Gloss and Salt | Simon "Ghost...

By shutupjudy

A botched mission gets the 141 involved with the NSA. The Agent and Ghost share a professionally distant rela... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Epilouge

3

2.6K 67 7
By shutupjudy

The Agent and Ghost have a talk. When her words get too much, he shuts her up his own way.

---

He's going to murder Price. No, murder would be a slight overreaction. Serious bodily harm is more what he's looking for. Sew his mouth shut maybe, glue his fingers together in a way so that he's never going to be able to knock on another fucking door. The bathroom around him feels clammy, her showers have to be so fucking scorching hot for the walls to still be damp. At least it still smells nice in here. Maybe he won't have to go after the Sergeant that collected them from the front gate for looking at her the wrong way. After all, he was the one supplying them with hygiene products. It seems like the way he stared at his Agent's nice ass made him give her something that smells extra sweet.

He was so close to opening his pants and pushing her head down between his legs. Her meek little 'Can I help you now Lieutenant?' still resonates in his head. She was eager for it, too. Her hand sliding down, inches from finding out that Ghost's fingers were only the smallest taste of him he had to offer. How her eyes lowered, right to where he wanted her wet mouth to be. Only for them to shoot up once again, open wide with fear as a knock came from behind her. He doesn't care if they would know, he does not give a single shit. Neither his reputation nor his dignity is on the line here. He's far beyond concern about what others think of him. At least not when it's the choice between choking her on his cock or being reprimanded for breaking regs.

Ghost knows it's the lust encasing his brain that makes him think like this. Of course he cares about his teammates, which is why he let her usher him into the bathroom. He's not the only one involved in this, and who knows, with how god damn secretive the NSA seems to be, maybe there's more on the line for her. Which makes it that much more exciting, she's potentially putting her career on the line for his dick. She's that far gone for him.

The bigger problem is his erection flagging at a fast pace. His emotions can get hot and intense, but only so long as he turns his focus on one thing. It comes with being able to adapt to situations at the snap of a finger. The low voice of Price outside the door talking to her isn't helping either. Apparently, he's caught on as well. Tells her he's concerned for her, wants to clear anything up before something happens in the field, potentially fucking up. Ever the upright soldier Price, putting the mission first. Ghost isn't as worried as he is, she's proven time and time again that she's a professional that can separate personal shit from work. That doesn't mean that Ghost doesn't want the Agent back that first embarked with them.

He can hear her appease Price, talking about family, being homesick, something along those lines. Ghost isn't sure if he takes the bait, Price is pretty adept at reading people. But she reassures him again, nothing's going to happen. A chair creaks on the floor and he hears him patting her back and wishing her a good night before the door falls into the lock once again. A sigh leaves her and Ghost steps up to the door. It's one of those rare times he doesn't want to impose himself, so he waits for her to get him.

A foreign feeling swirls through him as she opens the door. Her eyes are closed off again, Ghost doesn't like it. He wants them wide and gleaming, whether he's the reason or something else. He has to adjust back to the dim haze of the room as he pulls the door shut, banishing the harsh neon light behind him. The way she sits on the bed and lets her head hang a little too low makes Ghost clench and unclench his fist. This is definitely not what he wants. He could've come down her throat by now. Fucking Price.

He's not going to leave her like this. The chair that stands opposite of the bed creaks under his weight as he sits down. Her hands wipe over her face and back up to push her hair back. It takes some time before she looks up at him. Ghost thinks of the way he held her in the safe house, he's probably never going to forget how his arms closed around her. There's a distant echo in the back of his head, he feels too far away from her.

"Sorry for shoving you in the bathroom there. Guess I freaked out a little."

That's putting it lightly in Ghost's opinion. She's stared down the barrel of a rifle multiple times while Ghost was around and never once has she looked so panicked. He doesn't blame her though.

"Been a while someone manhandled me like that, but don't worry 'bout it." he reassures her.

That at least gets a little smile out of her. Ghost crosses his arms in front of his chest and leans back a bit. She's looking for something on him, her eyes catching on his. She doesn't seem to find it.

