𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡...

By marv3lmcuman1a

Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down... More

⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙⊰
⊱ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥⊰
1-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕩𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕗𝕗⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏⋙
2-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 ℍ𝕪𝕕𝕣𝕒⊰
3-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟⊰
4-⊱ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤⊰
5-⊱𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕟'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕⊰
6-⊱𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙⊰
8-⊱𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘⊰
9-⊱ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 & 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖⊰
10-⊱ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐⋙
11-⊱𝕌𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥⊰
12-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤⊰
13-⊱𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝⊰
14-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕣⊰
15-⊱𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟⊰
16-⊱𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?⊰
17-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕤⊰
18-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
19-⊱ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥⊰
20-⊱"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖?"⊰
21-⊱𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤?⊰
22-⊱𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖⊰
23-⊱𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟑⋙
24-⊱𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟⊰
25-⊱"𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕"⊰
26-⊱ℝ𝕖-𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟⊰
27-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
28-⊱ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟒⋙
29-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙⊰⊰
30-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕜⊰
31-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
32-⊱𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖...?⊰
33-⊱𝕆𝕟 𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜⊰
34-⊱𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤⊰
35-⊱𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤⊰
36-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕤⊰
37-⊱𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝⊰
38-⊱𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜⊰
39-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕤⊰
40-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
41-⊱𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕟⊰
42-⊱𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒⊰
43-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕡⊰
44-⊱𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟⊰
45-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
46-⊱𝕊𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖⊰
47-⊱𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕔𝕪⊰
48-⊱𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊.𝕎.𝕆.ℝ.𝔻⊰
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤:ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 1❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 2 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 3 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖
GOOD NEWS

7-⊱𝕊𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕒⊰

1.6K 36 8
By marv3lmcuman1a

📌- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝕾𝖔𝖐𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖆  ̥۪͙۪◌

The Quinjet lands in Sokovia Steve is standing in the middle of it addressing everyone to prepare themselves for the upcoming attack of Ultron attack. Both Y/N and Wanda were holding hands whereas Pietro was seated fidgeting with his sleeves. Clint was handling the earpiece for everyone

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia," he glances at the siblings, especially Y/N" they didn't. So our priority is getting them out."

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." he finishes his speech everyone nodding at him.

Y/N feels a tug in her hand Pietro pulls her. She stops him he arches his eyebrow at her.

"You both go I will come later" She looks back at Steve who is checking his gear

"You sure?" Wanda asks concern on her face.

She nods at them"Direct the others to the bridge I will come with him".Unknown to her Steve was quietly listening to their conversation and nodded at others to follow Wanda who was turning and looking at them a bit scaredly

"The bridge over this way"

Everyone walks out of the jet looking at the hate graffiti of Avengers they ignore it and started walking up to the bridge. Steve and Y/N were the last to come out. He was about to wear his helmet when he heard a throat clearing behind him turning around he looked at Y/N who pointed at the wall. The wall seeing as some graffiti deriding Captain America as a fascist. That's when he decides to not wear the helmet. 

"So lead me the way," he says looking at her.

"Sure and try not being get killed" he chuckles at her 

"You too be careful," he says and she nods at him a small smile tugging at her lips.

"Come on we gotta got the bridge." with that they both walk towards the bridge.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Wanda and Y/N use their mind powers sending yellow and red mist on the people of Sokovia to get them to evacuate.

Y/N was busy evacuating people not noticing the robots had started to arrive and one was about to hit her when Wanda hurled a red blast towards who yelled Y/N'S name and moved at the last moment which hit the robot's head splattering into half.

"You okay?" Wanda came running towards her.

"Yeah you saved me at the right time" Y/N thanked her looking at her who was still scared"I am fine Wan"

"Get off the bridge move, move ALL OF YOU GO" Y/N yelled at the people ushering them to go when another Robot came up she blasted them with yellow blasts. Clint was near them shooting arrows at the robots when suddenly the ground shook a loud crack coming from it. They all stopped what they were doing and looked around as the ground slowly started to levitate. She and Wanda looked at each other touching their comms and listening to the grunts Pietro who was fine.

"What is going on?"Clint asked who was standing aside from them.

"Do you see?" an Ultron Robot nearby" The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword, and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." Y/N blasts that nearby Ultron when another Ultron tries to blast at her she forms a shield at herself when Clint hits the Ultron bot.

The three of them started attacking the robots one by one Wanda and Y/N were side by side blasting the robots"Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely." Steve spoke into the comms."The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off."

Y/N breaks the robot in half and throws it to the other robots hitting them. Clint hits the other robot when he finds a chance and Wanda blasts at them.

All the robots around them started surrounding raising their hands at the three of them to blast. Barton gets both the sisters out of the way and into a building as Ultron's robots overwhelm them.

"Go, go, move!" Clint covered them jumping in the window and blasting the car along the way they were there.

"Oh my God!" Wanda covered her hand looking at the destruction and getting down beside Y/N who was also in shock. She held her hand when the blast started more.

