šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø šššš ššØš²š¬ š‚š„š®š›...

By yourockmyworldmike

š€šŸš­šžš« šŸ• š„šØš§š  š²šžššš«š¬, š­š”šž š›ššš š›šØš²š¬ šœš„š®š› š¢š¬ š›šššœš¤ š°š¢š­š” šš š›š«ššš§š š§šžļæ½... More

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš
šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø š‚š€š’š“ šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
šŸ  š‡šŽš”š’š„ š“šŽš”š‘! šŸ 
š„šŸ (šš€š‘š“ šŸ): š‚š”š”š”š”š‘š“šˆš’!
š„šŸ (šš€š‘š“ šŸ): š–š‡š€š“?! š–š‡š€š“?!
š„šŸ: š€šŒ šˆ š€ š‰šŽšŠš„ š“šŽ š˜šŽš”?!
š„šŸ‘: š‚š€š“š„š†šŽš‘šˆš‚š€š‹š‹š˜ šš€š‘šš€š‘šˆš‚!
š„šŸ’: šš„š€šš”š“ š‡š„š€šƒš€** š****!
š„šŸ“: š…šŽšŽšƒ š–š€š‘š’!
š„šŸ•: š‹šŽš‚šŠš„šƒ š”š!
š„šŸ–: š“š‡š„ š“š”šš€š‚ šŽš… š‘&š!
š„šŸ—: š‚š‘š”šˆš’šˆš' šˆš š‚šŽšš„šš‡š€š†š„š!
š„šŸšŸŽ: šš€šƒ š†šˆš‘š‹ šˆšš•š€š’šˆšŽš!
š„šŸšŸ: šˆ š‘š”šˆšš„šƒ š‚š‡š‘šˆš’š“šŒš€š’?!
š„šŸšŸ: š˜šŽš” š…šŽš”š†š‡š“ šŽš•š„š‘ š–š‡š€š“?!
š„šŸšŸ‘: š“š‡šˆš’ šˆš’ š‡šŽš– šˆ šƒšŽ!
š„šŸšŸ’: š“š‡šˆš’ šˆš’ š“š‡š‘šˆš‹š‹š„š‘!
š„šŸšŸ“: š˜'š€š‹š‹ š‘š„šŒš„šŒšš„š‘ š“š‡š€š“?!
ššš‚šŸ ššŽš‹š‹
š„šŸšŸ” (šš€š‘š“ šŸ): š‘š„š”ššˆšŽš
š„šŸšŸ• (šš€š‘š“ šŸ): š‘š„š”ššˆšŽš

š„šŸ”: š‚š€š'š“ š‹š„š“ š“š‡šˆš’ š†šŽ!

74 10 97
By yourockmyworldmike

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞. 𝐃'𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬.

𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧.

He runs into the living room and punches the phone out of 50's hand.

He smirks. "What's good, baby?"

"I'm good, baby." 50 lies.

They both continue fighting one another. He bellyflops 50 and then stands up, brushing himself off. Curtis stands up too, cracking his knuckles.

The Replacement: You think I'm afraid of you, my nigga?

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

"You and Ja Rule are going home for brutally trying to mūrdər 50 and Em." Andre says.

David runs out of the restaurant in tears. An elated Jeffrey dances out of the restaurant.

He joins Dave in a taxi.

"You'll be aight, boy. Trust me." Ja assures him.

"I barely know you to trust you but okay." David sniffs, staring out of the window.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟔:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟏𝐚𝐦

The two replacements are forced into a limo with the castmates.

They are both confused as the security guards take their luggage to put in their new bedrooms for them.

Luca (Producer): Why are you here?

Idrissa: Bitch, you casted me for this show to replaced David!

Luca apologizes.

Idris: Anyway, I am also here for clout.

Luca (Producer): Introducing the pushover of the season. Cam is Eazy and he is Bizzy, Juelz Santana.

LaRon: Haha, very funny. I know I'm the baby of the house but I am not allowing everyone to pick on me. Biz already said the next baby of the season needs to step his foot down, that's what Imma do.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

"The man replacing Ja is a bitch and the man replacing David is a pretty boy like him." Dr. Dre responds.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

Cameron: Sooo Juelz is a bitch and Idris is a pretty boy? Hmm, seems accurate.

