๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›...

By yourockmyworldmike

๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ  ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘! ๐Ÿ 
๐„๐Ÿ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‚๐”๐”๐”๐”๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐’!
๐„๐Ÿ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?! ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐„๐Ÿ: ๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐€ ๐‰๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”?!
๐„๐Ÿ‘: ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐†๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐‚!
๐„๐Ÿ’: ๐๐„๐€๐๐”๐“ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐€** ๐****!
๐„๐Ÿ“: ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐‘๐’!
๐„๐Ÿ”: ๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐†๐Ž!
๐„๐Ÿ•: ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐!
๐„๐Ÿ–: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐”๐๐€๐‚ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘&๐!
๐„๐Ÿ—: ๐‚๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐' ๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐„๐๐‡๐€๐†๐„๐!
๐„๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐€๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐ˆ ๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’?!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐˜'๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐๐๐‚๐Ÿ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐‹
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘!

75 10 76
By yourockmyworldmike

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩.

𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬.

A whole brawl proceeds to break out between The Rulers and The Dogs. Cornell swings on Earl and gets his ass whooped, Joe and Wayne proceed to jump DMX, angering The Dogs. Red, 50 and Big Ush jump Nelly. The mentors rush in to defend him.

One of the mentors whoops Red's ass then has a 50/50 fight with 50, while the other mentor is getting his ass whooped by Usher, shocking the bad boys. Rex (Earl's dog) bites Kanye's ankle for no reason, making it blééd. The doctors return again to clean his ankle with some disinfectant and put a bandage on it.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬.

"Look, there it go!" Jayceon points at the goons jumping Curtis.

Shawn parks the car, the four bad boys step out of the car.

"This is how I do." Jayceon sings.

"You sound trash!" Usher shouts.

The 34 goons are whooping the poor bad boys, horribly. Kanye and Tyrese are still fighting despite their injuries from earlier, X's Dog is able to scare some of the goons off while defending all of the bad boys.

"GO FOR THE GAME, REX!" Red demands.

Jayceon hops in the car and Rex jumps through the window, biting poor Jayceon up.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟒:

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟒𝐭𝐡:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟓:𝟑𝟔𝐚𝐦

A quick clip is shown of the blòòdy and bruised up bad boys in the seperate hospital beds (in the same room) as Dwayne J & Michael stand there fake crying to the nurse about what happened.

Darren (Producer): Dwayne, what did you do?

Dwayne J: My revenge.

Darren: Elaborate.

Dwayne J: With a right hook or a left hook, first? You decide.

Darren: Oops, time for my lunch break. *drops the camera and you hear his feet jogging away*

Dwayne J: It's 5 in the morning!

Michael: I hope they ain't mad at me for just standing there, laughing....*pouts* I did feel bad and that's why I gigged a giggle.

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟓𝐭𝐡:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟗:𝟏𝟕𝐚𝐦

The Dogs are in the gym room, exercizing.

"Last week was wild. What the fuck was wrong with everybody on New Year's Day?!" X asks.

Reginald: I'm still shook that the cŕackheads were ready to whoop my ass.

Luca (Producer): And did so, brutally.

"X, we're still tryna figure out why you was acting so crazy on your birthday. I guess we'll never know." Reginald replies.

Earl:

"Everytime you open your mouth, I wanna pop you in it." Earl shouts.

"Come on now, you said you love Red like a brother." 50 reminds him.

"You shouldn't even open your mouth to speak to me after what you did last week." Earl scoffs.

"I told you I was sorry!" 50 remarks.

"You fucking sold Rex to some random fan! I had to call up Tashera and ask her to bring our new puppy to the mansion now! A fucking puppy!!! Rex was grown." Earl recalls.

"You, Red and The Stripping Game need to go to therapy. Your obsession with dogs is weird." 50 sighs.

"Your obsession with Em & Dre is weird." X retorts.

"Your obsession with Damian is weird." 50 snaps.

"Shut up!" Joseph shouts, walking past the gym room.

"Stop being afraid and lift one of these dumbbells to get rid of them titties and rolls!" Red shouts.

Usher: Nigga, why you always pointing out that Joe got titties? Maybe he likes fat guys too. *smirks*

"Nigga, weight don't matter in a fight! You're more muscular than Earl and yet everytime you two fight, you lose!" Joe retorts.

Earl: He got you there, Red...

