แด…แด€ส€แด‹ แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด…ษชsแด‡ / แด‡. สแด‡แด€ษขแด‡ส€

By erens_bbyy

ยซ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐šยป ,, ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž... More

ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ ยน
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ ยฒ
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›

แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡

1K 22 4
By erens_bbyy

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾: 𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀... 100%

you were locked in a cell, along with everyone else-sasha's family, too. niccolo had made tea for all of you, but you hadn't touched your cup.

the conversation with eren was way harsher than you thought it would be. his words kept mixing with the ones he said when you visited his cell;

"and always remember that i love the kid that's growing inside of you and i love you"

"ever since i was a kid... y/n. i've always hated you"

you knew that eren was acting, then why did it hurt you so much when he said that?

a hand was placed on your shoulder, snapping you out of your thoughts. you turned your head to the side, your eyes locking with mikasa's.

"don't stay with an empty stomach... you're not doing any good to either of you..." she said, giving you the cup of tea.

you looked at it, before you took it from her hands. she rubbed your shoulder, before she sat next to armin on the table.

"armin. can you use your titan to get out of here?" connie asked, looking at the man.

"no. all that would do is blow this town away. the colossal titan isn't agile enough. it's not like eren's..."

"so... why'd eren beat you to a pulp? can't you tell me already?" jean asked.

"he hurt y/n with his words, so i attacked him and he hit me back..." the blond replied.

"huh?" connie questioned, looking at you.

"he hurt y/n? how?" jean continued.

"well..."

"stop it. it's fine" you said, interrupting armin.

"no... it's not. tell me how he hurt her" jean said, eyes still locked on armin.

"hey... isn't that enough, jean?" connie said.

"he's turned into a total piece of shit. he's lost sight of who he is to the point that he'd hurt, not only his closest friend, but his own girlfriend" he added.

"if he was in his right mind... i don't see him doing that without a reason..." jean agreed.

footsteps were heard and you raised your head, your eyes locking on yelena's figure.

"nice to see you again, heroes of shiganshina. it pains me that our reunion must be marred by these iron bars" she said, looking at all of you.

"hey... you're on their side, too?! let us out!" connie said angrily at onyankopon.

"you're one to talk, after your people arrested me and dragged me all over the island. you just sit and wait here... until zeke and eren come into contact" the man replied.

"good for you, yelena... things are going well for you. you must be pleased" jean said, looking at the woman.

"thanks to you, eren's been dancing to zeke's tune. you got your attack on marley... got the eldians here to back you... and took control of the military with that spinal fluid spiked wine"

"now you have eldia, and you have the power of the founder. you can destroy marley and get revenge for your motherland. that was the real reason the volunteers came to this island, isn't it?" he continued.

"we helped civilize this island. this primitive place was a century behind..." onyankopon said.

"all so you could live in the lap of luxury, once you became the rulers of this island, right?" niccolo asked.

"you got tricked and you lost. that's all" the other man, griez, said.

"you little rat. did you really sell us out just to get a promotion to yelena's servant?"

"ha. you're the real traitor. you sided with the devils" griez said, looking at niccolo.

"excuse me...?"

"falling head-over-heels for some devil-bloodied, potato-grubbing girl"

you looked at him, feeling anger travel in your system. you were holding yourself back from walking next to niccolo, grabbing griez and smashing his head on the iron bars of your cell.

"you... i'll kill you!" niccolo yelled, as he tried to grab him.

"stop, niccolo!" jean said, trying to hold him back.

you got up and went to niccolo's side, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"don't listen to him..."

he looked at you and slowly brought his hands inside the cell. he lowered his head as jean took him towards the table. now you were the one standing next to the iron bars, looking at the man on the other side.

"blathering about her every single night..." griez continued, eyes locked on niccolo's figure behind you.

"i was a fool to think you'd return to your senses after that whore died"

you tensed up when the penultimate word left his mouth, and in fraction of a second you grabbed him by the shirt. his head made impact with the iron bars, as he looked at you with wide eyes. the riffle he had in his hands moments ago, had met the floor from the sudden action.

"you devil, don't touch-"

"devil-bloodied, my ass. did you hear us talk shit about you, you bastard? whether having the so-called devil blood in you or not, doesn't make you any different" you said, tightening your grip around his shirt.

"you're just a fucking asshole and you don't want to admit that i'm right. so instead, you talk shit about someone who died- which makes you an even bigger asshole, since you have zero respect for her death" you added.

"that tramp was the filthy daughter of-" griez started, but yelena made him shut up by shooting him.

you watched as a hole was made in his head, before you let go of him. he fell on the floor, blood and brain splattered in front of you. the kids in the cell screamed in horror at the sight, and got up from their seats. you looked at yelena, eyes wide in surprise and shock.

"i apologize for his rudeness. this island no longer has any need for those who would curse you as devils. and please, believe me. our true purpose is nothing as hollow as revenge on marley" she started.

"it is to sever the chains of hate from this world. our goal is to save not only eldia, but marley as well"

"allow me to explain it to you in its entirety. zeke's plan to save the world... the euthanization plan"

. . .

"do you really think eren agreed with zeke's plan...?" mikasa asked, once yelena left for an emergency.

"he didn't. he could never agree to such a messed-up plan" you said.

"y/n, eren's not the same anymore..." connie commented.

"you're wrong. eren is still the same. and we know for sure, he could never stand there and agree to any plan. he could always seem to follow it, but then change it so he could follow whatever felt right to him" you said.

"y/n's right... eren always acted on his own at the end..." jean agreed.

dust started falling on top of you and the whole ceiling of the cell started shaking.

"what's happening?!" connie asked, voice shaky.