"So where we heading, guys?" Idrissa asks.

"Some of our castmates and our previous mentor are in the hospital after some crazy shit that went down last week." Christopher explains.

"Who?" Idris questions.

"DMX, 50, Em and Ray J. Then the mentor is Eric." Christopher replies.

"Let me guess, Eazy and X fought over Foxy again?" Juelz reckons.

"Yep." Damian confirms.

"Since both André and Dave were forced outta here, you're apart of my clique." Cam grins, punching LaRon's arm.

"That did hurt you, Mr. Santana?" Dwayne asks, raising his eyebrow.

"Nah." LaRon lies.

Dwayne: I been waiting for a reason to whoop Cam's ass. Hopefully I can cause some drama between him and LaRon.

"I am sensing that Earl wants to fight Luda again." D'Angelo smirks.

"Angie Stone's victim, please don't start with me because if you keep running that dang old mouth, Imma show you how us Southern niggas get down! Don't try and show out for Juelz Santana's one hit wonder ass and some British actor. I will still stomp you out." Luda threatens, making Mike raise his eyebrow.

"Nigga's popping off on me like I fucked Monica as well." Michael jokes, making his castmates laugh.

"And I don't recall you having this energy for X when we watched that clip of him whooping your ass." Nate recalls.

"I don't recall X having that amount of energy for that dang monkey who whooped his ass last season!" Luda reminds Nate.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

DMX keeps laughing and the monkey he's holding slaps him across the face, shutting him up.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The monkey starts attacking X. Michael, the workers and Trevor help to get the monkey off of poor Earl.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The monkey throws his dung at Will but he dodges it and it lands on the wall. Mike puts a mask on.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"My eye is swollen shut!" Earl shouts.

Trevor slaps an ice pack on his swollen eye (hurting X more) and X chokes him out, Trevor pushes X away and slaps his forehead.

Biggie breaks things up between them.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"I gotta go, dawg. I just took an L from a...monkey. My kids are gonna clown me for this." Earl sighs and runs off.

Earl: NEVER pet abandoned animals. They were abandoned for a reason. But hey...at least some of the dogs were cool. One of them barked at me like this *barks* Shit was cute. BYE!

Hilda (Producer): Did you have to bark, sir?

Earl: Yes. *grins*

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

"Why would you remind us of that? That monkey is as iconic as that rat." Cornell cackles.

"Look ain't no rodent or carnivore finna punk me, that's all I know." Red scoffs.

"But you-" Red stomps on Nate's foot.

Cornell: Monkeys are...carnivores?!

"Why do y'all act like Nate is your Pops by the way?" Cameron asks.

"He said he knows how to end a beef permanently so X and I thought that meant he was tryna be a father figure to us. He loves taking on that role." Red explains, confusing his castmates.

The Bad Boys:

"No offense, Red but you're slow as fuck and you got beady ass eyes." Michael randomly responds.

"And you need to just let my hairstylist do your hair too. Shit's getting outta control now." Luda adds.

"I'm wearing a wig today and Meth invited himself here, Nate gave him our address for some reason." Red shrugs.

"Liar." Damian mumbles.

The bad boys are finally at their destination.

A bunch of random fans swarm around the bad boys, a lot of them are calling Joseph "Big Pun" or "Pun's best friend".

Joseph:

Joseph: Pun and I look nothing alike. Y'all hoes are crazy.

Luca (Producer): Y'all could pass for brothers.

Fat Joe: Bullshit.

𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟑𝐚𝐦

DMX, Eazy, 50, Em & Ray J:

Earl wakes up to Idris asking if he's okay.

Earl punches him across the face, shocking Idrissa. "Why the fuck are you asking me that, nigga? I don't know you from nowhere! When has a minor sțab wound ever hurt anyone?! A little stáb wound only harms bitch niggas like DJ Yella!"

"Yikes, Yella don't even bother nobody." Michael mumbles.

Idrissa places his hand on Earl's shoulder and leans near his ear.

"Listen, Earl Grey Tea. I don't know what the fuck Dave & Ja let you get away with but just know when you're released from this hospital, I am going to fuck you up, horribly. You understand me?" Idris whispers, in a threatning manner.

Earl cackles. "Jump off a cliff."

Idrissa is held back by the security guards.

William is now terrified of Dwayne after the Dwayne special that was served to him at the restaurant last week. "Do not come near me, you dragged me like a rag doll, hit me with a mixture of a Layzie and Busta special because I threw roses with thorns in it at you?! I am lucky to still be alive. You...You...TYRANT!"

"Them thorns hurt, Ray J. I am not sorry." Dwayne shrugs.

"I think you should apologize, Dwayne." Idris chimes in.

Dwayne:

The Bad Boys:

Former bad boy and last week's mentor, Eric sits up in his hospital bed. "Dwayne, calm your ass down. Do not react."

"Eazy, mind your season 1 business and don't make me come over there for you, first." Dwayne threatens.

"Nigga, please. I'll fight anybody, I just don't give a fuck." Eazy scoffs.

"BULLSHIT! NONE OF YOU FUCKING GANGBANGERS AIN'T SHIT WITHOUT YOUR WEAPONS! BAD BUILT ASS BITCH, WANNA BORROW SOME OF MY WEIGHTS?!" Dwayne shouts.

"Come closer and say that to me." Eric tests, smirking.

"FUCK YOU, EAZY!" Dwayne yells back.

The bad boys all raise their eyebrows at an infuriated Dwayne.

Dwayne: I am thinking smart. This man is a whole gang member and has an endless amount of goons, would it really be wise to fight him? If y'all want me to fight him so bad, you throw the first hit and see what happens to you.

Hiroshi (Producer): Damn, Rocky Rock. The viewers didn't even do shit. This is your problem.

Cornell: So you can whoop Tyrese & Ray J with ease but not Idris or Eazy? Come on, Dwayne!

Reginald: Looking at you, differencely, The Rock.

Cameron elbows Curtis in his eye.

"You thought getting rid of Ja was gonna make things better for you in the mansion? SURPRISE, BITCH! JUELZ IS HIS REPLACEMENT!" Cam yells in his face.

"Don't antagonize the ailing man, he's dýing in the hospital, I hope." Juelz jokes, laughing his ass off.

"What's gonna be funny is when I mūrder yo Mama." Em provokes.

Juelz swings on him and Luda holds him back. Cam spits on Curtis and gets arrested, Curtis begs for the cops to let him go and surprisingly they do.

Cameron: Finally Curtis has some courtesy.

Curtis: I did that to piss y'all off. Your welcome and thank you. *cackles*

Idris kicks the back of Dwayne's head. Once he turns around, Idris uppercuts him. The angered Blasian picks Idris up then body slams the sexy African down to the ground.

The Bad Boys:

An infuriated Dwayne sadly gets all of the bad boys kicked out of the hospital. Marshall and Curtis are just happy that their plan of replacing their enemies worked, they both high five one another.

Curtis: We asked Dre to get rid of Ja and Dave because they both "bullied" us. Dre's dumbass fell for our lies and got rid of their stupid asses. Dave's mark ass was boo hooing the whole way home according to Redman. *cackles* GOOD! BITCH! KARMA!

Marshall: Revenge is sweet.

Curtis, Earl, Eric, Marshall & William are finally discharged from the hospital.

Eric is forced into a taxi and driven away, abruptly before he tries to fight Earl again.

Eric: Imma see your ass again, nigga. Don't be acting cocky because Foxy admitted my daughters like your music, I nearly disowned them because of that shit. Don't play with me!

Amelia (Producer): Damn even your kids are bullied by you. Seek help.

Eric: Seek help for that cold sore. I told you what would happen if you messed with Busta again, didn't I? Was ruining your life like that worth it, huh Lucy?

Amelia: For the last time, my name is-

Eric: Areola, got it. Bye, y'all!

A brave Idrissa hits Dwayne with a roundhouse kick but it doesn't hurt the angered Samoan at all. Dwayne glares at Idris then tackles him to the ground, Idris hits him in the back with his fists.

The security guards hold them both back from one another.

"Come on! Let's try and be peaceful!" Damian whines.

"Focus on your bitch praying to God with your best friend half náked!" Luda shouts.

Damian chokes him, Luda punches his dreads and obviously the hits aren't hurting Damian at all. He lets go of Luda and waits for him to catch his breath.

Luda hits Damian with a run up kick to the stomach, making Jr. Gong gasp. Curtis swipes his legs underneath Luda's feet, sending Luda falling down to the ground flat on his face.

