the advance hero

By Nightfighter45

in a world filled with quirks a boy was born quirkless while his family had powerful quirks. the world turned... More

Captured
First day and one hell of a rejection
battle training and identity discovered
how the harem started
USJ attack
the sports festival
First match
Second Match, duel quirk vs quirkless
final round
meeting an ex
explaining code Alpha, Akame and Kuromes dad visits
Final Exam
after the exam
arrival at camp
It begins
not everthing went as planed
Before the final fight
the fated battle
dorms
back to school
set up
crew expendable
final chapter trailer

final chapter

1.3K 25 2
By Nightfighter45

3rd POV

Akame and her team were held in the middle of the town filled with villains.

Dabi: Soon my husband will come to try and save you and I will have him in my arms again.

Akame: And what makes you think this plan will work?

Akame asked.

Dabi: this town is filled with my men and once we capture him I'll let my men have their way with you all until he breaks.

Akame chuckled at her delusions.

Akame: You don't know my boyfriend very well not who he is or what he is capable of.

She said.

Dabi: It's not hard to capture someone who can clone only those he kills and upgrades guns.

Dabi argued but night raid laughed at her stupidity.

Tatsumi: Sakura the sword is cursed and only it raises the dead.

Lubbuk: and Izuku's quirk upgrades weapons.

Lubbuk said emphasizing the word weapons.

Tatsumi: what do you think will happen when he uses both?

He said, as outside the city sentinel team stood outside the city.

Hesh: This will be our toughest battle yet.

Logan: It's only the four of us.

They said worried about the odds.

Izuku: Not unless I use the combo again.

Hesh: You promised never to use that again after leveling that country.

Hesh said as Izuku hand glowed as he grabbed his sword the clouds in the sky grew dark and covered the sky and as the sword was pulled free of its sheath thunder struck and the ground shook. In front of the four soldiers dust rose from the ground swirling around until skeletons formed followed by flesh then skin. Once done four people a Japanese man German Russian and finally, an American stood.

Richtofen: Ah free once again.

Nicholai: our comrade must need our help.

Izuku: I do were attacking the town my girlfriends are being held captive.

Takeo: For the emperor it will be done.

Tank: Lets kick some ass.

They said as the screams reached their ears.

With the villains.

Villain one: so I said it's him or me and I left.

Villain 2: Damn man that's rough.

Villain 2 said suddenly the ground started to shake as the ground cracked and opened up.

Villain1: what is that?

He said walking up to the opening in the earth and looked in suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed him and pulled him into the cracks and creatures infested with decay crawled from the earth and gave a chilling roar.

Villain2: What the hell?!

He said as one of the zombies tackled him to the ground as two more piled onto him and tore open his stomach and started to eat the contents inside. As for the other zombies they charged into the city searching for prey to devour some fought back but it was all futile as they one by one their numbers dropped.

Izuku's POV

We walked into the city and upon looking at the city streets covered in blood, zombies, and bodies. I could hear the screams of the damned not wanting to die when I looked to my brothers I could see they where uncomfortable but to me what they could have done to my girls it was nothing more than music to my ears.

Izuku: Richtofen Takeo search, the area, and kill any survivors. Hesh Logan looks for where they may be keeping the girls. Simon, up top and provide sniper support. Tank Nikolai with me watch my back.

I said as they all scattered to do their respective jobs.

3rd POV

Richtofen and Takeo searched for any survivors holding out. Takeo found two survivors one with a ice quirk wearing a winter coat and one with purple skin the one. The undead around them exploded at random points like they were in a minefield. As Takeo saw this he drew his sword and jumped down between the two the winter coat guy turned around only for the sword to cut through his arm like a hot knife and threw butter in an upward cut. Takeo turned while moving his arm down across his body as the purple girl backed up but she was not fast enough to dodge the sword that sliced her head off and while using the momentum Takeo turned his upper body while squatting to cut the winter coat guy who was focused on his severed arm in half. Richtofen walked through the carnage gunning down anyone with his MG42 before spotting a man stumble across the chaos like he was in a trance until he looked down at a body before falling to their knees. Richtofen aimed his MG42 at the man before he spotted the hell hounds charging the man on his left side as he cried.

Richtofen: Ze dogz need to eat.

He said continuing on until he saw three men fighting and holding off the zombies. As a result he fired the MG42 rounds tearing through the air and flesh killing all the men in the group the German then pulled his pistol and marched to the men.

Richtofen: The doctor iz in.

He said getting a head shot on all four men.

Izuku's POV

I marched through the city as Logan contacted me on the comms.

Logan: Reaper we got them they're in the building in the middle of town. Kinda ironic if you ask me.

Logan said as I thought the same thing as I contacted Simon.

Izuku: Ghost get to Logan and Hesh and use the sniper rifle I'm heading up there.

I said heading towards the building. I made Tank and Nikolai stay at the bottom wanting to deal with this myself. As I made it to the top I saw Sakura holding Akame by the neck.

Sakura: Drop the gun.

She said and with akame in her clutch's I couldn't do anything so I tossed Mustang.

Izuku: You won't win Sakura my army killed all of your allies tore them apart limb from limb.

I said hiding the sword behind my back as I called my undead army to surround the building.

Sakura: It's Dabi Sakura died with our child.

She said shocking me a bit I didn't know she was pregnant but also relieved as another phycopath would not be brought into this world.

Dabi: Now.

She said letting go of Akame and stepped infront of her and the teams.

Dabi: Come here.

She said.

Izuku: "Damn it, Ghost hurry up."

I thought walking towards her she caressed my face making me uncomfortable. I knew this was hurting my girls but I had no other guns and a sword is not a instance kill not at close range.

Simon: you enjoying your time cause I'm in position.

I heard in my earpiece I lifted my hand in a motion that made the burnt bitch think I'll caresser face but as my hand was a few inch's away I quickly grabbed my comms.

Izuku: Take the shot.

I ordered suddenly the glass behind her shattered and a powerful force hit my chest. Dabi's eyes widened as she realized a bullet tore threw her chest missing her heart but severing a vein. I was saved thanks to my vest it took the shot for me saving me but that wasn't important as she was still alive so I revealed my sword and plunged it into her heart.

Izuku: I would say a one liner but this ain't a movie.

I said tossing her into the hoards below that tore her apart. I watched for a few seconds from the window she fell out of before cutting my friends and girlfriends free. Once freed my girls hugged me worried they were until I could calm them down.

Bols: Is she going to come back like last time?

Bols asked.

Izuku: No not this time. Now lets get out of here.

I said as we left the tower then the town as the undead and crew disappeared.

3rd POV

???: Wake up. Come on time to wake up.

A mysterious person said to Sakura who woken up.

Sakura: Whe-where am I?

She asked looking around to see fire and brim stone.

???: Why you are in the greatest place on ever.

They said as Sakura looked at him realizing who he is.

Satan: Now lets have some fun shell we.

He said as the screen went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 7.7K 33
In a world where only women have quirks and are the dominant gender, Izuku Aizawa is one of the only men left in the world. His main dream in life is...
7.3K 228 31
Izuku Modoriya always felt alone. Hidden behind his glasses, he stayed away from the world. The world was too dangerous. Too unpredictable. He hated...
27.2K 1K 4
Aizawa becomes increasingly suspicious of Izuku after he develops a second quirk--and one that has nothing to do with his original strength augmentat...
10.6K 157 13
Izuku Midorya is a boy living in a world where 70% of females have quirks 10% females are quirkless and 20% are males who don't have anything. One da...