"it's begun... the titans... have started to move" armin said.

soon after, onyankopon came with the keys in his hands, as he tried to open your cell.

"onyankopon?! what's going on outside?!" jean asked.

"the marleyan army is attacking from the sky using airships! about five hundred soldiers, along with the armor, the jaw and the cart! eren's taking all of them on by himself!" he explained, making all your eyes widen.

"he's fighting hard... but he can't fight forever! marley will steal the founder from us! please, you've all got to help! let's defend eren together!" he added, his voice coming out shaky.

connie rushed out of the cell when it was opened, and grabbed onyankopon by the shirt.

"you can't be serious! fight together?! after all you've done?! this is your battle! did you really think we'd take orders from a traitor like you?!"

"i... i'm sorry. but disobeying yelena would only mean getting my head blown off..." onyankopon said, looking at the man.

"you were the one acting all nice to us... while you were really just plotting to take over paradis with that wine!" connie continued.

"you know what?! i'm tired of being betrayed! by reiner... by bertholdt! annie! eren! i'm sick and tired of it, dammit!"

"why? why should we have to help eren... just so none of us can ever have kids?! did you think about y/n?! what's gonna happen to her?!"

you walked to his side and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"connie... let's hear him out, okay?" you said, voice soft.

he let go of him, and all of you watched as onyankopon tried to catch his breath.

"i honestly didn't know about it... the wine... or this euthanization plan... just like all the other volunteers..."

"i think he's telling the truth" niccolo said.

"yelena told us to keep it a secret. she said never to tell the volunteers about the wine" he added.

"above all... i don't want to participate in the euthanization of the eldian people! we wanted to help paradis develop so that we could destroy marley together!" onyankopon started.

"that's why i abandoned everything to come here. everything we did, we did for the sake of the people of this island. and that was only possible... because we believed that this island had a future...! children are the future!"

"if the euthanization plan were to be carried out... what would all our efforts have been for?! i would never support it! if i did, right now, it'd only mean that i don't care about what happens to y/n and her child... please, believe me..."

you looked at him, as you stood next to connie.

"i do" armin said.

"you said something before. all of us exist because someone meant for us to exist. even the subjects of ymir. because the more kinds of people are around, the more interesting it would be, right?"

"you've shown me that your philosophy is nearly the opposite of zeke's. that's who you've always been. stand up, onyankopon" he added, extending his hand for him to grab.

"i'll believe you, too, but... what now?" jean asked.

"helping eren and zeke means abetting their euthanization plan, you know" he added.

"no... we can stop their plan! but without those two, we have no way of defending this island from the world"

"then what're you saying we should do?!" connie asked.

"we must show the world the power of the rumbling at least one time!" onyankopon answered.

mikasa and armin looked at you, before he talked;

"what do you think... y/n? do you want to save eren?"

"i do. but... i think it's like eren said... it's only because i'm an ackerman. this isn't my own will..."

"i think that's a lie eren came up with" armin said.

"he asked if i get headaches sometimes... i do. what makes you think it's a lie?"

"what...? well... wait... making it so that no eldian can ever have another child... did you seriously think eren would want that? didn't you say that earlier, y/n?" armin asked.

"i did, because that's unlike him..."

"exactly! we're talking about eren here!"

"then why?! why won't he betray zeke and yelena?!" connie asked.

"because he doesn't have to! in the end, eren's the one who decides how he uses the founder's power! like y/n said, he shows yelena and zeke that he agrees with their plan, so he can protect this island with the rumbling!" armin said.

"and the time for him to activate the rumbling... is now. when the major military forces from around the world are allied under marley! he just needs to follow the plan and awaken the hundreds of titans inside shiganshina's wall"

"if he can annihilate the most powerful military force this world has to offer... no one will dare to touch paradis for the next fifty years" he explained.

"i've been saying he's a threat from the time i was in the training corps... eren is going to lead us into hell..." jean started.

"he's a bastard. and i was jealous of that bastard. because he was so cool... it pisses me off to no end, but... i don't want him dying just yet" he added.

"yeah... if he died now... i'd never get a chance to beat him up" connie said.

you lowered your head, your eyes falling on your bloated stomach. you placed your hand on top of it, and sighed.

"you sure you can still fight?" mikasa asked.

"i'll be just fine" you reassured her.

you all started making your way outside, and freeing all the captured soldiers. you went to a room, in order to get your vertical maneuvering gear.

you removed your scarf and folded it, before you unbuttoned your shirt. you placed the piece of cotton in front of your stomach, and fixed your shirt. you wore your equipment and took some thunder spears.

you joined the rest, mikasa immediately taking the thunder spears from your hands. you walked outside, your eyes falling on yelena's figure. an airship that was caught on fire passed by above you, before it crashed and exploded near the gate.

"the gate to shiganshina district has been blocked. zeke has taken down their ships. the moment that will change history... is near" yelena said, a smile on her face.

"do they really need our help?" connie asked.

"wait a minute..." you said, eyes slightly widened.

"if zeke is here... does that mean that the captain is defeated, or even... dead?" you asked, looking at the people next to you.

"that's impossible..." connie said, unable to believe it.

"i wish we didn't have to, but we have no choice! it's the only way for zeke and eren to save the world! we need to join the yeagerists and help put them together!" armin said, looking at the four of you.

once you saw yelena looking down at armin with such an expression, you nearly drew your sword out.

"please help eren and zeke. i believe in you, armin"

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀... 0%

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
9.5K 262 21
โœฟ๊•ฅยฐโœŽ Baseball player Jean x Journalist Reader (modern au) โœฟ๊•ฅยฐโœŽ Currently chapter: 18/24 "๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ. ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž...
62.3K 4.4K 29
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
5.8K 313 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...