Survival

By Arainafanficreader

Lilly was a normal woman she worked at a daycare and was an ex-marine. She wasn't married or in a relationshi... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

2.9K 63 9
By Arainafanficreader

Lilly was walking home since she walked home on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She wanted to exercise her legs sometime.

As she walked she had a feeling that something was going to happen. Well, maybe it was just a feeling.

Lilly soon turned left and she was getting closer to her house when she suddenly heard a wailing. She knew to her better judgment that going into a secluded wooden part of town is not safe and just plain stupid. Soon she was walking in that direction and she slowly reached for her gun in her halter. She held it out in front of her and turned on the flashlight attached to it.

She walked slowly so they can't hear her steps and she calmed her breath listening to her surroundings. As he came closer the wail sounded more clear. Soon she reached a stop and it was dark and the middle was a bassinet-type thing. She leaned over and found

The creature was a mix of light grey, green and red. If looked like a human-baby kind off. She soon heard the wail that snapped her out of her trance she sighed and did something dumb. She took off her soft comfy jacket and tied it around her waist tightly and around her neck to make a type of carrier she picked up and tiny baby creature and placed him in the self-made carrier. She looked around to see any type of mother but as she looked around she found none. She sighed and turned around still alert. She soon need to start drinking some domperidone . She knew that babies need mom's milk to help them grow and fight off bacteria in their bodies and it's safer than using a bottle *bottle is also a good option but it's way expensive*.

Lilly used to experiment with a medicine you see she had read somewhere that there was a medicine that makes a woman or anyone with nipples lactate and she wanted to test it out, it worked she drank it every day for a month and she stopped taking it three days ago. Let's just say she likes to experiment with her body. She has a few tattoos. She loved the way they looked when she was younger so she got her first one at thirteen.

Lilly soon speed walked to her house she was for once glad she lived near the woods since if she walked into the city she would be accused of kidnapping which she was kind of doing. She walked up to her door and placed her hand on the keypad scanning her fingerprint. She didn't trust keys they get lost a lot. She opened the door and walked to her bedroom to get extra layers for the little one.

Lilly walked up the stairs and down the hall and walked to the first door opened the door and enter. She walked towards her bed and took the baby out of her handmade carrier. She then walked towards the little cupboard and took out the breast pump since she had stopped recently maybe there may be some left. Soon she took off the shirt she was wearing. She then took off her bra and placed her breast into the pump and started to pump as soon as a bit of milk came out she pulled the pump away gently and then walked to the little creature. She sat down on the bed lifting the baby to lay in her right arm and taking her breast in her left hand and rub her nipple on the little mandibles it had no teeth yet and it opened showing a little mouth without teeth so she rubbed her nipple against the gums and the baby open his mouth and the baby creature felt something on his mouth and opened up he soon sucked on the nipple and soon a sweet milky taste enter his mouth and he drank happily and purred. He slowly opened his eyes to see a ooman di-like creature she was first shocked but then smiled down at him.

He took his little hand in hers and smiled. He closed his eyes and purred as he sucked more this was going to be his mother.

Lilly stood up and rocked the baby creature like she would the little kids at the daycare. She hummed a song and walked to her laptop she opened it and turned it on. When it was finally on she went on to hack into the lab which worked with outer terrestrial cases she quickly scanned through all the documents that popped up and then she found the right file. She downloaded it and stored it on her laptop and soon erased herself from the database since they could trace her she had placed everything on a hard drive. She put off the laptop and then placed it in the bottom of her closet. She rocked the baby back and forth.

" I wonder what ill do with you when you're all grown up I can't show you what your father is supposed to I wonder where your parents are little one ."

The baby only purred and snuggled closer to the warmth. Lilly walked to the bathroom door and opened it and entered the room. She walked towards the tub and turned it on since she wanted to take a bath and the baby needs one as well thank goodness she uses soap that is not harmful.

She soon turned off the tap and took off her shirt entirely and then unbuttoned her pants. Soon she was standing in her panties with a baby Yjuuta to her chest. Her body was always hidden away with her plump D chest and her curvy figure she had a few stomach rolls. She had abs but they were there but just a bit faded. She still did some boxing and went to the gym. She slowly pulled the panties down and when they reached her knees she wiggled her legs to let them travel down further. She walked towards a tub and felt the temperature in the water and it was just right. She got into the water and sat against the inside of the tub and she lifted the baby so it was sitting position. She soon started to wash the grime off the baby and herself. When she was done he looked darker green with red streaks. She smiled at the suckling who purred back.

On a ship out of earth's atmosphere, there was a group of Yautja males all angry at one another since a female had stolen the elder's pup. The elder himself was furious. The others were worried but hid it well it was said that the pup crash-landed on the green and blue planet. But they lost signal but now their back online. They wanted to find the pup and get back to their home planet.

Soon they got a transmission from the small camera that was on the suckling's blanket and what they saw was a human female coming closer with a weapon it looked like their blaster only smaller and had a light. They thought she would hurt the suckling and let out snarls but they stopped when they saw her place down the gun and pick up the suckling and place it in something she made to carry it. They noticed the female looking around and scanning the area before pointing the gun in front of her and walking out faster than she walked in. Soon the camera got legs like a spider and crawled onto the thing that kept the pup warm they could hear the pup's heartbeat.

Soon they saw the human female walk towards a house that was far away from the other people and enter the house. They saw her run into the house close and lock the door and walk up the stairs toward the bedroom. Soon the pup was on the bed and they couldn't see the female/ooman di.

" Elder, what do you think she'll do to the suckling? "

" I don't know what the pauk she wants to do to my suckling this ooman di better not harm him set coordinates to earth h'ka se(now). "

Noxus nodded before presiding a few buttons and setting the coordinates. This *the elder * walked back to his chair sat down and sighed.

Soon he heard someone call out to him and what he saw shocked him. He was never been this surprised in decades. The ooman di was feeding his suckling with her breast. Even the females from their planet don't do that.

" Elder the suckling is accepting the fluid it seems to be a very filling meal it seems the ooman di is hchak(merciful) to the suckling"

Thasik nodded before watching further as his suckling accepted the ooman di as his mother. He sighed this was going to be a headache.

Soon they noticed the oomen stripping.

" For pauk's sake turn it off. "

They did turn it off and the ship flew in the direction of the blue and green planet.

Lilly got out of the tub and walked towards her cupboard and took out some towels to dry off both her and the suckling. She wrapped him in a dry towel and dried herself off getting dressed.

She walked towards the bed where the suckling laid and picked them up. She used the towel to make a diaper kind of and tucked the baby into the bed under the warm covers. She took out her second laptop from the drawer and opened it making it start she went to Amazon and ordered a lot of diapers and chlotes, shoes, hoods, pacifiers and toys.

She laid down after putting the laptop away. She smiled as she pulled the little creature closer to her chest.

" Good night little one " she said as she soon fell asleep.

The little yautja purred and snuggled closer to the warmth. They both slept peacefully.

TBC
I wrote this out of boredom enjoy and tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 108 42
She's beautiful,rich,at hinahangaan sa campus nila her name is Angela Moleño who had a friends like Sean the great playboy,Lance Costallona nerd or s...
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
32.2K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.