Count Down To Mrs.Styles~Sequ...

By UnbrokenSmile12

It's July and our beloved couple are going to be married on the 8th of August. Let's follow the countdown sha... More

umm hi?
Erika Rain Grey
Darcy Anne Styles
Stephanie Angel Styles
Morgan Juliet Long
Emma Anne Horan
Daphne Athena Grey
read it or your dead meat *smirk*
Chapter one! Girl don't be picky! Pick a set up already!
Chapter two! Be good girls or no playground!
Chapter Three! "But Danielle I don't care how my hair looks!" "No Buts!"
Chapter four! Party. Party, Party
Leo Robert Carter
Chapter five! What the hell are you doing!?
Chapter six! Rocky Horror Picture show <3
Chapter seven! Uncovered mysteries?
Chapter eight! When the dust settles
Chapter ten! "It's not over till the fat lady sings and I ain't singing yet"!
Chapter eleven! Girls just wanna have fun!
Chapter twelve: A very Earry Wedding to Remember!
Epilogue
NOTE

Chapter nine! Say yes to the dress!

639 14 0
By UnbrokenSmile12

The next day Anne, Gemma, Eleanor, Daphne, Danielle, Morgan, Emma, and my mom- Janice or Jan for short- decided to go dress shopping. Yes, all of the girls went, we left the kiddos at hime with the guys so hopefully they wouldn't be yelling at the TV about sports or in another food fight, it took forever to get those girls clean.

The eight of us girls decided that it was finally time to hunt for the dream dress for my wedding with Harry. Needless to say I was drop dead excited... but I didn't know what I wanted this is why I was also nervous. We walked into the bridal shop and I had felt my jaw drop to the floor. Oh holy hell this was going to be a challenge. I had never thought about the type of dress I wanted, I only figured that I would see one I liked and be like, "Okay let's buy this one!" But looking at these there was so many I could just say that for, so this was going to be absolutely horrid. "So Eri what kind of dress do you want?" Danielle asked me. I thought for a minute before saying the only thing I could.

"I don't know." I said and she sighed.

"You don't know Eri? Every girl dreams of getting married and they always plan out there dresses!" El said and I shrugged embarrassedly.

"Hey it was usually Emma and Morgan who planned the weddings! I just went along for the fun of it!" I held my hands up defensively and Emma and Morgan face-palmed.

"Honey you have no preferences?" Anne asked me. I shook my head.

"I always thought that I'd see one and be like, 'Kay mom I found it let's go home now' but I can't now- look at all these gorgeous dresses!" I said and motioned towards all of them.

"But there has to be some kind of dress you don't like!" Daphne said.

"I don't care for dresses in the first place." I said.

"My baby girl is not wearing jeans and a t-shirt down the aisle. You have to wear a dress!" My mom said. I groaned and face-palmed.

"Oh stop being difficult." Gemma said and I laughed.

"According to Harry 'difficult' is my middle name." I said sarcastically. They laughed.

"Well then he has you pegged." My mom said. I laughed along with them. Gemma and El went to flag down someone who worked here while we all went and had a seat. When they returned they had a very flamboyant man who was skinny, had neatly combed brown hair, caring brown eyes, and had very good taste in clothes.

"Hello beautiful, I hear that you're getting married to a Mr. Harry Styles yes? I've heard all about your relationship and children from Jan over there; hey lovely!" He said and waved to my mom. She waved back and smiled.

"Hello Ricky!" She said and smiled at him.

"So what kind of dress are you looking for?" he asked me and I blushed.

"Well uh... I don't know actually... I never thought...about...it...." I said embarrassedly and he gasped.

"What, what- what how could you not have thought about it; every girl thinks about their wedding at some point in their life!" He said in shock. I shrugged.

"I never really did I'm sorry!" I said in an embarrassed voice.

"Ah no need to be sorry baby, we'll just have to take you back to figure out one. Bye ladies we'll be back!" He called and dragged me to a small room. He stood outside while I pulled all but my undergarments off and pulled the robe over it. He came in and asked me a few questions about my relationship with Harry. I answered them and then we got to business.

"What would you think of feathers?" He asked and I thought for a minute.

"No feathers." I said. He smiled.

"Okay so form fitting or lose?" He asked.

"I don't care." His face fell a bit.

"Jeweled or no jeweled?"

"I don't care."

"Modern or traditional dress style?"

"How about modern but not to modern?" I asked.

"Okay I think we can do that, long or short?"

"I'd prefer long."

"Sleeveless or sleeved or maybe strapped?"

"I don't care."

"White dress, white with color, or a different color dress?" He asked

"I don't care." He groaned but smiled anyway.

