Transmigrated To An Otome Gam...

By chinixx_kim

[BL] "That f****ng truck-kun, I will kill him!" "Why would I want to be transmigrated into a dating sim?! Es... More

1 Meet The Great Truck-kun
2 The cat is hideous
3 Eunhan Alcocer
4 What's with their reactions?
5 Doki-Doki University
7 Killian Haylor
8 Mr. Tomato
9 The brother is Yandere
Chapter 10 Truck-kun is awake but gained a useless skill
Chapter 11 Follow my brother
Chapter 12 He's just a side character
Chapter 13 She's kind, but not really
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 14 Yejun To The Rescue!
Chapter 15 Violent?! Adopted?!
Chapter 16 Crazy Male Lead
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

6 Sol Cohen

4.2K 215 42
By chinixx_kim

What?! Wait, I'm not ready to meet another target character yet!

Truck-kun stared at Yejun. "Why are you just standing there? You can check his Danger Rate!"

"No! Even though Eunhan is an angel-like character, the next to show up will probably be the opposite of an angel..." Yejun wrapped one arm around his figure and then shivers. "...T-That is always been the case...I don't want to d-die yet..."

Truck-kun made a poker face and then spoke. "You're exaggerating. Male Leads are not that kind people, you know."

Yejun raises an eyebrow. "You told me that either the heroine or those f****ng male leads will kill me! How you'd explain that?! Or are you lying to me in the first place, so that I will play your game?!"

"I'm not lying, I just forgot about that. But since we are already near the other character, you could just check them."

Yejun realizes that Truck-kun is right. Since the target character is near them, might as well just check the information. However, he needs to have physical contact to see the info. Yejun was hesitant, what if that character isn't like his brother? What if the new character he will discover is a killer or something? And being touched by Yejun, that character will kill him.

No, no, I'm just exaggerating. Right, he's one of the target characters, and the creator wouldn't create a male lead that's a killer, because the players wouldn't like that...but, if they are not a murderer or something, then why would that truck say that I'll be died by the hands of them? Is this game not actually an Otome game, but a world with a bunch of serial killers?!

Nope, Yejun really is exaggerating. Though he decided, he will just try to see the information of the new target character.

"Where is he?" He asked full of determination.

"I dunno."

Yejun's eyelid twitched. "What? Then how did you know he's here?"

"You know, a truck's instinct." He gloats, but it vanished when Yejun grabs him from his bag and yelled.

"Do you even have that in the first place?!"

"Hey! You're mean! Of course, I have! Trucks even have a heart!" He yelled back.

You mean, engine.

"Tsk. If he's near then let's find him." Yejun said and aggressively put back the toy truck inside the bag. "Ouch! Hey, be gentle!" But Yejun ignored him.

...

At the back of the school building, a silhouette of a young man was very intimidating as he stepped the body of a student that was on the ground looking so beat up. While the other accomplices were on the side, on their knees, trembling in fear and their complexions were pale. They felt terror at the young man in front of them.

"Now. Don't touch me so casually." An icy tone was heard, and they felt chills down their spine.

"Y-Yes!" The student who was pinned on the ground responded nervously.

"The rest of you." He shifted his cold gaze to the students kneeling before him. "Who is your leader? Hah, picking a fight with me, huh?"

The five students gulp in fear. They were hesitant, they are not allowed to reveal their Master's name.

"Should I start slitting your throats?" He said as he didn't hear any response.

They flinched and felt even more terror toward him.

Now that they witnessed it, they were convinced that the rumors about him is true. A gangster that isn't like to be touched by just someone. And as long he doesn't like that person, he will brutally beat them. Females aren't exempted.

The students was glancing at each other anxiously. If they told him, then, they'll end up dead, but if they won't tell him, they will end up dead, too. Nonetheless, they choose the latter, one student was about to reveal the person behind it when a figure suddenly emerge at the back of the young man...

"Yejun-nim, that's him. Made physical contact with him, now." Truck-kun said in a low voice as he peek outside from the backpack.

"Okay! I already thought of a plan on how to accidentally touch him!" 

Meanwhile, the students glance at each other with a hint on it, then made up their minds. "Him!" A student pointed. "He's the one who ordered us!"

"Yes! That's him!"  The others agreed.

At the same time when those students pointed to Yejun as their Master, Yejun grabs the wrist of the young man without noticing that the male was stepping on someone. After I read the information, I will immediately say that I got the wrong person. This is my plan to 'accidentally' have physical contact with him!  "Hey, Eunhan brother!" Yejun brightly smiled at the person, though it vanished as he felt his world turn upside down. "...huh?"  It was so fast that Yejun could not react that the man he was grabbing the wrist, flipped him over and now he was on the ground. "Ugh! What the f**k!" Yejun groaned as he slowly sat up.

He's brows furrowed then gazes at the male furiously. "What the hell is your problem, man?!"  Yejun was about to stand up but he has pinned on the ground again. Ugh, what the hell? Why does he move so fast?!

The right hand of the young man, was on Yejun's neck, planning to strangle him.  Ah, so I'm right, after my angel-like brother, the opposite of him will show up! Am I gonna die by the hand of this guy?

"Don't you dare touch me again."  The man ordered coldly. Yejun frowned at what he said. Don't tell me, he did this to me just because I touched him? But he's okay with him, touching me?... Wait! Yes, the physical contact! Yejun quickly looked at the young man's above head, ignoring the hands that were going to strangle him.

[NEW CHARACTER UNLOCK!]

[NAME: SOL XAVIER COHEN]

[THE RICH, HANDSOME, AND COLD-BLOODED GANGSTER]

[LIKES: BLOODY FIGHTS, MC, MC, METAL BAT, SWEETS AND SWEETS]

[OTHER INFO: NEED TO PROGRESS MORE TO UNLOCK OTHER INFORMATION]

[DANGER RATE: 50%]

Sol frowned as he notice that the student he was going to strangle doesn't even scared of him. He doesn't even try to get off his hands off his neck, instead, he was looking at something above his head. Is this guy an idiot? Since Yejun touched him, and the fact those students said that he was their Master, Sol was even more pissed. He was about to tighten his grip on Yejun's neck, but wasn't able to when Yejun is already on top of...him?What...what just happened?

While Yejun's hand grasped Sol's collar, he lean his face closer to him.  "Trying to choke me to death?" He stared at Sol's eyes coldly for a moment then continued. "Like I will let you do that."

Though, after saying that line, Yejun let go of his collar. Stood up, leaving Sol on the ground with lots of question marks above his head. Really, he was expecting that the guy will also strangle him, but what he did next is not what he was expecting. The guy just left like that, he has the chance to beat Sol to a pulp but he left without doing anything? That's new.

Suddenly, a smile curved on Sol's lips as he sat up. He really is an idiot.

But bruh, why are you smiling?

....

A/N: photo's not mine, the credits belong to the rightful owner~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3M 95.3K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
266K 20.1K 59
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...