𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀...

بواسطة creativeaamelia23

❝Baby I don't need a man, I need Dinero & a tan!❞-Taj Romaé ... المزيد

Too Boujie For A Man✔️
1. "Mr. Antisocial Talks?"✔️
2. Eye Candy✔️
3. Pretty Rowdy✔️
4. "I Dare You To.."✔️
5. Big Crook✔️
6. Bolt From The Blue✔️
7. "If You Say So"✔️
8. "Rémy & Candies"✔️
9. "Rule Number One.."✔️
10. "Need A Gangster"✔️
11. "New or Not"✔️
12. "That doesn't help"✔️
13. "Sorry Not Sorry"✔️
14. "...On Me?"✔️
15. Calm down✔️
16. Pillow Fight?✔️
17. That's A Command?✔️
18. "A Ten"✔️
19. "What's Trending?"✔️
20. "..Right Time"✔️
21. "Carry On"✔️
22. "Its d' Belvedere"✔️
23. "An Upgrade"✔️
24. "Pun Intended"✔️
25. "What Did U Expect?"✔️
26. Red Ink✔️
27. "And That's Final"✔️
28. Dead Presidents✔️
29. "I'm Done"✔️
30. "Take Your Time"✔️
31. "One, Two, I lost Count"✔️
32. "I Got You"✔️
33. Who Is He?✔️
34. Big Energy✔️
35. "72 Hours"✔️
36. "Old Flame"✔️
37. "What Time?"✔️
38. "Good Sign?"✔️
39. "Boss Up"✔️
40. "Once An Enemy.."✔️
41. "High Off You"✔️
42. "Before I Fall"✔️
43. "Red Hills"✔️
44. "Dare Devil"✔️
45. "Cabernet & Links"✔️
46. "Maybe Both?"✔️
47. "Sweet Threat"✔️
48. "Sun Up.." ✔️
49. "All Eyes On You"✔️
50. "Black Dots"✔️
51. "Over With"✔️
52. "Perfect Pick"✔️
53. "You & Me"✔️
54. "Not Giving Adall"✔️
55. "Perfect Façade?"✔️
56. "I Already Know"✔️
57. "Hat trick"✔️
58. "Like A Princess"✔️
59. "Everyday Is Christmas"✔️
60. "Thorns & Ashes"✔️
61. "Bon Fire"✔️
62. "Joker & Harley"✔️
63. "Baby, I'ma Blessing"✔️
64. "I Don't Get It"✔️
65. "Kiss n' Tell"✔️
66. "Mr. Aggressive"✔️
67. "Ms. Legal"✔️
68. "Sky's The Limit"✔️
69. "I'm Her"✔️
70. "New Lingo?"✔️
71. "That's My Twinnem"✔️
72. "Crazy Tingz"✔️
73. "Over d' Horizon"✔️
75. "I Luv Sundays"✔️(New)
76. "Switch Out"✔️
77. "Good Byes"✔️ (New)
78. "Stone cold"✔️ (New)
79. "She Could Be..?"✔️
80. "Night Terrors"✔️(New)
81. "Treasure Hunt?"✔️
82. "Vista Del Mar"✔️(New)
83. "Emotional A/C"✔️
84. Cryin in the Whip✔️(New)
85. "Hate on us"✔️ (New)
86. "De León"✔️
"Epilogue"✔️

74. "Enjoy Yourself"✔️

10.8K 1.1K 1.5K
بواسطة creativeaamelia23

Make sure you vote.🤍

Jan 28th
Saturday| 3:01 pm

T A J R O M A E
ᵀᴬᴶ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴱ

This must be how heaven smells. Like food Taj? Well, not necessarily food but sweet. The pineapples and the chicken is just creating a heavenly aroma. Though I don't have a clue how heaven smells.

"This looks and smells good," Mr. Kelvin states with his hands behind him.

We smile, using our basting brush to coat the chicken kabobs with more of his well known barbecue sauce. That's made from his secret ingredients.

He's Kasi's father-the master Rotisseur here and also the CEO of this well known Beach view restaurant.

The music and vibe here is just top tier.

"Do we need to add more sauce daddy?"Kasi meets his eyes. He shrugs playfully and the corner of her lips turns into a beautiful smile. She's doing good once she has us around her.

