๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

106

1.5K 37 70
By missnoodleaddict

Elena blended ingredients in a bowl for making churros. "Hey guys! Come check this out! It's Todoroki and Bakugo!" Denki said from the living room. Elena put down everything on the counter before she went to the living room. "What is it?" Elena asked, looking at the tv.

"There was a robbery. There's water all in the city. And ice appeared to stop the whole thing. It might be Todoroki-" Denki began, only for all the ice to explode. "He's had the fucking license for thirty minutes!" Elena said angrily as she watched the scene.

Elena grabbed her phone and saw a few livestreams of the scene close up. "Oh my god." Elena groaned and walked back into the kitchen.

She watched the livestream while stirring in the bowl. She mostly saw All Might, trying to block the bystanders, but she could see Katsuki and Todoroki fighting in the back. Suddenly the camera got past All Might as they filmed the scene. Elena's eyes widened when she couldn't see Katsuki, instead she only saw chaos of water. "Young lady! Get back!" All Might yelled, only for the camera to fall a second later, a small explosion being heard.

Elena saw Katsuki on the screen, glaring at the woman. "If you're gonna commit suicide, do it somewhere else!" Katsuki yelled as the water began firing at them once more.

However, the livestream cut off in a single second, making Elena groan as she began pouring the churros into the boiling oil. An irk appeared on her forehead as she poured up the churros. Sato had made a cake for them already, it being in the fridge. She sighed and leaned onto the counter only to get startled when she was hugged from behind.

"Shit!" Elena yelled, standing up. "Take it easy-" Katsuki said, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Asshole! Worrying me like that!" Elena said, wiggling around. "But I busted the villains, didn't I?" Katsuki asked, kissing her neck as Elena almost immediately melted.

"Yeah but-" Elena began. "No buts. Now finish the churros. I have a stupid interview in a second, but after we eat, I want to go upstairs." Katsuki said, giving her cheek a small peck before he walked out.

Elena continued making the churros as she could hear Katsuki's yelling in the other room, probably from the interview. She chuckled when she heard Katsuki telling the interviewers to get their eyes and brains checked.

She finished the last churros before putting them in a bowl and pouring sugar over them. "Yummy." Elena said and put the bowl onto the kitchen island. Since the only sweets Katsuki liked was Ice cream, and churros, she loved making it for him. Of course he ate everything Elena made, since it was tasty, even for him.

Soon Katsuki was done as the interviewers left the living room, they caught sight of Katsuki sitting down at the kitchen island, giving Elena a small smile. The news reporter lady was quick to tell them to go over to where Katsuki and Elena was. Elena rolled her eyes and kept them away using her telekinesis.

"Is that your girlfriend? Also known as Elena Yuuji?! How long have you been together? How is it, considering she was kidnapped a few months ago?" The news reporter began shoving questions their way, but she only referred to Elena as a Yuuji.

Aizawa came in a single second upon seeing it in the cameras. He was quick to come there and shove them out. "You're trespassing. My students are trying to have a nice day and you're disturbing them. Now leave!" Aizawa snapped, his eyes glowing red as his hair floated.

The news reporter was shoved out the door, huffing before she left with the camera crew. "I hate the press." Aizawa said, getting goosebumps as he shuddered in disgust.

"You're not the only one.." Elena mumbled as Katsuki patted the seat beside him. Elena went and sat down beside him, leaning her head against his shoulder. "I'm sorry about that.." Aizawa said, referring to them calling her Yuuji.

"No, it's okay." Elena said, looking at her dad. "Not even the class knows you're my actual father.." Elena mumbled, looking at Katsuki who munched on a churro. "How about you tell them, then? You can tell them personally, and then call for a press conference. I'll be there, of course." Aizawa said, making Elena perk up.

"No. I think it's just better if I just tell the class...c-can't you be there with someone? I don't want to be there.." Elena said, knowing how many of them would ask her too much, and put pressure on her.

"Of course. I'll bring Hizashi with me. He knew Yuko anyways. I'll do the press conference in a few days, after Karla's funeral, and the visit at Junichiro." Aizawa said, ruffling her hair.

"Thank you, dad." Elena said, smiling faintly up at him. He nodded and kissed her head before he walked away. Katsuki finished the last churros before he stood up.

