Rescue˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Daryl Dixon...

By xoxo_gvf

you were a stranger just trying to survive, suddenly found by a man during the apocalypse. He captured you, t... More

Rescue
Prologue (2)
Cell (3)
Escaping (4)
Alexandria (5)
Kingdom (6)
The Storm (7)
Lines Crossed (8)
Waves (9)
Bad Dream (10)
Silence (11)
Silence part two (12)
Bonds (13)
Eyes Open (14)
World Before (15)
Stalker (17)
The Horde (18)
Walk (19)
Bloom (20)
Tower (21)
Certain Doom (22)
Home (23)
Find Me (24)
Diverged (25)
Dream (26)
Acheron: Part one (27)
Acheron: Part two (28)
The Hunted (29)
The Rendition (30)
Ashes (31)
On the inside (32)
Broken Promises (33)
Blood (34)
no other way (35)
New Haunts (36)
Rogue (37)
Lucky Ones (38)
Rotten (39)
Trust (40)
Acts of God (41)
Locked Down (42)
Deal (43)
New Varient (44)
The Birth (45)
Timejump (46)
Outpost (47)
Faith (48)
Family (49)
Rest In Peace: Part One (50)
Rest In Peace: Part Two (51)
Rest In Peace: Final (52)

Squeeze (16)

65 4 2
By xoxo_gvf

Daryl Dixon

Alpha led us into a trap, causing us to be in some kind of tunnel— it was filled with walkers. I tried to lift up y/n, but she couldn't reach up on anything'.

"damn, you all right?" I asked after Kelly and i helped her up off the ground.

"yeah." she nodded her head at me.

"look. Those rocks." Aaron pointed out.

I scanned my flashlight, lookin' around to see exactly what we were dealing with. I shined the light on the rocks Aaron mentioned. "We're gonna have to jump across." I looked around.

"seriously?" Kelly asked.

"it's gonna be tricky, but doesn't look like we have much of a choice." y/n rolled her sleeves up.

I jumped onto the Rock, pulling my knife out, and stabbin' some walkers. They were all around me, one wrong move, and i'd fall into them. Carol was next, jumping onto the same rock as i jumped to another one, holding on to the side of the boulder. The walkers growled beneath my feet as i kicked them back. I made it to the last rock where i sat down for a moment to catch my breath, watching as y/n made her jump onto the first rock.

Magna followed behind her, Jerry went next as the two girls made their way to me. I made another jump to the wall, turning my back and faced all the Walkers. Aaron began yelling, tryin' to distract the Walkers when Kelly jumped to the rock.

"hey! hey!" Aaron continued to yell.

I held my hand out, reaching to y/n as she held onto the last rock. "come on, i got ya." I looked at her as she leaped over. I grabbed onto her, pulling her in close to me.

I had already helped Carol when she made it over to me. After y/n it was Connie, then Kelly. I grabbed a walker arm Jerry had cut off, using it as a torch once it was lit with fire.

"i need you to stay here, all right? Keep everyone together." I gave y/n the torch.

She nodded her head at me without asking any questions, but i could tell she was a little worried for what was next.

You

"how long do you think we're gonna be in here?" Kelly asked as she did sign language.

"don't worry. We'll get out of here." Jerry looked at her.

"Carol, you okay?" I asked, seeing her breathing heavy.

"just a little winded." She looked at me.

"she's claustrophobic." Daryl said and held onto a lit match.

"why didn't you think of that before you got us all trapped down here?" Magna stepped over as she got in Carol's face.

"we ain't got the time for this shit." Daryl walked back out.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

Daryl started leading the way again when he thought he found a way out. We didn't know where we were exactly, if we were actually making it out of here or if we're just trapping ourselves more, but there are walkers here which means they got led into here somehow, there's just an opening... Somewhere. 

We decided to take a break for a moment since it wouldn't do us any good if we were all too tired. "hey, can i get some matches?" Magna asked, eventually walking away once daryl gave them to her. I sat down, turning my head and seeing Daryl and Carol deep in conversation. He looked sad the whole time he sat there.

Carol sat with him as she began tearing up, a tear sliding down her cheek. I looked away since it felt rude to just sit and watch.

I rubbed my forehead, resting my back on a rock and let out a sigh. I was starting to get anxious, and tired of being down here. It freaked me out not knowing if any of us would make it out.

"skins!" Magna yelled.

Everyone went running, seeing a whisperer trying to attack her. One ran toward me, stabbing their knife toward my stomach a few times as i tried dodging it, grabbing my knife out, and stabbing it into them their body fell lifelessly.. "this way." i yelled, going in the direction a couple of whisperers run out from.

"hey Magna, light me a match." Daryl looked at her as he saw an arrow pointing in a direction.

The match hissed as it lit on fire, Magna passing it over to Daryl and he looked in an opening that was kinda tight. I knew everyone would have to go through.

Once again daryl led the way, holding onto a flashlight in one hand, and his knife in the other. It was a tight space. Carol dreaded the moment she would have to walk through, the space being just barely wide enough. I dreaded it as well since i wasn't exactly a fan of tight spaces either.

