𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯...

By Lovable_Mrs_bunny

♥♡"Where am i?" moments of silent-"This isn't my home at all......." Your a demon, but not a normal demon. Yo... More

¡𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯!
十一
十三
!Halloween special!
十四
十五
Early New years/Late Christmas special!
十六
A/N
十七
十八

十二

1K 30 26
By Lovable_Mrs_bunny

"Nezuko......it's alright, you don't need to worry" [Name] assures the sleeping Nezuko. She was running to get to Rui.

That was till she spotted a familiar wooden box bouncing, it seemed like someone inside was struggling to get out.

[Name] stopped and stood straight for a moment before walking up to the wooden box-"Rui it's alright I'm here" The wooden box stopped once it heard [Name]'s voice.

"Nee-san! The door won't pry open!" Rui yelled out, his fist banging inside the box door. [Name] then grabbed the handle and pulled it open.

"Oh- well Rui are you alright?" [Name] asked, worried more for her little brother.

A baby sized Rui came out crawling, he looked and then stood up. He grew back to his regular size.

"I'm alright Nee-san....but are you okay?" [Name] nodded at Rui, she patted his head. Rui smiled, loving her attention and affection.

"Alright you both need to get in the wooden box" [Name] says, Rui nodded and went back. [Name] gently placed Nezuko in Rui's wooden box that was enough space for them.

She shut it carefully, she then picked it up and wore it-"Alright let's go" [Name] instantly ran fast, running as she jumped onto roofs and roofs.

"[Name]..."

[Name] eyes widen, she immediately stopped. She could feel her vision slightly getting blurry but she still carried on and kept running.

The voice had sent shivers down to her spine making her feel all dizzy. Oh how much she didn't like one bit of how that voice sounded like.

"[NAME]!"

Gasp

.

.

.

Thud

CRACK!-

.

Ringing was heard, [Name] on the floor with her head bleeding and her vision slowly blurring. She could feel blood trickling down her forehead as she tried to get up.

Her arms trembled as all the weight was pressured on it, making her instantly fall down.

She couldn't even focus as her mind was alerting her not to fall asleep and stay up.

Before she could even try getting up again-

that was all stopped when a familiar pinkette held her in his arms, his eyes wide full of panic and worry as all the words he yelled out were muffled.

His arms wrapped around her protectively.

[Name] could barley see anything or hear anything. She knew it was Akaza since the aura and she could slightly see his hair color.

[Name] slowly began losing conscious. The only thing that she could hear before passing out was her name being shouted out.

"[NAME]!​"

•~-~-•

"I'm really jealous, you really must be a good man. You saved and protect them, then they owe you their lives. I think they smother you with gratitude don't they?" Gyutaro says, jealousy laced in his voice.

Tengen only just responded with-"Of course I'm handsome, flashy and hot! I have three wives and I'm gonna have a fourth wife after this!"

"Three? Another one after this making it four wives?! Now that is to much! I don't think I can even forgive that!"

Blood demon art: Flying blood sickles

As Gyutaro repeatedly slashed the air, blood in the shape of the the blade of Gyutaro sickles came out and headed towards Tengen direction.

'Damn it! There's to many! I can't block all of it and protect the others!' Tengen thought, blocking each Gyutaro's blood demon art.

Tengen didn't have any other options as his only option was just exploding the ground and falling down to the crater. He looked at civilian who looked scared-"Hey! Go hide and don't come back!" Tengen ordered.

The civilian nodded and ran away in fear.

"Uzui-sama! [Name]-san is hurt!" Tengen eyes widen, he the glared at Gyutaro and the two began fighting.

Tanjiro held onto [Name] tightly as he looked at her injured self. He could feel tears starting to form as they dripped onto the wounded princess.

"MONJIRO! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Inosuke came over once he heard Tanjiro yell about [Name].

[Name]'s head was bleeding, her blood leaking onto Tanjiro's clothes as Tanjiro held her in his arms.

Daki tensed up, she froze the moment she heard something about her friend being hurt. She trembled slightly but was then kicked by Tengen.

"Nobody kicks my sister!" Gyutaro yelled, he wield his sickles as he stares at Tengen.

