Harry Styles Imagines

By stylesolgy

- Range of angsty imagines - A couple fluff imagines - No smut - No personal imagines - Requests are taken More

-𝘌𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯-
-𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘴-
-𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴-
-𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦-
-𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨-
-𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳-
-𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘦-
-𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵-
-𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱-
-𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦-
-𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺-
-𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘱-
-𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴-
-𝘙𝘢𝘱𝘦-
-𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥-
-𝘊𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨-
-𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳-
-𝘈𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨-
-𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺-
-𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴-
-𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮?-
-𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶-
-𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭-
-𝘐𝘤𝘦-
-𝘌𝘹 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥-
-𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘤-
-𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥-
-𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭-
-𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘱-
-𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬-
-𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴-
-𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥-
-𝘎𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺-
-𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘵.2-
-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵-
-𝘚𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘶𝘱-
-𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰-
-𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵-
-𝘙𝘦𝘥-
-𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦-
-𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦-
-𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺-
-𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘢-
-𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘱-
-𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘺'𝘴-
-𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴-
-𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶-
-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦-
-𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭-
-𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦-
-𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦-
-𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴-
-𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩-
-𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘨-
-𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳-
-𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘵.2-
-𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘵.3-
-𝘉𝘦𝘵-
-𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴-
-𝘗𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦-
-𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦-
-𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩-
-𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬-
-𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘴-
-𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴-
-𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘥-
-𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴-
-𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺-
-𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨-
Updates..
-𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘴-

-𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵-

1.7K 13 0
By stylesolgy

Preview: Harry and you have been dating for about 2 months now and still haven't told anyone, not even your closest friends and family

_______________

"Oh my god Y/N stop looking at your phone, we're here to have fun!" Emma exclaimed, snatching my phone and shoving it in my purse. Harry was just messaging me to check if I was alright so I had to reply, and as soon I sent it Emma took my phone away "Sorry, come on let's dance!" I squealed, leading her onto the dance floor and swaying our hips.

After an hour of dancing we got a bit tired and went over to the bar for a drink, I had a martini while Emma had coke and vodka. I sipped on my drink "So, I know I'm married but do you think you could pick anyone up here?" Emma wondered, looking around at people. "Emma I can't, if paparazzi see anything I'll be cancelled, plus I don't want somebody to just use me for my fame" I exclaimed, not telling her about Harry. "Well then meet somebody famous for crying out loud, you broke up with Tom Holland but luckily it was on good terms, you broke up with Toby Regbo who was nice but just wasn't the one and you broke up with Shawn Mendes but it just didn't work out, I'm sure you can meet somebody else!" She cried, putting a drink down. "I know and I will one day, it's just a matter of time" I lied, shrugging my shoulders. She rolled her eyes playfully "Keep dreaming girl, if I'm the one who has to drag you out to clubs then you should keep your hopes high!" She joked.

Long story short, Emma and I got absolutely wasted and the next morning I woke up shattered with a terrible hangover to banging on the front door. I groaned and put my slippers on, still half asleep and wondered downstairs, fumbling with the keys as I unlocked the front door.

"Finally, took you long enough" Harry said, chuckling at my state then following me inside. "Haha" I commented as he locked the door behind him and followed me upstairs. My house was still dark so I just flicked my slippers off and layer back down in bed, curling up in the sheets. "I'm gonna get you some aspirin, okay? You look like you got wasted last night" Harry told me, pecking my cheek then opening the curtains and wondering downstairs. I whined and pulled the duvet over my face, shutting my eyes at the bright light and my terrible headache.

Harry came back into the room with a glass of water a tablet "Here baby, take this" he stated softly, pulling the duvet from my face and sitting me up so I could take the pill. Once I took it I collapsed back on the bed, yawning and shutting my eyes once again "What about it we had a day in bed beautiful?" Harry suggested, perching on the edge of the bed and running his hands through my hair. "Mmmm, can we shower first?" I yawned, blinking a couple times. "Of course we can, come on" he replied, helping me out of bed to the bathroom.