"Hurry up nuh suhm," Zai says eagerly from the side with a radiant smile. Her eyes are set on the kabobs on the grill table.

Hungry a kill sis..

"Well ladies are you ready for something cool to drink?"he inquires and we respond cheekily. And with that, he disappears into the kitchen.

My eyes turns to the fire as it blaze up when Kasi drowns the chicken with more sauce. Instantaneously, she pulls back reflexively and we laugh hysterically.

Mi couldn't help it..

"Yeah man a cause you a drown it," I lean over and fix one with my grilling spatula.

"And she a take too long with it," Zahira giggles with her hungry belly. Ever since Mr. Kelvin brought the seasoned meat for us she has been extra hungry. I love her excitement though.

"Mi nuh want it dry," Kasi retorts and sit back. Clearly she has learnt her lesson.

"Same," I say and see her father coming with our cocktails.

My mouth waters.

Our smiles are meeting our eyes as he place them in front us. We thank him in unison and he flashes a coy smile at us.

Then he begins to tell us what we're about to have.

The way we hungry belly, not even that we nah meds.

"It's a Strawberry Shortcake Martini for Taj Romaé who's 18. But for Zahira and Kasi it's a Strawberry Shortcake virgin drink also called a mocktail."

"Okay," I say and Zai pouts playfully.

"We'd keep it a secret," she gently pulls it to her and Mr. Kelvin chuckles. She takes a sip and immediately smiles, just before throwing up a thumb.

I sip mine too and my tastebuds does cartwheels.

"It's so good," she breathes.

"I did my best. But ladies enjoy yourselves, the restaurant is getting a little busy now so I'll send some fries for you. If you want to change, Kasi can lead you to the bathroom," he says and walks away.

He's a little stern-but so generous.

In two minutes a waitress greets us and place our cheesy fries on the table. We thank her and she leaves.

"Dat ready yet?" I hear Zai asking as I do a boomerang with our cocktails. But I notice that Kasi doesn't answer.

I look at her curiously and she's crying silently.

Oh no..

We sandwich her and comfort her with our arms around her as she sips her drink. I run my hand through her curls while Zai caresses her hands.

"What's wrong?" Zai ask her tenderly.

Pop smoke's Dior is blasting through the speakers, making me wonder if it's a situation where the song is attached to a memory and it's making her experience nostalgia.

"A just the song," she sniffles.

I'm actually right..

"He loved it?" I ask and realize that Zai squeezes her eyes shut with a nod. Then she opens them and says.

"Before yuh start Excelsior he used to dance this song all the time. Even in class. Him would a just interrupt it and emulate Pop smoke."

Damn.

This is the worst thing I've ever experienced in a very long time. Besides, being diagnosed with Endometriosis.

"Bwoy," I shake my head, looking at the people playing Beach volleyball. Maybe she needs a little recreation?

I'm going to suggest it.

"Mek we go see wah a gwaan desso nuh," I say in a tone that comes off final because I know she might protest.

She snaps her head to where I'm pointing.

"Weh yuh think?" I ask with my eyes on her.

"Okay," she mutters then Zahira makes us laugh when she says."Wul on nuh? Make we eat first."

We laugh.

"Alright," I agree and we each take a kabob carefully since it's gushing with steam. Zai goes right in and wince when it burns her and that too, makes us laugh hysterically.

"It taste nice. It just sweet and gummy," I say before taking another bite. "And the secret sauce? Whew."

Then I dig in the cheesy fries.

"Facts girl this gwaan," Zai claps while eating and I look at Kasi. She's enjoying her food but she isn't doing much talking.

After I'm done eating, my eyes finds Kasi adding pepper to her kabob. Then I say. "You sure say yuh nuh know yuh father secret recipe?" Mainly to cheer her up.

She burst out in laughter and shake her head.

And just like that I'm fulfilled.

"Him nah tell me," she says and picks up her phone. Her phone case is a picture of Ashmar dressed in a marina and a Jersey shorts as she rocks his football shirt.

I look away from it and breathe.

"I just hope this baby has Ashmar's personality," she says coincidentally.

My eyes finds her.

"Mi sure say that aguh happen. Cause the both a you guys funny," I tell her.

"Right," Zahira agrees. "That baby is gonna be the next Tiffany Haddish. Funny as hell."

