Graveyard Memories || Brook X...

By BlueImaginationCloud

(Brook X Female! Fox! Reader) Previously: Missing Pieces of Memories Currently: Graveyard Memories Memories t... More

-|| "~Chapter 1 and Important A/N~" ||-
-|| ~.Chapter 3.~ ||-
-|| ~.Chapter 4.~ ||-
-|| ~.Chapter 5.~ ||-

-|| ~.Chapter 2.~ ||-

219 4 4
By BlueImaginationCloud

.~.~.~.
|| "~First kill...~" ||

This is so stupid.

.

.

.

Everything is stupid.

.

.

.

We've passed so many, but just couldn't find an opportunity to kill one. Yet.

.

.

.

There were so many questions that needed to be answered. It's a mystery or either just kept away.

.

.

.

Did I mention this outfit is very stupid?

.

.

.

(Your/Name)'s Second Person P.O.V.

Flashback.

(Earlier in Hell.)

"What... Is this terrible outfit..." The woman asks, trembling out of embarrassment. Holding a small black scythe in both of her grasp.

The outfit the woman wore was a white long sleeved shirt with a single red 'X' labeled in the middle of the clothing. A black cloak with arrow designs on the side of her sleeves. Black leggings, combat boots, and lastly a red scarf. Her eyes are different compared to her normal eyes earlier before they were now turned to red.

The outfit you wore was way different from hers. It was a more simples uniform. A white button up sleeves, blue tie, vest, brown grey skirt, long black stockings, brown school shoes, and lastly a brown grey coat with white fluff and ears sewn on the hood.

"Out of everything, I had to get the skirt." You grumbled to yourself, tugging on your skirt slightly down to prevent any view of any of those types of "observers" to catch a glimpse.

Feeling a solid object in the side of your coat hit your thigh. You stuffed your hands into your pocket to find a red mask with ringing bells attached to it.

It looked quite cute to be honest.

'At least the stuffed bear didn't poof away or anything...' You hugged the brown stuffed bear close to you.

"Those outfits was designed by an entire team of experienced professionals!" Satan answered for the women in his cheerful and happy state. "They're trashier as it already is." You insulted the outfits. Not a single regret lingers. "It's garbage." The woman agrees. "If you don't like it you can wear our second design- The inspiration was "Sexy Cat and Fox Girl!"" Satan excitedly suggested.

"Nope we're fine on what we're wearing." The woman immediately turned down the second option. Knowingly of how it'll turn out and how you're going to walk in it in the waking world. You stared out of confusion on what he meant and to why the woman declined it right away.

"Can you answer this question on to why the fuck do I have these ears and tail stuck onto me?" You rudely asks, pointing out the (Hair/Colored) colored ears and fluffy tail. He chuckled. "Let's just say that maybe that choice of 'spirit' that I gave you did have some effects on you." He shrugs and smiled. "Just answer my goddamn question how-"

End of Flashback.

'After that I feel like the given skirt isn't so trashy at all...'

'...'

'...I still hate it.'

You stood by some sort of food area or a mini market. Slightly leaning back against the stand with the same woman you met beside you. Pouting at the incident back in hell.

"What are we, some kind of dolls?!" The woman mumbles out with a pissed and worried like tone. Not loud enough for any of the by passers to hear. You side eye the woman. "No, wait, why do I even care about that?! This situation we're in is really fucking severe! I'm still not sure if this is real, am I dreaming?!" The woman continues to talk to herself. Placing both of her hands above her head out of frustration.

'This is gonna get out of hands for us to deal with right now.' You listened to the woman ramble on about the contract you two agreed to do in Hell for Satan himself. Not even realizing someone standing beside you.

"What did he say we have to do again? One a day? How do I even start?!" The woman slightly looked up, still in her panic mode. "And where are we even gonna find a---" The woman was caught off by a male voice. "Hi?" "AAAAAGHH!" You and the woman jumped out of fright at the male approach. You quickly went around the woman. Hiding beside her. "...You were pretty wrapped up in thought there, huh?" The male teen placed a smile on his face and a hand behind his head.

You stared at him, taking in on his appearance. He had white hair and blue cyan eyes. A white rolled up long sleeves with a blue cyan zig zagged like line on the right side of his sleeves and a cross necklace.

'Goddamn- This guy scared the living crap out of me-' You look slightly down to notice a red 'X' mark labeled onto him. If you were to recall Satan's explanation about those people who were marked with a red 'X,' they're a sinner and that we reapers can only see them.

"Oh, yeah, I was just thinking about my... boss." The woman answered with a small hesitating pause in her answer. Being careful to not let out the situation of both of your jobs. The white haired teen turns his gaze towards you, staring for an uncomfortable of seconds. He looks back at the woman snapping out of his thoughts as he noticed yourself shifting a bit to cover yourself from his gaze.

"Ahh! Anyway, I saw you two hanging out and you didn't look busy, and uh, maybe if you want to, erm, go catch a bite with me and my friend?" The white haired teen offers you, nervously.

