Marriage? (Hopekook fic)

By Bottomhobislove07

Jeon jungkook is a alpha who is a CEO of a very big company named Jeon corporation is Known for being very su... More

Discription
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Happy belated Birthday 🎉
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21(FINAL)

CHAPTER 11

1.3K 86 20
By Bottomhobislove07

("""")

"Oh so you are Jung Hoseok" she said still smirking "huh yes i am, do you have any problem?" Hoseok said confused.

"Oh no, why would I have any problem?" She said then she left from there.  "huh?" Hoseok was confused but ignored and again started to play with Jimin and was interrupted by Jin.

"Hey Hoseok can you go there to take their order please" Jin said to Hoseok.

"Of course Jinnie, hold Jimin for me" Hoseok said to Jin and handed him Jimin then Jin holded Jimin.

As soon as Hoseok left from there to go to Jungkook's table to take orders from them, Jin smirked.

"Guess what Jimin, today your Mama will meet your appa" Jin said to Jimin while looking at him.

Hoseok went to them and was a little shocked looking at the same girl from before, but he was more shocked when he saw Jungkook, Hoseok's eyes looked like they are gonna pop out very soon.

"Oh god Jungkook is here, i think that is why Jin hyung told me to take orders and not others, Oh but wait he doesn't even know how do i look like" Hoseok thought to himself.

"Hello sir, what do you want to order?" Hoseok politely asked to Hyunjin first.

Hoseok was feeling someone's gaze on him but he ingnored it or tried to.

(........)

Jungkook and his friends were talking to each other but turned their heads towards Lisa who  entered inside and sat beside Jungkook.

After some time some one entered inside they guessed it was waiter.

But Jungkook was mesmerized by his beauty, his heart was beating so fast, he almost forgot about why he came here.

When he asked Hyunjin about what he wants to order, Jungkook was mesmerized by his voice also.

Every thing about him was beautiful and when he looked at his name tag, he thought.

" Hmm so he is The Jung Hoseok mom and dad were talking about, wow he is really beautiful " he was just looking at him Hoseok found him creepy when he saw that Jungkook was staring at him for too long.

Jungkook was snapped up from his thoughts by someone touching his shoulder.

When he looked at his side, he saw Lisa was the one who touched his shoulder and Hoseok was gone after taking their order.

"Oh i am going to the restroom ok" Jungkook said and left from there and saw his brother was holding a baby who was crying loudly and his brother was trying to calm the baby.

Jungkook gaze then went up on Hoseok who was walking as fast as he can towards Jin and took the baby from Jin and left from there with a crying baby in his.

Jungkook followed Hoseok.

....

Hoseok took their orders and left from there and gave it to his fellow waiter who went to kitchen.

His heart was beating so fast when Jungkook staring at him but it was also creepy at same time.

He was really scared from him and that lady from before was looking at him with a murdering gaze.

"What if it was Jungkook's girlfriend" Hoseok thought to himself feeling pain in his heart while thinking about it but he shrugged it off.

Hoseok saw Jimin crying in the arms of Jin who tried his best to make him calm but was unsuccessful.

Hoseok walked towards Jin as fast as he can and took Jimin from him,
He realised that Jimin was hungry so he left from and went to a place which was most of the was empty.

Then he sat there at bench and started to feed Jimin.

...

Jungkook was peeping at Hoseok behind the wall there was a place enough for a person like Jungkook to hide.

He looked at Hoseok who sat on a bench started to feed his child.

Looking at them Jungkook felt a warm feeling inside of him and again Jungkook was in his thoughts that he didn't realise he was out from his hidden place.

He came out from his thoughts when he heard a scream he flinched.

When he looked straight, he saw Hoseok who was looking at him scared while trying to hide his baby from Jungkook.

"Hey, don't be scared, i came here to talk to you, don't be scared please" Jungkook said to him softly, Hoseok nodded and Jungkook sighed in relief then they both sat on bench.

"Hey, so what's your baby's name?" Jungkook asked to Hoseok.

"Oh, his name is Jimin, but i thought you knew his name?" Hoseok asked him little confused.

"Yeah I know it, but I just asked" Jungkook said.

"Oh ok".

"Wow Jungkook-shi is handsome in real life too, i had seen him in television or in social media many time and he looked really handsome."
Hoseok thought to himself.

He flinched when he felt some one's hand on his shoulder, it was Jungkook.

"Hey are you okay? i am sorry if I made you uncomfortable" Jungkook said to him.

"Oh no no you didn't, i was just thinking about something!!" Hoseok said in little panic.

"Oh okay but, can i hold Jimin for a few minutes please?!" Jungkook asked he thought Jimin was really cute, usually he doesn't like babies and want to throw them somewhere whenever they started to cry but, Jimin was so adorable.

"Oh for sure why not, here" Hoseok said handing Jimin to Jungkook.

When he was handing Jimin to Jungkook, their hands touched little with each other, even though it was a small touch.

It sent shivers all around  their body and felt like their heart was going to pop out of their chests because it was beating so fast and loud.

Hoseok saw how carefully and gently Jungkook hold Jimin, Hoseok smiled looking at them.

Hoseok and Jungkook, both of them were really comfortable with each other even though they didn't talk that much.

It was a comfortable silence.

Jungkook was just looking at Hoseok, who was playing with his fingers.

"You are the prettiest and most beautiful person i have ever seen Hoseok" Jungkook said out loud to Hoseok cause he was just saying in his mind while looking at Hoseok and didn't even realise that he said it loud.

On the other hand when Hoseok Heard what Jungkook said his whole face became red , he was shocked at what Jungkook said out of nowhere, his face couldn't stop burning from shyness.

When Jungkook realise that he said it loudly, his face became a Red tomato because of embarrassment.

____..…...._____

Hey,
I have a fever and it isn't going away, so i think updates will be slow.

I am sorry for late update 🙏🏻😔

So much cuteness 🥺😽

Ohh yeah 🌚🌝

Hoseok's body is so beautiful and delicate 😍😫

But he is looking like he is pregnant 🤣😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.7K 34
Jung Hoseok, the CEO of Hope world entertainment, is undoubtedly an alpha that loves to sleep around. his favorite partners being his ever changing a...
414K 14.2K 36
"Don't trust alphas Taehyung. They will just use you until you are nothing to them." "Yes Mama I understand." _______________________________________...
1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...