๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›...

Por yourockmyworldmike

๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ  ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘! ๐Ÿ 
๐„๐Ÿ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‚๐”๐”๐”๐”๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐’!
๐„๐Ÿ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?! ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐„๐Ÿ: ๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐€ ๐‰๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”?!
๐„๐Ÿ‘: ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐†๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐‚!
๐„๐Ÿ’: ๐๐„๐€๐๐”๐“ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐€** ๐****!
๐„๐Ÿ“: ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐‘๐’!
๐„๐Ÿ”: ๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐†๐Ž!
๐„๐Ÿ–: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐”๐๐€๐‚ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘&๐!
๐„๐Ÿ—: ๐‚๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐' ๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐„๐๐‡๐€๐†๐„๐!
๐„๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐€๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐ˆ ๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’?!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐˜'๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐๐๐‚๐Ÿ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐‹
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐„๐Ÿ•: ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐!

63 12 83
Por yourockmyworldmike

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝.

𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐑𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Luca (Producer): Why are you here?

Idrissa: Bitch, you casted me for this show to replaced David!

Luca apologizes.

Idris: Anyway, I am also here for clout.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Luca (Producer): Introducing the pushover of the season. Cam is Eazy and he is Bizzy, Juelz Santana.

LaRon: Haha, very funny. I know I’m the baby of the house but I am not allowing everyone to pick on me. Biz already said the next baby of the season needs to step his foot down, that’s what Imma do.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐃’𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!

Nate swipes his legs underneath D’Angelo’s feet, making him fall down to the floor. Nathaniel tackles Michael and hits him with multiple right hooks. Mike grabs Nate by the throat and headbutts him, making Nate dizzy.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Marlon throws a drink at Ty.

“React, Ty Ty! The fuck you acting like my opp for?” He asks.

“I- I’m not.” Tyrese sniffles.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟏𝐚𝐦

Nathaniel is in the kitchen with his clique (50, Em, Damian & Red & X).

“This feels like a set up. I really don’t wanna do this.” Nate whispers.

“Nate, we waan ‘im out of ‘ere. Mi cyaan stand ‘im and neither can yuh. Jus stick wid de raas plan.” Damian scolds, in a hushed tone. (Translation: Nate, we want him out of here. I can’t stand him and neither can you. Just stick with the damn plan.)

Marshall: The plan is gonna be fun and unexpected. Father Nate barely does shit anyway with his boring ass so we’re forcing him to do so.

Earl: Off camera. Nate preaches about how we need God and need to stop beefing, the nigga just sounds like Nas sometimes. That’s why The Dogs vowed to call him Father Nate on camera to piss him off but I bet production edited it out and made it seem like we just said Nate when really we were saying Father Nate. Sorry that Red’s slow ass confused y’all and fuck production for telling me I need to explain this shit to y’all because Red was too dumb to do so, hope they choke on a prisoner’s **** like their Mamas prolly did.

Production: 👁👄👁

Em pours some milk in a pot and Damian throws in the cereal.

“Give his ass breakfast in bed.” Em grins.

A half naked Cornell walks into the room with a tired Joseph (whose still in his PJs). The maids rush to feel Nelly’s abs and kiss him.

“Ha, we got ammo on his bwoys.” Damian smirks.

“Here’s the dealio, you two. You don’t snitch on us for our plan and we won’t snitch to Ashanti about what Nelly just did.” Marshall suggests.

“Nah, y’all deliberately got rid of Ja and David out of pure jealousy on Em’s part and pure hatred on 50’s part. We do not fuck with y’all.” Joe responds, walking out of the room.

Nelly grabs his arm, stopping Joe in his tracks.

“Rinse their pockets.” Nelly mouths to him.

“Nigga, I ain’t no female to be wanting money from another nigga. You crazy?” Joe whispers.

“We can hear your chunky ass. I can give y’all 50K.” 50 replies.

“Each?” Joe asks.

“60K to share between you and Cornball, no higher or lower.” Em sighs.

“Y’all mentor is worth 44 million dollars right now, he needs to give us more for the emotional distress y’all gave us and we can always wake everybody up.” Nelly rages, raising his voice.

