You'll remember me

By pink_art

Venice Theerapanyakul is the firstborn son of Vegas and Pete Theerapanyakul. He is the oldest of the children... More

Characters
Next Generation
1. New Journey
2. #VegasPete
3. My Chaotic Family
4. In The Past
5. The Beginning Of The Storm
6. Who are you?
7. Home Sweet Home
8. #KinnPorsche
9. It's Not My Place
10. The Necessary Evil
11. The Second Time
12. What A Mess I Got Myself Into?
12.5 Happy Birthday
13. Can I Kiss You?
14. The Punishment
16. Him And I
17. Security Guards
18. I Shouldn't Have Met You
19. I Miss You!
20. Catch Me If You Can
21. All I Want For Christmas Is You!
22. Again!
23. Gone!
24. The Past Will Haunt You Forever
25. Fear
26. Tell me your dark desires
It's not update!!!
27. In The End Of The Day
28. Its You!!!
29. His Last Hope
30. I Didn't Want To Do It.
31. But I Did It!
32. Sweet Melting
33. Chains Me Up
34. Advanced Games
35. The Fucking Valentine's Day
36. The Night Of Decisions!
37. I Want You!
38. Come Back Home!
39. First In Everything
40. I Care About You!
41. Temperature Of Love!
42. This Is The End!
THE END OF CHAPTER 1
You'll Remember Me Chapter 1
43. You Are The Pain In My Heart!
44. Breath Again
45. Let's Start Over
46. Old Wounds, New Scars!
47. New Me
48. Fake Reality
49. New Page Of Our Life!
50. Just A Coincidence
51. The Truth
52. Back in Bangkok
53. Friends? I Don't Think So!
54. It's Our Destiny
55. You Belong With Me!
56. I Don't Know Why. I Just Love Him!
57. Don't Blame Me, Love Make Me Clazy!
58. Don't Do That To Me!
59. I Ruined You To Satisfy Myself
60. Are We A Boyfriends?

15. In The Morning

3.1K 129 10
By pink_art

Someone's hitting me on the head with a very big hammer. Terrible. And loud. Oh, my god. That's called a terrible hangover. Even the barely audible groan that I miss sticks to my temples. As soon as I move in bed, I start to feel nauseous, my throat tightens and my eyes get teary. I'm taking a deep breath. I just need to control the nausea to get to the bathroom and not throw up on the clean sheets...

I'm not in my bed.

This thought strikes me the moment I hear someone breathing. It's not mine that says I've had too much vodka, it's the quiet, steady breathing of a man next to me.

This time, when I wall, the sound comes from somewhere deep.

Memories come to me in bright colors. A terrible disco, a lot of vodka and the kiss with Venice. I remember getting up and dancing at the bar, and I remember Venice dragging me here, and I jumped on him. There was a lot of pushing, kissing and a lot of sperm. Huge amounts. Shit, now I can't even blame him because I offered myself. To top it off, I'm only wearing a T-shirt, his T-shirt. I don't have boxer shorts, and I'm struggling to remember if we've done anything more than push-ups. But then I'd remember, wouldn't I? Or at least I'd have a pain in my ass. Fortunately for me, it is missing.

I take a deep breath and find the strength and courage to turn my head. What I see tightens my throat, prevents me from breathing. The perfectly naked Venice is lying on his stomach. There are red claw marks all over his back. I left these scratches. I notice there's a purple sucker on his neck, and one lip is split. Holy shit, what did I do? I thought I hated him. I thought he hated me. How did everything change overnight? I groan and slowly get up in bed. I gotta get out of here before he wakes up. I barely think about it, and he moves, makes some noises and turns to me, hugging me around the waist. My body is numb, I dare not move lest I wake him. But how am I gonna get out of his clutches? I'm slowly moving, trying to get out of his body. It's too heavy to move.

- Stop moving, Rain. I sleep – his muffled voice strikes me and I squeal. One of his eyes opens, looks at me, and then he moves around, tightening his arm around my waist.

- When are you gonna let me go? - I protest. My voice comes out like an ugly grunt.

- Easy, troublemaker. - his voice is hoarse, drawn. With one quick movement, he ends up on top of me completely naked. Our coucks touch each other and a groan comes out of my mouth and I can't stop it. Venis stares at me, his brown eyes clear, and his hair falls over his face, shaggy with sleep. He gets closer and I close my eyes. His hot breath scorches my skin when he speaks:

- Last night was so good. I didn't know you were like that - he says, and starts to move his pelvis slightly, causing friction. Rain, pull yourself together.