"You also wanna tell me that I'm putting the mission at risk?" she asks and Ghost's gaze narrows.

"No."

Another sigh leaves her. She looks small, agonized almost. The flush on her has all but subsided by now, her skin having no life to it at all.

"But I'm not blind."

And that sentence strikes a chord, he catches the murkiness in her eyes clearing, ready to give it up. It takes her a while, sentences starting but not finishing, swallowing around words. But she comes around.

"I'm just too close. This isn't at all what I'm used to."

Ghost lifts an eyebrow. Not exactly what he was expecting. But nonetheless, his legs get pleasantly heavy with the realization that she's opening up. To him. Not to Price.
It's rare that he gets an inside glimpse at the people around him, most of them are too intimidated by his name and position, or they assume he doesn't care. Which to be fair, is mostly true. But not for everyone.
Gaz had looked genuinely spooked when Ghost encouraged him to talk about something he was too afraid to go to Price with.

"A bit more specific Gloss."

Her brows draw together as she contemplates on what to say, her fingers intertwining in her lap. Her tongue darts over her lips, a habit that Ghost has come to appreciate.

"Everything's too loud. Your rifles, the comms, the people. All the fucking screaming, all the dead bodies. It fucks with me."

He leans forward onto his knees and bores his gaze into her. Something starts to vibrate within him at her words, a deep, steady current sliding up his back. The feeling usually envelopes him when his eyes zero in on a target that evaded them for months. When his hand feels the resistance of meat at the hilt of his knife. Heat licks up the back of his neck.

"Why?" he questions.

"I haven't fired the amount of bullets in the last five years that I do in one week with you. I'm never in the middle. I come around when all of that fails."

His eyes narrow again. What the fuck is she implying?

"Gloss, I don't get what the hell you're saying. You're a soldier. You're trained to do this shit. And it's not like we're on the books. No one's gonna prosecute you for what you do or don't do."

His fuse is short, it gets shorter when things are stalling. When his mind can't wrap around something and he can't continue. And she's the unclimbable brick wall in front of him, the intel in a foreign language that's taking too long to translate.

"I'm never on the fucking books Ghost. I don't exist." she clenches through her teeth.

That makes him pause. The wave of anger threatening to wash over him turns into soft lapping on the shore when she continues.

"The government will deny any knowledge of my existence if I'm compromised. No one's coming to get me."

No one's coming to get her. Ghost has heard that somewhere before.

So that's what's eating at her. Afraid that they're all going to leave her behind. His mind connects a few dots. There are no flags on her attire where the guys sport at least one at all times. The absence of any affiliation with her agency is stark in contrast to Ghost's own SAS patch now. What does scratch at the back of his throat is how she thinks that he would let any of that happen though. He realizes that his mind is ten steps ahead of his actions again, he has to show her.

"You really think we would let that happen? That we don't look after our own?"

He gets up from the chair and steps in front of her. He contemplates crouching before her, but he wants his point to get across. Not like he's ever had a problem with that before. A sliver of want shoots through him when she raises her head up to him. His hand tingles with the way he held her face not half an hour before, how her eyes implored him to have his way with her. Now they look almost defiant, a challenge in them. Ghost will change that. With his hands, his voice or his dick. He's going to show her that there is no defying him. He likes obedience, not brats.

"Laswell told you to assume me KIA if I get lost. You're telling me you would defy orders, Lieutenant?" she questions up at him. The look in her eyes makes the pull in his abdomen and the vibration along his neck return.

God he can't fucking wait to hear her beg. The way her voice would waver as he denies her orgasm after orgasm. She's past the point of shame, tears rolling down her face as she tells him anything he wants to hear, anything for him to let her come undone. And just when she's about to break, when all she can do is hiccup and babble at him, that's when he gives it to her.

"Cut the shit Gloss. This isn't about Laswell."

Her eyes get wide at the sound of his voice. Ghost is done being nice. His hand twitches with the urge to keep her from answering him

"What is it about then, Ghost?" she inquires, her words thick with challenge. Ghost sees her eyes flicker to the outline of his hard cock straining against his dark jeans, then back up to him.