"Why are you so obsessed with our conversations, motherfucker?!" 50 asks.

"50, keep your mouth shut and go find Rex!" Weezy shouts, walking into the gym room.

"And who asked you to speak?" Usher questions.

"Remember what happened the last time you ran your mouth?" Weezy asks.

"Nigga, who even gives a fuck about that 2 week old fight other than you?!" Usher asks.

"Even your own friends were laughing at you getting your ass whooped. Nuff said." Tunechi shrugs.

Jayceon runs into the room and sucker punches Weezy across the face. Red jumps in and hits the both of them for no reason. A tired Cornell swings on 50 but Fifth keeps blocking his hits then kicks him down to the floor.

Nelly lays there, falling back asleep, a stray kick from Red, wakes him up and then he bites Red's ankle. Red kicks him in the mouth, making it bleed. Jayceon and Weezy fall down on to the floor, punching each other up.

Luda walks into the gym room and X throws a dumbbell at him, Luda catches it and stands face to face with Earl.

"Stop fucking with me." Luda snaps.

"Or what? You are such a tryhard! Stop trying to be the Layzie Bone of the season, nobody is afraid of you. Sit the fuck down." Usher scoffs.

"Nigga, who the fuck was talking to you?!" Luda asks, gritting his teeth.

He drags Usher by his arm, across the floor. Big Ush puts his arm trying to ask 50 and Earl for help.

50 Cent & DMX:

The two mentors walk in.

The Mentors:

They start beating the bad boys with belts.

"WHAT THE FU-" Joseph is cut off by a time skip.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏:𝟓𝟒𝐩𝐦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭:
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐃𝐌𝐗'𝐬 𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲.

LaRon: That's a dumbass name for a dog.

Idris: My arm is still broken because unlike everybody else, I still tried to fight back against The Rock. He broke my ankle and now my arm, I have had enough. I'm just gonna whoop D'Angelo whenever The Rock pisses me off.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬:

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 "𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝" 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 & 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 "𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬" 𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.

Michael: We whooped them kids and told them to get their asses ready for our event today. I mean...Hello, my loves. The King of Pop and Fan Fave of Bad Boys Club has returned as the final mentor of this season with one of my sons as a special guest...Mayte's Trifiling Ex-Husband, Mr. Nelson!

Luca (Producer): How's your kids*?

Michael: Paris and Blanket own my heart. Prince is good.

Prince: Y'all already know that I am not the one to play with. I still laugh at the fact that Cube & Meth saw me as weak and I proved their asses wrong. Also I finally dumped Mayte, God she got on my fucking nerves. I brought one of the help with me as a special guest, I am so honored to be the one and only final mentor of the seaaon.

X starts screaming like a fangirl, running around the room. He hugs a confused Michael and swings him around then lets go, he jumps up and down, trying not to cry.

He swings Prince around and then hugs him, tight. He screams in Prince's face and hugs him again, he then flings Prince down to the floor.

Everyone:

"Are you okay?" MJ & Prince asks in unison.

"MICHAEL JACKSON JUST ASKE-" Earl cuts himself off by fainting.

"Fuck me, huh? Wow." Prince rolls his eyes.

"Bitter much?" A smug Mike quizzes.

"What is there to be bitter of? You grabbing your crotch? I got more sex appeal than you." Prince shrugs.

Reginald: I still can't get past him exposing himself and the whole cast of season 1 for admitting that if they were a woman, they'd fuck my best friend. Like what the fuck? Meth is married!

Luca (Producer): And?!

"You're delusional and I love it." Mike grins, hugging an annoyed Prince.

Prince pushes him away. "Stop, you're gonna make these little motherfuckers think we're best friends."

"Y'all are." Red mumbles.

Prince throws a pen at his head and Red pretends to pass out.

50 rushes to check on Earl.

Earl & Curtis:

"It's Michael Jackson & Prince!" DMX sobs.

The puppy hits him with his paw. Earl barks at him and the scared Pup jumps into Red's arm, it starts barking at Dwayne J.

"Shutcho goddamn ass up!" Dwayne J bellows, shutting Blueface up.

"X calm your ass down. It is really not that serious!" Prince yells.

"Do you want this smoke?!" X asks.

"Yes." Prince smiles.

Earl ignores him and falls asleep on the floor. His puppy, Blueface curls up next to him and falls asleep too.

