In Between (Fanfic of the Sch...

By blueheartkiss

Y/N and Aurellia Castillon, sisters from the same father, was dragged to the School for Good and Evil due to... More

Chapter 1: Troublemakers of Ellanor
Chapter 2: The School for Good and Evil
Chapter 3: Teacher of Music
Chapter 4: Caught Red Handed
Chapter 5: Don't Change it!
Chapter 6: Dance of Death
Chapter 7: Not Purely Cruel
Chapter 8: A Stupid Attempt
Chapter 9: Stop the Teasing!
Chapter 10: 10 Minutes
Chapter 11: Prank Gone Wrong
Chapter 12: Dirty Little Ever
Chapter 13: Misunderstanding
Chapter 14: Avoid the Redhead
Chapter 15: Be Honest Now
Chapter 16: I'm Still Sore!
Chapter 18: The Reveal
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Why He Needs You
Chapter 21: Desperate For Each Other
Chapter 22: Lost Control
Chapter 23: Headmaster's Decision
Chapter 24: Love Does Not Care
Chapter 25: Escape
Chapter 26: Is This the End
Chapter 27: Where We Belong
Chapter 28: Finally Together
Chapter 29: Planning a Party
UNPUBLISHED
I changed the summary

Chapter 17: Rafal

1.3K 51 0
By blueheartkiss

A/N: I'm having trouble doing Lesso POV, I really do apologize if it gets.. a little cringey.

***

After the Doom Room... Incident... We continued with our regular lives, you know, I teach both schools, she has classes, the Nevers, oh my God... Can I just remind you all? That Aurellia, has a loose mouth?? So whenever I walk up to the room, they were all snickering ang giggling like mad man, knowing full well, that there had been going on between their Dean and me... Which isn't far from truth.

Ever since our hot encounter, Lesso seemed... More caring towards me, when our paths crossed especially in the Dining Hall, I always caught her staring at me, or vice versa, she would wink? Smirk? Or when we get too close with each other, she would brush her hand to my thighs... Making me all flustered... Hot and bothered... Nothing new really, except for the erotic nightly routine.

So one week has passed, same old day, the Nevers are really getting the hang of using music as a catalyst for their unique talents, Hester, was basically an outstanding student, Dot and Anadil also got the hang of it, Hort s transformation was now successful and Aurellia... She later had found out that she do have a Unique Talent, which is shape shifting, which I'm very proud of her, but still lacks control.

The Evers were also showing great promise, I wanted to show them how to nurture their magic more with music, but they were more focused on ball dancing and what not.

Since it was once again, nearing Dusk, I had to go back to the Evil School, but my eyes saw a glimpse, of an unfamiliar place, somewhere, that I haven't seen or explored yet... So what did I do? Of course I went there! As I was walking towards it, It has a huge closed gate and more than 50ft of walls at both sides, blocking my way.

As if this could stop me.. I mumbled. I saw a vine that hanged near the ground, I looked up and saw that it's connected from the other side. I tugged it hard, hoping it would carry my weight.  Which it did, so I climbed the wall like how Flynn rider climbed Rapunzel's tower and made it to the top, unfortunately I don't know how I would go down, there were no vines, no ladder, stairs or even just stones for footing.

Darn it, I'm so close. I sighed, and just convinced myself to go back... But suddenly, a force pushed me inside, making me fall 50ft from the ground! I shrieked, waiting for the pain to come... But it never did... A red smoke caught me right before I hit the ground.

When I stood up, I thanked it, even though I wasn't sure if it can even understand me, but I think it just nodded. I stared at disbelief I'm going insane am I...  It felt like it stared at me, then a part of it's smoky appearance was shoving me forward as the rest of it moved deeper into the forest. Y-you want me to follow you or something? It gently nudged me on the back, so I took it as a yes
Oh ok no need to push, I can't even escape this place without your help... Again..

While wondering my gaze upon this place, I noticed some pink roses, there were a lot of them, I wanted to pick some to give to Aurellia, but a raspy and harsh voice stopped me.

Don't, they bite. I quickly looked at the smoky figure and widened my eyes, it sounded like a man! Not a moment later the said smoke slowly turned into a person! I gulped and backed away a little, completely intimidated. I grabbed my flute, ready to defend myself

W-who are you?! There was a moment of silence, just us, staring at each other, waiting, for his answer.

My name... Is Rafal he stepped closer to me, my heart beating like drum, my senses were going haywire, I knew he's trouble, but still, it was like I'm being drawn to this... Person, as if he has something, what I desperately needed, but I couldn't figure it out what it is...

Lower your guard, I am not a foe. In the middle of my erratic thoughts, I didn t sense that he was already near me. He grabbed my tense hand that has been clutching my flute... And strangely enough, it calmed me...