"You owe me a present." He said, making Elena look at him. "Yeah you got churros." Elena said, smirking. "Oh hell no." He said and picked her up bridal style, walking towards the elevator. "Katsuki!" Elena said, laughing as he clicked on the button to the fourth floor. People in the living room were laughing as they saw the scene.

They arrived on the fourth floor as Katsuki carried her down the hall. "Katsuki- you're an ass!" Elena said, patting his chest. "You know if you actually wanted me to let go, you'd use your quirk to do so." Katsuki said, smirking as he opened the door to his room.

"Yeah, well-" Elena began, only to be put down on the bed as Katsuki hovered over her. "I missed you today." Katsuki said before he kissed her. As they parted, Elena looked at him with a smile. "I missed you, at least you had something to do. I just sat here, doing absolutely nothing!" Elena said, chuckling before kissing him once more.

Katsuki made a small sound as he grabbed her hips. Elena wrapped her legs around his waist. "God fucking damnit. You make me go crazy sometimes.." Katsuki said before he began kissing down her neck.

"Katsuki.." Elena moaned quietly, her fingers in his hair as she lightly tugged at it. "You might have to stay quiet. Can you do that?" Katsuki asked as he looked up at her.

"Y-yeah.."

________________________

Elena sat in the classroom, head down on Katsuki's desk as he ran his fingers through her hair. Elena bolted up when Sero and Denki began laughing hysterically. "They were interviewed for a whole hour, and Bakugo's answers weren't used at all!" Denki said as he laughed.

Katsuki was quick to remove his hand from Elena's head as he glared at them. "All you see of him is this cut-off part in the corner!" Sero said as he held his stomach from laughing. Elena looked tiredly at them before her eyes shot up and she emitted a red lighting around her as her hair floated.

"We're sorry!" Denki managed to say, his face was restricted as well. Only for Elena to begin laughing hysterically. "Oh my god!! That's hilarious! You managed to say sorry!" Elena said, laughing. Mina, Jirou and Elena laughed in sync at the two boys, until Elena let go of them.

"Now, how funny is it to laugh at someone? Huh?" Elena asked, looking at them as Katsuki sat back down in his chair, looking at Elena's fuming behavior. "It wasn't fun at all..." Denki said, rubbing his cheeks along with Sero.

"That's what I thought." Elena said and lowered her head back on Katsuki's desk. He smirked at them before he kissed Elena's head and continued running his fingers through her hair.

Elena heard the door to the classroom open and two familiar voices being heard. "Don't be too optimistic! Things might be moving in a positive direction, but behind that is a sense of urgency from being in danger. All the cheers rooting for those certain to win actually prayers for their victory?" Midnight spoke.

"Heroes have become more showbiz recently, but now, people want them to be heroes in the real sense of the word!" Mt. lady said, showing her behind very firmly.

Elena rolled her eyes and looked up at Katsuki, only to see him looking out the window, fingers not stopping their movements in her hair. She smiled and sat up, kissing his cheek before turning around in her seat and sitting straight as Aizawa entered the room.

"Mt Lady?!" Izuku asked, shocked. "We've asked her to come as a special instructor. Since you all are getting more exposure too. Midnight also came along." Shota said, making Elena smile as her dad walked in however her eyes widened when she was Aizawa walk in with a yellow sleeping overall.

'Shit..' She thought, only for her thoughts to be interrupted by them telling everybody to go outside.

"Yeah!"

__________________

"This will be where we'll do the interviews! Hero Shoto! Come here!" Lady said as Katsuki held Elena's waist, holding her up a little, casually as he radiated warmth around his body. "You were amazing out there, Shoto." Mt Lady said, bringing the microphone to him.

"What are you talking about?" Shoto asked, only for Lady to whisper something to him. "Shoto, what kind of hero would you like to be?" Mt Lady asked as Elena made sure to not lean completely onto Katsuki. His thumb rubbed her hip a little, as Shoto responded.

"I'd like to be a hero that can make everyone feel safe when I arrive." Shoto said as Elena yawned. "That's wonderful! If a handsome boy like you came to save me, my heart would start racing, though!" Mt Lady said, making Elena cough. 'He's a literal minor-' She thought as Katsuki reacted to her.

"Do you have heart problems?" Shoto asked, making Elena chuckle at his behavior. "What kind of ultimate moves do you have?" Mt Lady asked, only for him to shoot the same ice wall as usual, making cold wind hit them.

Elena began shivering, making Katsuki warm his hand a tad, bringing it to her cheek as he warmed her up. Everyone continued speaking about the ultimate moves, until she had a small speech.