The security guards break everything up.

Cameron backflips and falls down on top of Curtis. Nate grabs Tyrese and flings him at Cameron, knocking Cam off of Fifth. Fifth and Em then jump Cam, Juelz throws some air punches, pissing Cornell off.

Nelly whoops LaRon's ass for not defending Cameron.

"Nah, you a bitch for that! You only defended Ja when you knew his time was up so you ain't got no right to be mad at Juelz for not doing the same for Cam, hypocrite!" Red rages.

"I can't lie, he got you with that one." Joseph mumbles.

"No the fuck, he did not! I always had Ja's back, y'all saw us have a little petty fight and thought that meant we were on bad terms! Fuck you!" Nelly shouts at Red.

Red and Juelz start jumping Cornell.

William (Ray J): I am loving this shit. Now I wanna start some shit.

"D'Angelo, I am still mad that you wanted to take Halle away from me." Ray randomly says.

D'Angelo sighs heavily and facepalms.

"Correction, nigga. I DID take her fine ass away from you and by the way, Em already spilled the beans that you paid him to scare Halle away like that a few weeks ago. Bitchass nigga." D'Angelo reveals.

Marshall: Wow, D'Angelo! You just had to blab.

"Why would you tell 'im dat fah?" Damian yells at him. (Translation: Why would you tell him that for?)

"The better question is why the fuck are you still mad that D'Angelo had Halle first? Let it go, I am sure your girl is gonna be mad that you are cheating on her." Cameron says, instigating.

"Kim is a thot so she won't mind if I cheat!" Ray J yells.

The Dogs start jumping D'Angelo. Cameron and Joseph try to break things up, Cornell and Juelz pressure an unbothered Dwayne to try and stop them.

The security guards pull the angry clique away from an infuriated Michael.

"Somehow, someway. We're fighting one on one." D'Angelo warns them.

"Nigga, shutcho lying ass up!" 50 cackles.

Michael: You really think I'm playing? *snickers* Cool. Your little bullshit ass clique ain't nothing to me.

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟓:𝟏𝟒𝐩𝐦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 & 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭:

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐧 "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧" 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬.
𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

Marlon: I am going to be messy and instigate some drama. Pac and E told me to do this because the bad boys pissed em off when they came here. Y'all know I go hard for my friends, so Imma do it.

Shawn: Marly Mar asked me to join him so I can whoop the security guards if they try to break things up. I don't really wanna do this but shit I got paid 10K like Marlon to be here.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬:
𝐎'𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐚 "𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐞" 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐫.
𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 "𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧", 𝐉𝐫.

O'Shea: I regret whooping Em like that. Hope he forgives me.

Clifford: If Red & X fight in front of me, I'm hiding in a corner because I won't know whose side to take. *sighs*

"I really don't understand why two of our previous mentors are here." Cam says.

"Why are you even worried about us being here?" Cube quizzes.

"O'Shaaaaame! O'ShaAaaAaAaAame! O'ShaaAaaAAame! Don't question me, O'Shame!" Cameron yells.

"Nigga's like a camel. He'll spit on you." 50 mutters under his breath.

"Always talking shit about people but do them hands back up what you said?" Joseph questions.

"Yes, they do! I whooped your ass but you been running around acting like you won that shit and you didn't. I am actually about that life, you ain't on nothing." 50 retorts.

Joseph elbows Fifth in his face, 50 grabs a coffee table and knocks Joe out with it. Cornell hesitantly kicks Curtis in the nuts, Em runs up on Nelly and starts mollywhopping poor Cornell.

Tyrese: You're a loser, Cereal. You really allowed Em to whoop you? How humiliating. This prove that both him and The Rock are on steroids.

D'Angelo grabs 50 and kicks him up, Cameron joins in and sucker punches Fifth.

Idris: Bloody hell! It seems like Cam really hates 50.

Marlon, Shawn, Dwayne and O'Shea break everybody up. Joseph gains back his consciousness, 10 security guards hold him back.

"Okay, okay, okay. So what is going on? I get why Joe and 50 fought but D'Angelo, Cam & Em, why the fuck did y'all jump in?" Marlon questions.

"I love 50's music but I also love pissing him off." Cameron responds.

Curtis: So is he a hater or a super fan? Imma let y'all decide.