'That's quite... Um... Suspicious for a marked sinner to me. If I were to say so.'

The woman grabs onto your wrist with a lose grip, dragging you and herself to the location. You tried to keep up with her to contain any signs of tripping.

"Sure, let's go." The woman accepts right away. You whined not wanting to go to who knows where with this random creep who popped out of nowhere.

'But I didn't agree to go with this rando sinner miss-'

Timeskip. Ramen shop.

"Hey Jordan! Who's this that you brought with you?" Another teen greets with a cheerful smile and tone. He had black hair, blue cyan eyes, a black jacket and cross similar to the teen he called out to. "Hey Nick! Just two friends." The white haired teen answers back.

'Friends? Didn't we just meet a couple minutes ago?' The blacked haired male looked at you and frowned with  slight widened eyes. A hint of fear within it. To which you could felt as if it was burning holes onto you. Your eyes travel around the ramen shop to avoid eye contact him. Taking in the design of the shop and the amount of people who also came to eat.

The moment you looked back towards the black haired male, he turned his gaze back up to the teen.

'Why do they keep staring at me so weirdly?' You questioned yourself.

The three sat down. You sat next to the woman and across from the black haired teen. The white haired teen sat beside the black haired teen and across from the woman.

You all had small friendly conversations. Ordering and waiting till the ramens arrives. "Thanks for agreeing to come out with us! My name is Jordan by the way, and this is Nickolas, what's your names?" Jordan introduces himself. Picking up his chopsticks. "...Our names?" The woman picked up a ramen with a fork. "...Of course we have one of those." You picked up the fork and picked the ramen up. I stared down at it before taking a bite. A tasty flavor struck me.

'Yummy...'

"Scarlet!!!" The woman yelps. The three of us stared at her. Catching nearby costumers attention. An awkward and tense silence makes it's way towards us. "Wow, Scarlet? That's a beautiful name!" Jordan complimented, breaking the tense silence.

'Would that consider me calling her Scarlet for now on? On this very hellish side job?'

"Oh, uh, thanks..." Scarlet thanks. Getting a bit flustered there. "Uh... what about you? What's your name?" Nickolas asks with a shy and nervous smile. Jordan and Scarlet turns both their attention towards me. "(Fake/Name)." You lied. Looking down nervously at your bowl of ramen. "Nice to meet you (Fake/Name)!" "You too." You said in a slight cheerful tone. A look of relief washed over him, causing you to grow confused at his reaction each second.

Nickolas takes notice in your look of confusion. "I apologize if you've notice strange looks you received from either Jordan and I. It's just you look similar to someone we knew and mistaken you as them." He explains giving you a nervous and flustered smile. "That's alright." You continued to eat your ramen in peace. Averting his from his gaze.

"So, you were mumbling about your boss earlier. What was that about?" Jordan asks, stuffing the ramen in his mouth. "Oh yeah. My... Boss. I guess, to phrase it frankly, he gave us a lot of work with a ridiculous deadline... And is threatening to... fire us. If we don't finish it. Honestly, I'm wondering if what he told us to do is even possible." Scarlet explains with sort of a stressed out tone. "Wow, I got lucky. You're a really strong person, aren't you?" You leaned onto the table. Resting my chin on my hand.

After talking and eating.

"...And he can be pretty annoying too, especially when I give him a program that works perfectly and he tells it's broken!" Jordan says with quite an upset and offended tone. "That's irritating. Clearly the problem is on his end." Scarlet says followed by an insult. "That's what I'm saying! But because he's my manager, I can't talk back! (Skitz: "Reminds me of those karen videos asking who's their manger.")"

Someone rushingly bumps onto Scarlet's shoulder. Causing the both of them to look back at each other. The person who bumped shoulders looked to be about a male. He had blond hair, blue eyes, red glasses, and a suit.

"CHASE!!!" Someone calls out to him. "C-Coming!" The blond male turns around and runs off to the person who called him.

'Well that was rude. He didn't even say sorry.' You decide to brush it off and continued walking, stopping by an Alleyway. Nickolas took out his phone. Turning it on to check the time. "Hey Jordan it's almost midnight. Maybe we should head home." You heard Nickolas say. Pointing out that it's about to be midnight. A familiar and devilish voice rings out.

'Did you forget about our little deal?'
'One.'
'Sinner.'
'Per.'
'Day.'

"Our place is nearby. If you wanna crash on the couch you can!" Jordan snaps the both of us out of thought. Inviting you and Scarlet to their humble home. "No, it's alright. Just... walk us home." Scarlet declines. We turn towards the alley. You and Scarlet walked side by side with each other at the front. You tilted your head slightly forward. The remorseful feeling hitting you. "Huh? Oh, sure, no problem... Come on let's go Nick." Jordan and Nickolas follow us from behind. Not knowing what'll happen next.