"Okay! Now let's keep the interviews coming!" Mt lady said.

Everyone did their turns, presenting themselves till it was Elena's turn. "Psychic Hero: Psycho, no villain is a match for a true Psycho!" Elena said, slightly cringing at the saying. Mt Lady clapped and smiled, only for it to turn into Katsuki's interview.

"I'm not gonna say random stuff like that! Just shut up and follow me!" Katsuki said, making Elena giggle as she covered her mouth. "You're not as bad in an interview by yourself, huh? I get it now. You just don't see eye to eye, right? With the rest of humanity." Mt Lady asked, making an irk suddenly appear on Elena's forehead.

"At least he doesn't show his ass of for a bunch of fucking minors." Elena mumbled as Shoto walked forward.

"Sorry, Bakugo. You were completely cut out because I was there.." Shoto said, making Katsuki begin yelling. "Don't think you're so great! Like someone like you couldn't have any influence over me!" Katsuki yelled, pointing at Shoto.

"I see." Todoroki said as Katsuki walked back down to stand beside Elena. They had the exact same expression on their faces, looking at Mt Lady. The last interviews were taken, the last one was Izuku. And during the first part of the interview, he was completely frozen, until a question that interested him, made him began muttering.

However, everyone got serious when the question about Deku's new power was questioned. Izuku stood for awhile, hand out, only for a little wisp to come out of the green goo. Izuku got extremely happy, yelling, making Elena chuckle as Katsuki looked at him with a glare.

"Don't be happy about that little wisp!" Katsuki muttered, making Elena chuckle at his silly voice.

__________________

Elena stood in the room with All Might, Aizawa, Midnight, Hizashi, and Nezu, the half round table making Elena feel small as they all looked at her. "Why am I here? Did I do anything wrong?" Elena asked, looking at her dad who sat on a chair, Nezu sitting in his scarf. "So, as to why you're here is simply because of your work study. We're opening up work studies again, and you have multiple offers, however, you are to also decide if you want to work alongside Aizawa." Nezu explained.

Elena perked up. "O-oh...I got a request from Hawks.." Elena said, scratching the back of her head. "Your last work study was with Best Jeanist, and he's on a break right now and won't respond to anyone, meaning you won't be able to work with him. Of course, you choose your own work study." Nezu said, smiling as his ears fluttered.

"I'd like to work with Hawks. He can give me a good opportunity to train my quirk and go on missions on different areas. I find it logical. Besides, I have another classmate on his work study aswell." Elena said, bowing slightly.

"Very well, we will inform him right away. Also, will you be visiting Junichiro today?" Nezu asked, making Elena nod, her face straight. "I'll be attending Karla's funeral as well, taking Katsuki and my father with me." Elena said, looking at Nezu. "Oh, that's right, oh well, you're free to leave now, dear." Nezu said, smiling.

Elena smiled gently and nodded before she turned around to leave. "Dear, we all knew Yuko. If you want to-" Midnight began, making Elena freeze up as Aizawa glared at Midnight. "I'd rather not. If I want to talk about my mother with anyone, I'd like to talk about her with my dad." Elena said, a sad look in her eyes as she looked at Midnight.

"Elena-" Aizawa began, only for the door to abruptly shut. Elena sighed as she walked down the hall. She was going to the funeral in about an hour, and she felt like her heart was in her throat, thumping.

She didn't want Katsuki to see her at such a vulnerable place, not to mention they'd be visiting Junichiro right after, and that alone was terrifying for Elena, because she could kill him for all she knew. Some people would ask why she keeps visiting him. Of course, Elena isn't going there willingly.

The hero commission sends requests for her to do so, and being the hero she is, she feels the need to do it. Simply to put the League of Villains down. The last meeting didn't give them anything, no clues, no nothing. Because Elena was unstable at the time and didn't have the ability to stay sane, and focus on reading his mind at the moment.

As she made her way down the empty hallway, she finally reached outside of the school, only to realize that it was snowing. Making her way down the path to the heights alliance, she began thinking of her mother.

Yuko.

She thought of her often when she was in a critical condition, or when her life was a tad more messed up than usual. Even upon never meeting her mother, she still kept pictures of her in her room, pictures of Yuko and Shota, pictures of Yuko training, baking, cooking, or doing crazy stuff.