"I'll be back." He said and left. I sat there wondering what kind of dress I'd be stuck in. He came back and handed me one. I put it on and then we walked out to show everyone.

[polyvore]

I wasn't too sure about it... "It's nice but not that you." Morgan said, Emma, Danielle, and Gemma agreed.

"That's what I was thinking." I said and then we went back to try again. The next one was a little bit better.

[polyvore]

We walked out and I looked at them. "I like it but it doesn't look like it would suit the beach wedding." Anne said and my mom agreed. I was waiting for Eleanor to say anything but she just sat there with a look on her face that said that she was thinking. I walked back into the room and talked to Ricky a little bit more then suddenly he snapped his fingers.

"I've got it! I know the dress for you!" He said and ran, I mean fully ran, out of the room and down the hall. When he came back with the dress I fell in love with it. It was beautiful. It was the dress that I wanted to wear in my wedding.

[strapless-white-wedding-dress]

I walked out and instantly El's face lit up along with my own. "That's the dress!" She said and I nodded happily.

"This is the dress!" I said and they all cheered. They looked around it and admired it- they fell in love with it just as much as I did. After we all agreed 1000 and 10% that this was THE dress I changed and we paid for it. They said that they'd hold onto it until the wedding day. All of us drove home and we went inside. Anne and my mom went to the store to buy things for dinner, Daphne and Gemma went with them. We walked inside and Liam was asleep on the couch with prim on his stomach, his arm was over her waist and the other was off of the couch. Our dads were passed out in chairs (all three of them). Zayn was asleep on the floor- sprawled out and Niall was asleep on the coffee table, a box of pizza on his back and his arms over the sides. My step-mom wasn't home and neither was my step-brother. Louis had his legs across Zayn and his head was under the table. They all decided to wake the guys up and I walked back to the rooms.

I heard a voice that I recognized instantly.

"Isn't she lovely 

Isn't she wonderful 

Isn't she precious 

Less than one minute old 

I never thought through love we'd be 

Making one as lovely as she 

But isn't she lovely made from love?"

I leaned against the door and listened to Harry sing to our children. I saw him sitting there with both of their heads in his lap and he was lightly running his hands through their hair. It was an adorable little sight and it made me want to tear up a bit, it was absolutely breath taking. I couldn't describe the sight in words; it just made me fall even more in love with him and our family.

Isn't she pretty 

truly the angel's best 

Boy, I'm so happy 

we have been heaven blessed 

I can't believe what God has done 

through us he's given life to one 

But isn't she lovely made from love?"

I accidently pushed the door open slightly before he could finish. He looked up at me and smiled brightly. My heart was thudding in my chest and a blush was on my cheeks. I felt my heart flickering and my stomach turn to butterflies. "H-hello there Harry." I whispered. He laughed a bit.

"Well don't you suck at being sneaky?" He said and I glared playfully. I walked over and placed my head on his knees smiling up at him. He chuckled.

"You do these things on purpose." He said and I innocently raised an eyebrow and cocked my head to the side.

"Now what ever do you mean?" I asked in a fake southern accent.

"You know what I mean beautiful." He said and I giggled and shook my head.

"I have no clue actually." I said and he smirked.

"You purposely make me want to kiss you when you know I can." He whispered and I laughed lightly, so not to wake the girls up. Carefully we moved their heads to the side so that they could lie down on the bed and I helped Harry up. We walked out into the hall.

"So did you pick out a dress?" He asked and I smiled brightly and nodded.

"Yes I did!" I said cheerfully and he laughed.

"Glad to see you're excited." He said and I grinned embarrassedly. We walked back into the living room and saw that El, Dani, Emma, and Morgan were all trapped against their loves and were looking at us for help. Harry and I just waved and walked into the kitchen with four very angry girls cursing at us.

"I see the guys got tired out." I said and Harry laughed.

"Well the problem was this, Prim, Steph, and Darc all got into their fashion show mode and wore the guys out with it. I on the other hand was able to keep up since I deal with you on a daily basis." He said and I lightly hit him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You know exactly what it means." He said and I laughed.

"All we have left to do is get the cake and some decorations right? And then we'll finally get to be married." I said and Harry smiled brightly showing the dimples.

"Yep, I can't wait." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and kissed him, and that's when the girls got free and chased us into the pool in the back yard. The other guys woke up and somehow we all ended up in the water, fully clothed. When everyone got back Daphne and Gemma joined us and about ten minutes after that we were all in big trouble for jumping in the pool in good clothes.

Yeah we're cool like that, we still get yelled at by our parents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
223K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc