๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•Š๐•š๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•๐•’๐•ฅ...

Af Sport_Weeb

You are here because of the title, aren't you? These are one-shots, not an ongoing story about your life btw ... Mere

!!REQUESTS OPEN!!
Morning Cuddles (Osoro x Reader)
Locker Room (Aso x Top! Reader)
Suggestion
Are You Single? (Mido x Osoro's Big Brother/Reader)
Are You Single? (Part 2)
My Perfect Boy (Osorล x Perfect! Male Reader)

Author's Note

169 1 0
Af Sport_Weeb

Hey guys! So I have kinda run out of ideas for this book, and I could really use some requests. I had to take a break because of Thanksgiving, and I can't come up with anymore ideas at the time. 

Just request whatever, and I will try to get it uploaded as soon as possible!

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

656K 25.6K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
505K 54.8K 23
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
1.5M 90.2K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...