After we had showered together I layed in bed in his shirt and he layed down in his boxers, under the covers and snuggling up to me. I was wrapped up in his arms, my head on his chest and his hands resting on my back. "I love you" I whispered, tracing patterns onto his chest. Harry's eyes widened, three words we've never said before "You do?" He mumbled in shock causing me to nod my head. "Well I love you too, and I'm so in love with you" he murmured, kissing my forehead. "And I'm so in love with you and everything about you" I replied, looking up at him. He planted gentle kiss on my lips before my phone suddenly started buzzing causing us to jump.

"Jesus way to ruin a moment" Harry whined, rubbing the back of his head as he banged it against the headboard. I sighed and reached for my phone, answering and putting it up to my ear "Hello?" I said. "Hey Y/N, how you feeling?" Emma asked "Like shit, what about you?" I replied "Same girl, I'm driving over so we can spend the day on the couch watching movies, I brought snacks, I'll be there in 5" she told me. My eyes widened "Right, see you in 5, bye" I stated before hanging up.

"Harry you need to leave now. Emma's getting here in 5 minutes!" I exclaimed, pulling his shirt of me and throwing it to him. Harry groaned and got out of the bed, pulling his jeans on and throwing his shirt over his head. I quickly changed into a hoodie and some shorts before spraying myself with some perfume "Why does she have to come over" he complained as I lead him downstairs to the front door. "Because she can come over whenever she wants because I can go over to hers whenever I want" I explained, standing by the front door with a pout on my face. He sighed and kissed me passionately, resting his hands on my back "I love you so much" he mumbled into my lips. "I love you more baby" I replied, deepening the kiss. After about a minute of making out I forced him to leave and Emma arrived about 2 minutes later.

We sat on the sofa, eating junk food and watching tv, well she was, I was blushing at my phone and texting Harry. "Y/N are you even watching the movie?" She asked dramatically, pausing it. "Um yeah" I said, glancing up at her then back at my phone. I smiled at a message Harry sent me "You lier, let me see!" She accused, scrambling over to my side. I shut WhatsApp and quickly opened instagram, scrolling through comments "Just people saying nice things!" I exclaimed, turning off my phone. "Sure" she mumbled then unpaused the movie.

"Harry will you focus, this album need to be released next week!" Liam snapped at Harry as he stared down at his phone. "Sure I know" Harry murmured, blushing at his phone and sending another message. "Who are you even texting?" Zayn asked, peering over his shoulder. Harry shoved his phone into his pocket "Nobody, just carry on" he replied quickly, nodding towards Liam. "Show us your phone then" Niall said, crossing his arms. "No, just carry on, that's an invasion of privacy" he frowned, glaring at him. "Fine Pinocchio" Louis teased, sticking his tongue out. Harry rolled his eyes and looked at the whiteboard as the boys exchanged glances.

As soon as Emma left I rang Harry when she pulled out the driveway.

Harry's phone started ringing in the middle of Liam speaking so he checked who was calling 'My Angel xx' it read on the caller id. "Sorry I've got to take this" Harry apologised, getting up with a grin and rushing outside the studio.

"Hey baby" Harry said when he answered. "Hey love, Emma's left, do you want to come over later?" I asked "Later? I'm coming over right now, I'll be there in ten, love you, bye" he instantly replied. "Okay, see you soon love, love you" I answered then hung up, smiling to myself.

Then Harry rushed into the studio "I'm going now, see you later guys" he told them, grabbing his car keys. "What? No Harry we are busy right now, you can't just leave and let us do everything!" Liam objected, standing up. "I'm sorry it's really important, but I'll come in tomorrow afternoon" he apologised, heading towards the door. "You better or you're done!" Liam yelled as Harry left.

There was a knock at my door and I got up and saw Harry there with his overnight bag "Baby, I missed you" Harry complained, throwing the bag on the floor and hugging me. I hugged him back, kissing his cheek "You were gone for a few hours" I raised an eyebrow "A few hours too long" he whined, placing a peck on my lips then skipping into the kitchen. "You hungry?" I asked, following him in. "Too right, what is edible in your house?" He asked, opening the fridge. "Well, I have a frozen pizza in freezer, I can heat it up and you could have that?" I suggested, kneeling down by the freezer and looking through the drawers. "Perfect, but what about you?" Harry checked as I shut everything and took the pizza out the packaging. "Emma and I have been watching movies and snacking all day, trust me, I'm not hungry" I replied and turned the oven on. "Okay then, if you say so" he said, and took the pizza for me and put it in the oven.

