Queen Of The Dons

By AlexisChandler280

Ever wanted to know what happens when a cold blooded female meets a cold blooded man? In this case 24 year ol... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 THE END
Part 2 Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 12

3K 96 10
By AlexisChandler280

I woke up to the sun coming up peeking through the sun Windowsill. The beautiful beach sand glistening as the water shimmered through each wave. I got up to see Carter on the balcony smoking a blunt. The heat was blazing today. I covered my naked body and stepped on to the porch. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back.

GoodMorning! He smiled without turning back around.

GoodMorning! I said with a raspy voice. I lost my voice last night from all the screaming and moaning I was doing.

You Ight? He laughed.

Yeah!

I bought you some tea it's in the kitchen with breakfast.

Thank you, you coming to eat with me?

Yeah I'll be in, in a minute.

You not suppose to be smoking either! I sang going in the house.

You not supposed to act like my PO eitherrrr! He sang back making me giggle. I went downstairs and the kitchen had roses everywhere, they was so beautiful! A huge breakfast sat at the table. I grabbed the tea and drank it waiting for him as I admired the roses.

I grabbed my phone and texted my baby girl. I knew she would be up by now even though they didn't have school today and tomorrow.

"Hi mommy I miss you!😘" she texted back. I called her on FaceTime to see what she was doing. She was up eating cereal and watching tv with Ms. Marry. Ms. Marry had my baby over there trying to knit and sew I know she was tired of her. It made me laugh.

I'll talk to you later baby girl! I smiled before hanging up. I grabbed a plate and got me some food
Together. I wasn't really hungry but it all looked so good.

Carter came in behind me and I leaned my head back and he kissed me than my forehead. I loved forehead kisses. It was a sign of protection.

Did you drink yo tea? He asked making him a cup
Of coffee.

Yes thank you! I said biting down on some pancakes. He sat down and made him a plate as well.

After breakfast I was thinking we get out of here, I gotta couple things to handle and ima be a minute. Ima have the driver take you to the airport and fly you back home. I'll be home later tonight.

You sure? I can wait for you!

Yeah....business stuff!

Mmm okay! Well I had an amazing time with you. This was very impressive. Thank you, for it all!

My pleasure baby girl! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

I did! I smiled. We finished our food ate and laughed. I made him get in the shower with me and of course we just had to have sex. We went from the shower to the room to the balcony and back in the room on the floor. I never in my life had this much sex. It was amazing! I didn't wanna stop and I didn't want him to stop. He kept teasing me. He a build my nut up than stop, build it up again than stop, which made me climax so hard. He knew exactly what he was doing. That's the type of dick that make bitches crazy.! That's the type of dick that have you bussing out windows and going to jail.

He drove me to the airport his self and kissed me bye and waited for the plane to take off before he drove off. This was so amazing! God was blessing me with this man but I had a funny feeling with all of this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 12.1K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
4.1K 144 37
Sincere, a 20 years old drop out who became addicted to drug because of his past. He been doing drugs since uu was 17 years old. No mother , no fathe...
Born to Kill By Rø

General Fiction

14.2K 391 23
24 year old Alexus Carter is a lawyer winning all her cases. All her life she's been living off the streets with her older brother Arnold who recentl...
736K 22.6K 32
Prison Diaries: Book 1 (complete) A law-abiding student gets entangled with a broody inmate when she discovers there has been a miscarriage of justic...