Can I Love You ? (Kazuscara)

By Estelle273

Kazuha is a rich heir from a rich family. He is apparently a normal man, but hides deep inside himself a myst... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Bonus Chapter I
🔞Bonus Chapter II 🔞

Epilogue

4K 142 452
By Estelle273

"-  Kazu ! Kazu, we're gonna be late !

- Hmm... What ?

- We have a very important meeting about Higanbana today, remember ? Hurry up !"

Kazuha opened his eyes slowly. He was lying in the giant bed he shared with Scaramouche, completely entangled in the sheets. In front of him, Scaramouche was holding a toothbrush in his mouth and putting on a hoodie at the same time. Seeing him struggling, Kazuha chuckled.

"- You're very cute, Scara."

His boyfriend blushed, but sighed at the same time.

"- Thank you very much Kazu, but this is not how you're going to gain more time. We're supposed to be at this meeting in half an hour and it's pretty far from here !

- Oh, really ?

- Why do I feel like you don't care at all...

- I guess I just need motivation..."

Scaramouche finally managed to put his hoodie on and looked at Kazuha. He knew what that those pleading eyes meant.

"- ...You'll get a kiss when you're ready, but right now I'm brushing my teeth...

- Oh, right."

This motivated Kazuha enough for him to wake up. He walked directly into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once under the warm water, the young man began to think about his life. He had only been dating Scaramouche for two weeks, but it felt like they had been together forever. A lot had changed during that short period of time too. The Higanbana clan had been forced to stop its murdering activities, and with the help of Yae and Ei, it had the project of becoming a bodyguard agency that Scaramouche would lead, adding to his job as an idol, and the Kaedehara clan was financially supervising the project (it would own the new agency).

So now, Yae was still leading the model agency Kazuha was in and Ei was still leading the idol agency Scaramouche was, but the two women also offered to co-lead the new bodyguard agency with Scaramouche and Kazuha. And today, they had an interview about this bodyguard agency and also Scaramouche's new album, even if Kazuha suspected it was mainly a way to ask about his relationship with the idol.

Aside from the two pictures they posted, Kazuha and Scaramouche hadn't said anything else about their relationship right now, and the medias were going crazy about it. So this live interview was expected by a lot of people.

Kazuha quickly got out of the shower and put on a nice outfit. He also put on some makeup and came to the living room, where his boyfriend was waiting for him.

"- Ah, finally ! Let's go now !"

Kazuha pouted and got closer. He hugged Scaramouche from the back, as he was about to open the door.

"- Aren't you forgetting something~ ?"

His boyfriend blushed but still turned over. He caught Kazuha's smiling face, caressing his cheek, and brought his lips to his own. 

They kissed once, then a second time, and a third. But both wanted more. Kazuha let his tongue brush his boyfriend's teeth, asking for entrance. Scaramouche opened his mouth and their tongues met multiple times. Kazuha brought his arms around his boyfriend's waist, pulling him even closer.

As Kazuha was slowly lowering his hands, Scaramouche suddenly opened his eyes and broke the kiss, panting.

"- L-Let's stop here, please !

- Oh, I'm sorry..."

Kazuha looked away, feeling truly sorry. He thought he went over Scaramouche's boundaries and felt guilty.

"- It's not that, Kazu ! It's just... We don't have time for this... The meeting is in ten minutes !

- Really ?

- Yeah !

- Oh, shoot ! Let's go !"

The two boys ran out of the apartment, both still very red. Who knew where it could have gone if they weren't in a hurry...

°°°

The young men arrived exactly on time at the studio were they had to do the meeting. There were a lot of fans outside of the building, so some bodyguards had to help them so that they could reach the entrance. The fans were going crazy about them arriving together.

The two young men entered the building and got to the shooting room (A/n : where they film things, not where they kill people ^^')

Before entering, Kazuha caught Scaramouche's hand. He was trembling.

"- Is everything okay, Kazu ?" asked his boyfriend as he squeezed his hand.

"- I-I don't know... It's just- I know I should be used to this, but I don't really feel comfortable in front of cameras... Moreover, this meeting is in live, what if I say something weird or something happens, or-"

But Scaramouche didn't let him finish. He caught him in a hug, embracing him strongly. He whispered sweet nothings in his ear, trying to calm him down.

"- It will be okay Kazu. I will be with you the whole time, okay ? And you don't have to go if you really don't feel it !

- No, I still want to go... Thanks Scara, I feel better now."

Kazuha let out a little smile.

"- I prefer when you smile like this !"

Scaramouche quickly looked around before quickly catching Kazuha's face to leave a sweet kiss on his lips. He then got back and took his boyfriend's hand again.

"- Ready ?"

A little red and surprised, Kazuha still answered with a smile :

"- Ready !"

