ARRANGE BUT FAIRLY (Completed)

By abhigya_1

is about abhigya peeps in to know more More

Hating Him As Boss And loving Him As Husband
Getting Addicted
Is problems Getting Started?
I Trust My Wife
We Are In It Together
ARRANGED BUT FAIRLY

Tanu Is Gone Forever

387 41 10
By abhigya_1

I am going out you take rest.

Just now you're leaving me?

No I'll come soon promise.

OK be careful.

Sure.

With abhi he nock on a door tanu came out he hug her .

What are you doing abhi.

Just realizing how great you could be as a wife, I like you tanu can we hookup tonight?
He said smooching her but avoid lips kiss just touching and nuzzling.

Ouch how can I refuse you abhi but am confused why have you Change your mind all of a sudden.
She said in between her moans.

Because pragya have killed my child I told her to stay home but she refused if she did our baby would've been alive by now.
I want you tanu pls don't say no because pragya can't be a mother again and you know how kids worth to me.

OK abhi I understand but where's pragya now?

She just leave with her mom see here are our divorce papers.

Tanu is shock to see it get happy but didn't show it.

I'll come for you tonight so be ready.

Abhi I hope you're real?

Is OK if you don't trust me am going home.
He said acting like leaving tanu stop him.

I trust you abhi am just surprise.

I'm sorry for making the wrong choice earlier but no more I hope you won't behave like pragya in the future.
He said hugging her tanu find it weird but having abhi by her side she can't think far all she want is him.

Can I get a kiss plss.

No I'll be all yours tonight.
He said kissing her cheek and leave.

Omg I can't believes this just happened finally my abhi gonna be mine forever, in few months all his property will be mine and will always wake up in his embrace
She said happily.

With abhi.

Am sorry pragya but I've to do this.
He said thinking how he was touching tanu.

He get home and found pragya sleeping he sat beside her.

Tanu will be out of our life forever.
He said caressing her pragya get up and put her head on his lap abhi smile and kiss her forehead.

Later at night after making sure pragya is asleep he went to tanu's house and take her out it was fun till abhi blindfold her saying surprise.

SURPRISE.
Said abhi unfolding tanu is shock to see a pool fill with big big crocodiles

What's going on here abhi?

We're here to give them dinner.

Where is it?

You! You're their dinner.

He said tiring both her legs tanu panic.
Stop this drama abhi it's bad joke.

Abhi tied both hands at her back tanu understand it's getting serious she was about to scream but abhi cover her mouth.

Shhh don't scream remember I just fulfill one wish of yours that's having dinner with you I was so loving right so be quite and die.
He said laughing at his own words.

Tanu try to struggle with him but he's stronger than her.
Her tears fall on his wrist.

I won't fall for this your tears my pragya have cry more than this, the pains and bleedings she's even still bleeding i don't even know if we can be parents again but you it's just tears don't worry you'll die soon and be free.
He close his eyes tight and push her in the pool he walk away without looking back to pity her.

At home  he get freshen and joined pragya on bed.
The next morning the news was telecast that someone fell in the crocodile pool only bones and her cloth are found abhi look at pragya she ask him why he said nothing.

We've doctor appointment get ready.
Said abhi and pragya say OK entering the bathroom.

Will you need my help?

No don't worry.

Ok be fast it's almost time..

OK.

Sometime later they reach the hospital.

She's completely fine am glad after the abortion pill and accident still nothing happened to her womb.

But doctor she's still bleeding.
Complain abhi with concern.

It's normal after miscarriage she'll be fine in few days.
Abhi nodded understanding the doctor prescribe some medicine for her and they leave.

At home

Suniye is what happened to me tanu's plan?

Forget her pragya she have been rewarded for everything now.

Oh the police have found her?

No she's the one who fell in the crocodile pool.

Pragya look at him suspicious but didn't say anything.

They find only the person dress but he's here saying it was tanu if he wasn't with me last night I would've think he's behind that.
Think pragya looking at abhi.