The house phone rings and Michael answers it.

Applehead: Hello, BBC residence. How can I help you?

Mýa: Michael Jackson? Usher's friend? Heyyy, sis.

Applehead: Mýa, it was a one time thing. You don't need to still be on my d*** years later, no wonder Kim is your best friend.

Mýa: Bizzy does it better.

Applehead: We all saw the two episodes where you and Emily B were complaining about Joe and Bizzy being wack in bed. Don't do that.

Mýa: Fuck you, nigga! Put Cam on the phone.

Applehead: It sounded better when 50 said it.

Curtis raises his eyebrow. "Not Mýa shading me to the King thinking that he'd have her back and not mine!"

Mike gives the phone to Killa.

Cameron: The fuck do you want, cheater?

Mýa: Oh Mr. We-Been-Fucking-For-Three-Years wants to pop off on me? Niggas really ain't shit. We were dating for three years and you switched up on me as soon as Bizzy came as a mentor like I was in control of that, fuck you, I hate you now! Imma get me a little Mexican or Filipino man next time.

Cameron: Have fun with being "pleased" by little d*** niggas then. You'll miss me then, believe that.

Mýa sighs heavily then kisses her teeth.

Mýa: Ignorant ass. Did the DNA test results come through to you yet?

The bad boys have already read the letter behind Cam's back and hand it to him, with a big grin on their faces.

Cameron: Oh hell naw! You buggin', Mýa.

Mýa: I'll let you know when the next ultrasou-

Cam drops the phone.

Cameron:

"You knocked up Mýa, Cam! That's a good thing! It's not like you knocked up Debbie Rowe or Tyra Banks big forehead ass. Congrats, pal." Prince grins, trying to make him stand up.

"Wait, Mike actually f***ed that heffalump RAW? Damn, down bad." Luda cringes.

"You really let half of your castmates and half of your mentors f*** your cousin RAW? Damn, down bad." Prince retorts.

"Hol' up...Didn't you just say that Mike ain't your best friend?! Why are you defending him?" LaRon quizzes.

Prince:

"Guys, why did y'all allow James to say that weird ass shit?" Mike asks, changing the subject.

"Because it was expected. He already said he finds Prince attractive. He's in the same boat as Dre & Puff to all of us." Reginald replies.

Prince: *lies* I didn't realize how attractive I am until this show.

"Speaking of Puff...That shit he said about D'Angelo and The Rock was alarming and way too outta line for me." Tyrese adds.

Weezy: Weren't nun wrong with what he said. The nigga was making a creative joke. The fuck wrong with these niggas?! I hope y'all found him funny at least.

"Prince, don't be dissing nobody because you got punked a rat." Kanye snaps.

Christopher: We clowned Ginuwine, Bizzy, Layzie, Eazy and DeVanté already in deleted scenes and on screen. It's Prince's turn now. *shrugs*

"What the fuck are you supposed to be?!" Prince asks.

"Kanye MOTHERFUCKING West! I make such amazing music and nobody fucking appreciates it especially you! I fucking hate you! Why won't you appreciate me, Prince?! WWWWHHHHHYYYYYY?!" Kanye cries.

"Kanye, I have given you ample amount of support. Excuse my French but people love the fuck outta you!" Michael exclaims.

"I know that but you're just Michael Jackson." Kanye responds, dismissively.

Michael:

The Bad Boys:

"Come collect your friend, Luda!" Earl shouts.

"He is allowed to speak his mind, if you knew Ye personally then him saying outlandish shit would not surprise you! But you don't because you wanted to be Team Aaliyah & Ginuwine knowing damn well they did my baby cousin dirty, I adore Monica and you know that! My family will always come first not no muhfucking fair weather friends like your phony ass! Stop fucking talking to me! I will NEVER fuck with you again!" Christopher bellows.

"You really gon' let Monica get in between our friendship, Luda? She's just another hoe to me! She already told me that you sl** shame her all the time and you look dumb fighting her battles for her since she whoops nigga's asses too if needs be and you know that." X rages, hurting Luda's feelings.

Cameron: *snickers* I know this is some sad shit but Monica is hilarious, dog. She really will fight any and everybody with her ghetto ass. Luda ain't like that though, he respects women. He won't Biggie you but he will be petty to you, ladies. Imma leave it at that.