The next morning Harry and I were fast asleep, baring in mind it was around 10am, our legs tangled together and his head on my chest, bodies touching and keeping each other warm. Harry began to stir in his sleep and he yawned, looking up at me then shut his eyes again.

The boys knocked rapidly on Emma's door, waiting impatiently may I add. She eventually came and answered the door "Why is One Direction at my door at 10am on a Sunday morning?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow, wearing her silk dressing gown. "Can we speak to you, about Harry and Y/N?" Zayn asked awkwardly, avoiding eye contact. "Now? Urgh fine, you want tea, I just boiled the kettle?" She groaned, letting them in and shutting the door before leading them into the kitchen.

"We're good thanks" Liam said, sitting on a stool. "Sweet place" Louis complimented, looking around curiously "Louis don't be creepy, I'm sure we'll come here another time on different terms!" Liam hissed, ushering him to come back to them. "What terms?" Emma wondered, taking a sip of tea. "We think that Harry and Y/N are dating, now this may seem strange, but has been acting weird for months, constantly on his phone, missing meetings, leaving early, turning up late, blushing at his phone, and I swear I saw Y/Ns name on one of his notifications while he went to the loo, what's she been acting like?" Niall explained, putting it straight out there. "Okay, well, she has been acting different for months, she doesn't make any male contact at clubs anymore, not like she was allowed to anyway, she is always on her phone, smiling, biting her lip, blushing, trying to get me out of the house as son as she can, not paying attention- oh my god they're so dating! Stay here, I'm going to go change, I'll be 10 minutes, don't take anything!" She squealed then ran upstairs. Louis checked she was gone then looked around in a few draws, slipping something into his pocket "LOUIS!" They all yelled causing him to drop it and make it clatter all over the floor.

Harry was currently in the bathroom, showering as we decided to stay in bed all day together and I was making some tea until the doorbell ring. It was probably my Amazon delivery that was meant to come today so I went and answered in my dressing gown to instead, publishing one direction and Emma standing there.

"Hi..?" I said confused, smiling awkwardly. Hey they all said and just kept looking further into my house "Sorry, did I make plans today?" I checked, looking at Emma. "Nope" Niall answered, popping the p "Just thought we'd come around for some karaoke" Emma shrugged, pushing past me and jumping onto the couch.

The boys followed and sat down around the living room where there was two empty glasses so I shut the door and quickly took the mugs into the kitchen and came back.

Just then the bathroom door opened.

Shit.

Please don't walk out.
Please don't walk out-

"Hey darling you seen my robe anywhere? Thought I brought it over last time I came round" Harry asked, wondering out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and wet hair dripping down his back.

His eyes widened when he saw the boys and Emma sat on the couch "O-Oh hey guys, h-hey Em" he stuttered, his grip tightening on the towel around his waist.

Emma glanced at me and gave me a busted look. Harry and I exchanged glances "Surprise?" We said at the same time.

"Shut up, mate go get some clothes on, you guys have a lot to own up to" Liam told him sternly, glaring at Harry who was half naked. Harry went bright red and tripped over his own feet while rushing upstairs "Since when?!" Emma yelled, jumping onto her feet and standing in front of me. "Since 2 months ago, but he's perfect Em" I said, my frown turning into a smile. We both screamed and jumped up and down, holding each others hands then hugging each other. "2 MONTHS?!" Zayn shouted in shock causing Emma and I to separate.

"Yeah now get a hold of yourself" Harry stated, walking downstairs in joggers and a t-shirt. "Me? Get a hold of myself?!" Zayn exclaimed, pointing at his chest. Harry rolled his eyes and came over to me, hugging me from behind and kissing my neck "Ewww, not now" Niall gagged, squeezing his eyes shut. "They're so cute" Emma awed, admiring from the armchair "Cute, that's disgusting?" Louis said dramatically, covering his eyes. "Unbelievable.." Liam sighed as Harry left a wet, slobbery kiss on my cheek to wind them up.

"EWWW!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 26 11
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
7.2K 92 58
Harry and Bo
7.9K 353 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...