Aizawa made a few copies of the ones he kept in his phone, and printed them out for Elena to keep, and to say she was happy was an understatement. Upon looking at the simple pictures, Elena realized her and Yuko's insane similarity in almost everything. So looking for comfort in her mother, simply through pictures, was all she could do to find a small connection to her, and that was enough.

_______________

Elena sat quiet in the car, Katsuki holding her hand as she looked out the window. "Elena? Are you okay?" Shota asked. Elena hummed quietly in response, letting out a single 'Mhm'.

Katsuki squeezed her hand a little before running his thumb over the top of her hand.

"Whenever you want to leave, we'll leave." Shota said as Elena looked at them. "Yeah, okay." She responded, only for the car to stop. They walked out, Elena's black medium long dress swaying in the wind as shivers hit her skin.

Katsuki held her hand the whole way, reassuring her silently that she had someone there for her. As they finally arrived at the spot, Elena saw an unfamiliar woman, standing by the coffin. A black massive coffin was placed at a table of a kind. The woman looked at Elena and smiled very faintly. However, Elena only managed to stare at her. "Who are you to Karla?" Elena asked, looking at her.

"My name is Luna Banjo. I'm Karla's mother." She said, nodding her head at Elena. "M-mother? But how come I've never met you before?" Elena asked, squeezing Katsuki's hand.

"Oh, well. You see Karla never spoke to our family after she got married. We lost the connection, and her father wanted that. I decided to come here anyways to say my last goodbye to my precious Karla." Luna said, making Elena's eyes widen.

"And who are you my dear?" Luna asked. "My name is Elena Aizawa...your daughter adopted me once I was born. But now I recently was reunited with my father..s-so.." Elena said, looking at her. "Oh. Is that so? Well no wonder." Luna said as they all once again stood quietly. "I'll take my leave now. My husband won't be too happy if I'm gone for too long..." Luna said, kissing her hand and putting her hand on the coffin. Elena bowed slightly before the woman left.

Elena's attention suddenly turned to the black coffin in front of her. 'If only I had a normal childhood. Maybe I'd be crying right now.' Elena thought as she looked at the tombstone.

'Aoki Karla'
'••02 - ••42'
'Rest in Peace'

She stayed for awhile, simply looking at the coffin as memories of her flooded her head. A single tear fell from her eye before she wiped it off. "I'd like to leave." She said and turned around, only for more tears to begin flooding.

Aizawa and Katsuki looked at each other before they went after her. "Elena? Are yo-" Shota began, only for Elena to turn around, looking at him. "Stop asking if I'm okay! I'm not okay! That woman treated me like nothing my whole entire life! If only I could have a normal childhood, maybe I'd actually be fine! But no, now I have to go and visit my former fucking abuser!" Elena snapped, tears falling from her eyes as she looked up at her father.

Elena snapped her hands in front of her mouth. "I'm sorry, dad I- I didn't mean to yell at you- it just came ou-" Elena began, only to be interrupted by Aizawa hugging her. "Don't apologize. I guess I haven't taken into account of what you really feel... I've just put a lot of stuff on you. I apologize, Elena." He said, making Elena sigh before she wrapped her arms around him.

"Thank you, dad." Elena said as they parted from the hug. Shota ruffled her hair before all three walked back to the car. As they sat inside, Elena was quick to give Katsuki a hug, kissing his cheek. "Sorry for running off." Elena said, looking up at him with a small smile. "Nah, doesn't matter to me. As long as you're okay, I'll go anywhere." He said, kissing her head before they sat straight and buckled up.

"Thank you, Katsuki."
_______________
Words; 3402

Thank you all for reading!

Also, I drew Elena as WEDNESDAY, in memory of Yuko because she loved Wednesday when she was younger. Aizawa told Elena how they binge watched all episodes over and over because Yuko loved them.

Anywho, I drew Elena as Wednesday, so here you go. I got lazy with the shading, and basically everything. So don't take it to heart. I also drew Elena with longer hair, because I thought it fit <3

Thank you all so much for everything <3

Ciao Lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498 36 18
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›...
719 22 14
"You're not disgusting and worthless. You hear me?" He grabs my face on either side, "You're one of the manliest people I know. You're so strong and...
513 30 16
IMPORTANT: This is a discontinued version. My writing style has changed and it was no longer very comfortable for me to write in this style. I have a...
1.8K 120 9
๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’‡๐’‡. ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ...