Star Wars One-shots

By ARCTroopJess

Just some Star Wars one-shots I've written in my spare time. May include: Obi wan, Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, Cody... More

Authors note
Bad Beginnings (Rex, kinda Fives and Echo too)
Lost (Hunter)
Captured (Hunter)
Grounded (Echo)
Pain (Hunter)
Caught (Slick)
Love (Obi-Wan)
A/N New Book
Trouble on Mandalore (Jesse)
Lost and Found (Echo)
A/N
Umbara (Kix)
Umbara (Kix) Part 2
Hurt (Hunter)
Requests Open!!
A Little Fun (TBB)
Kill Them (Hunter)
Running (Kix)

Framed (Ahsoka)

37 0 0
By ARCTroopJess

"Shadow, I have some... unpleasant news for you," Rex said, looking shocked. "We have orders to capture Commander Tano."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "What for?"

"She killed several people, including clones, and... is considered armed and dangerous."

"She would never do something like that, Captain!"

"I know, but we have our orders."

"But, sir--"

"We are to capture Commander Tano. That's an order!"

"Yes, sir," I said.

We parted ways. I made my way towards the hangar. Jumping into a small ship, I flew towards the lower levels of Coruscant. I landed on level 1313. Hopping out of it, I spotted the Commander putting on a cloak. I rushed towards her.

"Commander!" I whispered loudly.

She looked over, and upon seeing me, she ran off. I ran after her.

"Commander, wait! I'm not here to capture you, I'm here to help you. I came alone," I said, trying to keep up with her.

She slowed, looking at me. "Really? I don't know who to trust anymore, Shadow."

"You can trust me, Commander," I said.

We slowed to a walking pace.

"Don't call me commander anymore, Shadow. Call me Ahsoka."

I nodded. We hopped on a train. We stood in the center, holding onto the pole to keep from falling.

"Hopefully you can keep up," she said. She sighed heavily. "I'm always running now."

"I can try," I said.

"Passes, please," we saw two police officers.

I glanced at Ahsoka. She seemed as calm as ever. We walked towards the door, facing the door. I assumed we would get off at the next stop. When the door opened, we nearly bumped into more policemen.

"That's her!" one of them yelled. "The rogue Jedi!"

We backed up. I stood behind Ahsoka as she pushed them back with the force. I led the way as we ran through the train, the police following us. We ran into people, trying to get away.

"Stop her!" the police yelled.

Someone grabbed me. I struggled to get loose. Ahsoka and I managed to get free, running back. Ahsoka kicked the policemen down. Opening the door with the force, we jumped out. I rolled, grunting at the hard landing. We slid back a little ways. Once we'd stopped moving, we stood up, nodding at the creature we'd nearly run into. We spotted even more police officers. Sighing, we began running. We ran into an elevator, closing the door. The officers managed to shoot the control panel, making us fly down.

"Not good," Ahsoka said.

I noticed a young, blue Twi-lek staring at us. "Umm, Ahsoka?" I said. "There's a child."

She looked down, noticing him as well. "Don't worry little guy. I'll get us out of this," she began looking around.

I braced myself against the wall. "Ahsoka, we're not slowing down!"

"I'll-I'll think of something," she said. "Maybe I can cut a hole in the roof," she leapt up to the roof, taking out her lightsaber and igniting it, beginning to cut a hole in the roof.

The kid and I looked at her for a moment, then looked at each other. I looked to the control panel.

"Ahsoka?" I asked.

"Not now, Shadow. I'm busy," she said. "Almost there. Almost got it."

I nodded to the kid and he pressed the button, making Ahsoka fall to the ground.

"Kumay na," the kid said, pointing at the buttons.

I chuckled, giving the kid a high five. Ahsoka groaned.

"I tried to warn you, Ahsoka," I said.

"I guess I'm not exactly on my game these days," she said, standing up.

She ignited her lightsaber, cutting a hole through the glass. She jumped first, with the child, then I jumped. Ahsoka discreetly slowed my fall down with the force. I looked at her with gratitude. We returned the child to his mother.

"Thanks, kid. We owe you one," Ahsoka said.