Reginald: Goddamn, these niggas are obsessed with Dre. He’s the Prince in this situation, yikes.

Earl: Stupid ass clique name. First we had The Flingers and now The Rulers? The..fuck?!

50 calls Dre quickly and whispers something to Damian.

“Dre seh tek de 50K or he ah go call de new mentor an get unu kicked out, ah your choice.” Damian shrugs. (Translation: Dre said take the 50K or he’s going to call the new mentor and get y’all kicked out, it is your choice.)

Joseph: Fuck alla this shit, then. We’re spoiling their plan.

The Dogs jump The Rulers and give the 50K dollar cheque to the maids. The maids grab the pans and knock both Nelly and 50 out.

Nate zooms upstairs and kicks D’Angelo’s door in. He throws the “breakfast in bed” pot all over Mike and the hoochie he has in the bed.

“MY HAIR!” The nūde “hoochie” screams, making Nate’s jaw drop.

He facepalms. “Nigga, you’re fucking my bitch?!”

“I told you she’s a hoe, we really should have ran a train on her like I suggested last month.” Earl mumbles, high fiving Em.

“I agree.” Fifth grins, nudging Damian.

Damian side eyes 50. “Curtis...”

“Come on, Jr. Gong! We all know Jamaicans love cheating.” 50 teases.

“No, we just love sharing love.” Damian responds.

“Nate and I do too.” Annie quips.

Nate tries choking her out and D’Angelo kicks him away from her. They both start wailing on one another, A fed up Nate begins blocking most of D’Angelo’s hits and stomps him out.

The security guards escort Nate’s scared girlfriend out of the mansion. The bad boys try calming Nathaniel down but he is still mad, he runs downstairs and pulls Annie out of the limo.

“Why the fuck did you do that, Mahin?” He asks.

“Stop calling me by real name, Nathaniel!” She yells.

“You fucking cheated on me, you little slut! What the fu-” Nate is cut off by Annie slapping him.

“Multiple PREGNANT groupies have told me that their babies are yours and that shit makes me mad because I am pregnant too, you fucking idiot.” She reveals.

The Bad Boys:

“Damn, congratulations.” Nate responds.

“It is yours. If you want me to get rid of it, I can.” She sighs.

“Nah, you need this baby. It will help you cope with losing me, congratulations to you and D’Angelo.” Nate answers.

“You are acting like an infant.” Annie scoffs.

“Uh huh, right. Well, have a safe ride home. Don’t come here no more if you wanna talk to me, I’m done with f***ing your ass. I might go back to Tamala Jones, at least she was loyal.” Nate responds, smirking.

“Nigga, are you serious? You cheated on her too!” She snaps.

Damian walks over to them. “The pickney is yours, Nate and yuh know it.” (Translation: Pickney = child)

Nathaniel: I can’t even be bothered to talk about this shit because I am too pissed off right now. This hoe cheated on me with D’Angelo! I only cheat on her when I get drunk.

Luca (Producer): But you get drunk everyday.

Nate: *lies* No, I don’t.

Annie: I am so done with him and this relationship. *cries while rubbing her stomach* We are over for good, My sister raised her quadruplets alone. *lies* So can I if I have that many kids.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦

Nathaniel and Annie are all cuddled up in his bedroom.

Damian and Earl stand near the door to listen in on their conversation.

“I ain’t getting you no engagement ring yet but will you marry me?” Nate asks.

Earl: Say no.

“Um...okay.” She responds, giggling.

Earl: Bitch-

“YUH BOMBOCLAAT EEDIOT! AH WEH WRONG WID DIS GYAL?! DEM WORSE DAN BIZZY AN MÝA! SORRY X BUT MI CYAAN BELIEVE DIS SHIT!” Damian yells. (Translation: YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL?! THEY ARE WORSE THAN BIZZY AND MÝA! SORRY X BUT I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!)

Earl wheezes with laughter. Nathaniel opens the door and Earl runs off, he pulls one of Damian’s dreads so Jr. Gong will join him but he stands still and pushes Earl away.

Earl: Good luck, Damian. *starts praying for him*

“Damian, did you just...call my woman stupid? Are you really gonna diss my wife like we can’t hear you or sum?” Nate asks.

“Yes.” Damian responds.

“This is why your bitch left you.” Nate retorts.

“Do yuh really waan be inna problems wid me? Do yuh really waan dat, bredjin?” Damian quizzes. (Translation: Do you really want to be in kahoots with me? Do you really want that, buddy?)

“Do I look like Luda to you, my nigga? If you want us to brawl then let’s go.” Nate responds.

50 and Em hold them back from one another. Damian ties his dreads back and puts a hat on, Nate puts on his hoodie, balling up his fists.

“How about we go to Church?” 50 suggests.

“How about you shut yuh fuck befah mi fuck Ciara again?” Damian retorts. (Translation: How about you shut your fucking mouth before I fuck Ciara again?)

50:

(A/N: Wattpad removed this part of the story for some reason but I added it again, hope it stays up.)

Curtis falls down onto the floor, holding on to his chest. Distracting Damian and Nate from wanting to fight.

“Fifth, you good?” A panicked Nate asks.

“She...She cheated on me.” Curtis cries.

Dwayne: But...*facepalms*

Cameron: This is my chance. *squeals*

“CURTIS! CURTIS! LISTEN TO ME, STOP CRYING LIKE A GODDAMN BABY BECAUSE CIARA ONLY FUCKED DAMIAN AFTER I TOLD HER ABOUT YOU FUCKING THAT MAID! OH AND DAMIAN WAS STILL WITH KELIS WHEN THIS HAPPENED SO I SNITCHED LIKE A RAT AND TOLD KELIS AND JOKED AROUND SAYING SHE SHOULD FUCK DAMIAN’S CLOSEST FRIEND...NASIR, I DIDN’T KNOW SHE WAS ACTUALLY GONNA DO THAT!” Cameron yells, revealing some good tea.

Christopher: I almost felt bad for Damian just to find out that he cheated on Kelis first?! Nigga...You played the victim for what?! And now your boy 50 is doing the same. The Dogs is a perfect clique name for y’all.

“STOP YELLING!” Em yells at Cam.

Cameron and Marshall try to out scream one another until Em’s voice goes hoarse and Cam sadly loses his voice.

The Doctor arrives and informs the bad boys that if Cameron stays silent and rests his voice, he will be able to get his voice back in two weeks time.

Cameron:

Cameron faints from shock. Curtis is still too hurt to even laugh at Cam’s pain.

Earl: Looks like Nate and I are the only ones with loyal wives.

Hiroshi (Producer): But your wife fucked Eazy and Annie just fucked D’Angelo.

Earl: Nevermind, then. I hate Eazy so much. Then Layzie made fun of me so Imma whoop him talking bout me, Eazy, Jay and Foxy are in a love square. Bitch ass nigga.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟗:𝟏𝟔𝐩𝐦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫:

𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐫 “𝐍𝐚𝐬” 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬.

Nasir: I WAS PRAYING WITH KELIS! Y’all know I’m an educated, loving, kind and God fearing man. Yeah, that shit goes outta the window once that fucking camel hoe ass nigga Jay-Z ends up in my presence but other than that, I’m real. Sorry for cursing, God.

Yasmine (Producer): Nas...Like Damian said who prays to God half näked?!

Nas: *sighs and prays for Damian*

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭:
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬 “𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤” 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧.

Nicholas: I am so happy to be here. SPOILER ALERT! BLEEEEEEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP!

The bad boys are currently having a house party, all of them are partying hard and drunk as fuck. Except for Cam who is being forced to drink tea by the nurse.

Cameron hands a note to production to read out loud.

Jack (Producer): This shit is pissing me the fuck off. I need some liquor right now!

William is pulled aside by Dwayne to talk in the kitchen. Nasir, LaRon, Idris and D’Angelo pretend to be wasted so Ray J and The Rock aren’t suspicious of them.

Idris: I didn’t come here to be boring.

LaRon: I wanna know the tea.