"How could I let this happen?" Y/N starts to break down. She squeezed Wanda's hand tightly her anxiety started to increase

"Hey, hey, you both okay?" Clint stood beside her. Looking at Wanda who nodded at her.Who then spoke.

"This is all our fault," Wanda said trembling under Y/N. Y/N was still mumbling under her breath trying to calm down herself.

"Hey, look at me," Clint said bringing both of the sister's attention." It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares?"

 Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying," he kneeled beside them"We're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. " he stressed it looking at them.

Y/N looked with teary eyes and Wanda looked at him through her hair.

A bullet shot through the wall nearly missing Wanda's head who lowers her head.Y/N brings her beside her.

"But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you both, but if you step out that door, you both are an Avenger "Y/N and Wanda just look at him" Alright, good chat." he gets up and gets ready to leave "Yeah, the city is flying. "he leaves and starts shooting at the robots.

Y/N calms her breath down and looks at Wanda who was already looking at her."I am sorry" Y/N broke into a sob.

"No,no, no nothing is your fault sestra. Yes we messed up we were blindsided but this is a chance to prove ourselves"

"I made a promise to myself to keep you all protected and we are ready to take the hit"Y/N wiped her tears away and looked Wanda in her eyes holding her hands"We are family and we stick together as always" she nodded at her smile tugging up her face"So shall we?"

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Clint was still firing the arrows at the robot as many as he could kill. Soon getting the attention of beside robots he takes cover behind the car.

The door of the building opens Both the sisters Y/N and Wanda hold determination without looking anywhere to use their powers on the robots to destroy them. They raised their hands Wanda made a red wisp around her holding the robot and tearing it apart Y/N did the same and blasting the robots and tearing them at the same time with the yellow wisp. She then uses her both hands to blast either side of the robot bringing an end to it

Both the sisters turn around to look at Clint who nods at them.

 "Alright, we're all clear here," Clint speaks into the comm

"We are not clear!"Steve says the com trying to fight the Ultron bots"We are very not clear!"

Y/N gets worried at hearing Steve's struggles and looks at Wanda

"Alright, coming to you."

Just then Pietro speeds in, picks up Wanda, and leaves. Leaving Y/N and Clint she sighed at her brother's antic. Then again Pietro comes up picking Y/N and commenting at him" Keep up old man!"

Clint aims an arrow at Pietro"Nobody would know. Nobody."He starts jogging towards the action."The last I saw him, when Ultron was sitting on him. Uh...yeah, he'll be missed, that quick little bastard. I miss him already."

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

As Wanda uses her powers to destroy the robots. One of the men yelled, "Hold your fire!" Pietro then arrives setting Y/N down who hits him instantly

"Why would you do that?"

"Do you really have to do that?" speaking of what Pietro shrugs at her and starts killing the Ultron." This kid" she mutters hitting turning around and hitting the Ultron robot along with Wanda. She feels Pietro passing through Wanda and her Pietro who got shot by a policeman looking at them annoyed.

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?" Steve speaks up

"Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city." she sucked in a sharp breath hearing Tony's ideas "That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear."

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan," Steve told him. Y/N looked around seeing a kid getting stuck and reaching her help near her mother.

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice."Y/N hears the helping many civilians reach safely.

The shield helicarriers arrived Pietro went over there to take a look at it. Y/N then instructed the civilians to go over there for their safety. She along with Wanda and Clint went into the church Steve Thor Tony and Vision were already present."You both okay?" asked both the sisters in return they nodded at him.

"You good?" Pietro joins them shortly after asking Y/N and Wanda.

"Yeah."

Shortly after the red-haired woman appears standing beside Tony instructing her about the core. She then turns to look at Y/N and Wanda raises her eyebrows briefly looking at the jacket keeping in mind to ask about it later. Ultron then shows up.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor yells at Ultron throwing his hand around. Ultron summons his army of robots to join him.

"You had to ask," Steve says glaring at the God of thunder.

"Great, the reason I hate them sometimes"Y/N mutters Wanda nodding at her and Natasha sighing beside her

"Well, welcome to the shitshow"Natasha smirks at her.Y/N shooking her head smiling at her.

"Can't help it"

 "This is the best I can do," Ultron says more bots joining him"This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?"

"Well, like the old man said. Together."Tony says looking at Steve his helmet closing attacking the bots

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

I am not ready for the next chapter :(

Anyways do comment and vote If you feel any is wrong you can freely comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 69 14
You were one of the best detectives until one day you happened to meet a Hydra member. Ever since that day, nothing has been the same. You have been...
11.8K 406 23
When the Maximoff Twins (Wanda and Peitro) are persuaded to join in a deadly experiment to help them gain freedom for their country and get revenge f...
13K 641 28
"He's taken one hostage." "Information on them?" "Yeah. HYDRA volunteer. Apparently Loki made a partnership with them for the scepter, they backed ou...
47.6K 1.5K 37
Here is my version of the Avengers in a chatroom. But they aren't in a chatroom, it's a group text. See what these crazy heroes text! This story take...