Don't think too much and stop looking at me get on the bed and rest.
Said abhi busy working on laptop.

A year later everything is back to normal abhigya have resumed work living a normal life but still haven't try of making a baby nor normal love making they're just OK with having each other.

At mehra mansion after dinner sarla call pragya while dadis too call abhi.

Pragya it been a year after your miscarriage you supposed to be pregnant by now I hope everything is fine.
Pragya smile and say yes everything is fine.

Then what are you both waiting for?

I don't know about abhi but it never came in my mind don't worry you'll get to play with your granddaughter  or son soon.
She said pulling her cheeks.

Naughty girl leave my cheek and go abhi is calling you.

With abhigya pragya blush seeing abhi looking him with different eyes after a year of miscarriage she hug him tight abhi hold her chin making her look at him.
She refused and buried her face on his chest, abhi unzip her dress pragya blush hard.

Why are you behaving like your first time.
Abhi tease her.

Nothing.

Then look at me.
He said holding her chin and take her lips the moment she look at him.

I miss you.
She said unbuttons his shirt abhi completly undress her, she closed her eyes seeing him taking off his boxer short abhi ask her to open her eyes she did but refused to look down she hug him again abhi carry her she round her legs on his waist, he have the full access on her body he take her lips for kiss it became passionate play with tongue in between touching her sensitive parts making her moan continuously she bite his tongue feeling him entering her that way.

Why?

Out of shock sorry.

Are you OK with it?

Yeah it feel good.
She said with blush and resumed the the kiss.

Months later

Mrs mehra send me the documents.
Said abhi.

Am not done sir.
Said pragya

OK.

Why did you call your own husband sir?
Ask confused bulbul.

He was my boss before becoming my husband so he preferred calling him sir while here.
She said laughing as well as bulbul.

Mrs mehra are you doing the work or what? Am here waiting for you to send it but you're there talking and laughing.
Miss bulbul go back to your cabin now!

Am sorry pragya because of me you're getting scold.
Said bulbul.

It's OK you go.
Said pragya and focus on her work she finished and send it to abhi, he notice her mood change after he shouted at her but didn't mind her and think to cool her as a husband after work.

Mrs Mehra come here.
He shout for her seeing mistake in the documents.

If this work can be giving to anyone I would've employed someone long ago but I can't trust anyone with my money, see what you've done now it'll be your three months pay how many times you'll make this mistake.

Am sorry.
She said looking down.

Can your sorry erased the mistake?
See Mrs mehra be conscious with whatever you're doing now get out of my sight.
Pragya have tears hearing this abhi didn't look at her.

Later after office pragya take bulbul scooter and leave abhi search for her bulbul said she have gone already.

I think I did too much.
He said to himself bulbul heard it and reply.

Yes you were too rude.

Am I talking to you?
Ask abhi.

Am not talking to you neither.
She said annoy abhi look at somewhere and laugh and then tell her to get in the car he'll drop her as pragya took her scooter.

With pragya she's shown looking at herself in a mirror she's top less only brassiere.

Am gaining weight, weight for nothing, it been six months since we're trying to make baby both day and night but in vain.
She said touching her flat tummy
Abhi came in and back hugging she cry and ask why she's not getting pregnant.

Because it's always in your mind to get the good news you're pregnant stop thinking about it  forget about having a baby it'll come unexpected.

I complain to my mom in the morning she said the same thing.
Hann now tell me what's wrong with you?
Asked pragya at the end pushing abhi.

Forget about what happened in the office we will solve it there tomorrow.
He said giving a soft kiss on her lip and leave to change.

I think I'll get my husband both home and office only when am sick or pregnant he will forever be monster at office.
She said annoy and follow him to dress room.

Next part soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.8K 26
This is an Abhigya short story...Peep in to see the play of destiny in abhigya's lives..
14.4K 1.5K 18
Love story of Pragya and her Secrete lover.....
6.3K 437 4
It's a story of abhigya... How her life will be when she get married to her hero for whom she will get crazy for just seeing him on screen... It's a...
19.4K 566 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.