"I want her to have a boy. So he's gonna be the next Kevin Hart," I counter and hear Kasi laughing.

"Mi want a boy baby too," she smiles. "And I hope he looks just like his daddy."

Awww.

She smiles adoringly at her phone. Then she turns it to us, showing us a picture of Ashmar looking so handsome cladded in Dior.

"My favorite picture of him," she smiles, her eyes aren't leaving the screen then it softens. "Mi cyaa believe them take him from me. For no reason at all."

Oh My God..

Zai and I both stay silent, just preparing ourselves because we know she's about to vent.

"Mi suppose to send a picture of him to the funeral home and I can't even come to, that my man, Ashmar Grayson is going to get a memorial pin and have an autopsy coming up. Mi just cya believe say people a ask me what's his favorite color as they get ready to plan his fureral. Mi a dream or what? Cause mi cya believe dis."

We hold her hands and squeeze it.

"He doesn't want to see you like this and remember that you carrying his baby, he wants to know that he or she is healthy. So you affi take care of yourself," I tell her gently.

"A true but..." she hisses. "Mi say mi hate the fat stinking bwoy essi."

"Mi hate him too," Zai says bitterly and gets up. "Enough of him though. Let's just get our mind off this and enjoy ourselves just as Ashmar would want us to."

"Yes fi real, unuh come on," Kasi nods and lead us to the bathroom where we find a few girls getting ready for the beach.

"Unuh stop and make me take a teaser picture," I smile. Then they stand in place for me to take our feet.

After that, we get ourselves dressed in our bikinis while assisting when we need each other's help.

When we're done, the bathroom is filled with our expensive colognes and sunscreen redolence. I smile, enjoying the aroma while titivating.

The girls on the other hand are taking selfies of themselves on their phones.

Watch nice!

Kasi is wearing a white bikini with sheer ruffle pants and Zai is wearing a blue long sleeve bathsuit.

Suddenly, Zai starts dancing when she hears a soca song playing outside.

"Watch big batty," I say and slap her ass as she twerks in the mirror. She's so sexy and pretty.

And so is Kasi-my little thickaz.

"Girlll you slap me so hard, if Rushawn was here mi would a feel a him do it," she laughs loudly.

Kasi laughs too.

"Girl a so your brother do me too," I giggle and find one of the girls in the bathroom rolling her eyes at me just in time. Do I even know her?

These delusional bitches.

I smile unbothered and adjust my pink scarf. It's matching with my bikini.

"Unuh ready?" I ask and see the girl asking Zahira for a pin.

Watch ya now..

"No mi nuh have none," Zahira shakes her head and Kasi does the same. Then they turn their eyes to me.

This should be interesting..

"Taj you have pin?" Zai ask and I shake my head no.

Actually, I do.

There's one in my hand that I'm assuming she saw me using to secure my scarf. These girls are weird. Wasn't she being a hater, literally seconds ago?

Dem a just fans Taj, a nuh nuhn seerus, the girl in my head yawns.

"You nav no pin?" she ask me.

I meet her gaze.

"No," I lie.

"Mi nuh just see one in a yuh hand?" she ask with a little attitude.

And she av nerves too.

"Yes and I said no," I repeat myself. She laughs dryly and shake her head. She doesn't know who she's dealing with. I can be cold hearted if you push me.

"Taj come on," I hear Kasi saying when she realizes the tension. I don't respond. Instead, I just stare at the girl while holding back my laughter.

The time she finds to hate on me, she'd use it to fix her edges. They're mad distracting and low to the point where they're pasting on top of her eyebrows. Poor thing.

"A nuh me yuh fi give yuh attitude lady," she mutters and pass me. I turn, giving her my full attention. She seems to have a lot to say.

"Don't hold back love. Say wah you have fi say,"I encourage and she ask another girl for a pin, ignoring me. And it takes everything in me to not laugh when I see that no one can help her.

Bitch.

She meets my stare again.

"The girl weh yuh par wid. She and yuh man nuh go a pool party weh day?" she smiles viciously.

Pool party?

Pfft.

"You bitches say anything. Unuh cyaa stand fi see we," I laugh and shake my head.

What if it's true?

But what if they're just doing what haters do to put a cloud of doubt in my head and cause problems in our relationship?

That too.

"Ask him. She wear a dark blue bathsuit," she tells me. Watch yah?

Specifics?

Kasi chimes in. "Why you feel like you need fi tell her this? Get out of people business mon."

"Exactly. A them always start things enuh," Zahira hisses.

She doesn't respond.

"Let me guess. You're one of those fake pages too?" I smile sweetly. I won't let her know that what she's doing is working. Because it does.

She literally gave me specifics, making me a bit worried.

"No baby mi nav the time fi text gyal pan fake page," she responds and gets me even more aggravated. I pick up my bag and throw the pin down the drain with my eyes locked with her.

Pain flashes across her face.

"Mi hate di gy-"

"Join the hate train gyal," and with that, I walk out with my friends. They are upset about the situation but it doesn't last as the volleyball game grabs their attention.

Then before you know it, we're playing volleyball along with strangers on the beach.

The guy who's in charged of the game invited us warmly, telling us that it's a game for everyone. We happily joined and just like that, the negative energy from earlier dissimulates.

And apart from diving in the shore every fail attempt of catching the ball the game was good.

Now we're screaming on top of our lungs as we do our third round of tubing. It's mad fun and scary at the same time. The boat drags us from side to side in the water violently, making our screams even louder.

Kasi is making the experience even better with her coward self, cursing me out for forcing her on this for the third time.

"Mi shouldn't come pa-AHHHHH!" she screams and I laugh out loudly.

Zahira is laughing too at the end. I shake my head. I can't even tell the last time I've laughed this much. It's actually crazy.

When it's time for us to get out, we thank the guy and end up getting curry Crab. Kasi's father is spoiling us-because we haven't spent a dime.

"Take my picture here," I say after we're all done eating and are about to change. It's getting dark.

"The lady wait til it get dark enuh," Zai shakes her head with a smile.

"Because I was having fun," I giggle, thinking about Zahir. I'm finally taking his advice to just enjoy getaways and not just focus on snapping videos.

"Okay ma'am," she smiles and gets ready to take my pictures as she holds up the phone.

"Watch how you thick," she says behind the camera and I laugh sheepishly with my hand over my mouth.

"Girlll stop," I'm still laughing shyly under their stare. I'm not even shy. Wah dis?

"She nuh take the picture yet enuh, just imagine," Kasi chimes in.

"No because my brother a gwaan wid things. Taj was not this thick when I just met her," Zahira giggles mischievously.

"Good life," I say proudly.

"Not just good life. You getting good vitamin D too," Kasi chuckles and I find that so funny.

I don't know if it's because she's speaking facts or because I'm just happy she's finally cheering up.

Maybe both?

"Well alright ready it's getting late and mi need fi go look for my source of Vitamin D," I joke and they run off, laughing boisterously.

Leaving me leaning against the palm tree with my cheeks flushed and my legs crossed, struggling to control the heartbeat down there.

When they're back I can't stop smiling and that's exactly how the picture comes out. With me smiling while struggling to make eye contact with them.

"Thank you," I laugh and send the picture to Zahir's WhatsApp while sauntering behind them to the bathroom.

It has two ticks, so I should get a response soon. I slide my phone in my bag and get myself ready.

When I'm done I head to his Apartment just to check on him. I still haven't got a response from him. Which is very eerie when he's online.

Is he ignoring me?

I don't want to come off like an insecure girlfriend but I just don't know what to think. Especially when I get to his Apartment and don't see him.

My mood drops.

Where is he at 6 o' clock?

I check the rooms with my phone pressed to my ears, listening as it rings. Then it stops and I hear his voice.

"Taj?" he huskily says.

"I'm at your apartment. Where are you right now?" I ask anxiously.

"Mi deh a class. Remember I have classes at Uwi," he tells me and I relax in the sofa. When did I even sit down?

"Oh...yeah," I say staring out of space. "Alright what time you a leave?"

In all honesty, I didn't remember that.

"In the next hour," he answers then I smile, running my hand through my hair. Feeling a little arouse. I can't rest? Ugh. I can't even help it.

With a smile I put on Wednesday with my head leaned to the side to control the phone as I use the remote.

"Okay. Mi deh a yuh Apartment but mi a go rewatch Wednesday until you're back," I tell him with a brief laugh.

"Alright babe. I love you," his raspy voice says then he hangs up before I could even answer. I roll my eyes at the phone and get myself comfortable in the sofa.

What time you a go home?

Later on.

I have to see him before I go to sleep.

My focus then shifts to the Tv screen and as I watch Wednesday's parents making out cringingly my mind runs on my mother. Why do they remind me of Andria's relationship with that ugly man?

Because di man ugly too?

I laugh at that thought and call my mother. She answers sleepily.

"You already sleeping mommy?" I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"No. Mi just tired and mi still in a class, mi literally affi just mute the class," she yawns and I find myself smiling proudly.

Lately I've started funding her nursing school so she can finally continue that dream. It's never too late.

"Alright mommy. You alright?" I ask, concerned.

"Yeah. And mi break up with Alexander," she says quietly and I feel fireworks going off in my whole body.

How she say that so low? That fi scream out! Dem news deh yuh fi run out a door with megaphone and scream out!

"What?" I ask, hiding my ecstasy in a very calm tone. She must know I'm pretending.

"Yeah, mi just finally stand up," she says softly.

"Mommy mi proud a you enuh. Right now mi can't wait fi come home fi hug and kiss you,"I say with a cheeky smile. I don't think anyone understands my happiness.

She chuckles.

"Arite baby, later on. I love you," she chirps and I find myself with a permanent grin.

Thank you God..

Z A H I R
ᴢᴀʜɪʀ

VIOLENCE AHEAD, YOU WERE WARNED⚠️

I lean over, pull away my fridge and open the safe underneath, pulling out the spare key for the warehouse. Then I take out a Sig Sauer along with gunshots.

Just to be prepared..

Then I take down my two school bags, emptying the books from the orange bag and fill it with my guns and ammunitions.

Then I stuff the polo bag inside too.

As soon as I'm done, I throw them on my bed and get myself ready in all black with my Uwi tees over it. Followed by my polo hoodie that I always wear to evening classes. Then I shove my feet in my bank robber and walk to the full length mirror.

I've never wore my hair loosened like this but I have to. It's grabbed to the back, giving me a different look-more like Yasir.

When everything is ready, I close my eyes and say a prayer then I walk out with my orange bag on my back.

I purposely greet everyone on my way out. Then I get in my black Mark X that I bought a few hours ago and speed off to meet Yasir.

When he gets in, he tells me Trey's exact location and I smirk, narrowing my eyes at the road.

Watch me and him mon..

I pull in at school and check the time. It's almost 6 o' clock. Knowing my Chemistry lecturer she's already teaching.

I park the car and with a sigh, I pull the polo bag from my bag, throwing random cloth inside.

Then he pulls the same polo hoodie as mine over his head.

"Ready?" I ask him and he nods firmly. I've already told him the plan. So it's just up to us to execute it smoothly.

I get out and he stands at the side just as I instruct then I enter the class.

"So stude-"

"Zahir Jacobs present enuh Miss," I interrupt and she stops teaching. She's staring at me as I sit in the back of the class.

When I hear her teaching again I shoot Yasir a stare when I know she's not looking.

He nods.

I turn, purposely answering the questions to get on her good side. She smiles at me and I stand.

"Miss?" I call from the back. "Mi a step out gah the bathroom and fawud," I tell her and she nods. Then I leave the polo bag and walk out and touch Yasir.

"Ah bro," he says quietly then after a few minutes he walks in the classroom and sits at the back.

"If dem ask yuh suhm you nuh know just nuh answer. A so mi flex wen mi ready," I type and send to him before heading to Arnett Gardens.

It's now dark.

I pull over at the end of the lane and spot him walking on his veranda. Followed by his mother and sister.

"Come gwan in a the house," she says and I smirk, getting myself ready, watching as she closes the door and glass windows.

If I didn't know better, I'd feel like she knows I'm here. But she doesn't. She's probably just getting that gut feeling that mothers get when they're about to lose their son-I mean, children.

The evil thoughts are just brewing in my head and I can't help them. I take a drag from my vape and get out with a lighter.

As I walk towards their house I slide on my gloves before pulling down my fawkes mask.

Their dog barks and I shoot him with my laser gun and noisily get on their Porch to make my presence known.

"A who that?!" His mother's voice loud.

"Mi a go look," Trey says and I light the destroyer. Placing the end directly under their door.

Then I place my head at their window and scare his sister when she pulls the curtain and look out.

