scarlett - james f. potter

By CollectingMemories

"you are nothing but trouble scarlett" *NEW STORYLINE*** matue language, no smut but just a little More

cast!
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
james
scarlett

scarlett

1.9K 69 6
By CollectingMemories

I felt something hit the back of my head in the middle of Transfiguration class. I turned around furrowing my brows to see who threw it, only to see Marlene flickering her eyes to me and the ground.

I picked up the note when Mcgonagalls back was facing us. In her messy handwriting she had scribbled, i'm sorry, lunch today? I contemplated on my answer. I was angry for a different reason, I was mad because she didn't value the friendship enough to apologize sooner. Instead, here we are 18 days later and finally an apology.

I decided to answer her in person, a small piece of parchment paper wasn't enough for me to give a proper response.

In the midst of my thoughts, I felt my head throb and almost as if I wasn't alone with my thoughts. I understood what my mom meant now. I furrowed my brows, gazing around to see who could possibly be the intruder. When I noticed Snape, right next to me, uncomfortably shift in his seat.

I didn't sit with him by choice, but lately Minnie seemed like she had it out for me. Maybe pushing my buttons enough to where I have to beg for help. She had assigned us new seats, claiming that sitting with friends wasn't a challenge and that one day we'll be working alongside people we never expected to. Such bullshit.

I raised a brow at him, but he didn't look at me as I was obviously staring at him. I kicked his shin, hoping he would look at me, instead he quietly groaned and stared at his notes.

"Scarlett, is there something interesting about Severus that your attention is on him instead of me?" Minnie asked, my attention still on him.

"I would tell you but you wouldn't believe me" I said, the whole class turning to look at us as I decided finally look at her. "Forgive me for disturbing the class, carry on"

"I certainly don't need your approval to 'carry on'" She argued, but continued with the class.

Class ended shortly, Snape quickly packing his things and leaving before I could even get a word in. I was determined though and I quickly ran after him, still shoving my books in my bag as I followed him, pushing everyone and hearing many protests until I grabbed his forearm and forcefully pulling him aside.

"What is wrong with you?!" He exclaimed trying to get out of my grasp, but I held on to him as best as I could.

"I should be asking you that" I scoffed, loosening my grip as he relaxed. I whispered my next words, knowing Hogwarts students loved to eavesdrop. "What are you trying to find?"

"It was an accident" He cleared his throat and looked like he was about to leave, but I grabbed him again, stopping him leaving. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again"

"I don't trust you"

"And I don't trust you" He replied, looking into my eyes with a stern look. "Tell me, Scarlett - did they announce Xavier dead already? Seems like there's a pattern going on within your family"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, trying not to lose my confidence as my heart started to beat faster.

He only shrugged, walking away and this time I let him. Unsure of what to think of his words. I leaned on the wall in corridor that was now emptying. At this point, I should just go back to New york. It seemed like the only option at this point.

Eventually, I moved away from the wall and headed towards Potions, where I was sure I wasn't going to pay attention to a single thing. My mind was in shock from the fear that I had gained.

I walked in with my head down, avoiding everyone's gaze as I sat next to James. It felt like I was underwater right now, Slughorns voice was muffled and all I heard was a small ringing in my ear, until James nudged me a bit, bringing me back to reality.

"What?" I asked, blinking at him.

"Slughorn" He whispered, my eyes going right towards our Professor.

"Yes?" I asked him, breathing a bit heavily than usual.

"Are you alright? You look a bit pale" He asked with concern.

"I think I need to go to see Madam Pomfrey" I said, finding this a good excuse to leave.

"Yes, of course, James, be a gentleman and accompany Miss Wilde and make sure she gets there safely" He suggested. I mentally thanked him in my mind and making a note to go to his next club 'meeting'.

"O-of course" James said, quickly packing his things and following me out the classroom, where he immediately blurted out a bunch of questions. "Are you alright? Did- did Snape do something to you? Did he hurt yo-"

"I need to throw up" I muttered, walking up the steps when he stopped us. He bent his knees a bit and patted his back. "It's okay, seriously"

"Scarlett, just get on my bloody back already" He exclaimed, making me chuckle a bit. I grabbed his bag that he dropped and got on his back carefully since we were literally mid way up the stairs.

"Thank you"

"Thank me when I pull your hair back" He chuckled as we made it to the top, but he didn't put me down yet. Instead, he took me outside. "You need fresh air"

He put me down on the snowy ground, my body shivering slightly, which he noticed and quickly muttered warming charms on us. I was thankful that I had decided to keep my cozy sweatpants on that I slept in. We walked near the lake, his hand making his way towards mine.

"Won't they notice we're out here?" I asked, staring at the lake.

"I wouldn't mind detention with you" He smiled, pulling me closer by wrapping his arm around me, my arm going around his back.

"Maybe Scotland is kind of nice" I said, admiring the scenery of the white trees and mountains, the glassy lake and the feeling of sharing this moment with someone.

"It was kind of peaceful waking up here in the middle of the lake"

"Oh my god" I laughed, thinking back at how much of a struggle it was to go through that and he didn't wake up, yet he woke up when I placed a blanket on him. "I never asked how you got out"

"It was such a struggle, I actually forgot to tell you" He said, letting go of me and grabbing his bag from the ground, searching through it aggressively until he finally pulled out a key.

A goddamn key. A fucking key. One that was small enough to fit into the lock of Xavier's journal. I stared at the key that was carefully placed on the palm of his hand.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked, my eyes flickering between him and his palm.

"A merman gave it to me" He slowly said, furrowing his brows. "Why do I get the feeling that you know more about this than me?"

"I uhm" I cleared my throat and ran a hand through my hair, unsure if the truth was the right thing to say. "This is too much"

I grabbed my bag and made it halfway towards the castle when I stopped and threw up on the snow. I felt his hands pull my hair back, making sure I wasn't fully drenched in vomit.

Once I stopped, all the care in the world left my body. I sat on the cold ice, my robe and ass getting wet. I grabbed a small tissue from my bag, wiping my lips and James handed me a piece of gum, sitting right next to me.

"We're not even a feet away from my vomit"

"Be grateful that my nose is practically frozen right now" He chuckled as I threw snow over it.

"I'm sorry" I sighed.

"Don't be"

"The key might open a journal that belonged to Xavier, i've tried every spell and I can't seem to open it." I rambled. "But now, seeing the key, knowing that it might be it makes me so scared of finally getting know some truth to what happened"

"Just because you have the key doesn't mean you have to use it" He softly said, grabbing my hand and placing the key gently in my palm.

"Thank you" I muttered, closing my hand and putting it safely in my bag. "I really appreciate you, more than you know"

"Show me your appreciation by telling me when you're gonna teach me Spanish" He said, recalling our conversation in the Lenas Diner.

"I thought you forgot about that"

"So did I" He chuckled, shaking his head. "'Me...siento happy with tu"

"This isn't going to be easy, isn't it?" I teased, making him roll his eyes at me. "I feel happy around you too"

"That puddle over there says otherwise"

"Shush!" I said, pushing him softly with my shoulder. "We're never talking about that"

"For now"

"You're the worst"

"And yet here we are" He grinned, standing up and reaching down to help me up. "Too cold out here"

"Our next class starts in fifteen" I said, gratefully taking his hand.

"Plenty of time to get a nice warm drink" He said, leading us to the kitchens, where we drank a cup of coffee speaking with the one of the house-elves about the menu for the next few weeks.

Eventually, we walked to our next class, walking side by side in silence, our hands brushing against each other every once in a while until he finally looped his pinky with mine, opening the classroom door to DADA.

The day went by rather quickly. My thoughts seeming to ease as I realized that everything didn't have to be done right now. That I didn't have to read Xavier's journal, not yet at least.

The other journal was a dead end, not a single word written on the pages. I debated on just touching the journal, without my gloves and seeing maybe I would get somewhere with that, but I didn't. I had to be alone for that and not to mention the fact that I was a bit depressed, not having the urge to sneak away and be alone. Instead, I was attached to my bed, which I seemed to never leave except for class and occasionally to see the boys.

Lunch came around quicker than I anticipated. Before I could sit and get my food, I made my way towards Marlene.

"Why can't you say i'm sorry to my face?" I asked, sitting next to Dorcas and across from Marlene at the Ravenclaw table.

"Be lucky I even said it"

"Marlene!"

"I'm sorry" She sighed, looking at me hesitatingly. "My first day of my period"

"Why did you wait so long?"

"Why did you?"

"You want me to crawl back to you? You think I owe you something?"

"Okay, Scarlett-"

"Shut up Dorcas, doing nothing doesn't make you innocent"

"I was neutral, For fucks sake!"

"But YOU didn't speak to me and I did nothing to you"

"I know and I'm sorry" She shamefully said.

"Why did you wait so long, Marlene?" I asked, directing my anger towards her and not trying to make it about Dorcas and I.

"Because I felt guilty and like I fucked up so much that you didn't want anything to do with me"

"You're dumb" I scoffed, grabbing a plate and deciding to eat and stay with them. "You know me, maybe not as much as most people but you know I am not that stubborn"

"Ehh" They both shrugged, looking at each other.

"Wait, you're not leaving?" Dorcas asked, a small hint of excitement in her voice.

"Can't get rid of me that easily"

"I really am sorry Scarlett" Marlene said, giving me a small smile

"I know" I sighed, returning the smile. "I'm sorry too"

A/n
im sorry if some of you dont like some of the dialogue, i saw a little controversy with what scarlett said with the uhh..fingering. but although i did say there would be no smut ( unless someone helps me write it because I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR ROBBING YOU GIYS OF THEIR FIRST TIME TOGETHER) however, i set this book as mature because of some of the vulgarity in my jokes my humor is a little strange, but just skip over it if it bothers you, most of time nothing import will be attached to those types jokes.

i really hope u are liking it so far AND IM SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES SOMETIMES I BE A LIL EMBARRASSED READING MY OWN STUFF AND PANIC AND JUST POST.

ANYWAY I LOVE ALL OF YOU. BIG SMOOCH TO THE OGS WHI ENDURED THROUGH THE STORYLINE CHANGE AND BIG SMOOCH TO THE NEW READERS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 94 10
"๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’ ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’š" ๐’”๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž!๐’๐’„ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’†๐’“๐’‚
186K 3.6K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข. สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœษชแด แด€ษดแด… แด„...
10.5K 187 10
HARRY POTTER FANFICTION MARAUDERS ERA STAND ALONE * * * Remus x OC x Serious trouple James x Lily Contains smut
539K 13.4K 44
UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the summary for more info. !Mature themes & S...