"Fuck whatever friendship we had, I am so happy that our collab went nowhere." Luda snaps.

"Man-" X is cut off by Luda.

Luda pats Kanye's shoulder. "I already got ONE mentally ill friend, I DO NOT need another one especially if it has to be you." He rages.

Tyrese: Wow, I thought D'Angelo was lethal with his reads but Luda takes the cake for this one.

Joseph: Really X? You crying over this old ass beef still? Luda hates you now, deal with it.

The bad boys are shocked by their argument. Luda and X both look like they wanna burst into tears, 50 tries to hug X and Nelly tries to hug Luda but they are both pushed away.

Prince:

"Aww friendship break-up. Anywho, let's make our way to club." Prince shrugs.

"Let's go in seperate cars again, I wanna talk to X and Luda." Michael suggests.

"There is nothing to talk about. My friends aren't friends anymore!" Kanye snaps.

X and Luda side eye a sobbing Kanye.

"MAKE UP! MAKE UP! I WANT Y'ALL TO MEET MY KIDS SOMEDAY!" Ye whines.

Earl: Nigga...

Christopher: Boy, if you don't- *facepalms*

Blueface (Earl's pup) starts whining, looking all sad and shit. Earl and Christopher both apologize to one another then hug each other.

Most of the bad boys are happy that the beef has finally been squashed except for The Dogs.

"NOOOOOO!" Curtis screams.

"WHHHHHHYYYY?!" Usher sings.

"MY LUNGS HEART!" Redman whines.

All three of them hold on to their chest, they look like they're about to faint.

Michael (D'Angelo): I can't. *cackles* They're really having a whole heart attack over this. X still fucks with y'all too. Grow up!

Nelly: Nah because Jay and Diddy's ugly asses really jumped me for something I can't help...Fuck they want me to do, apologize for my good looks?! And knowing how Puff is. He's probably mad that I didn't wanna f*** him when he kept asking me, nigga thinks I owe him my whole b**tyh*** because he paid production to cast me but the gag is they already casted me before you tried to get me to be apart of the cast, dummy! Go pressure somebody else, Cheese Puffs. I love that Dirty gave you that birthday ass whooping that you struggled to cope with for three whole years before Heavy D paid for your little fighting lessons. Bitchass. Fuck you and don't get me started on Jay's fat lipped bitchass. Your bitch shaded you and that's why you're really mad and if you keep fucking with me, Imma make another tape with her and Ashanti but this time instead of sending send it to you, Imma send it to ya sisters and ya Mama to really fuck wit ya! And don't get me started on how Bey was ready to f*** Slim Thug a.k.a Letoya Luckett's ex and Sean Paul AGAIN because you cheated on her. You want me to say more?! *tuts* Man, I'm so fucking done. End of rant.

Hilda (Producer): Okay, Nelly Salad. We get it, they made you big mad.

"Damn, why are y'all so mad?" Luda asks.

"Because they're not, get your raggedy asses in the limo." Kanye snaps.

Michael: The hell kind of response is that? Kanye is not all the way there.

𝐀𝐭 𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟒:𝟐𝟕𝐩𝐦

"Sorry sir but there are no dogs allowed in the-" The worker is cut off by Jayceon.

"How come, shawty?" He asks, holding her hand and kissing it.

"Oh my God, you're the guy that is way sexier than 50." She giggles.

Cameron: Jayceon will never get outta Fifth's shadow just like Juelz and Jim will never get outta mines.

"My boys Nelly, Tyrese, Idris, Usher and D'Angelo and myself will have s** with you if you let us bring the puppy in." The Game whispers to her.

"Deal." She squeals.

Idris: *lies* Jayceon, I am not a whore.

Nelly: She fine as hell, Ashanti's finna be mad but oh well. She let Joe hit so she better let it go from nah.

Tyrese: She is very plain Jane looking but okay, Jayceon. P**p me out, then.

Usher: What? I am dating Naomi right now. Not happening.

Michael (D'Angelo): I been waiting to f*** the help other than a maid so yay. She fine.

The instrumental to "Thriller" by Michael Jackson starts playing.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌!

A montage is shown of the bad boys and mentors getting scared, screeching, Blueface (X's Pup) attacking the workers and multiple bad boys passing out.

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓!

