Brawler to Enforcer

By goldpaw0821

Vi had always been a fighter. Since she was little on the mean streets of lower Piltover she learned the hard... More

Anouncement
Chapter 1: Zaun and piltover
Chapter 2: mission- Find the brawler
Chapter 3: living Nightmare
Chapter 4: free? But for a price
Chapter 5: getting Information
Chapter 6: Finished the job? FREEDOM
Announcemne
Chapter 7: Silcos out.
Chapter 8: Hospital visit
Part 9: Revovery and planning
Im dying lol
And im a idiot...
Chapter 10: Its a trap!
Chapter 11: Silcos plan
Chapter 12- escape plan
Okayyyy
Chapter 13: No cure
Chapter 14- stable yet deadly
Chapter 15- we have a cure!
Chapter 16- On the mend
Chapter 17- Healing and Job offer
Announcements
Chapter 18: Reason why
Chapter 19- trainee
Chapter 20- Corrections to the Stillwater System
Announcements
21: Prison break in the middle of the night
22. Sound the Alarms
23. Near death
Yes another announcement
24. Silco must pay
25. Worse fo wear
25. Slow recovery
26.
27: Vi always bounces back
NOTHER CAITVI STORY UP YALL
Announcements
28. Setting a Trap
29- full plan
30. plan in motion
ANNOUCMENTS
31. Confessed Feelings
32. New threat coming from the shadows
33. Attack in the Night
34.
35. Down Bad
Quick Question yall
Chapter 37- Urgot
38. Awaken
39-
Announcements
Not a chapter unfortunately
40- finally rest they need
Conclusion
End notes!

36. Missing In Action

183 14 2
By goldpaw0821

(Okay I know this won't make any sense but there is a time skip of about 2 weeks after Caitlyn got kidnapped okay? Okay)

Vi was a mess. Well a bigger mess than she usually is. It had been 2 weeks since Caitlyn went missing and Vi spent more of her time looking for her Girlfriend than going to work.

She hadn't told Caitlyns parents, knowing that Cassandra would most likely kill her for letting Caitlyn get taken and she wasn't ready to face the anger of the mother. She had told Jayce and Viktor making them promise to not tell anyone else. So far they had kept it up.

Vi hadn't slept since Caitlyn was taken, to focused on trying to find clues and figure out where Caitlyn was. Spending all her energy into finding her girlfriend she just bearly remembers to eat.

She had been down in the undercity knowing a lot more people down there would want the sheriff of Piltover taken or dead. But everyone she questioned either told her to back off, ignored her, or had no information. She hasn't gone any further down than where The Last Drop resides to scared to travel down into her home.

She was in their shared apartment now, looking over notes that Caitlyn did on their bed trying to find anything that would give her a lead when something caught her eye. Shifting her gaze she reached down grabbing the very small item and lifting it to her.

It was hardly bigger than a button, with two letters inscribed on it, ZF. Vi studied it for a second, knowing she remembered those letters from somewhere when it clicked. She jumped up, scattering papers everywhere as she ran across the room, grabbing her favorite red jacket and bolting out of the door heading straight for Jayce and Vicktor.

They finally had a clue as to where Caitlyn was and she wasn't going to waste a second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 3.2K 33
The moral of the story is that people change, even I, someone that you would never expect to fight ended up becoming the person people needed to star...
220K 9.6K 111
As Powder has now become jinx, she has lost everything who mattered to her. Her sister's betrayal and Silco's death have only Made her go even madder...
42.2K 2.2K 51
You and Viktor grew up in Zaun. Together, you made a promise that one day you'll make it up to Piltover. But the Lanes aren't made for hopes and drea...
3.6K 131 7
Caitlyn, that was her name. She's a kind person, someone you'd like to be around a lot. Somehow I managed to be her friend. Of course, her family di...