Perzys's Vējes

By QueenofWinter36

"Rhaenyra did win the Dance, but Elaera was the genius behind the Iron Throne, the Blacks mastermind. She cou... More

CAST
The Second Daughter
The Rogue Prince & the Silver Princess
The Heir's Tourney
Funeral
Conversation at Night
Heir for the Day
Interlude: The Rogue Prince
The Ladies in Waiting
Dinner & Gossip
Talk of Dragon Eggs
Confrontation on Dragonstone & Revelations
The Midnight Fortress & Caelum
Presentation to Court
In the Stepstones
News from the Stepstones
Return of the Rogue Prince (part 1)
Return of the Rogue Prince (part 2)
Reunions
Mending Bridges
Author's note
Royal Wedding
The Targaryen Prince with a Velaryon name
Lightning Experiments and Revelations
The Dragon Twins
Elven Years of Peace
Funeral and Dragonfire
Fight at High Tide
Aftermath
Interlude: The Firstborn Son
The Citadel
Grim News
Return to Court
Interlude: Betrothals
The Hearing
Preperations for Dinner
Dinner
Death of the King
Escape
Return to Dragonstone
Storm's End
Storm's End (part 2)
Interlude: the Black Council
Fall of King's Landing
Interlude: The Greens Plot
Words of Warning
Battle of the Eyrie
Interlude: Dusk of the Dance
Interrogation
Final Battle
Epilogue

Subtle Proposals

8.4K 242 2
By QueenofWinter36

Hunting grounds, outside King's Landing

115 AC

"Princess Elaera!" a loud voice greeted and Elaera forced a fake smile on to her face as she exited the tent.

"Lord Jason." she greeted.

"I do hope this hunt goes well. Princess Rhaenyra already went ahead. Women in a forest alone is a bad thing." the Lannister lord said, offering his arm as they walked slightly aways from the tent.

Elaera forced him back to the camp when he tried to tug her into a more empty part of the camp.

"She did, with three guards of the Kingsguard and her Ladies guards as well." Elaera said sharply.

"Of course, they will all be well protected. I sent some of my own men for my sister." Jason said hastily. "I hope you can visit Casterly Rock, Your Grace. You would love the library, and the views are breathtaking."

"Jocasta has talked about it." Elaera commented.

"The views must be even better on dragon back. Casterly rock can hold a dragon or two should you or your sister do a royal progress in the Westerlands... or my lady wife." Jason casually said, eyes flicking to where Perzysia slept. Syrax had left to hunt in the forest.

Lilac eyes turned harder than dragonstone. Arryk silently prepared himself for the dressing down Jason was going to get.

Other lords and ladies paused by. Viserys, who had just exited the tent with Otto and Alicent, stopped as well.

"I am still married to Prince Daemon, Lord Lannister." the Ruby Princess snarled. "And even if my husband does not survive the Stepstones, if I chose to marry again I will have a say in it. I'm still Princess of Caelum, my son the heir. I would be most surprise if he dies so young."

Wordlessly Elaera spun on her heel and made a beeline for Perzysia, who stirred. The dragon lumbered over to her rider.

"Elaera!" Viserys shouted. "Stop!"

The Silver Princess ignored her father, ignored Ser Arryk as she mounted her dragon and saddled her self. 

The Fire Queen roared and shot into the sky.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 53 11
Aemma Velaryon was born on a cold night in King's Landing as the daughter of Rhaenyra Targaryen and Laenor Velaryon. Born barely a year after her bro...
175K 4.6K 36
Aerea Velaryon, eldest child of Rhaenyra Targaryen, was raised to be a dutiful princess, groomed to one day marry her uncle, Prince Aegon, but when h...
20.1K 684 14
꧁𖢻• 𝕭𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝕿𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝕬𝐋𝐋 •𖢻꧂ | In which, a true Targaryen dragon is born within the skin of an ethereally beautiful woman ~ or more known as, P...
4K 211 5
❪ 𝕯𝖠𝖣𝖣𝖸 𝕴𝖲𝖲𝖴𝖤𝖲 . . . ! ❫ 𓆩♱𓆪 ━━━━ ❲ 𝗔 . . . 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡 . . . ❳ 「✷」 ❛ 𝐈 𝐍 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐂 𝐇. . . ! ❜ જ⁀➴ ♡ ⁺  ﹒ ...