Taking a deep breath and walking through the space, making it to another area where everyone would have to crawl. Carol and Connie went ahead, then it was me, Aaron and Jerry. A small grunt came from my lips and i held onto the light, continuing to army crawl. "oh, man." i whispered to myself and kept going.

"i'm up, follow my voice." Daryl's voice echoed from a distance. Everything came to a stop when Carol began panicking. The space being a little tighter, Connie and daryl managed to keep her calm the best they could. "just follow my light." Daryl said softly.

Carol made it through, then Connie. Leaving me, Aaron and Jerry left. "hey guys?" Jerry looked up. Me and Aaron came to a stop again as we both waited for jerry's response. He didn't say anything. "what is it?" Aaron asked again.

"stay silent for a minute." Jerry finally spoke. I looked at Aaron confused as he held his hand up, signaling to wait. Daryl shined his flashlight down as he continued to wait.

"go! go go!" Jerry yelled. Adrenaline rushed through me and i quickly started crawling, grabbing onto daryl's hand he pulled me out. "i gotcha." He said and helped me onto my feet. Aaron came out, turning around as he waited for Jerry.

"i'm- i'm stuck." Jerry started to panic.

"take my hand!" Daryl held his hand out for Jerry to grab.

"your gear! Take it off!" i yelled and held onto a flashlight so everyone could see.

Jerry did as i said, taking his gear off as Aaron and Daryl helped pull him out the rest of the way. "it's okay, they didn't bite through." Kelly sat with Jerry as he caught his breath.

"hey, look." i said noticing something in the distance as i walked over. Not paying attention to my footing and nearly stepping off the edge. "wait." Daryl suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me back.

The two of us looked down, seeing nothing but darkness. A match hissing as Daryl lit it and set another walker arm on fire and he dropped it, revealing a pit of walkers at the bottom.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

It felt like maybe we all were getting close to the end, my body still being filled with adrenaline. "there's sunlight right here." i looked around.

"what are we all standing around for?" Magna asked as she walked forward.

"we take out the wrong piece and the whole place could collapse." Kelly looked at her.

"find something to dig with." Daryl told everyone.

Everyone continued moving boards and digging as a hole started up, kelly peaking her head out as she looked around. "just a little more." She came back down.

"where's Carol?" Daryl looked around.

"she was just here a few minutes ago." i looked at him. Daryl walked off to go find her as everyone kept trying to make the hole bigger.

There was a loud bang that shook the whole ground, Jerry and Aaron holding a log up with all of their strength as Kelly climbed up the hole. "We got freaks!" Kelly yelled.

"go!" Aaron yelled as he looked at me.

After making it through the hole i grabbed out my knife, helping Kelly kill the whisperers that tried attacking us all. "ahh." i winced and felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"you okay?" Kelly asked.

"yeah, i think so." i looked at her.

Daryl came up, then Carol and Aaron. "Jerry come on!" Aaron yelled.

Jerry came up through the hole when there was another explosion, causing the ground to collapse. Dirt flew around everywhere, making it hard to see as a few of us started coughing.

"No!" Kelly started crying as Jerry walked over to her.

Daryl ran over as he started tossing loose rocks. "this will take all week." Aaron walked over to him.

"then help me!" Daryl yelled.

"we can't. Walkers and whisperers heard that blast. We can't help them if we're dead." i looked around.

"just say it. I deserve it." Carol started crying as she stopped daryl from walking past her.

He didn't say anything, and instead looked at her knowing what she did was her fault. "Just say it to me." Carol looked at him.

Daryl tried walking past her again, but Carol grabbed him and he pulled his arm away, looking at his best friend again.

"they're gone now because of me." Carol cried.

"go home." Daryl turned to everyone.

"you.. you can't be out here alone." i said weakly.

"y/n, you okay?" Aaron asked.

I moved my hand, revealing a gush of blood from my abdomen. "i think i've been stabbed." i looked up at everyone.

"No! no no.." Daryl yelled.

Aaron lifted my shirt slightly.

"We need to get her back. Now." Jerry stood up.

"When the hell did this happen?" Aaron asked.

"we were fighting off the freaks. She winced about something, but she- she said she was fine." Kelly looked at him.

"she's not fine. Someone help me get her up." Dary looked around as Aaron helped lift me up off the ground and the two of them wrapped their arms around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1K 20
The world as we know it is at an end, the dead rule and roam the land. Small groups of survivors remain, and this... this is a story about one of the...
6.8K 229 10
Some would say the world ended the moment the dead began to roam the earth and eat the living. Others, would say it had only just begun, because for...
2.6K 227 28
(Book One of the Ferals Series) The world is decaying as the last light of humanity struggles to flicker in the darkness. Survivors learn to either b...
263K 9.1K 49
WARNING: this book is poorly written, if you don't like badly written books, I suggest you read my other ones, thank you :) + "They're everywhere.. ...