Tengen and Gyutaro talked and attacked at the same time, that was till Gyutaro began saying that something was working.

As things continued on, Tanjiro felt anger rising up. He looked and saw Rui there.

Rui was angrily playing with his strings, his face darkens more when he remembers seeing Akaza hugging [Name].

Rui came out the wooden box when he heard [Name] name being called out and a loud thud. He crawled out only to find Akaza hugging her.

He assumed that Akaza had harmed her.

Rui angrily used his web strings to slash Akaza as an attempt but that was a fail when Akaza dodged his attack.

Akaza was about to take [Name] but Rui grabbed her before he could, his strings wrapped around her body while he hugged her.

"[NAME]!" Tanjiro yelled out, Akaza glared but his eyes soften and stares sadly at the passed out [Name].

Tanjiro eyes widen once he sees Akaza there. Tanjiro looks at [Name] and he could feel his heart broken slightly.

He then grabs her away from Rui and held her close to him.

Akaza wanted to help and take [Name] but he was stopped when Inosuke's and Tanjiro's Nichirin sword came stabbing through his chest.

Akaza choked out in pain and looked at the three Nichirin swords and then glares at them. He took three of the Nichirin swords out and threw it to the floor.

Inosuke looks at [Name] and he felt his heart slowly crumble when he sees his injured queen. He grabs the Nichirin sword and holds it.

"You....You harmed [Name]-sama!" Tanjiro yelled, holding her as he spoke. Anger and sadness in his eyes and voice when he glared at Akaza.

"I didn't harm her! I don't also harm nor eat women!" Akaza yelled, anger laced in his voice.

"If you don't harm women then why did you hurt [Name]-sama!" Tanjiro yelled back at him, he clutched [Name] close to him.

Akaza was about to speak up till-"Take her away now....this is the right time since they're only lower ranks of the demon slayer corpse"

Akaza's eyes widen as he heard Muzan's voice in his head. He looked at [Name] and he backed up, he knew Muzan was always watching.....

Akaza didn't know anymore, he was loyal to Muzan but....[Name] treated him right even though they met and talked with each other for a bit that he got so attached.

In the days that this mission [Name] and her friends were on, Akaza would talk to [Name] privately without her friends knowing.

Akaza grew attached to her while she also started to grow attach to him.

Muzan on the other hand....never really treated him like how [Name] kindly treats him.

"Inosuke now!" Akaza eyes widen and he snaps out of his thoughts when he sees Inosuke's two Nichirin swords about to slice his head off clean.

He dodges and glares at them. He clenched his fist tightly-"You damn low ranked demon slayers get on my nerves!" He spoke angrily.

Akaza then charged at them, he punches Tanjiro away and as he was about to grab [Name] he stopped midway when he heard her beautiful angelic voice....again....

.

.

.

"Akaza-sama promise you won't ever harm my friends?" [Name] voice echoed in his head.

.

.

.

"I promise [Name]-san....."

.

.

Soft giggles

"Thank you...."

.

"Akaza?..."

"Yeah?"

.

"I-...I want you to know I'll always be there for you whenever you need me...."

.

[Name]....

.

​​​​​...

.

Why?....

.

​​​​​...

.

.

Gomen....

"[Name]....."

"You have to wake up come on...."

It felt.....

Warm.....

Yoriichi had [Name]'s head on his lap as his hands were on the side of her head. He was worried, his heart ached at the sight of her.

He was hoping to see her beautiful [E/c] eyes and see her without her being injured. His eyes stares into her closed ones.

Yoriichi then looked her forehead that still leaked blood. It was slowly trickling down her head. His hand was about to touch her forehead-

"Y-....Yoriichi...-sama.." a soft angelic voice mutters out, Yoriichi then looked back at her eyes and saw those beautiful [E/c] eyes once again.

[Name] hand went to touch her head but that was stop by the sun user.

"[Name]-san don't move alright...you injured yourself" Yoriichi says, grabbing her wrist gently and putting it back down to her sides.

"Yes...I hit my head correct?..." [Name] asked, remembering before she passed out.

Yoriichi nodded and said-"Yes...your head was bleeding badly..."

