The Son Of The Crow (Male Rea...

By Drake00943

Rewritten as I got a better idea. A child left at a doorstep of a reliable person. Left by his mother thinkin... More

BIO (Rewritten)
Prologue (Rewrite)
Chapter 1 (Rewrite)
Chapter 2 (Rewrite)
Chapter 3 (Rewrite)
Chapter 4 (Rewrite)
Chapter 5
OVA - Dress up day (short)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

924 16 0
By Drake00943

-3D POV-

Right now in the room with 9 huge monitors on the wall Y/N was standing text to the same commander from before with Thorn still pointed at his head. Soon the monitors turned on and 9 people were seen.

??? 1: What is the emergency? And who's that!?

Commander: Sir. This is the emergency I informed you about. He just appeared out of nowhere stopping the execution and killed one of our soldiers.

??? 3: What is the meaning of this?! Answer us boy!

Y/N: I'm the one here who demands answers. What did those people do for you to kill them?

??? 4: They broke the law and went against the nation. They don't agree that we rule with an iron fist.

Y/N: With and iron fist eh? Well tough luck because this will change. Either that or you all will die.

??? 8: How dare you boy! You dare to threaten the council of Vale!!

Y/N: Council of Vale?! So this nation is called Vale huh? I'm really disappointed on what it has become.

??? 3: What do you mean boy?

Y/N: I'm from the past. The past Remnant. Where Vale was still a great kingdom with people living peacefully. What happened that made it like this!?

??? 9: Rebellion. The apocalypse happened and the strong survived. We don't know how the people were able to resist the grimm but we lost their knowledge. Now we hide behind huge walls from those creatures.

Y/N: What about faunus? Aura? Semblances?

??? 7: We don't know what those are. But the faunus, we killed them all. Humans are a Supreme race that will strive and rise to godhood.

This statement angered Y/N greatly. To say such thing these fools must be either dumb or have balls of steel.

Y/N: Well then. If that's how this world now is then I don't see the reason why I shouldn't kill all of you.

Y/N then shot the commander, killing him and left the room and the building. As he was walking he noticed all of the soldiers running around in panic. He recognized the girl from before and stopped her.

Y/N: What the hell is going on!

Girl: The elder grimm is approaching the base! We don't have enough fire power to bring it down! We all need to evacuate!

She ran away and Y/N channeled the aura in his legs and jumped up. He looked around and saw a giant Nevermore approaching the base. The Nevermore was huge, 3 times bigger then the grimm dragon, it also had 6 wings. When Y/N landed he saw that the soldiers were panicking.

Y/N: They won't be fast enough to run.

Then happened what no one expected. As the grimm howevered over the base Y/N felt the familiar weight on his back and when he looked he saw that he had his wings. Then there was a loud crash and when Y/N looked back he saw 2 giant red eyes looking at him. For some reason he found those eyes familiar. Then, to his surprise, from those two eyes came tears and the Nevermore gently nuzzled Y/N. Then it hit him.

Y/N: Little one. Is that you?

The Nevermore purred softly and Y/N patted it.

Y/N: What happened? What forced the world to become like this?

He looked into the Nevermore eyes and he saw something. The images, humans cornering grimm. Faunus attacking the humans. Them fighting and killing off faunus. Grimm evolving and killing everyone.

Y/N: So that's what happened. Come on, let's leave.

Y/N with the help of his wings climbed unto the Nevermore's head and it took off flying. Meanwhile on the base were a lot of shocked and scared soldiers. While flying Y/N looked down and saw how the land looked. It was scorned, the trees were dead, grimm everywhere. But when they were flying what he assumed was the dragon continent he saw a few small cities. Human like grimm walking around as well as a few humans here and there.

Y/N: 'the grimm evolved. That's what they meant'

Soon they approached what looked like a temple from pitch-black brick where many human grimm were standing in front of. The Nevermore sat on the roof and Y/N jumped down. When he looked inside the temple he saw a statue. A statue of himself. Wearing his gear with Crucible in one had raised into the air while in his other was a baby. A baby with what looked like veins around its left eye. In the eye sockets were gems, the left eyes was red while the right eye was green. He walked inside and looked at everything else. On the walls was the story of his childhood. In the stone was carved the imagines of his mother leaving him and him getting adopted. Him growing up, training, killing grimm and the hydra, going to Beacon. However after that he couldn't see any more images. The last one that he saw was him fighting what looked like 2 tall beings.

Y/N: What, is this. Is this my story?

???: Correct.

He turned around and found a humanoid grimm in black/red robes looking at him.

Grimm: This temple was built upon your grave, oh great hero. It told us about the story that happened in ancient times. After your death happened what you already know.

Y/N: The so called war and the extinction of faunus.

Grimm: Correct. Even at these times, the planet is slowly dying. And when it does, we will die with it. We studied magic of the old times and with it we managed to send one of our own back in time. A messenger. To find you, to call you here to help you prevent this.

Y/N: How? How am I going to help?

Grimm: The Gods. You need to defeat the gods when they descent to judge all life. At that time it wasn't successful and you fought them but you failed. This time, you'll win. Come with me.

The grimm started walking deeper into the temple and Y/N followed.

Grimm: We made something that will help you. With the remaining power of the 4 ancient relics we build a weapon. A weapon to weaken the gods. With it, you will succeed.

They soon stopped at the giant doors that pulsated with life. The grimm put its hand on the doors and they opened. They walked in and Y/N saw a sword floating in the middle of the room.

Grimm: The life eater. A sword, with the power of consuming life force of living beings. If you'll be able to cause a small cut to the gods it will drain their life force which will give you the edge in the battle. Take it.

Y/N walked over to the sword and noticed that the eyes were looking at him. He grabbed the handle and fell to the ground screaming in pain.

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The sword transformed into a black/red goo and started to consume Y/N's arm. When it consumed it fully Y/N's arm turned into a grimm arm and the temple started shaking.

Grimm: It is time. You're coming back, great hero, please, save the world.

-back on Remnant-

The body of Y/N that was laying in the Nevermore nest suddenly jolted and Y/N woke up in cold sweat. He sat up and held his head in his hand but noticed that it felt different. He looked at his right hand and saw that it was now a grimm hand. It had red armor with a lot of eyes on it and a lot of veins which instead of being red, were silver.

Y/N: Fuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------

And that's done. Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 7K 51
The story of a boy, which people only know as the brother of one of the strongest Huntsman, finally making himself known. His whole life he was in th...
36K 608 24
It's been lonely for Y/N after all these years. Losing his mother and now living in the forest to fend for himself. It wouldn't be bad if not for the...
19.7K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
34.7K 441 12
After reuniting with your lover, you felt whole again. Well, almost. But what will young f/n do when he finds out the truth of what he's been fightin...