They Don't Know about Us

Autorstwa riniobsessed

Rini One-shots. Maybe some Jolivia and Portwell Więcej

Letters
Mission Rini <3
Mission Rini <3 (2)
The Talk
The Double Date
A hatred behind love
Panic Attack
Miss you
3 Weeks?!?!
Wedding Bells (1)❤🔔
Wedding Bells (2) ❤🔔
Wedding Bells (3)❤🔔
Pain
People (not Hsmtmts)
The Incident
I am not going anywhere Angel
Breakups and Makeups
The Meeting
Awkward Moments
Illusions
Please Don't Kill Me
My therapist would kill me
The Couple
I want...
A Hatred Behind Love (Part 2)
Thanksgiving
THANK YOU
I-
I Love You Angel
Is It Too Much To Ask?
Roommates Part One
The Story Of Us
My Life Would Never Be The Same
Complicated
The Assignment
- love you.
Lime And Soda (1)
Lime And Soda (2)
Lime And Soda (3)
Angels On Earth
Love / Loved
💞✨Enchanted✨💞
Happier
SEASON 4
Rules For Life
Rules For Life (2)
In Between
IMPORTANT !

Look Up

219 6 77
Autorstwa riniobsessed

Nini likes Ricky. Like really likes him. The better word to use is loves. Yeah she loves him but hasn't told him. They met about one year ago. When he moved with his dad and stepmom from Chicago.

She was writing a new song about him. Suddenly she gets a text and looks it is from the boy in question

She loves his profile picture of the sunset they watched together.

I wonder what he wrote. She thinks to herself.

Of course she was going.

Even if it was a short conversation. It me at the world to her. Cause at least it was a conversation.

It is now he next day and she gets a text again from Him. Also just a simple hey. She quickly replies.

Confused she looks up and there in all his glory is the boy who just told her to look up. He is wearing his favorite hoodie and jeans with a smirk on his face.

She gets up leaving her phone on the bench and sprints to him. Nini jumps in his wide open arms and wraps her legs around his hips.

"What are you doing here?" she asks him. "I told you I missed you."he replied." I missed you too. "she mumbles into his chest.

"I also need your advice on something." he says. She pulls away but is still in his arms. "Which would be what?" she asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I am in love with this girl and I don't know how to tell her." he says with a dreamy look in his eye and a goofy smile on his face.

The second Nini hears that she drops down to the floor and goes to sit back on the bench. Trying not to cry.

This confuses Ricky and he goes over to her and sits down on the bench aswell. "Well why don't you tell me why you are in love with her?" Nini says.

"Where do I begin. For one she is so beautiful. Gorgeously stunning in every way possible.

She takes my breathe away whenever I see her. Her smile can light up an entire town. Her eyes sparkle when I look into them. Gosh they are so beautiful.

I can get lost in them for hours. Then she has a voice that every time she opens her mouth it is like an angel is blessing me with their voice.

Then she is so kind and caring to everyone she comes across. She gentle nature being so welcoming and calming.

Then the way she dances at youth , it is like she doesn't care who is watching and is in her own world.

Everybody wants to know her and I understand why. Gosh she is just incredible. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. "he says with a dreamy smile and gazed eyes.

"It sounds like you really love her." Nini says well more like chokes out. He nods his head. "I do. Gosh she means everything to me and I want to wake up to her gorgeous face every morning and it be the last thing I see before I go to sleep."he says sounding so sure of his feelings.

"Well I am happy for you." she says even tho deep down she feels crushed. "Thank you. Now how do I tell her?"he asks.

"I think you should tell her what you just told me and that should be good because she would be crazy not to feel the same." she says quickly gathering her phone.

"I have to go. Um good luck, I hope she feels the same." she says quickly before getting up.

"Nini?" he calls. She didn't stop and just kept walking. "Nini!" he tries again but still no difference.

"Babygirl?!?" he tries and she freezes in her tracks. He tries to hide his smirk but he can't. "You told me to tell the girl how I feel. I can't do that." he says.

"Why?" she asks. "Because she is walking away from me right now so it is kind of difficult to tell her." he says.

She turns around so fast that her neck will probably hurt in the morning but she doenst care. "What?" she asks.

"Your the girl I was talking about. I am in love with you." he says. "Really?" she asks with a new set of tears in her eyes but these are haply ones.

"Yes really. I am so in love with you it is insane." he says. She runs to him like she did earlier and jumps in his arms again.

"I am so in love with you too." she says and a big smile graces his face matching the one on hers. "Will you be my girlfriend? My forever?" he asks.

"Yes. I will be. Will you be my Forever?" she answers. "Absolutely." he says. "Can I kiss you babygirl?"he asks.

"You don't have to ask ask. But yes you can." she answers and he wastes no time and crashes their lips together.

Fireworks errupt in the kiss and they are both so happy they het to feel this feeling with each other forever.

Hi

I hope you enjoyed it.

The texting was something stupid I did. It was a "conversation" with me and my crush (not really). But yeah.

Take care of yourself and eat well and stay safe. Drink lots of water and sleep enough. You are all incredible and too good for this world

Love you all

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

65.2K 1.3K 62
Just some oneshots about Hsmtmts #2 liv 23/8/21 #3 wildcats 31/8/21 #6 nina 31/8/21
84.1K 1.4K 101
Oneshots of our Favourite Disaster Bi and his Boyfriend<3