"Y-Yoriichi....how do I wake up?...I need to help my friends" [Name] says, her voice full of worry.

"You...have to wait....".......

.

.

.

.

.

Time passed on......

Tanjiro watches as Akaza was clutching his head, it was as if the uppermoon three was struggling with something or having a hard time deciding.

Just as anything could happen

BOOM

a loud explosion had just happened.

Everyone took shelter and some people were hit from the pieces of the buildings.

.

.

.

.

.

After the explosion that was somehow caused...YOU could only hear.....

Weapons clashing......yelling......more destructions...

WAKE UP [NAME]!

.

SAVE YOUR FRIENDS! THE TWO ARE DISAPPEARING! YOU WANTED TO SAVE THEM!

[Name] eyes shot open, she instantly sat up and then looks at the now destroyed place. She touched her head and realized it wasn't bleeding anymore.

It looked like it somehow healed by itself......

"ONII-CHAN! Do something!" A familiar voice cried out. [Name] eyes widen, she gets up and then heads to where she heard crying.

The scene that [Name] is seeing in front of her made her feel heartbroken-"Warabihime!" She cries out as she ran over to Daki's head who started to disappear.

Tanjiro gasps when he sees [Name], he was shock that he stops covering Gyutaro's mouth-"No! Ume!"

[Name] held the crying Daki as Daki looks at her with teary eyes-"[N-Name]-chan..? I'm sorry!"

"No...don't apologize...Ume....." [Name] hugs her head close. She closes her eyes and [Name]'s hands started to glow slightly....

one of her hand now placing it on top of Gyutaro who stares shock.

(Suggestion from me: Try listening to it on Spotify, Musi or audiomack)

"Cast away your worries, my dear.

For tomorrow comes a new day" [Name] starts to sing another lullaby that always made her calm...

"Hold to me, you've nothing to fear.

For your dreams are not far away.

.

.

.

.

As you lay your head and you rest.

May your dreams take over, my love.

Listen close, my son of the west"

"For your destiny lies above.....

Though the world is cruel

There's a light that still shines

In the darkest days of our lives

When all hope seems lost

and you can't find your way

Think of me as you look to the sky" Tears forms in [Name]'s eyes as her tears drips onto daki who is shock and more tears began to stream down Daki's cheek.

She wasn't disappearing anymore.....

"Child mine, your future is bright

For your father's blood's in your veins

In dark times, I pray you will fight

For the world will soon know your name..." [Name] opens her eyes and sees Daki regrowing her body, so as Gyutaro who was starting to regrow his body.

"[N-Name]-chan...." Daki blurts out, Daki sniffs and then hugs [Name] tightly-"WAAAaaaaAaA!! [NAME]-CHAN! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She repeatedly apologizes.

"IM SORry! I didn't mean to hurt you or your friends!" Daki sobbed as [Name] smiles softly.

"Daki-san....it's okay..." [Name] then looks at Gyutaro who looks back at her with shock, her eyes soften more and it made Gyutaro feel something.

"[Name]....." [Name] looks at Tanjiro, Nezuko and Rui who stares at them with shock.

"Can...you guys trust me?...."

.

.

.

.

"I-...alright [Name]-san" Tanjiro says, a smile appearing on his face.

[Name] gently pushes Daki into Gyutaro's arm-"You two...show some sibling love please, gyutaro loves you very much Daki...Siblings love each other, the don't fight" she says, Daki then looks at Gyutaro.

"Onii-chan?...."

"Ume.....Shes...right..."

Daki and Gyutaro began to have a moment with each other.

[Name] then went towards Tanjiro, she cups his cheeks and his injuries were instantly healed-"There..."

"[Name]-chan...im glad your okay..."

"I'm glad you guys are alright...."

.

.

.

.

.

[Name] and Nezuko had healed Zenistu and Inosuke. Now [Name] and the others were searching for Tengen.

Once they found them they all sweat dropped.

"WHAAAA! MAKIO IS HITTING ME!!!" Suma wailed as Makio started to hit her angrily.