His left hand shoots out to her jaw, locking her head in place and preventing her filthy mouth from saying another word.

"It's about you fucking assuming shit. You think Johnny would appreciate hearin' you talk like this?"

Her initial shock over him holding her melts back into defiance again.

"Johnny's not-"

His other hand snaps around her throat, as he bends down towards her face, showing her what talking back to him will get you into. He's not pressing down hard, just reminding her of what Ghost is capable of. That apparently works. Thank god, although he would have the time of his life seeing her struggle to explain the bruises and raspy voice tomorrow. He's reminded of his thought back in the common room as he feels the small hard bump under her skin rolling beneath his fingers.

"Shut the fuck up and start apologizing for talkin' shit Gloss."

His mask shifts with a smirk when she stays quiet. If it were possible, he would get harder at the way the boldness drains out of her gaze the longer his eyes stay locked onto hers. His back straightens and his hands leave her face when she reaches out for his jeans. But just before she's all the way there, Ghost takes a sizable step back. Her teeth bite at her bottom lip as she realizes what he wants. To his surprise, she wordlessly slips from the bed and onto her knees before him. He towers over her so far that she can't even sit back on her butt, but has to stay raised on her knees to properly reach with her mouth.

The way she looks at him as she gets to work on his fly has Ghost slide a hand over her hair. The Agent, his Agent is back with them again. Eager, willing and with eyes that look at him like he's the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Her hands make quick work of his pants, sliding them down for Ghost to step out of them. No restrictions around him, he wants all the freedom in the world to wreck her. She hesitates when it comes to his briefs, the dark fabric straining around him. He's seen the look so many times on many faces, none of them matter to him as she swallows and slides a timid hand along the visible outline. Ghost has to close his eyes for a second when the pressure of her hand increases. Never mind the feeling that has him already reeling, it's the visual of her tiny fucking hands gliding over the fabric, making him twitch and jerk.

He decides to help her along a little, he's not a complete asshole after all. Taking her hands into one of his, he pulls his cock out of his briefs for her and she fucking swallows again as her eyes get wide. Her mouth hangs open as she looks at him, eyes clouded and glazed over again. His eyes crinkle with the full on grin he's sporting by now, her gaze is so unfocused as she tries to think about how she'll fit all of him into her mouth.

"Show me how sorry you are Gloss, come on." he rasps as his hand on the back of her head guides her forward.

She finally opens up and warm and soft wetness engulfs him. Her tongue, just like before with his thumb, is still shy. She's all cautious licks and touches at first. He burns all of the small details into his mind, carving the picture in front of him into his brain for all eternity. It doesn't take long for Ghost to get restless, the appetite for just taking what he wants from her is back. What Ghost doesn't expect to break his resolve is when she looks up at him, fake coyness plastered over her face, and fucking plants a few small kisses on the head of his cock before tipping her head back and sticking out her tongue, inviting him in.

He grabs a fistful of her hair before his brain can consciously process the nerve impulse and slides in as far as he can. She screws her eyes shut when Ghost hits the back of her throat with a groan, her mouth's only barely halfway down his shaft, he realizes through the feeling of her constricting around him. Her hands place themselves flat against Ghost's thighs as he draws back out, only to slide right back in. His hand keeps her head in place as he finds his rhythm, every thrust opens her up a little bit more. A hand of hers is sliding upwards under his shirt, grazing her nails over the plane of skin of his abdomen and he bucks into her mouth as his muscles contract at her touch. A moan from deep in her throat vibrates around him and Ghost can hear the angels calling for him.

"Fuck sweetheart, first you let me slap your pretty little cunt and now I get to choke you out with my cock? You a whore like this for all your comrades?"

The first signs of tears gather at the corners of her eyes, Ghosts question doesn't stop him from increasing the speed at which he fucks her mouth. A particularly hard thrust makes her sputter and gag around him but it doesn't stop her from sliding closer to him, making him reach even deeper than before. A sharp tug on her hair and a complete halt of his movement gets her attention back to him.

"I asked you a question, slut." he growls down at her.