The two young men entered on the set, greeting all the fans sitting there, and then the TV host. All eyes were on their intertwined hands, but Scaramouche didn't mind. Kazuha's wellbeing was way more important for him than some rumors. They would probably make their relationship clear in a few minutes anyway.

Kazuha and Scaramouche sat on the couch that was kept for them. The host, a nice-looking tall woman, smiled to them.

"- Good morning Mr Kaedehara, good morning Scaramouche ! How are you today ?"

Kazuha took a long breath in and answered :

"- I am good, thank you !"

Scaramouche answered the same.

"- Let me introduce myself, I am your host Yelan and I'll be with you all morning to discuss with our favorites celebrities ! Today, we are joined by Mr Kaedehara Kazuha, youngest billionaire in the world and renowned model, and Scaramouche, one of the most famous rising idols we know of !" the host spoke to the cameras. A round of applause followed.

"- So, we have a lot of questions to ask, but let's begin with what we are here today for ! Scaramouche, you decided to found a bodyguard agency and the Kaedehara family is financially supporting it, right ? What gave you the idea ?"

Of course, Scaramouche couldn't really talk about the assassin's clan and the way he had been involved in it, but he had found a way to explain it in a not too suspicious way.

"- Well actually, like some of you probably know, Higanbana was formerly an assassin's clan. But it seems some things happened, and by some secret sources I got, I learned about this clan's downfall, and with the help of my manager Ei, I decided to help it become something better !

- Could we know what were these sources ?

- Sadly, these are a big secret, I can't reveal anything !"

Scaramouche put an index in front of his lips and gave a wink to the assembly. Whispers of excitement quickly ran through the audience. The idol effectively made them forget about those secret sources.

"- I see... And so, what about Mr Kaedehara's involvement ? 

- Well as you know, my idol agency and his model agency are linked, so Kazu... Kazuha heard about it and decided to help !

- Indeed, I thought it was a really good initiative, and I felt like this was a good idea to invest in it !" added Kazuha with a smile.

"- Thank you for your answers ! Now, about your projects together, I heard Mr Kaedehara is going to appear on your next album cover, Scaramouche ? Why did you choose him ?

- You are well-informed, Miss Yelan ! He will indeed appear on the cover, after all, he is a very good model and since once again, we knew each other through our linked agencies, I immediately thought about him because he fits the atmosphere of the album really well !"

As Scaramouche talked, a few pictures of Kazuha modeling were displayed on the big screen behind them. Kazuha blushed a little, both from Scaramouche's compliments and the fact that his image was displayed like this.

"- Hmmm, and how did you react to that offer, Mr Kaedehara ?

- O-oh, well of course, I knew about Scaramouche and it was a real honor to get an offer to model for him ! The photographs did a really good job, so I'm really happy about the results !"

Yelan asked some more questions about the album and the bodyguard agency, but both Scaramouche and Kazuha could feel the question coming.

"- ...Finally, a question a lot of the fans were asking themselves, even me actually, what is exactly your real relationship outside of work ? Some pictures appeared on the medias and a lot of people are expecting an answer, I'm sure !"

Kazuha became a little tense. He expected the question, but he still felt embarrassed, and it didn't help that the big screen was displaying the picture of them kissing, and also the picture they both posted about the other. Scaramouche felt his boyfriend getting uncomfortable and squeezed his hand to show him he wasn't alone. He decided to jump in directly. After all, he was used to this kind of embarrassing questions from the interviewers.

"- Um, actually, that's a little personal, but I think the pictures speak for themselves !" (Scaramouche let out an awkward chuckle) "I guess we can say that this album cover stuff brought us closer and well, we ended up realizing we felt like more than friends..."

This wasn't exactly the truth, but it was enough for the people of the audience. A collective gasp could be heard, and then applauses and "Congratulations" could be heard. Scaramouche almost scowled but managed to not do it. 

"What a group of hypocrites ! They only think about gossiping and everything ! Why are they saying 'Congrats' ? We aren't getting married, for fuck's sake ! And I'm sure it's making Kazu even more uncomfortable too !"

But Kazuha had seen in what state Scaramouche was, and held his hand a little stronger. He whispered  :

"- Let them be happy for a moment ! Some people live only for gossip, you know ?

- But still- 

- Don't worry, this was probably the last question anyways, and then we can go home, alright ?

- ...Yeah."

Yelan was having a great smile. The TV audience was probably exploding right now.

"- Well, what a scoop ! Thank you for being honest with us, I think you made a lot of people really happy ! Though, I would like to hear Mr Kaedehara's advice ! We hadn't seen you dating anyone for a long time !"