"Kiss my ass." Marshall scoffs, in response to Marlon.

"I was gonna flash my ass to piss you off but I don't wanna piss everybody else off in the process so I won't do it." Marlon sighs, kissing his teeth.

"I got more cake than you, anyway." Em retorts.

Everybody:

"PAUSE!" Em responds, quickly.

"Nah, I see why you hang with Dre. I'm looking at Curtis funny too." Cameron points out.

Curtis pouts, weirding Cam out even more.

Cameron: So Dre bended these niggas over before he signed em? *gags* Not surprised.

"Anyway, The Dogs jumped me so I'm just getting revenge. I got 50 but I have not got Red, Em, X, Damian or Nate yet." D'Angelo responds.

"As the mentor, I want all of y'all to take your seats and let the drama begin. If any of you refuse to do what I say, you're getting evicted. I am petty as fuck and I'll send any of you niggas home over dumb shit also known as the André & David treatment." Marlon warns.

All of the bad boys take their seats, Cube & Meth take their seats too.

"D'Angelo, stand up real quick. You're getting ready to fight now." Shawn demands.

A happy Michael stands up, glaring at his castmates.

D'Angelo:

"Nate and Red can use their guests as backups for this fight. As for Damian, Em and X, y'all are gonna fight D'Angelo one on one. D'Angelo, who is your first opponent?" Marlon asks.

"Naaaate and The Natural Born Killa." D'Angelo answers.

Nathaniel & O'Shea:

Ice Cube: Imma just let Nate fight him on his own, first. If he loses then I'll jump in.

Nate swipes his legs underneath D'Angelo's feet, making him fall down to the floor. Nathaniel tackles Michael to the floor, grabs his durag and bangs D'Angelo's against the ground, multiple times. Mike grabs Nate by the throat and headbutts him, making the both of them dizzy.

Nate then elbows a faint Mike in the nose, making it bleed. O'Shea pulls Nate away from an angered D'Angelo.

𝟑 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

Tyrese: This nigga passed out for an hour or two but he finally woke up after Em put his shoe near his nose.

"You got your ass whooped, D'Angelo." Shawn W laughs.

"Whatever, I don't wanna fight Cube. Just send X to me." Michael responds, wiping his nose with some tissue.

DMX: Woah, D'Angelo. You really wanna start with me after seeing how I fucked Ludacris up a few weeks back? Cool.

X jumps out of his seat and kicks D'Angelo in his nose. D'Angelo stands up and kicks X down to the ground, he stomps on X's hands and kicks him in the face. The security guards hold X's clique back.

Earl stands up and throws punches at D'Angelo but keeps missing each time.

Luda:

X tries to swing on Christopher and Dwayne holds Earl back from him.

D'Angelo grabs Red by his arm and starts whooping his ass. Red pulls at Meth's leg and Meth finally decides to help him, he pounces on Michael's back, punching him in the back of his head.

Red finally gets out of Mike's grip and starts jumping him with Meth. D'Angelo holds his own, punching back at them. The security guards drag them away from Michael.

"If you're smart. You'll just give up and not even bother fighting Damian and Em." 50 warns.

"Do you wanna go home, nigga?" Marlon quizzes.

"Do you want Dre to blackball you?" 50 counteracts.

"You said that like his ass has as much power as Puffy. Please." Marlon cackles, shutting him down.

Cornell: He did not lie. Puff is worth 300 million dollars while Dre is only worth 40 million dollars. *cackles*

"Anyway, I can go up against Em. He's weak and he was jealous and scared as fuck of David. Let's talk about it." A smug Michael states.

"I was not jealous of shit. You're really trying to piss me off." Marshall scoffs.

"Cam can vouch for me, Em." D'Angelo responds, looking at an uncomfortable Cam'ron.

Cameron sighs. "Oh God. Look, Imma be real right now and admit that David did tell me and a few others that you were afraid and jealous of him."

Marshall: This is the first time I'm hearing about this. Now...I am mad!

Marshmallow starts screaming and throws punches at D'Angelo. D'Angelo pushes him onto the floor and stomps him out, Damian wraps his dreads around Mike's neck and chokes him out with them.

The Bad Boys:

D'Angelo unties Damian's dreads from his neck and as soon as he turns around, he is met with a headbutt from Jr. Gong. They tackle each other to the ground, throwing lethal punches at one another.