Her pathetic eyes finally spill over as Ghost pulls tighter on her hair as she shakes her head 'no' as best as she can. Ghost has never wished for a camera so fucking much in his life. Drool is leaking out of the sides of her mouth, dribbling down her chin and onto her chest that's rapidly rising and falling with short breaths through her nose. She's still struggling to fit all of him into her little mouth, little bubbling mewls in the back of her throat. Tears are freely flowing from her eyes as she looks up at him.

"No? Not a whore? Or just a whore for me?" he asks her sweetly.

She makes a sound and squeezes a hand on his thigh, Ghost almost comes on the spot at it. So filthy and desperate.

Just a whore for you Ghost, no one else. No one else gets to have me like this. Use me like this.

He takes a step forward towards the bed, it takes her a second to catch on as he drags her backwards by her hair. She's so good for him, his cock doesn't slip from her mouth once as she shuffles backwards until she hits the frame of the bed. He gives her a second to breathe as his hand lets go of her hair and he tips her head back onto the mattress between his legs, drawing out of her mouth. She fills her lungs with big gulps of air, Ghost wipes his thumb under her eye. She's so pretty like this, underneath him, his body caging her in as she trembles in anticipation for what comes next.

Her eyes search for him when he plants one knee beside her head and leans forward slightly, bringing his hand down over her head. With a small 'just relax sweetheart', he sinks home again. The new angle forces her to lean back against the mattress as Ghost starts face fucking her again in earnest. Her head bounces off the bed with how unforgiving he is.

Her eyes never leave his as he leans over her. Her hand squeezes his thigh again, signaling him to slow down. Ghost thinks about just ignoring her, just chase the feeling of tension that's steadily rising in him. He slows anyways.

Her head shifts around and Ghost swears under his breath as he feels her throat finally giving way, allowing him to lean forward and slide in to the hilt. He has to stay still and take several breaths to pull himself back from the edge she just pushed him towards.

He looks back down at her nose grazing his stomach, can feel her throat flex around the intrusion. She's mewling for him to move again, the sound even more muffled and whiny than before. Who is he to deny her.

His mind wanders back to the camera again, he'd give his left arm to see her whole neck bulging with his cock. But who's to say that looking has to be all there is. His free hand snakes down past her head and under her chin to land right where she takes him like a fucking champ.

The angle is a bit awkward, but Ghost is flexible, even for his big build. The feeling pushes him back towards the edge, all of his focus zeroing in where their bodies are currently connected. The wet sounds of her throat mix with his grunts and curses. All she can do by now is lie there and take it as her throat molds to the shape of Ghost's cock.

His eyes find hers again, trying to steady himself in them as all of his nerves fire at the same time. The pressure builds and builds and builds as he fucks into her with wild abandon, chasing his high with encouragement from her hands squeezing at him. It's her fucking cockdrunk eyes again that push him over the edge. The way they roll backwards into her head as he squeezes around her neck to make her even tighter for him. He barely has time to tell her before he fills her throat with thick white streaks, pulling out halfway through his orgasm to paint her pretty little fucked out face with the rest of his cum.

It takes a while for both of them to catch their breath. Ghost drags a finger through a streak of cum on her cheek, dragging it down to her mouth and slipping his finger inside. Even after probably the greatest orgasm of his life, he feels like he could get it up again from just her looking at him as he feeds her his cum.

"Good girl. You look so pretty like this." he murmurs.

She smiles shyly from underneath him and the soft warmth from the safe house blooms at the base of his skull again.

"No one's gonna to leave you behind Gloss. Never."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 154 4
Four-part series about how Soap accidentally discovers the relationship between the 141's medic and his Lieutenant.
209 3 10
ʺ Is it okay if I touch you? ʺ ʺ Your touch doesn't scare me anymore. ʺ ⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱ Only the worst can be assumed when Task Force 107 disappears one day...
435K 12.8K 47
Simon Riley x Reader Y/n is war correspondent who is embedded with the elite Task Force 141. From chasing the next news piece to evading gunfire, ex...
247 1 12
You're on a mission with 141 to try to disable missiles in Russia to save humanity. But while doing that you both end up saving eachother hearts. You...