lip to suppress the wails from the stretch of Nanami's enormous size inside you, quivering from the utter gratification that every slow grind sent you.

He grabs your hips to anchor himself, and he notices how you wrap your slender legs around his waist. 

"Yeah, that's it," he grunts. "Bring me in closer."

So, you did. 

The urge to move your hips in sync with his was insuppressible, the water sloshing around your bodies only amplifying the sounds of sex and sodomy underneath.

Nanami increases his pace slightly, charmed by how your ragged breaths were quickly turning into heavy pants.

"Open your legs more," he orders, hands pushing at your inner thighs. "Wider. There we go. Look at you, my sweet and beautiful girl." The commands, the praises. "You like this. Don't you, my filthy lil' princess?"

"Yeah," you rasped, shaking from each time Nanami stuffs himself into the very end of your tight little cavern. "I want you ruining me—ah!"

Words die on your lips when Nanami unleashes the rest of himself, suddenly plowing into you at an insane rhythm. 

"Yeah, I'll make sure you don't know how to walk by the end of this, love."

"Shit!" You tremble at that, pleas for him to go even harder (is that even possible?) falling off of your tongue between strangled screams.

He basks in your sounds. "No one can fix you the way I can, right?"

"Engh..." Speaking was difficult when every thrust reverberates into your stomach. "No!"

Nanami grins at that. "Not even that shitty ex-boyfriend of yours can compare?"

"Never," you pant. "Something about the way your work your dick, daddy, that makes me wish I was riding you all day long."

And Nanami grins the widest he's ever smiled. "That's what I wanted to hear."

When he brushes against one particular spot in your walls, one of your hands flies out to wrap around his head and bury itself in his hair, yanking him with a harsh grip.

Nanami huffs loudly at your roughness, sending vibrations from his vocal cords that you could feel from within your core. 

He doesn't stop admiring you, flooding you with comments that there is no wonder that Gojo is so hung up on you—

—that you're too pretty, your sounds are too sweet, and your pussy's so tight that even Nanami himself would be thinking about this session for weeks.

Moan by moan left your lips as he pounds your heat, each thrust lifting you up to carry your higher and higher, leaving you slamming down on his girth. 

His teeth sink into your jugular as your nails dig into his back, surely leaving behind marks for the universe to see.

The familiar tightening at your stomach...you feel that coil now and nothing could stop you from chasing after your own release.

"Feels s' good," you mewl, words garbled because you are a complete bitch in heat.

Really, what a sight you are to behold. 

That flush all over your skin. The way you clutch on his broad shoulders while you bounce like a good bunny on his cock.

Nanami must notice how your walls clench him, too. 

He angles himself so that he's hitting the point that makes you groan the loudest, ramming into this sweet spot again and again and again.

"I...I can't," you gasp, the cusp of your climax near.

That only encourages Nanami to help you. 

"I know," he coaxes, voice guttural. "So come for me, baby."

And that was what it takes for you the taut string in your stomach to snap, your eyes rolling to the back as sweet waves ripple from your center. 

You're crying out, moaning his name over and over as he doesn't stop to help you ride out your climax.

But the pure eroticism of all the sights and senses from your orgasm is more than enough to make Nanami buckle as well, his once harsh rhythm now an irregular mess.

"I'm close too," he announces even as his voice is drowned by yours. What really brings him over the edge, though, is how your walls are clamping down hard on his cock. "Baby...I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna...god."

His sentence is cut short as he empties into you, thick spurts of hot and sturdy seed shooting deep into the gummy cavern of your uterus. 

His expression creases into one of pure euphoria, his brows crumpled and his jaw slack from the bliss.

"Fuck!" he shouts at nothing, blinking past the white-hot flashes that consume his vision.

Then, the room falls quiet, save for the soft and erratic pants in the room.

Your bodies, glistening from water and sweat, are climbing down from their highs while processing the dopamine rushes. 

Soaking in the post-coital ecstasy, you wrap your arms around Nanami's nape as he buries his head into your shoulders. 

You remain like that for several moments to hold dear to each other, allowing his cum to churn deep within you.

"I," you started, breaking the silence, "I've...never really had sex like that before."

For you, it was quite embarrassing to admit that all your past encounters were merely fueled by lust rather than love. 

However, Nanami places your own pleasure before his own, providing to you not only because he wants you but because he loves you.

"Well." He then winks. "I promise this won't be your last time either, baby."

Oh. Your heart starts another marathon at the suggestion.

When Nanami plants a chaste kiss on your neck and pulls out eventually, you wince at the emptiness and soreness. 

Remnants of his load gush out from your entrance and mingle with the surrounding water, and even Nanami himself has to grimace at how his bodily fluids now linger on you both.

Stirring from his seat, he reaches for the shower head.

"Let's wash up?"

Although the huskiness in his tone paired with the dangerous flicker in his hazel eyes seemed to insinuate more, you nod with a smile because who knows what he was going to do to you next.

Be right back, licking grass right now...

Anyway, what team are you rooting for in the World Cup?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 78 18
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...
191K 4.5K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
180K 4.9K 32
gojo x (female)reader (Will be edited soon) I just wanna say that i made some age changes later on but forgot to edit certain parts. gojo is an idi...