The Dogs:

Prince: *inaudible but subtitled* Why did I agree to this bullshit?

Kanye: *inaudible but subtitled* Cause you'd do anything for your man. *points at MJ*

Prince whoops Kanye's ass, he pays the workers 5 million dollars to share amongst each other so they won't ban him.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄!

The Bad Boys & Mentor:

Earl: *inaudible but subtitled* I WANT TASHERAAAA!

Reginald: *inaudible but subtitled* Stop fucking crying about your wife!

Earl: *inaudible but subtitled* Coming from the nigga who dumped his girl so Layzie Bone can date him? Clown ass nigga.

Red smiles while tears fall down his face.

Reginald: *inaudible but subtitled* You ain't have to do me like that, though...

Cam'ron is crying too, he is still upset that he's got a kid on the way with his ex, Mýa.

𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒!

Michael After He Twists His Ankle (He was running away from a worker dressed up as a serial k**ler):

Dwayne J: *inaudible but subtitled* Why am I crying with laughter?!

Michael Jackson: *inaudible but subtitled* You fucking moron! Help me!

Dwayne J grabs Mike by his throat and lifts him up.

MJ: *inaudible but subtitled* I got Mike Tyson on speed dial, nigga.

Dwayne J gets a little shook and lets go of Mike, Prince knees him in the nuts.

𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐙𝐄𝐃!

Prince's Reaction To Mike's Injury:

The song fades out into the background as Mike is sent to a hospital. The bad boys decide to get in a limo to follow him there for support.

Prince: I forced them to join Mike for support. I gave them an ultimatum, you either fuck Diddy or support Mike. Y'all shoulda seen their faces. *cackles*

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘....

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟐:𝟑𝟖𝐚𝐦

The bad boys are wasted at a strip club with their two mentors.

"I'm gonna be a Father." Cameron slurs.

"I'm happy for you, Cam. She'll be beautiful." Juelz assures him.

Idris: What? How does he know it's a girl?!

"Should I name her Star Water or Kingston Air?" Cam asks.

LaRon catches the reference and chuckles a little.

"Nah, Dolphin for a girl and Dragon for a boy." LaRon responds.

"The fuck kinda names are that?! Cameron and Mýa are basic ass names. Give the baby a basic name like Jake or Katie." Curtis snaps.

Joseph: Get the fuck outta here with them wack ass names!

"CUURRRTTTISSSS, WHO ASKED YOU TO SPEAK, CUURRRTTTISSSS?!" Cameron asks.

"I did, Cameron." Curtis grins.

Cameron and Curtis start swinging on one another, the security guards ban the bad boys from the nightclub.

"So y'all ban us but not MJ & Prince?!" Tyrese asks.

"How could we ban one of our most frequent customers, sir?" The manager responds, exposing the two legends.

The bad boys stare at their two mentors as they go red in the face, the smug manager walks back inside the club.

Earl: Not my idols being as wild as I am.

Usher: H*rny asses, control yourselves.

Aisha (Producer): Take your own advice, buddy because your h*rniness is what made Chilli dump you.

Usher: Damn, Aish. Why remind me of that?!

"Uh, we're...We're the um the final mentors for the rest of this season since um...you know um..um the final episode is next week." Mike stammers, trying to change the subject.

The bad boys nod their heads slowly at MJ then stare at an uncomfortable Prince.

"What?! A guy can't enjoy some hoes time and time again?" Prince asks.

The Dogs & The Rulers rush to dap him up.

"My nigga." Red laughs.

D'Angelo pulls Cameron aside. "I just got some good news from Mýa."

"What is it?" Cameron asks.

"She's having quadruplets, son. Congratulations!" D'Angelo smiles.

"WHAT?!" Everyone asks at the same time.

Cameron starts screaming and LaRon & Weezy scream with him until they lose their voices.

Cameron passes out from shock and fear.

Prince: Damn. This was fun. Bye, y'all!

Michael: I feel bad for wanting to laugh. Pray for Cam, Dwayne and Juelz. They lost their damm voices right before the last episode.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐬:

𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝟎𝟓/𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 2.6K 42
๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ-๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๏ฟฝ...
57.9K 2.4K 24
๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. ๐€๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
118K 3.1K 68
๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰ยท๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ยท๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•ยท๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• - ๐‘จ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’; ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ด...
337K 10.5K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...