"Uzui-sama...." [Name] kneeled down and then she held his hands-...(what hands? You mean hand?-)

Tengen looks at her and chuckled dryly, while Tengen wives stopped and looked at them.

She held his only hand-"Uzui-sama....don't worry" she closes her eyes and what happens had shocked Tengen wives, even Tengen himself.

His hand that was gone was completely back again. The poison was gone and his eye was healed. Tengen touched his face-"This....I'm healed!"

"[NAME]-SAMA!" Tengen wives hugged Tengen and drags [Name] into the hug.

As they all hugged they stopped when they heard-"[N-Name]-chan?..." Their eyes widen when they see a mini Daki and Gyutaro.

"AH! They are alive!" Suma cried out in fear.

"hold on! Please....Daki and Gyutaro go on alright?" [Name] says calmly.

"I-...I'm sorry for what I did to you all..." Daki apologizes, Gyutaro mumbles but Daki elbows him.

"I'm sorry for cutting your hand off!..." gyutaro says and Daki hugs him while smiling.

Tengen and his wives were baffled and disbelief of what they were seeing and hearing.

"Wait- [Name] don't you realize- [NAME]!"

[Name] fell to into inosuke's arms due to exhaustion, she was so tired. Healing people...their arms and body, the poison wasted a lot of energy out of her....

Especially when she technically healed back a body that was disappearing and a hand that was cut off..

Tanjiro smiles softly-"Shes tired....we should-"

"Ne~ Looks like we should do it now!" A voice interrupts.

.

.

"HEY! STOP NO!"

"[NAME]!"

"NEE-SAN!!!"

"[NAME]-SAN!!"

"[NAME]-CHAN"

"CAW CAW! [SURNAME] [NAME] HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY UPPERMOONS!" Shocking news spread out through the demon slayer head quarters.

Friends of [Name] were full of anger, disbelief, sorrow, confusion, denying.....

Shinobu eyes widen as she looks at the kasugai bird spreading the news to her and the butterfly girls who started to cry and wail.

Kanao and Aoi were in disbelief, Aoi dropped to her knees to the floor and she stares at the ground, her tears starting to block her vision.

Kanao was silent, although she was really feeling sorrow and disbelief. She refused to believe a person who she knew was strong and got captured easily.

Mitsuri could feel tears threatening to spill. She covers her mouth and she felt like she could cry any moment.

Kyojuro hugs Mitsuri as he was denying in his head that [Name]...a person who he admired and adored was captured.

Giyuu was frozen in place, he may look like he didn't care but really. He felt anger and sorrow, he wished that he went with her to the mission and saved her.

Gyomei had nothing to say, tears spilling more as he had heard the news. He rubs his hands together and then says-"I pray for my...beloved...[Name] that she will be okay...."

Muichiro stops looking at the clouds as his slight widen eyes looked at the kasugai crow-"[Name]?....No....." he was in denial and disbelief.

Genya froze in his place, he was stiff. His eyes widen as he heard the person he admired...was captured....

However Sanemi and Obanai did not take these news very well.

Once Obanai had arrived late, he realized it was to late and the uppermoons had taken [Name]. It made him feel anger and he started to shift the blame to Tengen and the others who were there.

Sanemi however sliced a training dummy in half with his sword. Anger and disbelief was what he felt-"DAMN YOU!" He yelled in anger as he started to slice more things.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

•~-Secrets/Facts-~•

The lullaby [Name] singed was actually a lullaby her mother singed to her when she was a baby.

[Name] learned the two lullabies from her mother when she was a baby.

Daki and Gyutaro were taken back as well.

Yoriichi wanted to kill Muzan if he were to be able to come back.

Akaza ran away after he thought of [Name].

[Name] used up most all of her energy so she will take a while to recover.

Muzan wants to kiss and hug [Name].

(A/N:I'm so sorry to all of those, I've been stress lately and things were not going well and I just needed a few days off working on this chapter. I'll also admit, I'm sorta not proud )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 635 51
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
31.8K 882 20
DISCONTINUED 🍽️ ; which a reckless, stubborn child stumbles across the demons and their slayers, surprising them with her unique ability, immunity o...
21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...
148K 8.6K 24
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll �...