Heartbroken ○ { Boys Love | B...

By Savage_pov

He had scraped what he could in life, it was as if the world was against him. World after world he would be t... More

Chapter 01|Past
Chapter 02 | Life
Chapter 03 |Memory
Chapter 04 |Family
Chapter 05 | Moving on
Chapter 07 | Impudence
Chapter 08| The Devil
Chapter 09 | Friend or Enemy

Chapter 06 | Shameless

9 1 0
By Savage_pov

“Ting!”

The loud sound of the elevator that had just come to a stop made all the heads turn. A slender jade smooth leg gracefully exited the elevator. It was covered in a thin layer of stockings as the owner of the leg elegantly entered the office with her head held high.

The woman had a full hourglass form with wavy dark brown hair that ends at her waist with coffee brown orbs. She had cute but sharp features, heart-shaped pink cherry blossom lips with shiny white teeth. She wore a flowy plad skirt with a black suit jacket that hung on her shoulders over her white blouse. With every step she took, her gleaming orbs would scan the place.

Elisa held the air of elegance and sophistication, but all the women she passed rolled their eyes after she had passed them. They, as women, could feel the calculation and ruthlessness hidden behind her vulgur body and actions. They weren't as blind as the Boss in charge of the company. All of Elisa’s actions were purposeful.

One time, all of them had seen her in a momentary lapse of viscousness. She had threatened a young girl to stay away from Christopher, claiming he was her’s as if the Boss was a thing. As all girls that came through that door would fall unrelentingly for the Boss and those who have been here long enough know how much of a fantasy it was to catch anything from the Boss. So they gave up, but the fake white lotus thought she was all that.

They could feel that the Boss was so uncomfortable whenever Elisa was there, but she wouldn't take the hint. She was stuck in her fantasy that she was blind. Oh, but how could Elisa not notice. She could feel the shift in Christopher’s attitude to get, but she had to force herself to calm down. She had to willingly take a step down as if acting considerate. Which would boost Christopher's impression of her.

She would make what other women could not get hers. She deserves the best, unlike that poor family where she was treated like a slave, they force her to work when she clearly had the potential to be better. She closed her eyes for a moment before knocking on the mahogany door in front of her. Behind the door was the man that would eventually be hers, after all that man could resist her.

“Come in,” Christopher rubbed his forehead as the clouds of gloom surrounded him. Things weren't going well with the company and he also had to meet with the board members of ‘Clover Hills,’ they were going to be the new production team behind his company, ‘Scarlet Pines,’ they needed financial advisors as well as a Public Control team. The way the world works isn't something he is new to.

So he couldn't find anyone better than them, and other companies could be bought. He leaned back on his leather chair as his desk stayed mess. Worst of all, his partner seemed to try and distance herself from him for reasons that don't concern him as he cared more on success than pointless women who would eventually confuse.

He stared off into space as his gaze drifted off to the framed picture on his desk. He carressed the frame of the picture as he felt sorrow build up in his core. ‘I miss her! Oh, where could you be Patricia? My love, please be safe for the love of God. Be safe.’  –  He had felt that it was all his fault. If he was more honest with his feelings maybe this wouldn't have happened to his lover, or at least she would have been his if he wasn't a step too late.

A knock forcefully broke him out of his straying thoughts. He frowned in frustration before he drove out a curt response from his throat. Although he was pissed at that person, he knew it wouldn't be good for him to be in that place. By the looks of it, the person behind the door had to be Elisa. His business partner and an associate of his. He personally doesn't know her, and he doesn't like the mystery. He wanted to be in control of the situation.

He researched her and came out with a bland story, Elisa was from a poor family. Her family died when she was four years old and she had to look for food, she was sent to an orphanage and had to work hard to get a bursary or even a scholarship so she could get where she is. She passed all her courses with flying colors passing the top of her classes. And she wanted more than anything to move away from her poor status.

He felt that all he received wasn't the whole truth, but something compelled him to believe this purposeful report that he received. As he couldn't say no, the timing and effort of that person were unfounded. He wouldn't mix personal life with business, but if a person’s personal life could affect his company, then she needed to go.

Elisa entered and felt a heated stare on her. She smiled triumphantly as she felt everything was coming towards her happy ending. But she wasn't sure if Christopher liked her, then she needed to find out if there was anyone around him that would likely destroy everything that she had built. She clutched her hand and made a fist as a flash of obsession came through her eyes. She would do anything for her future.

Whether it concerned an innocent life, no one would ruin her happy life and turn her back into a servant for the law. She would be a wealthy man’s wife with a clear reputation and stand shoulder to shoulder with him. She couldn't stand something that would ruin her carefully planned out plan. She slipped inside the chair horizontal to Christopher's own.

She placed her hands on her lap and faced him with a sincere eye as her bottom lip jutted for a moment before she lifted the edge of her lips into a shy but straight-forward smile. She wouldn't want to be one of those women who instantly fell in love with Christopher, that would not convince him that she is different but would make a connection between them with her and she didn't want to be associated with those sluts.

They tried to take away her husband. Christopher reluctantly faced Elisa and asked her why she was here, for per the discussion they had she was supposed to be supervising another section of the company, the Product and Production phase of the company was very important and he only gave her one job. Maybe she was here to report something with meaning but he could feel it deep in his core this was another one of her pointless ‘reports’ that would end in both of them having a scavenger hunt with a ‘missing’ transaction/financial report/ money. She would make a slot full of excuses that would make the whole company suffer, but he had to put up with her until he was financially able.

The company was more important in the first ten years of the start. Those ten years determined how well your company can stand up as the waves became stronger. If the company could grow both in finance and reputation, with both at a golden standard them he could think of trying out the abroad markets and hopefully they could cooperate with an eligible candidate so they could expand abroad.

That would be a kick start in their equity, but if his company partner was this temperamental and couldn't hold her own weight, then he wasn't even sure they could last one year. With the slow progress and response, they needed more investors, but people wouldn't blindly invest in a starting company. It's like having feelings for a calf just for it to eventually turn into beef stew for others to eat. The facts were there, and to them, it seemed so unreliable to put your trust when they haven't even made their first check.

And the people under him had bills to pay and needed to feed their homes, he also needed to prove to his father that he was ready of course but it seemed that he had made the wrong step on the first try.

“The production team is showing a wonderful side. The team leader said we might be able to release our first product in at least two days.” Elisa was not stupid and reckless. She knew that she needed to be professional and improve her first impression on Christopher or all her efforts would be for nort.

“What about Public Relation Sector? Are they ready with the model and a trained photographer that could do this under a strained budget? We absolutely must not go over the budget I have specifically planned or everything would go to waist. Tell them to prepared and trained model but to also he very specific about the way the model expressess the product or people could come knocking on our doors demanding a refund because the product didn't perform the things stated.”

Christopher stood up as he packed up his papers. After the meeting with the company Clover Hill, he was going to continue his work at home and hoped to finish everything before noon. He spoke softly and made sure he could do these things himself. Elisa might not even be able to cut this. He would call his people to do these things, and his trust in her was as thing as ice. He entered the elevator and she followed after him, entering before the doors could close.

“Yes, everything is ready. The Public Relation Sector had found us a great model, her name is Evelyn Vincent, a singer and actress so her expression and her voice could attract a few fans who would be willing to buy the same product as their idol. Her voice is trained thanks to her singing career so she can speak clearly and loudly.”

Elisa reported as she fixed up herself, trying to make a better impression on Christopher. She would win this, the elevator tinged loudly as they reached the bottom floor. Christopher was the first one to step out as he waited for Elisa to follow so he could give her more instructions.

“No, if the person is to popular and has a wide fan base the case  with the Sale’s Department is that people will not buy our products or even trust us as a brand because we are reliable but they will think we bought people off because their idol uses it. We need a fresh new face so people are buying because of our brand and are going to be convinced that we are a reliable brand. We can't just blindly and leave behind ports for enemies to kill us. Get the Sale's Department to work with the Market and Public Relation Sector so this can go smoothly.”

Christopher turned down the idea the way they would show the product had to be thought out in a way that there would be no way for enemies to find fault and he doubted that she could think that far. Her performance at first was at peak, and he could somewhat understand her stutter in work when she first came, but as time came to pass, she was supposed to be used to it already.

His disappointment was very clear and simple, Elisa had to grit her teeth in anger as she needed to rethink her plan carefully, or she would lose in the long run. She closed the door for him and entered the company once more. A woman had gotten in her way, and she stared begrudgingly at her as her true nature leaked out slightly, but she contained herself. Her image of perfection and innocence couldn't be broken at any cost. So she forced out a smile.

“My, if it isn't slutty Cinderella, is the prince not paying attention to you. Oh my, maybe he got tired of this whore you are and moved on to someone better after all the Boss has a wealth and powerful fiance something you'll never be.”

The women regards the Elisa as a slut she was best friends with Veronica and felt that she and Christopher were the perfect couple. Well that was after he had lost Patricia but she was also doing this for Christopher’s own good. He needed someone to comfort him a person good enough for him not a slut who is loose.

She pointed her finger at Elisa and mocked her, mostly because she personally doesn't like Elisa. The women felt that Elisa was too good to be true. A white lotus wasn't real at all and if she was, the clothes she wore wouldn't be this vulgur and would exude their personality to the fullest.

The blouse Elisa wore showed a bit of cleavage and was pulled down purposely as well as her skirt which had a rip in it showing off her thighs. She wasn't dressed like a white lotus and as all women in the officer or in the company felt her admiration and morbid feelings for the Boss, she could to.

“Don’t ever come near Christopher again or I might let something slip from my tongue. I wonder if he would like to know what kind of a slut you really are.”

Elisa clutched her hand and spoke in a whisper as she smiled,“ Don't hate me just because I am more prettier than you. Well at least I have a partner you on the other hand are a lonely and ugly person. I’m sure even your mother resented you the day you were born. I mean who would want to be with a sad and lonely person who doesn't know how to mind her own business.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357 34 20
Being born into privilege and wealth was a coveted aspiration for many, as it would spare them from toiling endlessly for a meagre sustenance. Regar...
20.8K 1.6K 18
"My soul is breaking, and my life has been cut short," he said flatly. It's fine if his family was aware of this. "I'm not going to cause any more tr...
64.1K 1.9K 15
He who was falling in love with his husband even though the marriage was basically an arrangement one. The pressure from the in-laws, from people. Wh...
334K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...