The security guards drag Michael, Damian and Marshall from one another. The bad boys, mentor and special guests all go into the kitchen to have their dinner.

Dwayne: Well, this was all pointless. The Dogs and D'Angelo are average fighters. Marlon, your attempt to be a fun mentor by doing this shit failed. BIG TIME!

Tyrese starts singing while he has very hot food in his mouth, sounding a hot mess. Only Em and Cam are entertained by this.

"Bro, are you singing because the food is too hot?! I love this guy." Em wheezes with laughter.

"HAH YA GANNA AC LIE DAT!." Tyrese muffles.

"Talking like that Latin bitch I messed with last night." Earl mumbles.

Nate: NIGGA! If you don't shut yo dumbass up.

Nelly: Look y'all, Tyrese can sing but his voice is annoying me right now. He needs to shut the fuck up!

Marlon throws a drink at Ty.

"React, Ty Ty! The fuck you acting like my opp for?" He asks.

"I- I'm not." Tyrese sniffles.

Dwayne nudges him. "Stand your ground, Tyrese."

"Yeah, Ty Ty! You ain't Will, right?" Marlon quizzes.

O'Shea and Meth smirk.

Clifford: Not this. *cackles*

Tyrese starts bawling, huffing and puffing.

Tyrese: I am getting angry. Like really angry.

Marlon and Shawn excuse themselves from the table. When they return, they both have jumbo Dumbo teddy bears with a photo of Will crying on Dumbo's hat.

Marshall: *sarcastic tone* Ha, funny.

LaRon: BOOO! CRIIIINGE!

"We got you a present, Willrese." Shawn W coos, flicking the teddy's right ear.

Tyrese walks backwards until his back is against the kitchen wall.

Ty:

Shawn W and Marlon start hitting Tyrese with the teddy bears, making Ty sob even more.

"Welp, this is trash TV. End the episode!" 50 snaps.

Cube and Meth rush to leave, grabbing containers of their food to go home with. They refuse to do an exit confessional, they invite the bad boys to join them to the club. Curtis and Dwayne ask if Idris and Michael can stay back, Clifford and O'Shea says yes.

Idris: Cunts.

Michael: Bitter ass niggas.

Shawn W: Today was a good day.

Marlon: I would say that D'Angelo is an average fighter like Elgin. Damian and Nate got hands. Anyway, I was the best mentor of the season. Bye.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐬:

𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬? 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞?

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝟎𝟕.𝟏𝟐.𝟐𝟐!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 186 21
šŸšŸŽ š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ š°š”šØ ššš«šž šžš¢š­š”šžš« š¬š¢š¬š­šžš«š¬ šØš« šš š š¢š«š„ š š«šØš®š© š­ššš¤šž ššžš° šƒšžš„š”š¢, šˆš§šš¢šš! š–š¢š„š„ š­š”šžļæ½...
337K 10.5K 73
"ššØš° šˆ š¦ššššž š¢š­ ššš°š¤š°ššš«š š–š”š² šš¢š š²šØš® š„šžš­ š¦šž ššØ š¢š­?" šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” šš š¬š¢š§š šžš« šŸš«šØš¦ š­š”šž š›š«šØš§š± šŸššļæ½...
19K 767 35
š™Žš™©š™–š™£ š™šš™£š™™š™Ø š™Ŗš™„ š™—š™§š™šš™–š™ š™žš™£š™œ š˜½š™žš™”š™”š™Ø š™š™šš™–š™§š™©, š™—š™Ŗš™© š™›š™¤š™§ š™Øš™¤š™¢š™š š™§š™šš™–š™Øš™¤š™£ š˜½š™žš™”š™” š™˜š™–š™£'š™© š™œš™šš™© š™¤š™«š™šš™§ š™Žš™©š™–š™£. š˜½š™–...
1.9K 257 21
ššš‚ š¢š¬ š›šššœš¤ š°š¢š­š” š­š”šžš¢š« šÆšžš«š¬š¢šØš§ šØšŸ šš†š‚šŸ’! šŸšŸ’ š§šØš¬š­ššš„š š¢šœ šœš”š¢š„š š¬š­ššš«š¬ š°š”šØ ššš«šž š§šØš° ššš„š„ š š«...