๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
05
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
11
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.1
67 pt.2
68
69
70
71
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

72

13.5K 566 151
By Imp3rfectDoll

"You ready for yo' wedding?" Landon asked me. We both had to decided to meet up at the family house that our dad gave us.

Me and makai wanted to adjust to being parents and catch up on our work from college first before we started to plan for the wedding and now we're getting married next month and i'm more than nervous.

"Yeah i'm nervous though." I sighed.

"You don't sound happy bout it, you finna get married." He said.

"I am happy, I just wish Malik could be here." I said.

"He here in spirit or some shii. You know he proud of you lala, you kept going." He said.

"I just wish he would've too." I said before my eyes got glossy.

"C'mon lala don't cry." Landon put his phone down.

"I miss him so much and I feel guilty cause Makai reminds me so much of him, I don't want him to think I replaced him." I sniffed.

"You remember when I was wit you at his grave?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"As much as you think about him and do that he know you not replacing him if anything I bet he just happy for you, for keep going when he couldn't. You got help, you got two babies now, and finna get married and the Malik we both knew would've been supporting you everyday wit his mean ass." He chuckled and I did too as I raised up and wiped my tear.

"He was mean and bad as hell." I chuckled.

"Lil nigga used to be in the principal office every other week." He said. "Kareem was so fed up." He referred to Malik's dad.

"I invited him to the wedding." I told him.

"For real? I ain't think y'all was in touch."

"Yeah I got back in touch with him when I was tryna find my mom." I said. "He look just like Malik." I added.

"I mean I would hope so, shii that is his daddy." He said.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"I wish I could feel like that about Aubrie." He said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Like that's the mother of my child I don't think about what we had when I reminisce. I just get mad at the fact that the mother of my child is dead like damn hoe how the fuck I get you pregnant on purpose and now you dead and left me wit him."He expressed.

"I- shii crazy." He cut me off shaking his head.

"Her family still holding back?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's cool wit me though cause I get to see my son 24/7 they can't see shit." He chuckled.

"Even her sister?" I asked.

"Nah but she be tryna be slick and let her mama see him." He said.

"For real?" I sighed.

"Hell yeah, just the other day she was like she gotta go to her mama house to pick up her own kids then last weekend she was like her mama was coming over to bring some leftovers and I went and got him before anything every time." He explained.

"She know she wrong for that." I said.

"She gone get her privileges revoked." He mumbled and my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where you at?" Makai asked.

"I'm with landon, you made it to the house yet?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and I heard one of the babies crying.

"Don't know why you even doing all that hm." He said.

"Is that my baby Kyhari." I cooed.

"Yeah, his pacifier fell out his mouth." He said.

"Where Kymeir, he quiet?" I asked.

"Kymeir always quiet that ain't nothing new." Landon said.

"Cause he bad and sneaky like his cousin." Makai said. "Where Aiden at?" He asked.

"Wit momma J nem." He said. "I'm finna go get him though.

"Yeah i'm finna be on my way though." I said.

"Ight." He said and the phone hung up.

"C'mon we gotta go take care of these kids." He huffed getting up and i laughed.

...

"Hey handsomeee." I smiled walking in the house.

"Hey." Makai said.

"I was talking to Kymeir." I reached for him.

"I see how it is now." He nodded.

"Don't be salty you handsome too." I said putting my attention on Kymeir.

"I know how you think they got here." He mumbled picking up Kyhari.

"Shhhh they're ears are sensitive." I said.

"They favorite color probably chicken nugget and you talking bout they ears sensitive, they don't know nothing." He said and i laughed.

"Oh i wanna talk to you about something." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You think Kymeir is gonna have autism?" I looked at our baby.

"No, where that come from?" He said defensively.

"Because he's too quiet and he doesn't act the way Kyhari acts. And when i looked it up and it said something about eye contact he doesn't make a lot of eye contact or react to some things." I said.

"He just be unbothered ain't nothing wrong wit him." He said.

"But the doctor told me when i was pregnant that it's possible if-Kaelyn ain't nothing wrong wit him." He cut me off.

"Ky." He touched his arm and Kymeir looked at his arm then looked at his daddy before rolling his eyes and turning his head the other way on my chest.

"See he straight." He chuckled.

"Makai." I said.

"Kymeir." He called his name and he turned his way towards his daddy.

"Tell yo' mama ain't nun wrong wit you." He tickled his stomach and he cracked a smile. "I told you." He said.

"Well i still wanna get him checked when he gets older." I said.

"I'm finna play the game." He sighed walking away with Kyhari and I huffed.

"I think i pissed yo' daddy off." I looked at Kymeir and he started messing with my hair.
_____________________________________

When i said this book was done?🙄I had writers block chill on me but hey new readers that's caught up💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 5.6K 28
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐ผ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ข๏ฟฝ...
612K 20.8K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
641K 33.6K 70
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ" ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž, ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐...
330K 12.6K 44
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.