We began walking away from the kid and his mother. Ahsoka put her hood up and I put mine up. We'd walked a distance in silence before turning into an alley. There was a noise behind us. We turned around to be met with by the ground. I was a few feet away from Ahsoka. I watched in pain as the person pulled out and ignited two red lightsabers, holding them to Ahsoka's neck.

"No," I groaned, trying to get up.

"Shadow, don't try anything," Ahsoka said.

"Well, well. I didn't believe it when I first heard it, but I guess it's true," the voice came, out sounding modulated. "The Senate has put a nice bounty on your horned head. As for the other girl, well, I suppose I could turn you both in. I might make some more money for turning in someone who helped the rogue Jedi," she chuckled, unveiling her face. "And I'm going to be the one who collects the bounty."

"Ventress!" Ahsoka gasped. "It was you, wasn't it?" Ventress grabbed Ahsoka's lightsaber, hooking it on her belt. "You were behind all of this, and you framed me!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Ventress stated calmly.

"Yes, you do!" Ahsoka said. "So what are you now, a bounty hunter?"

"Yes, and someone who knows how to make easy money," Ventress replied, helping Ahsoka up.

She shoved Ahsoka, grabbing me and shoving me next to Ahsoka. "You're both going to make me a lot of money."

We walked for a while, Ventress having a firm grip on each of our biceps. Although I could get out of this grip easily, I knew Ventress would probably cut me down. After all, there was no bounty on my head. At least, not that I knew of.

"You think you're just gonna hand us over?" Ahsoka finally asked. "And then what, get a pat on your shoulder? You're a Separatist war criminal, and a Sith. They'll have us both in prison before you can say your name, and Shadow will be on trial for desertion and aiding a fugitive."

"I don't have to hand you over to the Jedi. I can hand you over to the bondsman and still get paid. I'm gonna get my money whether you're dead or alive."

"Heh, good luck," I said.

"Despite what you hear, I'm still a Jedi," Ahsoka said.

"I'm afraid the other Jedi no longer see it that way," Ventress said.

"I hate to admit it, but you're right," Ahsoka said. "That's why I'm going to need your help."

"Ahsoka, we can't ask Ventress for help!" I exclaimed.

"Shadow, trust me on this one, okay?" she turned towards me.

I sighed reluctantly. "Yes, ma'am."

"In what star system do you think I would ever help you?" Ventress asked, unmasking her face once again.

"A traitorous Jedi tried to blow up the temple and has framed me for that and other killings," Ahsoka explained.

"Mm. So the Jedi aren't that holy after all," Ventress replied.

"I know Dooku tried to have you killed," Ahsoka responded. "I know he tried to kill you. What if this is his new apprentice? I've fallen from my path just as you have fallen from yours. We have a lot more in common than you think."

Ventress let go of me, grabbing Ahsoka roughly. "What can you offer me that's better than money?"

Ahsoka thought for a moment. "If you help me, I'll speak to the Council and the Senate on your behalf. I'll get you a full pardon for your crimes."

"You have my attention," Ventress said. "But I'm going to go where the tide flows. If the tide is flowing against you, don't think I'll forget about the bounty on your head."

"Fair enough," Ahsoka replied.

"I suggest we find somewhere else to discuss this," I spoke up, spotting the Republic ship approaching.

They looked up. "Stay where you are!" the pilots voice came over the loudspeaker.

The three of us ran in the opposite direction of the ships. Ventress found a control panel and pressed a few buttons, making the ray shield go up. We kept running, Ahsoka and I stopping to look at the General before running off again.

We ran around, into an alley. "Nice place you have here," Ahsoka said.

"Not everyone on Coruscant lives in a luxurious Temple on the surface," Ventress defended.

"I guess I'll have to get used to that."

"Just make the call," Ventress said, her and I walking a little ways away.

"So, why are you here?" Ventress asked, her attention on me.

"I didn't believe that Ahsoka would do anything bad, and I my conscience wouldn't let me help capture her. So, I decided to join her," I said.

