My Shining Star

Af Myuseriszoey

A young charismatic girl struggling to survive life. Keeping up with bills to pay, stuck up friends, and a de... Mere

A/N: intro
Chapter 1: The past & now the present
The Weeping Willow (FULL VERSION)
Chapter 2: Maxine who?!
Chapter 3: Memories of their past
Chapter 4: Cooped up
Chapter 6: Finders keepers
Chapter 7: Just once
Chapter 8: Dance fail
Chapter 9: Big bad wolf
Chapter 10: Thinking about you
πŸ‹ Chapter 11: A tease
Chapter 12: Welcomed but not
πŸ”“ Characters Unlocked (1)
Chapter 13: Run Maxi RUN!
Chapter 14: A way 2 hide a lie
πŸ‹ Chapter 15: Fuzzy feelings
Chapter 16: Not so bad
Chapter 17: Top of the chain
Chapter 18: Fuming rage
Chapter 19: I'll always be there
Chapter 20: Something new
Chapter 21: Tell me everything...
Chapter 22: To the beasts city
Chapter 23: Downsides of traveling
Chapter 24: I'm a WIZARD?!
Chapter 25: It's all coming back to me now
πŸ‹ Chapter 26: Plans to seduction
Chapter 27: My expertise
Chapter 28: We could have had...
πŸ‹ Chapter 29: Jealousy between two
Chapter 30: Landslide
Chapter 31: Eyes on me!
Chapter 32: A shy stranger
πŸ‹ Chapter 33: A wolf's obsession
Chapter 34: A wish comes true
πŸ‹ Chapter 35: New rivals, new problems
Chapter 36: The tiger outside my window
πŸ”“ Characters Unlocked (2)
πŸ‹ Chapter 37: A kitty's prize
Chapter 38: Confessions
Chapter 39: Sweet promises
πŸ‹ Chapter 40: Feline's trickery
Chapter 41: Queen over night
Chapter 42: Willow's true colors
Chapter 43: My downfall to a new change?
Chapter 44: Gardening 101
πŸ‹ Chapter 45: Bashful beast
Chapter 46: The ultimate quest for sashimi
πŸ‹ Chapter 47: Sweet treat
Chapter 48: A shiver down my spine
Chapter 49: Tiger vs. Tree
πŸ‹ Chapter 50: A king's love
Chapter 51: Bunny Avalanche
Chapter 52: Villain revealed
Chapter 53: Eat or forever hold your peas!
Chapter 54: Family problems
Chapter 55: Tiger king's downfall
Chapter 56: Truth behind a suspicious tiger
Chapter 57: Family reunion
πŸ‹ Chapter 58: The tiger inside me
Chapter 59: Battle between favoritism
Chapter 60: Wish upon a star (End)

Chapter 5: Our saviors

2.4K 108 3
Af Myuseriszoey

( This may be a longest chapter so far. So I'm going to split it into two parts 5&6 chapters ) (Chapter cover: Detroit human/hank)

Maxine POV

It was early in the morning, I woke up and noticed that Sebastian wasn't here. He must have woken up early to hunt for breakfast.

I was about to get out of bed but I quickly retreated, falling right back to sleep.

When god gave me another chance to live I was grateful. In my second life, I decided to relax and do whatever I want to do that I never did in my past life. No bills to pay, no landlord yelling at me, best of all no working overtime!

Knowing that I am in the beastworld around the primitive ages. I learned that there were more males than females and that females were considered a treasure since there were a few to survive. While males are more stronger and dependent on their own since they can transform into a beast.

Sebastian's is a jaguar beastmen, his beast form is triple the size of a regular jaguar! Which explains the rosette's spots on top of his head and tail.

Before I thought he was one of those weird creepy cosplayers that dress up as animals pretending to be them. Don't get me wrong it's cool and all cosplaying but I was about to rip his tail and ears off for his nonsense. Now I know they are the real thing.

Though I still have many questions to ask him about his ears and tails. Like are they sensitive to touch? Does it grow? Can he hold stuff using his tail? I have to ask him later on but now it's time for some sleep.

An hour passed, I finally woke up from bed making my way to the main room (aka the living room/kitchen). I heard a loud growl echoing through the stone walls.

"Must be Sebastian back from his hunt" I thought

I opened the front door to see Sebastian in his jaguar form holding a dead boar in his mouth. Beside him, I saw a elderly beastman who held a basket full of fruits and vegetables I had never seen before.

Before I could say anything, Sebastian transformed back to his beastmen form, standing up all butt naked in the air.

It made me surprised when I saw his toned eight pack abs that complement his shiny caramel skin. My eyes trailed down and I saw his thing in between his legs. It was so big an-

I quickly shielded my eyes with my hands, flustered at what I just saw. I was even more embarrassed as I saw Sebastian's face forming into a smirk.

Judging by his stupid face, I knew he saw me looking at it. His hands were in his hip and chest puffed looking proud, flaunting his body on full display.

"Does this man have no shame?!" I thought still covering my eyes away

" Maxine~ why are you covering your eyes? Am I that ugly~?" Sebastian said in a woeful tone

"W-why you!" I said, pouting

"Haven't you told me I was the most handsome of all?...Maxine~.. Maxine~...Max~"

He kept calling my name over and over again. I knew what he was doing, but I just ignored him.

After I woke up from my illness, Sebastian got more confident each passing day or should I say more cockier. Making him more annoying as he kept teasing me more often. It's making me second guess myself on what I said in the book.

"Or~ "

"Is it my body? Don't you no like what you see~" he seductively whispered into my ear behind me.

When he said that, I stood stiff as it made me feel fuzzy inside like my face was about to explode on how red it was. I looked down on the grassy ground embarrassed to even look at him.

***
Sebastian POV

" Maxine~...Maxine~" I said in a low voice trying to get her attention.

I tauntingly called her name several times but she just ignored it facing away from me. It made me annoyed that she was not saying anything to me. She always has something to say to me! Whether it was a piece of her mind or physical punches.

Maxine was facing the ground instead of facing me! It made me even more mad that she wasn't not saying anything. Her face looked away from me.

Was the ground more pretty than my face? Am I really that ugly!?

" No! It can't be " I shocked in thought.

Refusing to be replaced, I held her chin with my fingers trying to make me face her.

I want her to see my face.

Her lovely face..

I want her attention...

When her face got closer to meet mine I thought she would look at me. But I didn't expect her to throw a fur cloth right at my face!

"P-put on some clothes next time!" Maxine shouted fuming with rage

I saw her furious face as she stuttered shyly about my bare body. She was embarrassed by the look on her face. It looked red like one of those plump fruits called a tomato, Maxine calls it.

She ran away retreating into the den feeling all embarrassed. Slamming the wooden door shut.

I put on my fur cloth pleased by my results. My chest was puffing up proudly from getting such a cute reaction.

" Go easy on her, she'll leave if you tease her like that" he said, gripping my shoulder from behind.

" Don't worry about it, She is fine, Lezon, '' I replied, chuckling when being reminded of Maxine's embarrassed expression.

I grabbed my bone knife and started cutting up the boar into chucks for today's breakfast. Lezon went inside the den to greet Maxine. He collected baskets full of fruits and vegetables Maxine used to like.

After all, Maxine is his favorite grandchild, he always spoils her with various things she likes. To him, Maxine was like his very own grandchild he cared for. He always had a soft spot when it comes to her.

Lezon is a elderly wolf beastman around his late 60's, who resides in the mountain village nearby. He has white elderly hair, deep olive skin, brown eyes, and is about 5'4 ft tall. He is an incredible healer who helps males and females heal their wounds.

To us, Lezon is our savior and long time comrade. Our lives changed when we met him. He devoted his work and efforts to help heal Maxine illness. He studied different types of herbs so that he can make a cure for her. He was the only one I could trust to take care of Maxine while I was away.