Kazuha breathed in again before answering with a smile :

"- I have indeed rarely dated people before, but even those people I dated didn't seem to be the good ones. I guess the fact that I met Scara- um, Scaramouche was really a great gift from fate ! I am very happy right now with my current relationship !"

People applauded again.

"- I am very happy for the both of you ! Now, as a way to say goodbye, could we see a kiss ?"

Hearing that, Scaramouche immediately lost his smile. What did she just say ?

Seeing his boyfriend's reaction, Kazuha decided it was his turn to save the situation.

"- Hum, we are actually really busy and we need to go very soon ! Maybe some other time ?"

Kazuha gave Yelan a sweet smile in hope that she would change her mind. Thankfully, Yelan wasn't that cruel and understood that they weren't really comfortable with it.

"- Ah, I guess you have a very packed schedule, of course ! Well then, thank you for giving us some of your precious time, and we hope to see you there again !

- Thank you for hosting us", answered Kazuha, before nudging Scaramouche so he would come out of his angry state and say goodbye too.

"- Oh, yeah, thanks Miss Yelan !"

The two boys got up and waved to the clapping audience as they left the TV set. Once out of view from the cameras, Scaramouche let his anger out :

"- What did she just ask exactly ?? We aren't circus freaks !

- Calm down Scara, we should have expected something like that, after all, it's what people want !

- Well, we won't give it to them !"

"We kinda already did with that picture", thought Kazuha, but he preferred not to say anything. 

Kazuha took Scaramouche in his arms to calm him down.

"- We've finished now, so there's no need to be mad, okay ?

- ...Yeah."

As Kazuha was reassuring his boyfriend, his personal secretary Yun Jin entered the room they were in, a schedule in her hands.

"- Oh ! I'm sorry if I am interrupting you, Mr Kazuha", she blushed.

"- You aren't, don't worry", answered Kazuha with a smile. "What is it ?"

"- Oh, I just wanted to give you today's schedule ! You have some photoshoots to do with Mr Scaramouche to finish his album cover, and then you are supposed to go to the Kaedehara main building to managed some office work ! Of course, I can do it, but-

- But I won't let you overwork yourself so I'll do it ! How much time do we have before the photoshoots ?

- About two hours, Mr Kazuha.

- Hmm... That's enough to grab something to eat ! Would you accompany us to a restaurant, Yun Jin ?

- Oh, thank you, but I don't want to bother ! Also, Xinyan offered me to eat with her, so...

- Alright then, you are free to go now ! Enjoy your meal with Xinyan !

- Thank you !"

Yun Jin quickly bowed before the two young men and left, a little blush on her cheeks. Kazuha turned to Scaramouche who was behind him for the whole conversation. He gave him a suspicious look.

"- By any chance you weren't looking weird at her to scare her, right ?

- ...Why does she call you by your first name ?"

Kazuha sighed and smiled at the same time.

"- Ooh~ I see ! My little boyfriend is getting jealous, apparently~

- I-its not that ! I just wanna know, that's all !

- Hmm... Of course, of course... Well if you really want to know, I asked her to call me by my first name because she's a really nice girl, but if you are worried about her stealing me from you, don't be ! That 'Xinyan' she talked about, given the way she talks about her, she doesn't think of her as just a friend...

- Hmm... Okay... But still, I wasn't worried ! I said I'm not jealous !

- Sure..."

Kazuha chuckled and jumped into Scaramouche's arms. He began to kiss every inch of his face, ending with the lips. He then placed his forehead against his boyfriend's and gave him the sweetest smile you could image.

"- I would anyways never leave you for anyone else... I'm Scarasexual, remember ?

- K-Kazu !"

°°°°°°°°°°°°

They are such cuties, I love writing about them <3

Anyways, so this was the epilogue, I hope you liked it, I still have some bonuses in mind, but this is basically where the story ends ! I really loved writing this story, so I hope you liked reading it too ! I have some other stories in the making, mainly a Yun Jin x Xinyan Royalty AU, but also a short Kavetham story, we will anyways see each other soon again, I hope !

Thank you for sticking around until the end <3

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Published on : December 5th 2022

Words : 2625

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 77 13
Scaramouche and Kazuha were childhood best friends. Scaramouche was your average high school student. He excelled in some classes, he failed some. He...
2.1K 101 14
Scaramouche who battles with so many thoughts and with himself each day has hard time believing Kazuha actually forgave him. Overthinking the whole s...
219K 6.2K 22
What's more entrancing than getting your monthly paycheck? Spending that paycheck. Spending on what, exactly? Fake, unrealistic love that can only ha...
8.8K 209 14
10/22 - 10/23 A Short Kazuscara Fanfic WARNING: Moderate Mature Content (angst) Scaramouche has been lingering for Kazuha's love for the longest. Unt...