"You decided to become a deserter and a fugitive rather than capture her? What loyalty," Ventress said the last bit sarcastically.

Ahsoka finished her call, walking over to us. "Well?" Ventress asked.

"I think I have a lead," Ahsoka said.

"It doesn't seem like you need my help," Ventress said.

"That's not true," Ahsoka defended. "We need to find an abandoned munitions warehouse on level 1315. We should be able to find some information there."

Ventress looked at Ahsoka.

"You know the place I'm talking about, don't you?" Ahsoka mused.

"Yes, I can get you there," Ventress stopped speaking as we heard a lot of footsteps.

Clone troopers came out, all aiming their blasters at the three of us. Commander Wolffe came out in front, aiming his blaster at Ahsoka.

"Listen to me," Ahsoka said. "I don't want to fight."

"I do," Ventress said, putting her face mask on again.

"We're taking you in now, Commander," Wolffe said. He then noticed me.

"Commander Wolffe," I said.

"Shadow. We have to take you in, too," he said.

"That's not gonna happen, trust me," Ahsoka said. "Now, I'm not going to hurt any of you... We're not going to hurt any of you. But you're not taking me in."

The troopers came closer. "Commander, we are taking you and Shadow in," Commander Wolffe said.

Ventress pulled out her lightsabers, igniting them. "Let's play."

She began swinging her lightsabers around, not hitting anyone, but dangerous all the same.

"Ventress, don't!" Ahsoka and I yelled.

A shock trooper grabbed her and Commander Wolffe grabbed me. I threw him off, giving him a swift kick to the chest. He stumbled back. We began knock clones out, trying not to hurt them, but trying to get away all the same. Once we'd taken all the clones down, Ventress unmasked her face again.

"See? Didn't kill one," Ventress said. "It's the new me."

We ran off, the clones on the ground groaning in pain. We walked down the streets, making our way to the abandoned warehouse.

"There it is," Ventress jutted her chin towards the warehouse in front of us. "That's where you're supposed to find this clue."

We continued walking towards the building, stopping to get a good look at the place.

"I've done my part of the bargain, which means you're on your own from here. But don't forget, you have to speak on my behalf now," Ventress said. "That was the deal," she held out Ahsoka's lightsaber.

"Agreed," Ahsoka said, taking the lightsaber. "Thanks for getting me this far, at least. I have to admit, I never saw us doing anything together ever."

I nodded my thanks to the woman. "Yeah, thanks."

"These are strange times," Ventress responded, walking away from us.

We walked towards the building. "Are you sure this is safe?" I asked.

"No, but it's our best lead," she replied. "Don't you trust me Shadow?"

"Of course, Ahsoka, but... I've been thinking."

"What about?"

"I can't ever go back to the Grand Army of the Republic. Ever. I'd be killed. I did something I never thought I'd do. I deserted the army, Ahsoka. They'll never take me back now. Rex, Fives, Tup, Jesse, Kix. The 501st. The General. They'll all kill me for leaving them."

Ahsoka turned around, putting her hands on my shoulders. "Shadow, calm down. Let's take one day at a time, okay?"

I took a deep breath, in and out. "Okay, I'll try."

We continued making our way into the building. We made our way around the building cautiously. We were on one of the top floors when I voiced a question that had been nagging the back of my mind.

"If you don't mind my asking, how are we supposed to find a clue without knowing what we're looking for?" I asked.

"I don't know, Shadow. We'll find out eventually. It won't take that long to search the whole building."

Footsteps sounded, moving closer to us. We turned to see the masked Ventress with her glowing lightsabers coming at us. Ahsoka pushed me aside, defending us with her lightsaber. I rushed out of the way, letting the two force wielders fight it out.

"Ventress!" Ahsoka exclaimed. "I see you've had a change of heart."

She didn't answer, instead, she pulled a large piece of metal towards Ahsoka and I. I leapt out of the way and Ahsoka leapt on top of the metal. She coughed, trying to hack the dust out of her lungs. I watched as Ventress jumped, climbing her way out. Ahsoka followed. I slowly made my way up as well, not able to climb as well as the two force wielders.