During the passing years, he taught me many things during my journey. It gave me another reason to keep pushing forward. For the sake of Maxine and our lives.

A year before he left to go to the Beast city. He taught me some medicine knowledge, so that I can properly take care of Maxine. He would scold me if I did anything wrong whether it was a tiny mistake or getting the wrong bowl, which irritated me the most. We had a huge fuss over bowls. He thought that I might kill Maxine by accident by using the wrong type of bowl even though they were the same.

When I was done chopping the boar into chunks. I wrapped the chunks of meat on to a leaf then placed them into a wooden crate. Discarding the unusable parts into the forest. In my beast form, I jumped into a nearby lake to wash off the blood and urky stench left by the boar.

***

Me and Lezon were talking but that's when I heard the door creak open. I saw Sebastian holding a wooden crate full of meat. He placed it on top of a stone table.

He was about to start cooking but I abruptly got up from the table. Taking his bone knife which was tied to his fur cloth and pushed him aside.

" I'm going to cook, you just stay there" I said pointing to the table and telling him to wait for breakfast.

At first he was hesitant to let me cook since I did so much more than what a regular female does. He worries that I would burn myself when cooking. But I told him that I am an experienced cook taught by my master chef grandma. Even though I have woken up from a coma. I still remember some stuff on off the grid food, thanks to those extra classes and clubs I join.

" Okay fine, you can cook but let me know if you need help" Sebastian responded

" Yay! Thanks Sebby" I cheerfully said

Sebastian left me to cook, making his way to the wooden table with Lezon. I started prepping my ingredients on me to make breakfast. I wanted to make fried rice , stir fry pork, and fried veggie from the boar Sebastian hunted and Lezon's gift that was full of fruits and veggies.

Across the table, they watch her prep and cook the meal. The aroma of the food was mouthwatering. It made them even more hungry and eager to eat.

"Let's dig in!" I said, holding a wooden bowl. The dining table was filled with bowls of delicious food scattered. We began eating to out heart's content. Both beastmen were pleased by how they never had this kind of food before, it was so scrumptious and delicious.

After breakfast it became noon, Lezon bid us goodbye and left to go back to his duties in the wolf village. Sebastian began working on the bathtub I requested so that I don't have to bathe in the cold lake.

He finally let me wander the forest on my own but at a minimum distance. Still I was happy I could go out on my own without being followed around.

This one time during the night I needed to pee so badly. But I didn't want to wake Sebastian up from his sleep so I went out on my own into the forest. When I was peeing I didn't expect him to follow me at night. It almost gave me a heart attack! When I saw him creeping near the trees in his beast form, his eyes gleamed in the dark. I thought I was going to die! when I saw those glowing eyes. When he came to me, I thought he was going to apologize but he bluntly said cover your tracks, his tail pointing where I peed. Then and there I wanted to choke that jaguar, pissed that he almost scared me to death.

I brought a basket for my trip to the forest so that I can collect some herbs to make it into spices. I found parsley, Oregano, thyme and coriander seeds along the way. That was when I stumbled upon two weird looking boulders. They were next to each other in the form of a triangle. It looked like they had funky faces carved into them.

I went closer to take a closer look but I instead found a hidden crate in between the boulders, it was covered in dirt and moss. I opened the crate using a sharp rock to get rid of the overgrown plants.

"GASP"

- Thanks for reading!  (there is a pt2 to this chapter)❤️❤️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

85.4K 6.1K 65
Join Aurora as she negotiates her way through a different world. Based on books I have read on the beast world. First book I have ever written. Creat...
39.6K 1.4K 81
You , just take the path through the woods to your favorite spot to relax on the river beach when a sand tornado takes you to Beastworld wait I don't...
5K 167 8
For as long as Daeron can remember, every day has been exactly the same. The poor dumb beast lives in a dark, disgusting pit. He's only allowed out t...
71.3K 3.8K 53
She was a child formed from the union between a highly successful and charming Chinese man and an intelligent and witty black woman. Although this un...