She screams ear shatteringly.

Nightmare she a get tonight, if she even sleep.

Quickly I jump over and stand in the dark, waiting for Trey to get out. Then I turn on the pipe.

Never get outside to turn your pipe off-all if yuh water bill wah run up. Because what's about to happen is what you'd get.

Yes, you.

"WAH THE BAXIDE A HAPPEN?!"

I aim the gun and shoot Trey in his knees the moment he comes out.

"Run!" They scream when I run after them just to scare them in.

"WEH YUH WANT WID MI SON?!"

I don't bother to answer, instead I drag him to my car with my gun on his head. Leaving them with no choice but to scream.

My anger flares when his mother starts calling their neighbors. I hiss and pull the trigger in her legs. She drops immediately.

Chat too much.

"A-a wah mi do?" Trey stutters and I throw him in the trunk and slam it.

Dem bwoy ya deven bad.

Bout mi nah fire no rifle.

In under twenty minutes, I'm at the warehouse. Scar is here too, assisting me to bring him inside. I order him to start digging the shallow grave and be disappears.

Yasir is already in the warehouse and I push Trey in the chair and strap him down. He's crying and asking what he did.

It's time.

I pull up the mask and reveal my face. In a split second, his lips starts trembling. Scratch that, his whole body.

"Yow mi never mea-" I grab the hammer angrily and wheel it in his mouth. Instantly, his teeth flies out.

Yasir mutters a profanity slowly.

"MI SORRY!" his words aren't clear as blood trickles down his chin. Lovely. I can be a sadist when I want to. Especially after feeling that much pain for my friend.

He rocks the chair from side to side and Yasir hold his hands firmly and strap it down.

"Repeat after me,"I say and use the lighter to heat the bottom of the hammer.

"P-please," he begs and I throw my head back and laugh sinisterly.

His eyes widens.

"REPEAT AFTER ME! I. Deserve. To. Be. Tortured. TO. DEATH. FOR. KILLING. ASHMAR!"I say slowly coax and as he repeats each word hesitantly I slam the hammer on his fingers.

I can hear them breaking.

He throws his head back and scream like a bitch. "AHHHHHHHH!"

It doesn't move me.

I slam his pinky harder and it flies off.

"Ahhhhhhh!" he screeches and makes a louder noise when I crush another and another.

"Shooting you isn't enough! I lost a friend, one so close to me that I call my brother. For what? Whyyyy?! I can't get back Ashmar! Whyyyy? Whyyyy? Yuh affi stab him!? Why yuh never make it just be a fight? Yuh stab him so many times! So yuh affi feel it back!" I take the knife out and stab him over and over while drowning out his cries. I stop when I see blood oozing from several parts on him. Some even splashing on my black shirt.

I drag him to the back and Yasir helps me to push him in the grave that Scar dug.

"You don't deserve a funeral! Ashmar have a youth on the way that he didn't get the chance to even know about Because of you. You nuh deserve nuhn better!" I yell and spit on him.

"Bwoy fi dead and lie dung with the maggots and worms," Scar chimes in with no smile on his face.

Then as they cover him with the dirt I pull out my gun and shoot him a few more times in his foot. I want him to die slowly under the shallow grave. I want him to suffocate. I want him to feel it. I want him to regret it...

And I want him to see that it's too late!

When they're done covering him they hand me a drink that helps you after murdering someone. I don't even need it.

"It o' make it nuh affect you," Yasir says and we all drink it. Then I get myself cleaned up and head back to my apartment.

****
No words.😬 Btw unuh still a follow Nickoi bout it lukewarm? Him still name lukey?

Besides that, Hope you enjoyed this chapter. What's going to happen next? And what was your favorite part?

Don't forget to vote, comment & share!

Creativegang❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

237K 15.1K 47
"Likkle gurl a wah yah deal wid? " he asked angrily at me. "Mi nah deal wid nothing, I'm a nurse and when it comes to my patients, dem is mi respons...
248K 23.1K 88
"bredda minno care bout that" he said once more. "mi na guh out wid yuh cause ya whore Julani" I stated turning in my seat "yuh talk bout yuh wa mi a...
76.2K 7.9K 41
Jamaican Romance Book F R A G I L E ✍︎ "Yuh f*cking naive, wh...