- What? - I'm asking, but it sounds like a moan. He quickly takes off my shirt and I'm naked like him.

- Funny – he also moans and moves his lips towards my neck. His tongue leaves wet marks and his pelvis speeds up his movements.

- Venice stop, don't - I forgive, I beg him, unable to bear the pleasure to which he subjects me.

- You didn't say that last night – his voice was hoarse. I open my eyes and look at him. He notices and smiles as he bites my nipple. One arm goes down and embraces my penis, moving it quickly. - You're lucky you were drunk, or you wouldn't have gotten away with a blowjob. - he says, and in my head flash memories of him being between my legs and me ending up in his mouth as I pluck his hair. Fuck again.

- Venice - I scream and he stops my mouth as I finish again. My semen is smearing his hand and his stomach. I take a deep breath as I descend from the Nirvana I just experienced. I can feel Venice taking my hand and putting it on his dick. He drives it fast with his own, and seconds later the white liquid is splashing down my stomach. I'm staring open-mouthed, unable to make a sound. He's breathing hard, he lets go of my hand, and he has a pleased smile on his face.

- Thank you - he says with a sigh and gets up. The fluid on his abdomen is trickling down to his softened penis. - I'm gonna take a shower. You're free to join if you want – he says, and goes into the bathroom.

I'm alone, still thinking about what happened. I look at the ceiling and wonder if this is real. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door, and before I can hide, it opens. I quickly grab the sheet and wrap myself up. My brother stands on the threshold and looks at me with a tired expression.

- Wow, you look worse than me - he notes and leans against the door frame. He's only wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts. His hair is shaggy and I can see the red spots on his neck. I don't even want to ask him what he did, because I'm not innocent either. - Come take a bath in Natt's room. He's gone, and it's not safe here. - he nods to the bathroom. I get up quickly, just grab my phone and run to my brother. - Don't touch me, you're covered in semen - he shouts, and I pass him and walk into Natt's room, which is opposite his cousin's. As soon as Sky shuts down, I'm safe.

- What's going on? - Sky asks and leans against the door.

I don't answer him, I can't look him in the eye after everything I've said to him, and I end up waking up next to Venice.

I go to the bathroom and shower. I want to wash all the dirt off of myself. Sky comes in and sits on the toilet while I take a shower.

- I drank too much last night- I say after a short silence.

- Obviously. I don't know what you've been doing, but you look really bad – there's no accusation in his voice, it just sums up the obvious. - Did you like it? - I can't see him because of the steam, but I can feel his smug smile.

- Sky, stop it. I'll be ashamed for the rest of my life.

- What's the big deal? You're 19 and having fun. Big deal. Everyone your age does that.

I sigh and stop the shower. Skye hands me a towel and I wrap it around my waist.

- I just know I don't want it to happen again - I say firmly, and Sky laughs but says nothing.

He gives me clothes to wear, and I don't ask why there are his clothes in this house.

- We have to be very quiet when we get out. The walls have ears.

We leave the room, and I take one last look at the other door, and then we go into the hallway. We turn around and find ourselves in the living room. It's very different now than it was yesterday. It doesn't look like there was a party here. We pass through it quickly, and just at the door a voice frightens us.

- Where do you guys think you're going?

- Déjà vu - my brother says and looks at me.

We turn around at the same time. There are two men standing in front of us, looking at us suspiciously. These are Natt and Venice 's parents I met yesterday. Both are wearing aprons, one holds a ladle, and the other has his hands on the waist.

- What do you think? Which one is it? - one says and nods at us.

- The one on the right is Venice's. I saw them this morning. So your son is with the other one.

- Are you sure? I didn't get a good look at them yesterday.

- Trust me.

They look at us as if we were objects.

- They know we can hear them, right? - I'm turning to Sky.

- Probably - he shrugs.

Someone puts their hand over my shoulders, and I see the other father of Venice next to me. Next to Sky is the handsome man from yesterday.

- Come on, you're going to scare the boys - said Venice's father, who I think was called Vegas.

- Don't pay attention to them, it's their first time, adds Khun Kinn.

They push us into the dining room and put us in without us being able to protest.

Mothers sit across from us, not missing our every move.

- You were the one who slipped out in your pants the other day, weren't you? he asks the guy sitting across from Sky and points at him with a fork.

