Bound Book 2

By greenwitchwrites

"Skylar. My love. A stranger. I look at her as she halts in her step, her hazel-doe eyes not looking for min... More

Chapter 1 - Missing Memories
Chapter 2 - Strangers
Chapter 3 - Longing
Chapter 4 - Starting Over
Chapter 5 - Trying
Chapter 6 - Training
Chapter 7 - Letting Go
Chapter 8 - The Lycan
Chapter 9 - What Am I?
Chapter 10 - Discovery
Chapter 11 - Hooded Figure
Chapter 12 - Body
Chapter 13 - The Book
Chapter 14 - Dark Magic
Chapter 15 - Song
Chapter 16 - Disappointment
Chapter 17 - Date Night
Chapter 18 - Dinner
Chapter 20 - Desire
Chapter 21 - Unbearable
Chapter 22 - Small Spaces
Chapter 23 - Second First Time
Chapter 24 - Awkward
Chapter 25 - Training
Chapter 26 - The Deal
Chapter 27 - The Key
Chapter 28 - Mind Games
Chapter 29 - Maine
Chapter 30 - The Pool
Chapter 31 - New Memories
Chapter 32 - The Box
Chapter 33 - The Missing Page
Chapter 34 - Andreas' Wedding
Chapter 35 - Mira
Chapter 36 - Hunters
Chapter 37 - History
Chapter 38 - Explanations
Chapter 39 - The Legend
Chapter 40 - Powers
Chapter 41 - Shifting
Chapter 42 - Vampire
Chapter 43 - The Wedding Dress
Chapter 44 - Keepsakes
Chapter 45 - Blaise
Chapter 46 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 47 - Gael
Chapter 48 - Lies
Chapter 49 - Crazy Love
Chapter 50 - Tribrid
Chapter 51 - Traitor
Chapter 52 - Elsabeth
Chapter 53 - Old Memories
Chapter 54 - Ghost From The Past
Chapter 55 - Revelare
Chapter 56 - Savannah
Chapter 57 - Presage
Chapter 58 - Climax
Chapter 59 - The End
Chapter 60 - Life Giver
Chapter 61 - Wedding
A parting note!

Chapter 19 - Heat

6.4K 349 21
By greenwitchwrites

Dmitri

"Dmitri, are you okay?" Skylar sounds alarmed, the struggle to keep my Lycan back a real test of my control.

Shaking my head, I remind myself that she is just getting used to me and this behavior would do nothing but scare her. These words and the fear of driving her away, successfully win out against my animal.

"I'm sorry. Don't be scared, I was just having a moment." To reassure her, I look at her and give her a smile, one she only returns with a look of disbelief.

"Ready?" Not waiting for her to answer, I carry her towards the entrance that leads back into the forest area, towards where the vehicle is parked.

The heat from her body is engulfing me, and I can see her trying to remove the beads of sweat from her face inconspicuously. Her face is flushed, and her mouth is dry, her continued swallowing a sign of her thirst.

I need to get her home as soon as possible and get Raina or Ally to help her. Me being around her now was the last thing that was needed. The reason for her sudden illness had crossed my mind earlier, the symptoms she was experiencing aligned with the start of something she was about to experience for the first time. I could only assume triggered by her marking me. The reason was confirmed when the smell of her perspiration hit my nostrils seconds ago, as it was now. Pheromones carried in the scent, calling my Lycan forward. Sky was going into heat.

If I stayed around her the chances of me being able to resist the scent as it got stronger were probably close to zero.

Before we know it, we are at the car, Sky unphased, if not thankful even that my pace had been swift. I place her on the ground by the passenger side of the car, the inferno created by her skin clearly noticeable as the cool night air chills my chest and arms.

"Um, fuck, I think I left a sweat mark on your shirt. I'm so sorry. This is embarrassing. I'm not sure what's wrong with me." She doesn't hold my gaze but looks away, her hand that was patting the small wet patch on my shirt dropping.

