𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

Av _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... Mer

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥

723 42 25
Av _d_n_i_

" mmmh...." Hands griping his shoulder arm , head thrown back into the pillow....his desperate moans muffled up with jungkook's kisses.

Feeling his lips get lost in between jungkook's teeth as they explore each other's heavenly cavern .

His fingers threading jungkook's damp hair in a comforting manner as he feels his tense muscles relax , releasing a shaky moan into his ear...

" Fuck..." Jungkook groans , releasing for the third time that night....sitting up as his eyes rake over taehyung's naked frame . A sinister grin on tae's lips as he spreads his legs wider....revealing his cunt dripping with warm seeds flowing out , dripping unto the sheets.

Jungkook sucks in a sharp breath as he watches taehyung smear his cum all over his reddened clit , giving it soft strokes before inserting his cum stained fingers into his mouth.

" Tastes good " taehyung slurs....lips so inviting as jungkook leans in , chasing his lips as they taste themselves.

" That night...." Jungkook begins , voice shaky as his arms move to caress taehyung's tits , cupping them softly as he feels himself go hard again.

" You mean the night you had me followed? " taehyung smirks as jungkook's harsh gaze lands on him....not once breaking eye contact.

" You tailed me , cause you were curios , you thought i had been seeing someone else , your suspicion took the best of you and too scared to confront me to settle your curiosity....you sought help from zaria , she poisoned you and that's how i ended up almost dead....in your arms "

" Taehyung "

" Don't..." Taehyung's voice is discern as he kisses jungkook's earlobe...eyes glistening with tears , meanwhile in the back of his head he's smiling in victory...never knew manipulating jungkook would be this easy....when did jungkook get so soft and hopelessly in love? , he almost wants to laugh but knowing this is not his jungkook who is ruthless , merciless and full.of fire....he relaxes , his jungkook is dangerous , daring , feisty , direct and sees in black and white....

This jungkook is searching for something , he's searching for taehyung , for his past , and memories....and taehyung will help.him find it , no matter the cost....no matter what happens , jungkook must return home.

" I should have told you my whereabouts instead of keeping you guessing ....it did hurt when you went.to her and not me " taehyung begins to dramatically wail....releasing choking sobs that left jungkook shattered , shedding tears along with tae...cradling him softly in his arms.

" shhhh shhh baby , no...its my fault , i should have never let it get as far as you getting on the gallows....my love , i'm so sorry....i want to make up for it , i'll do anything baby please...."

" Then make your queen " taehyung asks.

" And let me kill zaria " .

-----------------------------------------------------

Zaria furiously makes away along the hallways , heading to her chambers after her meeting with the elders that did not end so well....fortunately they will have to fast forward with their plans , they plan on using the people to revolt against the monarchy , with taehyung having a bad public image as the people still see him as an adulterer it would be easy to make decisions in the high place as jungkook's competency is begining to be questioned after he did not follow through with the execution of jabel and taehyung.

Zaria detests when someone questions her competency , she had everything figured out to get taehyung out of the way and to have jungkook on their side but unfortunately the bitch did not die.

She clenches her jaw in anger , swinging the doors of her chambers open , meeting the darkness inside as she closes the door behind her.

Moving to switch on the lights only to jerk back in shock , heart beating ferociously as she tries to recover from her sudden jump scare....not expecting to see a pale faced , vile eyes taehyung sitting eloquently on her bed , dressed quite expensively with a crown on his head , his eyes boring holes into her .

Taehyung gets up , moving forward with slow steps towards zaria...

She moves back in defense.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!!! " she screams , backing up against the door until taehyung is a step away from her.

" What? "

" Never seen a ghost before? " taehyung slurs darkly , in a swift moment digging a knife into zaria's guts.

Zaria's eyes widened in shock at the painful stab , unable to scream as the knife cuts her way in too deep...hands gripping tae's hands that is on the knife , both their hands coated in blood.

Taehyung chuckles , pushing the knife deeper as he pulls her in for a hug.

" Don't worry , i won't let you die just yet!...this is a token of punishment ....for what i felt while hanging in the air...." He snickers , loving the dreadful look on zaria's face ....squinting his eyes as she coughs out blood on his face.

" FUCKK!!! " he yells , slapping her across the face....his nails digging into her cheeks....zaria struggles as she slides down the door , airway choked with blood as her teary eyes watches taehyung laugh maniacally...

" the look on your face is priceless "

" AAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! " Taehyung screams so loudly , throwing the crown off his head as he dramatically wails.....smearing blood all over his dress as he dishevel his hair , bursting out of the chamber ..screaming in the hall way ..calling for attention.

" HURRY UP!!.. SOMEONE'S WOUNDED , HURRY!!!!!! " he screams causing the guards to rush in with him into the chambers were zaria is fighting for her life.

The guards helping a bleeding zaria on a stretcher....as taehyung continues to let out tears of sorrow , if anyone sees him...they'd feel genuinely sorry for him....poor thing so traumatized .

" hurry , i don't want her to miss my coronation as queen tomorrow " he cries...hands caressing her cheeks softly , enjoying how she shoots him a glare ...eyes brows furrowed in pain.

" she has been waiting for that moment all her life , the day i become queen and rule...please save her , keep her alive " taehyung begs....leaning in to whisper into her ear.

" i'm going to make you suffer until you'll beg me to kill you " he slurs in her ears....pulling away as he cries harder ...watching the guards take her into the infirmary ward for treatment.

" i guess jimin's acting class paid off , he's gonna be so proud of me " he laughs...

" ew i need a shower " he says in disgust , eyeing his blood smear clothing.

" And some dick too ".

----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Who doesn't love a psychotic powerful tae😂.

Taehyung changed a lot tho 👁️👄👁️🔥

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

120K 2.1K 28
Polyamory, threesome Warning: boyxboyxboy, 18+ parts ----------------------------------------------------- - So what the fuck is going on? Why are yo...
398K 20.4K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
1.5M 69.3K 57
What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisive minds on their sexualities when it co...
321K 23.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...