Queen Of The Dons

By AlexisChandler280

Ever wanted to know what happens when a cold blooded female meets a cold blooded man? In this case 24 year ol... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 THE END
Part 2 Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 26

3K 91 27
By AlexisChandler280

Leave your phones here! Carter said as he stood at the table with a black bag opened and in front of him.

Okay...

Take this, it's a replica of your phone. I can see and hear everything and I will know your exact location. It's like a trac phone. One of them prepaid jawns.
Don't make any calls or text off of it. I'll be tracking you the whole entire trip. I'll know your every movement and I will be behind you the whole time. Don't look for me and don't make any sudden movements.

Okay...

Here put your hands on here! He said holding this extremely thin piece of latex glove thing. "This is a special latex gloves that are fit to hug and mold your hands. This is so your finger prints will not be any where on the car or him. That can tie you back to anything" put these earrings in your ear. These are chipped and you can hear me and I can hear you as well." He said giving me the diamond studs. I put them in my ear and he moved my hair out my face.

Boss he just texted her phone and said he's 10 minutes away! Some big dude said coming in my livingroom. I didn't even know he had people in my house.

Text him back and say "okay I'm ready! With a red heart and a kissy face or some Shìt!" He directed.
"Can you hear me in your ear?" He asked fixing my one earring.

Yeah, loud and clear.! I was feeling a little better knowing that he was gonna be by my side.

Here put yo sweater on! You brushed up teeth yet?

No...

Good let that nigga taste my dick on yo breath.!

What? Who thinks of shit like that? I laughed.

Me, matter fact let me nut in yo mouth right now and keep that shit in yo mouth than kiss him.!

Whattttt! You are a fuckin nut case! I know you serious too. I bussed out laughing cause it was all over his face how serious he was.

I'm dead the fuck ass serious.! Matter fact come here! He pulled his sweats down and pulled his dick out.

Bae stop! I laughed.

Keep talking and ima nut!

Let me help you than! I smiled stroking his dick. I dropped down to my knees and started suckin his dick.

Fuck bae damn hold on! He moaned. He started to buy so quick. His dick was so hard. I slobbed and had nut all over his dick. I licked it and he looked down at me and smiled. "I love you nasty ass, open yo mouth!" He said smiling he spit right in my mouth. I licked his dick again getting a little bit more nut in my mouth. "Oh my god I love you!" He laughed.

I know! I smiled getting up. His phone dinged and he grabbed it off the table.

Ight he here! He said fixing his self. "I'm right behind you! Keep it cool and cute!" I grabbed the phone off the table and my purse. He walked me to the back door and in the back of my house was 6 different niggas.

I walked out to the front of the house and he got out the car and met me. He smiled so hard and forced his lips on me. I didn't hesitate to open my mouth and tongue him down. I kissed his ass like it was no tomorrow. All that nut and spit in my mouth I had I gave it to him. I could hear Carter in my ear laughing hard as fuck screaming. "Bae ima eat yo ass soon as we get home!" He said in my ear I was trying not to laugh.

Owe what you missed me or something! Erin asked licking his lips.

I was just thinking about that kiss you gave me yesterday.

Well it's more from where that came from. He smiled.

It sure is! I said excitedly.

Ma, this is my fiancé I was telling you about! He said opening the front door.

Hi. It's nice to meet you! I smiled.

You are so beautiful! Erieee you got you a keeper huh! She said smiling getting out the car and shook my hand.

Yeah I do! He said smiling wrapping his arm around me.
"I should snipe this nigga mama right in her fuckin dome" Carter said fake gagging in my ear.

So how far is the drive? I asked with a smile to
Make conversation.

We have a slight change of plans! Erin said smiling. "We are gonna drop her off at the airport than we are taking a drive!" He smiled.

Okay that sounds good! She got back in the car and so did he. I got in the back seat and I felt like a child. He pulled off and headed to the expressway. This car ride was eating me alive and my stomach was turning. They was singing to each other and shit. He was a complete mamas boy.

Ms Asia! I can't wait for you two to come visit next month we can get to know each other so well. His mom said smiling as she was getting out the car.

"That nigga gone be dead today, that's why I love tomorrow! Or whatever the fuck Glorilla said!" Carter sang in my ear sarcastically as the sound of his gun cocked back sounded off.

We coming next month? I asked getting out.

Oh yeah bae I didn't tell you yet just in case we had a meeting with the boards or something.

Oh okay! Well it was nice to meet you! I smiled. "Girl you know damn well it ain't nice to meet that old shribbled up ugly ass blades headed mannish looking ahhh I need chocolate head ass fuckin lady!" Carter said suckin his teeth. I think he forgot that I can hear him.

Come on ma let me walk you in. He smiled hugging her grabbing her bags. I got in the car in the front and waited for them to be out of sight.

CARTER! I yelled laughing.

Oh Shìt yes baby?! He said shocked.

Shut the fuck up in my fuckin ear please I'm trying not to fuckin laugh you talk to much.

Damn bae I'm high as hell I forgot you can hear me! He said laughing. "He coming back out be quiet!"

Hope she has a safe ride home! I smiled as he got back in the car.

She will! Now it's time for us! He said smiling hard as fuck.