“The fuck do you want, The Rock?” An annoyed Ray J asks.

“I want you to leave since you are so afraid of me.” Dwayne whispers.

“Nah, say that shit out loud. Only I can decide who gets to go home.” Nasir snaps.

“Nah, it’s fine. I am done with being here any damn way. I always get treated like shit like Will and Ginuwine did last season. I can never catch a fucking break and I am still pissed that Red called my girl, Kim a p***star last Thursday!” William sobs.

“Ray J...Would God want you to act like a mark?” Nas asks, putting his hand on Ray’s shoulder.

“I mean...I did say his bloodline is riddled with marks the other day.” D’Angelo fake coughs.

LaRon, Dwayne, Idris try not to cackle. Nasir takes a sip of Henny to not laugh.

“Stop being messy towards our lost brother who has been tempted by the unholy flesh of the devil which led him to making a little scandalous tape with that Arabian woman.” Nasir exclaims.

Michael: I speak Hotep fluently but this still confused me. Is he implying that Ray J’s girl is...*stays silent*

LaRon: Nas...let’s not do that. Race has nothing do with this, society promoting hoes does.

Nasir: I said what I said. *shrugs*

“My girl ain’t Arab! Shut the fuck up with that preachy bullshit too, nigga! You are not a real Christian! You and Puffy irk me with that bullshit, bruh. How you gonna make Ether then turn around and say that you’re a Christian?! You are the last person I need to hear some advice from!” William shouts.

“You know what, Brandy’s brother. I pray to God that tape doesn’t ruin your life! Please go home, you are not alright.” Nasir demands.

“FINALLY!” Michael sings.

D’Angelo:

“Wack ass vocals.” William mumbles.

“Wait A Minute was ass. Pharrell and Kim carried you.” Dwayne retorts, defending D’Angelo.

“I thought you was real, Dwayne. You kept defending me against everyone and then you switched up on me when I least expected it! Okay...I threw rose with thorns at you but why didn’t you react when D’Angelo threw mashed potatoes at you? Don’t even answer, you’re a phony. Whoop my ass if you want to, I said what I said.” William cries.

Dwayne feels bad. “If it makes you feel better, I’ll whoop DeVanté when he comes as a mentor since he keeps cheating on your sister.”

“How the fuck is that...” William stops talking and just storms out of the kitchen.

Nobody else feels bad for him and is just happy to see him leave, they continue partying as Dwayne helps Ray J put his luggage in the limo.

William: I did not deserve to be treated like this and yes I was jealous of D’Angelo but can you blame me? Everybody loves him and not me! It is not fair! Bye. Pray for D’Angelo and Dwayne because it is on at the reunion.

William throws a pack of cigarettes at the camera as he is driven away.

Christopher is dancing with a bunch of hoes, trash talking Damian to them.

“So you pulled one of his dreads out?” One of the hoes asks.

“On camera, on the third episode. Had his bitch ass crying.” Luda lies.

Earl and Curtis rush to tell a wasted Damian, Nasir tries to calm Jr. Gong down.

“WHY YUH AH LIE FAH?! YUH NEVA PULL OUT SHIT, YOU LIKKLE EEDIOT!” Damian shouts. (Translation: Why are you lying for?! You never pulled out shit, you little idiot!)

“NIGGA, I WILL FUCK CEDELLA AGAIN!” Luda warns.

“AND MI AND MI FREN DEM WILL RUN A TRAIN PON MONICA AGAIN!” Damian retorts. (Translation: And me and my friends will run  a train on Monica again!)

Ludacris: 👁👄👁

Dwayne: Yiiiikes, the way how he ain’t lying. That’s why Luda shut his ass up.

Cameron is annoyed because Marshall keeps trying to make him talk.

“Does Jim Jones ever try and fix himself up? He dresses like he’s broke, help your boy!” Em yells at him, making Juelz cackle.

Cornell: Oh my God, bruh. Juelz is so fucking fake!

“Leave him alone, you little bitch!” Cornell shouts at Em.

“Why have you only got this energy for me? I really hope Ja whoops your ass at the reunion.” Marshall claps back.

Joseph: God, not me agreeing with Em.

They both continue arguing with one another, getting in each other’s face.

Damian starts swinging on Christopher after getting bored of arguing with him.

“Don’t pull on each other’s hair. Fight like men.” Nasir pleads.

“Who you asking me or the man on the phone?” Luda asks, punching Damian in the chest.

Nasir: Prince is on the phone and is telling me what to say. Y’all know I hate instigating and causing drama.

Nasir: *whines* Prince...that is way too wild to say.

Prince: TELL HIM TO TELL DAMIAN TO DO THAT!

Nasir: *sighs* Fine...

Nasir whispers something audible to Dwayne.

“BODY SLAM HIM, LUDA! CHOKE HIM OUT WITH YOUR DREADS, DAMIAN!” The Rock yells.

Damian and Luda headbutt one another instead and lazily throw punches at one another because they’re dizzy now. They both pass out from exhaustion.

Nick Cannon gets knocked out by Tyrese for flirting with his fling, Lucy Liu.

“NIGGA, THAT BITCH IS MY LEFTOVERS! YOU’RE A FUCKING CLOWN!” Curtis yells.

“Curtis, calm your ass down. You ain’t about to fight Jody.” Nasir scoffs.

Curtis slaps the house phone out of Nasir’s hand, breaking it.

Nasir: Great. Now Prince is gonna be mad at me again and y’all know he loves holding a grudge. And the answer is yes, he still doesn’t know how to fry chicken and yes, he still blames me for it.

Since everyone is under the influence, multiple wild fights start popping off.

Tyrese starts bawling and an uncomfortable Lucy dumps him then leaves the party.

Nasir and Curtis start swinging at each other, they both have a fair fight. Tyrese sucker punches Curtis and Nick drags him away to whoop his ass but gets knocked out by Cryrese elbowing him across his face.

Curtis: It was fun whooping one of my favorite rappers.

Tyrese tries to run away from Fifth and Fifth grabs him by his neck. He whoops the f*** outta Tyrese and Ty pretends to pass out so 50 will stop, Nasir begs for Fifth to continue and 50 does until Tyrese’s nose starts bléeding.

Tyrese: So evil. I hate him and Nas.

Cornell and Marshall are dragged by their ears by LaRon. He makes them headbutt one another and stomps them out with Cameron, Marshall jumps back up and grabs a kitchen knıfe, Nelly grabs one too and tries to stäb them two.

Cameron hands a note to production to read out loud.

Axel (Producer): Goddamn, these n words be wylin’.

Cameron hands another note to Axel to read out loud.

Axel (Producer): Come on, Pencil. Say the word I wrote.

Cameron grins.

Axel: No. Stop.

Durring the midst of some of the cast fighting, nobody realized that Luda and Damian gained back their consciousness.

After 35 minutes, the two enemies are tired of fighting one another so they start sh**ting at one another instead, causing a crazy commotion at the party. In the midst of everybody ducking and Nas trying to confiscate the weapons from the two angered bad boys...Ty calls the cops.

Tyrese: I never claimed to be a bad boy so do not judge me. This shit is scary, I never watched season 1 just the reunion!

This leads to the whole cast being arrested. Nick Cannon is taken to the hospital after his ass whooping from Tyrese.

Tyrese: That rat snitched on me! I hate him. Fuck Nickels Boombox.

Nasir asks the cops if he can talk to the cast before they are driven away, he is given 5 minutes.

“Damian and Marshall, you two started this fight so y’all are the ones who will not be returning to the mansion after your trip to jail.” Nasir states.

Ludacris:

Marshall:

Damian & Earl:

50, Nate Dogg & Red:

“Damian, not gonna lie. I only evicted you because I miss hanging out with you, partying ain’t fun unless you’re there.” Nasir explains.

“Mi understan dat but mi still shocked dat yuh would get rid of mi and not Ludacris too.” Damian responds. (Translation: I understand that but I am still shocked that you would get rid of me and not Ludacris too.)

Cameron hands a note to production to read out loud.