Sky blushes when Natt appears from somewhere.

- Good morning - he says, and approaches us. He leans over and kisses my brother on the cheek without any worries.

- Your parents are here - Sky groaned as he saw the man looking at him.

Natt just shrugs his shoulders and sits next to my brother. Then he sees me and bursts into laughter.

- What Happened to you, Rain? Sounds like you had a rough night.

I crouch in my chair, feeling everyone's eyes.

- Kinn - grumbled Nat's mother - Our boy is already bringing his boyfriends home.

Natt's not paying attention. He's totally focused on my brother and the food Sky watches.

- Why aren't you eating?

Sky looks at him and then looks at his plate. Natt sighs, gets up and goes to the refrigerator. Take out the milk box and pour it into a glass. He puts it in the microwave to warm it up, then he puts the cocoa in front of my brother. He smiles, takes the glass and drinks. He smiles and starts eating his breakfast. Everyone is watching with their mouths open.

- I can't believe it, says Kinn. His husband just leans on his shoulder, sniffing and muttering to himself.

I can't even get a glass of water from him - he complains.

- We have to get out of here, because I'm going to fuck him on the table - my brother whispers, bending over me, then returns his gaze to Natt.

Pete leans over to me and whispers:

- If you get Venice to do that kind of thing, I'll give you whatever you want.

- Sir me...

- Don't worry Pa Pete, I'm not going down that low.

I hear a familiar voice behind me, but I don't look back. Venice comes and sits next to me. He's as fresh as if he didn't party late yesterday.

- Where's everybody? It's almost noon.

- They are still sleeping - his father said. - How was last night? - he asks, and he and Pete look at each other.

Early in the morning.

Pete peeked into Venice's room, trying to see who his precious son had come home with :

- Who's that boy? Venice has a boyfriend? I have to tell Vegas.

- Pete - Vegas ' voice behind him startled him, and he turned around in a startled smile. - Why are you spying on Venice?

Pete looks around in horror as he approaches Vegas.

- I saw Venice taking a boy to his room. What if he's his boyfriend?

Vegas just sighs and grabs his husband, pushing him forward down the hallway.

- He'll tell us when he gets up. Let's go back to bed, honey.

Pete started to move, pulling away.

- I need to see. My baby brought a boy home.

- He's not baby anymore, Pete.

- It's for me. When did he get so big?

- I know, honey. Let's go to sleep.

- Promise we'll ask him later?

- I promise.

Now.

- All right - says just Venice, busy eating. He doesn't even look at me.

- I came to pick up Hades for a morning walk. I didn't expect to see what I saw. - he bruises every word, and I turn as red as a tomato.

Venice doesn't even flinch.

- You'll be more careful next time. - he just says, rummaging through his breakfast.

Pete pokes Vegas, and he just shrugs. I decide to start a conversation.

- My father is very excited about your business project. What do you actually do?

- You're not in a hurry to leave? - says Venis. He's obviously talking to me. I don't know what I expected to happen, but I definitely don't like his behavior. He's literally throwing me out like a dirty kitten in front of his parents.

- Venice don't be rude - Pete hisses, thinking no one can hear him.

I stand up and bow slightly. I'm so ashamed.

- Thanks for breakfast. Wish you all the best. - I turn to my brother – I'll wait for you in front – I say and turn, hurrying to leave before I cry. I'm waiting outside in less than 5 minutes, my brother and Natt come out holding hands. Even though my brother frowned like a pine cloud, I can see he's happy.

- I'll take you - says Natt, and the three of us get in the car. No one talks on the way. The two lovers in the front seat are either quietly enjoying their love or they don't want to bother me. Either way, I'm grateful for the silence.

- I'm sorry about Venice's behavior at breakfast. He didn't mean to offend you. - Natt says when we get home.

- Me too - I say and get out of the car.

I made too many mistakes for Venice. I'm not gonna back down anymore.

One week later

Rain

- Oh, that's cute - Archi says as my brother picks up another bouquet from his friend. For the past week, Natt has been sending my brother all kinds of presents, and they've both been so gooey you're sick of it. I didn't say anything, although at every opportunity Sky looked at me to see if he had my approval. I decided not to interfere with their relationship or whatever it is, at least for now.

However, I successfully managed to avoid Venice at each of our voluntary or involuntary meetings. We ran into each other a couple of times at the university, but all he got from me was complete disregard. Flo invited me to her house once, but I refused on the pretense that I had a lot to learn. Everything was going according to plan. I noticed he didn't care that I wasn't talking to him. Which was fine with me.