If she only knew about all the wetness we previously experienced on numerous occasions, this one would be classified as child's play. A small growl escapes my throat as visions of her riding my fingers pop into my mind.

"Do not apologize and don't feel embarrassed. I love everything about you, Skylar. Everything. So this," I say pointing dismissively at my shirt, "is nothing."

She looks up at me and I smile at her as I open the car door, taking her heated hand to assist her inside. She smiles, the relief on her face replacing the embarrassment as I gently nudge the way I feel about her down the bond.

Rounding the other side of the vehicle, I quickly text Raina, telling her to meet me at Sky's place asap and to bring Ally and her medicine. I also tell her to get Ivan and Rene to meet me there. Rene recently went through her heat and would be able to guide Sky through hers. I don't wait for the reply before I get into the car, strapping in before starting the vehicle. As careful as I can be while still being fast, we make our way back to the main road.

Sky has opened the window, the cool breeze circulating in the car. She is fidgeting, her hand dabbing her face every now and again. I am grateful the window is open, the thought of being packed in tight with the smell of her pheromones is more a thought of torture than pleasure.

"Oh, I forgot. There is a bottle of water rolling around behind my seat that I bought this morning, if you are thirsty?"

She leans between the middle of the seats, her shoulder brushing my arm.

Don't do it. The thought goes through my mind but is ignored as a lean to the side slightly and inhale deeply. Fuck. She smells so good. My hands tighten around the steering wheel as my erection tightens in my pants. I shift uncomfortably, trying to create some space for the monster rising below. Not having sex for months meant my sex drive was in overdrive. If we were ever intimate again, I worried I would only last a couple of seconds.

"Ahh, got it!" Sky says, resuming her previous position, bottle in hand.

She gulps the entire liter down, gasping for breath at the end. She takes a couple more breaths, her body leaning towards me as she does.

"Wow, firstly, you smell really...nice for lack of a better word. Anything else would probably not be appropriate. Yummy or delicious makes it sound like I wanna snack on you. Second, I have no idea why I'm so thirsty. Thirdly, I feel really hot and bothered, like my energy is buzzing under my skin. I don't know what was in that wine but wow wee." She is rambling on, her hand fanning her face as she talks, the grin she gives me cute and innocent. When our eyes meet briefly, I notice hers are dilated. They look almost black.

I have to tell her what's going on. She should be prepared.

"So, Skylar, I think I know what's going on with you," I say hesitantly.

Her words from days ago about the way I deliver news have made me re-think how I relayed new information to her. I was going to try and be tactful.

But how do you tell the woman you love that because they partially turned into a Lycan and marked you they more than likely triggered their first heat? Heat being an unnaturally strong desire to mate with your significant other. And that probably until you do this, you would suffer from arousal that would eventually become uncomfortable and even painful for some. Some heat lasted for days.

"What is it, Dmitri? What's happening to me?" She sounds scared.

"It's nothing to worry about, Skylar. So don't be afraid as Raina and Ally will help you through this and I will be there if you need me." I look at her briefly, my words not making her any more comfortable. Shit.

"So what is it, Dmitri?" She asks again, her eyes still glued to my face, her body now angled towards me as she shifts in the passenger seat.

"You're going through your first heat." 

Please don't forget to comment and vote!

Mmmmm, things are heating up between our lovers :) Stick with me people, its going to get hot in here!

Liking the story and want to support me? You can buy me a coffee at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/greenwitchwrite, else just continue and enjoy! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 53.4K 42
[unedited draft] Maya is not a normal she-wolf. Normal she-wolves live among their kind. Normal she-wolves are given their birthright. With many thi...
8.6K 154 22
(ORIGINAL VERSION) Losing the person you love is hard enough but losing your whole family, that's enough for a person to want blood on their hands. *...
185K 4K 33
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
1.7M 38K 43
This needs a lot of work... Feel free to read though |Third Book| Ayla Harding doesn't do anything without a solid plan. She keeps her head down and...