"Why bring me here?" I heard Ahsoka say loudly as I climbed to the same level as her. "Answer me, Ventress. Why?"

I rushed towards her. "Any sign of her?" I asked.

"Not yet, but keep your eyes and ears peeled," Ahsoka replied.

A large pipe moved, clanging against the ground. I jumped, startled. "W-was that you, Ahsoka?" I asked.

"No," she replied.

We both knew Ventress was around here somewhere. She jumped out of nowhere, throwing me against some boxes with the force. I groaned in pain as the two began to fight again. Ventress shoved Ahsoka against some crates. She jumped up a level, making a cluster of heavy pipes falling in our direction. We rushed out of the way, Ahsoka jumping up to the next level. I followed at a slower pace. I watched as the two fought, Ahsoka losing. A fire started after an explosion, which no doubt was Ventress' fault. Ventress grabbed Ahsoka, throwing her against some boxes. Ahsoka grunted in pain, falling to her knees. She quickly stood, turning her lightsaber on. Ventress kicked some boxes out of her way, coming for Ahsoka. I snatched my blaster out of its holster, shooting at Ventress. She soon became annoyed at my intervention and pulled my blaster out of my hand, slicing it. She then threw me against some crates, making me yelp in pain.

I watched as Ventress threw Ahsoka against more boxes, making her lightsaber fall to the lower levels. Ahsoka stood shakily, coughing. Ventress made quick work of Ahsoka, kicking her down to the ground. She looked into my eyes, hurled me with the force, and I fell down through the building(second floor). Landing on a crate, I cried out in pain.

"Ahsoka?" I called. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I found the nano-droids, Shadow!" she said excitedly.

"Really?!" I asked, sharing the enthusiasm.

"Yeah!" her voice faded out. Then it came back clear. "No, Wolffe, let me explain!!"

"Ahsoka?" I called. "What happened? Ahsoka?"

I looked down, and saw General Skywalker, General Plo Koon, and Commander Wolffe. They then caught sight of me.

"Are you going to come down, or do we have to come up?" General Skywalker asked.

"I won't turn myself in," I called back, withdrawing from the edge.

The sound of footfalls echoed behind me. I spun around swiftly, seeing Commander Fox and some of his troopers at my heels.

"Wait! Commander, I can explain!" I said, holding my hands up.

"That's what Commander Tano said," Commander Fox said before stunning me.

When I awoke, I found that my hands were cuffed together behind my back. I looked up, seeing Ahsoka kneeling in front of me. General Skywalker and General Plo Koon each held onto one of her shoulders. I looked up to my shoulders, feeling strong hands on them. Captain Rex and Commander Wolffe each had a hand on my shoulders. They looked down at me, noticing that I was awake.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," Captain Rex said, giving me a stern look.

"What's gonna happen to me?" I asked tentatively.

"That's to be decided," General Plo turned his head to face me. "You'll be questioned and without a doubt there will be a punishment."

I bowed my head, looking back at the ground. The rest of the ride was silent except for a command from General Skywalker to the pilot.

"Oddball, you'll drop off General Plo Koon and I along with Ahsoka at the Jedi Temple, then you'll drop Shadow, Captain Rex, and Commander Wolffe off at the Detention Center on Coruscant."

"Yes, sir," the pilot replied.

We soon made it to the Jedi Temple. After we landed, General Skywalker and General Plo Koon walked off with Ahsoka. Oddball flew off again, making his way to the Detention Center on Coruscant. When he landed, Captain Rex and Commander Wolffe helped me stand, each having a firm grip on my biceps. They walked me into the building. Through the glass, I saw that Commander Fox has made it back before us. He took one look at us and knew what to do right away.

"Follow me," he said, coming out from behind the glass.

Rex and Wolffe roughly shoved me forward, following Fox. Two more shock troopers followed us. I guess being a deserter and aiding a fugitive causes the need for high security. We were led down a hallway. Commander Fox opened a cell, and Rex and Wolffe walked me into the room. They let go of me and walked out of the cell. The two troopers that followed us stepped into the cell, Fox closing the door behind them. The two soldiers uncuffed me, ordering me to take off my armor. I complied, taking off the armor and leaving it near the stairs. The clones cuffed my hands again, knocking on the door to let Fox know they were done. He opened the door and the two troopers left with the armor. I stood in the center of the room in my blacks. I saw Rex and Wolffe looking at me. I couldn't see their expressions because their helmets were on, but I'm sure they had an angry look on their faces.