'Do we have to do it? We haven't seen anything wrong with these two... I mean they're still considered suspicious.'

You took a couple of turns. Hand clenching into a ball to stop the stinging guilt on your palm. You gave out a cold sighed. You took out your scythe out. 'Fine. You fucking win well, you devil.'

.

.

.

Everything around you glowed a color of red and white, as you and the woman summoned your scythes out. Eyes blazing the color of your scythes.

"What... Are you..." Jordan asks in fear and shock, along with Nickolas getting the same feeling.

"We're the grim reaper." You and Scarlet answered at the same time in sync.

"It all happened so fast..."

You both speed towards the two with your scythes in hand Ready to reap the shit out of them without wasting any time. "What--" They both took out their pocket knives quickly. "You're fucking crazy!" The two points their knives at you and Scarlet. "DON'T GET ANY CLOSER TO US!!!" "I don't know what's going on, but I won't hesitate---" We cutted him off by raising our scythe. "To---"

"We're sorry." You both apologized. Taking them out with a single blow. "The... Grim reaper?" One of them asks. "But... We're on the same side..." They said in a hush tone.

"A sinner like you wearing a cross around his neck... How ironic!!!" Satan yells in amazement. "Is this... A dream?" Jordan asks, looking around his surroundings. "Did you really kill us?" Nickolas asks. "You... Were both marked." You looked down in shame. Trying to contain the feeling of guilt and the warm tears. "...And you both were just there! We had to kill one sinner a day, and... You... Were the easiest target..." Scarlet says. Staring at them.

"Ha... Haha... You bitch... We should have slit your throats the moment we walked into that alley..." Jordan admits with a crazy smile. Your eyes widened from shock. Clenching onto the stuff bear. "What do you mean..." You asked out in a whisper volume.

"I told you. Marks a sinner. The sinners you have brought me... Lures women to their apartment with their beautiful faces. They're both a serial killer. They had killed ten women. You two were gonna be the eleventh and twelfth." Satan explains with satisfaction in his voice. "But because of your unique circumstances, the tables have turned..." You looked at them and glared. The growing feeling of hatefulness taking over your guilt inside. They are very sickening indeed.

"Why? Why murder?" Scarlet asks. "What's the point anyways? You won't gain anything from that anyways!" You spatted out with a sense of venom to it.

"We're just fucking selfish." Nickolas answered with an insane smile. "We just like the high of watching the blood drain from a beautiful woman." Jordan also added. "This filthy world has gone to shit, anyway! Why can't I have a little with it?! We're all going to fucking die sometimes! No one cares anymore!" Jordan spatted out. Skeletal hands rose up from the scarlet red water of blood, grabbing onto them head to toe.

"You're disgusting." Scarlet glares at the two. "Such a disgrace." You stared at them. Somewhat amused of their punishment.  It was only an innocent act to the two to play and kill with their victims. Like a child playing with their own food. Such a pain to be fooled by these selfish sinners. The skeleton hands slowly drag them down. "Seriously? You took me on a date, lured me into an alley, and murdered me. What's the difference between you and me, Scarlet, (Fake/Name)?!"

"We'll tell you what, you're the one to asks to go out in the first place and we would've been the next victims of your trap anyways." You mumbled your answer out in defense.

"The Sixth Level..." "Sinners drown for an eternity at the bottom of this ocean, dragged down by their sins. ...Scarlet?" You and Satan looked at her. Scarlet inhales. "...Satan. If that man was only sent to the Sixth Level... Then what the hell did I do?" Scarlet questioned nervously to the devil. "Telling you would just spoil all the fun." Satan smiles. "But I can tell you one thing. It's funny how I chose the troubling siblings." Satan hinted.

Your eyes widened. You opened your mouth to ask about what he meant by that, but to find yourself back in the alley way. Where you killed the two sinners. "We're... back? Did that actually happen? Are we really... Did we really..." You looked at Scarlet who turned her head down to see the two sinners sliced in half before you. "We actually... FUCK!!!" Scarlet grabs your wrist. Sprinting on full speed. Trying to get away from the reaped bodies. You turned a corner to be halted by a gun on Scarlet's forehead. It was the same guy who bumped into Scarlet.

.

.

.

---
Finally, I can now stop typing woman instead of Scarlet. I had to like backspace Scarlet's name so many times-
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
.+* Skitz Out!! *+.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 9.1K 92
[BUNDLE] BOOK 1: There's a reason buried things should always stay buried. For better or for worse. To have and to hold a demon for eternity. She say...
1K 17 36
This book follows the bigger parts of Undertaker's side of the manga/anime, mixed with my touch to the story. Spoiler Warning! I am a reaper.., I am...
104K 2.8K 38
(Merlin x Female Reader) You are an ancient human/immortal who wonders the land in search of conflict and challenge after the Holy War 3000 years pri...
32K 759 40
She used to have a name, but she hardly remembers anything. All she knows is that she prefers to be Mute. !!!!!MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!! PLEASE REA...