Bad Boy Badmash

By xiaowithoutthex

Sara is a masoom larki. Trouble is everything she desires to stay away from, but how can she resist the boys... More

Aloo Paratha
"Shadab" Rukh Khan
Aloo Paratha Continued
Mushkil
Sixer
Mr. Shah
Naughty Boy
Gym Rat
J.
Ex
Drive Test
Academic Rival
Enemies
Rickshaw
Enemies Continued
Truth or Dare
Big Foot
Birthday Boy
Talaaq
Text Message
Birthday Girl
Maiden
Murti

Massage

168 0 8
By xiaowithoutthex

"SARAAAAAAAAAAAA." Shaddy yelled from his bedroom.

"SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." He would not stop.

"KYA HAI???" Sara questioned from downstairs.

"Idher ao." Shadab khan called the girl into his room.

As Sara opened the door, she saw the man laying on the bed.

"Aa kar dabao mujhay." He demanded.

"WTF." Sara stated.

"Give me a tara, my guria." He said again.

Sara out of all people knows Shadab doesn't like repeating his words, as it makes him angry.

"F-f-fine..." She agreed, climbing her tiny body onto the massive bistarr. Sara began stepping on his legs and thighs.

"Thora zore lagaday, chammo." Shadab requested.

Sara stepped on him again, this time 100x harder. Shadab felt his life pass his eyes. It felt as though kisi ne churra marr diya ho taang mein.

"HAIIIIIIIIII." The boy called out.

The sound of his pain was like music to Sara's ears. The daring doll decides to do it again. Unfortunately for Sara, kudrat was not with her this time. Sara's foot slips on Shadab's Imran Khan trousers and she collapses on his chest. Shadab's eyes widen at the contact, as he stares at the chirya in front of her.

"S-ss-s-s-s-sorry, Shaddy daddy!!!!!!" Sara apologizes as she attempts to get off his chest.

Shadab pulls her back, forcing her to look into his gulab jamun eyes. Sara feels herself getting lost. How could she not get lost when such a big bad beast is laying right under her.

"Sh-sh-sh-Shaddy!!!!! Koi dekh lega!!!!!!!!!" Sara told him.

"Tum sirf mujhay dekho." The Romeo told his Juliette.

Sara obeyed her daddy and kept staring into the aadmi's eyes. It was a "aankhon mein teri ajab si ajab si adaein hain" moment for both of them.

Sara fought the urge to give him a jhappi and quickly got off. Shadab grabbed her hand, now sitting up on the bed.

"Suno chanda." He called out to her.

Sara looked at her chand.

"I think you should change your name." He said.

Sara's eyebrows lifted in confusion.

"To what?" She said with attitude.

"To Sara Shadab." Sara blushed and ran out the door.

Shaddy put his hand over his heart.

"Sharmaa gaye." He whispered to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 927 12
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟎 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚π₯ π‘π¨π¦πšπ§πœπž π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬--- She... A kind-hearted girl... While they... arrogant and rude spoilt brats... Bu...
573K 23.8K 49
Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him he likes to do whatever he feels right...
139K 11.4K 70
β€’Safa Hayatβ€’ Her flounders against the world haven't been known to anyone. Neither do the scars that run deep inside the abyss of her frail soul. She...
1.3K 128 21
???-toh appka beta karta kya Hai Mr shah - ji bowler Hai ???- ji bowler toh Hai magar karta kya Hai Mr shah - (in mind abb kya Bolen lagta Hai in...