"We'll be back for questioning," Wolffe said gruffly before Fox closed the door.

I was left to my own thoughts. I don't know how long I was there. There were no windows or other doors. Kriffing high security prison. I slept for a few minutes, but I wanted to be awake when they returned. My patience paid off when the door opened. Two troopers came in, grabbing my biceps and bringing me out of the room. We walked along, following another shock trooper. I was led into another room. It looked like an interrogation room of some sort. There was a chair behind a table in the center of the room. I was shoved in the chair and the shock troopers attached my wrists to the table. I had enough room to move my hands onto my lap, but that was it. The three clones clad in red armor left. After a few minutes, the door opened, revealing Rex and Wolffe. They stepped into the room. I spotted a red-armored clone outside of the door before it closed.

I nodded at them. "Captain, Commander."

"You can dispense with the pleasantries, Shadow. You will be answering our questions," Wolffe snarled.

I assumed he was angry at me for deserting. I bowed my head, looking at my lap.

"When did you find and join Commander Tano?" Rex asked, taking over the questioning.

"After you told me we had orders to capture her, I went to the lower levels," I answered. "I soon found her and convinced her to let me join her."

"Why?" Wolffe asked.

"I didn't -- and still don't -- believe that she would kill innocents."

"Who do you think she would kill?"

I don't see what that has to do with--"

"Answer the question," Wolffe said harshly, slamming his hands on the table.

I jumped back in my chair, startled. "I-I only think she'd kill Separatists."

"Hmm," Wolffe said, stepping back to think.

"Shadow, do you realize that by leaving without permission, you became a deserter?" Rex took over.

"I only realized that after I'd left, sir. And by then it was too late to come back. I would've been arrested."

"Like you have been?" Wolffe asked.

"I wasn't planning on being caught."

"What were you planning on doing at the warehouse?" Rex asked.

"We were told that there was a clue there that would help us."

"By who?"

"I can't say, sir."

"Can't, or won't?" Wolffe stepped closer.

"Can't. Ahso-- Commander Tano spoke to the person alone."

There was a long pause. Rex and Wolffe seemed to be thinking on my answers.

"The Generals also want to speak with you, so we'll let them have their turn before we continue," Rex said.

The two commanding officers knocked on the door, letting the clones know they were finished. The door opened and they left without a word. The red-armored clone stepped inside.

"You doing alright?" he asked.

"Just great," I replied sarcastically. "Why would you care, anyways?"

"I don't know Commander Tano, but I can understand you point of view. I'm Striker, by the way," the clone took off his helmet, revealing a small republic symbol on his cheek.

"I'm Shadow."

"The Jedi Generals will be here any minute. Will you--"

"I'll be fine," I cut him off. "Do you know which Jedi are coming?"

"General Kenobi and General Plo Koon."

I slowly nodded. "Thanks, Striker."

He nodded, putting his helmet back on.

"Striker, the General are here. Get up here now!" Fox's voice came through his comm.

"On my way, Commander!" Striker said, stepping out and closing the door behind him.

THE END!!! 

Sorry it took so long, but here it is!

Question of the day:

What Star Wars character do you think you're most like?

Enjoy, and if I don't get another chapter out before Christmas, then Merry Christmas!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 607 18
"We're clones - we're meant to be expendable." {I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS}
34.4K 1.1K 37
"General Windu assigned a Jedi to us for this mission," Hunter stated. "Oh, how fabulous." Crosshair grumbled. "Do we know anything about this Jedi?"...
8.1K 221 15
Oneshots revolving around the members of the Bad Batch.
992 22 28
Y/n wants to be average person, and a fighter in the clone wars. But once the battle for Anaxes begins, and Anakin finds out that she's not just a re...