Hilda (Producer): The Dogs are clowns. How you gonna forgive this nigga after he fucked your girl? Damian is a clooooowwwwwn! Oh wait, I forgot that I exposed that he cheated on Kelis with Ciara. That’s probably why him and Nas are cool now. I am so messy, oops.

LaRon: Hold up, why didn’t 50 whoop Damian for fucking Ciara for? Friend or not, you shouldn’t allow shit like that to slide.

“He needs this bullshit ass show more than you. Don’t nobody take his ass serious.” Nasir scoffs in response to Damian.

“True.” Damian sighs.

Ludacris: I swear to God, if the cops weren’t arresting me right now. *starts tapping his feet* I would fuck both Nasir & Damian up.

The Dogs embrace their two departed homeboys in a group hug. The cops do a 1 minute countdown, the bad boys are then forced into the cop cars and are driven away.

Damian: Ludacris, if yuh smart yuh won’t even bodda showing up to de reunion cah mi ah go whoop yuh likkle arse again! As fi “The Rulers” if dem waan attack mi friend dem, dey cyan get it too. Just like Nas, I’m a very positive man until yuh test mi. I hope I was entertaining enough for the time being. Blessings. (Translation: Ludacris, if you’re smart you won’t even bother showing up to the reunion cause I am going to whoop your little ass again! As for “The Rulers” if they want to attack my friends, they can get it too. Just like Nas, I’m a very positive man until you test me.)

Marshall: I didn’t even like being here, anyway. Nas was jealous of Dre last season and got rid of me out of spite. Luda and Nelly had weapons too but only we are getting kicked out?! *screams until he starts crying*

Cornell: Hahahaha. Karma got both 50 and Em good. Now 50 lost his sidekick and Em got kicked out for a petty reason like André & David did. Hahaha. *cries with laughter* We won, Ja. They got their karma.

Joseph: Did we pay Nas to get rid of 50 and X’s best friends so they can feel how us Rulers felt? Fuck yeah! I do not feel bad. They can all suck my dick. *shrugs*

Nasir: I’ll use three words to describe the next three replacements. Ray J’s one...Pretty. Em’s one...Weird. Damian’s one...Dickrider.

Tyrese sings “Locked Up” by Akon & Jadakiss’ homeboy in the holding cell and the whole cast starts jumping him.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐬:

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐭𝐬.

“You think I give a fuck that Cam lost his voice?! I know he got Juelz’s bitch ass to fucking call the cops on us! That’s why we got arrested in the fucking first place!” Curtis yells.

Cameron tries to write a note and Earl rips it up out of anger.

“I would never do some shit like that! You really think Cam would hang with me if I was a snitch, nigga?!” Juelz asks, in response.

“THEN WHO THE FUCK DID IT?!” Nate yells in his face.

A quick clip is shown of Tyrese breaking down in tears as Dwayne yells at him.

Damian’s Replacement: I just got here and even I wanna whoop Cryrese’s ass. You’re 25 years old crying like a little bitch. Fuck this punk ass nigga, cuh.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬.

“I don’t wanna be your friend, bruh. Your beef with Dwayne is too much for me.” D’Angelo responds.

“Why are you all on his nuts for? Not everyone should be afraid of him.” Idris scoffs.

“Boy, I will beef with anybody and I have shaded Dwayne multiple times but we are still friends! So like I said, don’t be friendly with me after beefing my fucking friend, I ain’t no phony like Nelly.” Michael shouts.

A quick clip is shown of Idris swinging on both Dwayne and Michael.

Joseph: Nigga’s got a death wish.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝟏𝟒.𝟏𝟐.𝟐𝟐!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.2K 251 26
๐€ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐š๐ ๐จ๐ฌ, ๐๐ข๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š. ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
70K 877 30
๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’, ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’Ž, ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’๐’™... ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’–๐’“๐’Œ, ๐’…๐’… ๐‘ถ๏ฟฝ...
1.9K 257 21
๐๐๐‚ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐†๐‚๐Ÿ’! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ...
19.1K 767 35
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ. ๐˜ฝ๐™–...