Mmm us!
"Oweeee I can't wait to kill this bitch ass nigga, really think he with my bitch doe and yall call me delusional!
Nigga you bullied her into a relationship! You is delusional! Some dude said laughing.
I did not. I told her she my girlfriend she said no I fucked her now she my wife! On Jesus Devonte Christ that's what happened! True shit!"
I can't believe these niggas was having a whole conversation in my ear.

Erin pulled off from the airport and got back on the expressway. "Where we going?" I asked nervously.

A couple hours away. He said smiling he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I wanted to throw up so bad.
The whole car ride he just kept telling me how he loved me so much and how he finally got the best opportunity with me. Everything he was saying was making Carter mad. He told me he had to turn the piece off cause he was getting pissed off and he was about to run us off the road. Carter is fuckin crazy!

I just gotta get some gas! Erin smiled pulling into a gas station he been driving for 3 hours. The doors swung open and two masked men got in with guns. The shit scared the hell out of me. Erin got back in the car and didn't even notice.

Pull off and don't make a fuckin move! The one guy said from the back with a gun to his head.

Just do what they say! I yelled at him.

The dude behind me leaned in front and tapped my mouth and hands. "Stay calm baby!" Carter said in my ear. Carter never told me his plan or what to expect just the fact that I didn't have nun to worry about.

Erin pulled off following the directions of the way he was told. He drove down this really long dirt road and than two trucks appeared behind us. They was driving next to us side by side. Erin pulled into this parking lot and went down this hill. We was forced out the car and the man who was in the trucks got out. The one dude forcefully grabbed me pulling
Me and Erin into a dark building. The lights came on as someone was walking towards us.

I been waiting on this day for so long! Carter smiled putting on some gloves stepping into the light with three guys behind him. "Hi baby!" He said coming over to me and they took the tape off of me and he started kissing me!

You set me up? Erin yelled pissed off.

No you set yourself up! Carter laughed.

That's why I kissed her while you got you tongue in her mouth. Erin said proudly and everybody laughed hard.

You know what she did before you kissed her? He asked laughing. "I nutted in her mouth and spit in it right before she got in the car with you and she put all that shit in yo mouth!" Carter said hysterically laughing. Erin's face went ghost white in disbelief.
"So who really won Nigga?!"

Yeah okay what you gone do now kill me? Erin asked pissed.

Uhhh yeah nigga fuck you thought! You thought you could blackmail my wife into a relationship with you? You thought you was gone fuck her? I'm confused!

She don't need to be with somebody like you!

Like me? Oh so she needs to be with a square ass nigga like you? You could never have my bitch how i got my bitch! Carter said in his ear before he punched Erin in his face. "Untie this nigga!" "Ima give you a fair shot, if you can beat my ass mmmm I might not kill you! Maybe leave you for dead!" Carter laughed taking off his shirt. Erin swong on Carter and Carter hit him with a two piece. "Member you punched me in the face when I was cuffed get mad like that so I can beat yo ass bitch!" Carter yelled punching Erin in his shit again. Carter was throwing punches left and right beating the hell out of Erin. Erin fell to the ground and Carter stood over him mad.

I don't need a gun to kill a nigga! I can do the Shìt with my bare hands. Get the fuck up and fight back BITCH! Carter yelled stepping back from him.

Erin barely could get up but when he did he tripped on the one dude grabbing his gun from his waist and pulling it out on Carter.

Do it! Carter said walking on Erin but Erin was weak. "Do it bitch!" Carter laughed in his face.

I grabbed Carters gun from the ground and shot Erin. He fell to the ground and Carter took the gun from Erin's hands and shot him in the head three times killing him. My body went into shock and I couldn't believe what just happened. Carter guys started pouring Gasoline everywhere and sat Erin's body on fire.

Carter took the gun from my hands as I stood there in total disbelief. "Look at me!" Carter said getting my attention. "Look at me Asia!" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I told you I'd never let anything happen to you!" "Look at me!" "Yo take her and put her in my car!" He demanded. His one guy grabbed my hand and pulled me away. I started to have an anxiety attack. Erin's car was on fire when I stepped foot outside. I felt sick to my stomach. The guy gave me a bag to throw up in when i got to the car.

You okay? Carter asked getting in the driver seat after 10 minutes.

Can you take me home? I asked without looking at him. I just needed to be alone right now!

________________
Carter took the plastic gloves off my hands and ran me a bath. He washed my hands and body with a Ajax wash and said it's how you get gun powder off you. He took my clothes and I got in the shower. Soon as the hot water hit me I started crying. What the fuck!

Come here! Carter said grabbing me. He wrapped his arms around me and wiped my tears. I've never seen someone get kilt before or so brutally. My nerves was bad. "Your okay!" He said assuring me looking me in my eyes. For the rest of the night he held me tight and gave me soft kisses on my forehead. I didn't wanna leave from his arms.

Carter...

Yes Asia?

I love you!

I love you too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.8K 75
Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the biggest drug dealer in the city... Will he c...
419K 12.1K 37
Seventeen year old N'diyah Dveigh Mitchell basically been quiet all her life. Taking care of her three year old sister Luxe has been hard especially...
1.4K 221 16
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
543K 18.3K 137
Read and find out...