- Rain is coming to the end of the semester soon.- Flo is standing next to me and looking at me - What are you going to do on vacation?

- I have to catch up on the project. I couldn't turn him in on time, and now I'm dealing with him.

- I think we're all in this situation. Is your mentor cool? I don't think he is a smart student. I haven't been able to find him for a week.

- I haven't met him either, but I talked to him on the phone. He said If I had any questions, I could always call him.

The bell rings just in time. We pack up and go out when the lady stops us.

- Sky and Rain. There is a slight change for you. Since your mentors are very busy, we have replaced them with others who have expressed a desire.

She's handing over some sheets to me and Sky. When I look at the name on the table opposite mine, I feel like I'm going to faint.

- No, please. Not him - I protest. I can't have that bad luck.

- You're not entitled to any more shifts. This is your last chance. Besides, this guy specifically wanted it to be you. Feel flattered.

- But Ma'am.....

She leaves without giving me the right to speak.

- Seriously? - I'm addressing Sky - Venice?

- Seriously - he's showing me his list. – Natt!

- That's great. You have the best mentors - Flo says, but I'm not happy at all. I'm going fast. I see Venice and Natt on a gazebo in the University yard. I go to them, angry as a pine cloud. I stick the paper in his face.

- What is this?

He looks at me and then he sees the paper.

- Report? - he says I can't read.

- I know, but why are you on it?

- I have no idea.

- You...

- He's telling the truth - says Sky, arriving with a bouquet of sunflowers. Flo and Archie are following him. He leaves it and takes up residence opposite Natt. Venice ' cousin immediately stands up, smacking Sky in the mouth. - It was you, wasn't it? Sky asked, looking at him.

Natt's just smiling.

- Why did you change mine?

- I wanted to help. - Natt looks at Venice briefly, then returns his gaze to me. - I'm sorry.

I sigh irritably and grab the leaves of Venice.

- Next time, don't help. – I'm overdoing it and going.

- Wait! - Venice takes my hand - Let's talk? - he asks, and I see hope in his eyes.

- I can't. I hurry for an hour – I justify myself and pull my hand. I leave quickly and go back to the University, heading for a room. I walk in and I'm surprised to find Venice walking behind me and closing the door. He pulls me and pushes me against the wall with his body.

- Stop doing that. - I'm yelling at him. His face is millimeters from mine.

- What am I doing?

- Pushing me like that. You're invading my privacy, and I don't like it.

I'm trying to push him, but he's stronger.

- I like it. It's nice to feel your body next to mine.

His hands are warm, he's pressing me hard.

- It didn't look much the other morning. You didn't even look at me - I say, looking at him angrily.

- I'm sorry.- he says – I'm not very good at it. And my parents were there.

- That's the problem, isn't it? - I ask and I see the look on his face - Let me go - I push him.

- Come on. I said I was sorry.

- Me too. And when I think about it, I've already gotten over it – I shrug my shoulders proudly.

- Really? Are you sure?

His mocking tone annoys me.

- Yes.

- So if I kissed you now, you wouldn't feel anything? - he asked, approaching my lips. I'm having trouble breathing. - You're still attracted to me, aren't you?

The hard member pressing against my stomach distracts me and I can't answer. His lips caress mine in no request. I watch his every breath with my eyes closed.

- It's okay. You don't have to answer. It's the same for me. - His lips touch my ear and make me shudder. He kisses me passionately, imperiously, takes my breath away, and I cling to him. My hands grab his shirt as I try to stay on the ground. His tongue goes into my mouth, crawling every millimeter. I can hear him moaning and biting my lower lip. I return his thirst for it. As much as I admit it, I've been longing for his taste, for his touch for a week. He leaves for a moment, and just as he is about to approach again, the noise outside interrupts us.

Students enter the room. I push him fast and look around in shock. His lips are red, swollen. He licks the bottom and smiles seductively at me.

- We're not done.

- I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 8K 16
The long lost daughter of Clint Barton. She was born when Clint was 28, she is now 18. She was taken when she was 13 and hadn't been seen since. Clin...
533K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.5M 67.3K 40
"𝑁𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐼'𝑚𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟" 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 2021
80.9K 2.8K 20
Follow Vegas, Pete, Macau and.. the special little one, on a journey in their daily lives together as a family. Also features a myriad of other chara...