Would you care for a stroll? I looked at him as if he grew a third eye... I cleared my throat and composed myself..

Not like I have a choice... But in return, you have to help me to exit this place. He nodded and started walking, so I also did the same. It was already dark, and the moon was peaking through the trees, the moonlight was simply .. ethereal when it dimly light the forest.

The walk was silent, but... Unbelievably peaceful.. who in the heavens freak is this man?

We stopped near a cliff, and he stepped back a little, a gesture that encouraged me to walk in front... And the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen was laid Infront of me... The moon was bright and big, while rows of mountain and clouds was simply a delight to one's vision. The breeze swayed my hair as I indulge myself in such amazing sight.

Beautiful isn't? He asked, but I didn't look at him. Very.. I replied in awe

Tell me... Y/n, if you were ever to pick a side between good and evil, which one will you choose?
I merely scoffed at his question, I could never pick between them.

Silly question really, I'm either of them... Sometimes I'm a wicked or a pure person.. just simply, in between. I sensed him walked beside me.

For now... You are. I looked at him with displeasure. Who the hell does he think he is? He doesn't even know me, yet he said those things as if he knew something that I don't...

What are you even saying?!

Don't act like you don't know, your conscience is in shambles, am I not right? You don't even know what you want, you... Don't even know who you truly are.

...

I really wanted... To say something, to quickly deny... But he's point is too precise... It's always been bugging me how there's always a pull in every decision, every action... There's always a voice that struggles to reach me, but always been burried, a limit that I want to break... To surpass..

But I don't know, I'm lost ... And I need more answers...

Imagine yourself... As a canvas, but splattered with different colors of paint... Messy, chaotic, disordered... Desperate for a painter to fix you, to give you purpose, to organize you... His eyes glowed red, and before I knew it, I couldn't take my eyes off him, I felt a strong pull towards him, as his finger glowed red and I hazely aimed to touch it and I can be that painter. Our fingers touched and our magic collided, as bright red light exploded, enveloping us with crimson smoke. I felt an incredible surge of power running through my body, it was spine chilling and euphoric!

But much too my dismay, it was gone too soon. I looked at him, pleading for more. I can only give you a part of it for now... Once you obtained your finger glow I promise.. I ll complete you.

... He disappeared... I was left on the cliff... Wondering what the hell just happened. But I can't deny that I felt a little more powerful as I stared at my fingers, thinking about how his fingers glowed bright red... How it managed to make me feel... like a part of me was restored.

Rafal... Without knowing .. a tear escaped my eye, feelings are in shambles and in discord... I truly don't know what to feel anymore... Mother... What have I gotten myself into. Mumbling in the dimly moonlit forest... In between of my infuriating thoughts, I held my flute near my mouth, aiming to express my feeling through tune and sound, hoping that the wind will carry it through the meadows, for others to feel my sorrowed music , but instead, have a sense of calmness and tranquility... 

Lesso's POV

I paced around the halls of my school searching for a certain someone, and as much I feel displeasure in admitting it, I am worried and relentless when her presence isn't near me. I groaned in frustration as I realized she wasn't inside these walls, I summoned my hunch wolves demanding an answer on her location. They must have sense my furious state as they mumbled and stuttered, trying to croak an answer.

T-the others said the last time they saw her she was nearing the school's entrance, but instead, went back to school for good. I sighed and massaged my temples, really that girl, once I find her I'll make her pay for making me worried.

I composed myself and readied to go to Dovey's school, after all, it takes a lot of willpower not to burn the horrid place down. Looks like I need to go there, if you see her approaching our school, lock her in my office and report to me at once. Do I make myself clear? They all nodded with caution and went back to their station. As for me... I started to imagine what punishment fits for a trouble making brat like her. It does not fail to deliver exciting shivers at such thoughts

***

Nearing the school's entrance I banged the door rather forcefully, infuriating the fairies that surrounds me... Though they could only scream and hover around me in anger, after all, if it ever crossed their pathetic little fairy mind to lay a finger on me, I wouldn't have second thoughts in ending their lives, oh how much would I enjoy listening to their bloody screams and gazing upon their terrified eyes.

Lesso?? What in God's name are you doing out here? And in the middle of the night?? Dovey asked with a furious tone, I disregarded her and went inside the halls, calling for y/n telepathically, considering after our encounter in the Doom Room, I never left her mind, and its amusing how much her thoughts consisted of me.

I came to a halt when a hand grabbed my arm, forcing me to do so. What are you doing?! You can't just barged in here without a notice?!!

Where is y/n, princess? I asked, she looked at me confused, wondering why me, being upset, have something to do with the music teacher.

I-I do not know, doesn't she reside on your school? I rolled my eyes at such stupid question.

If she was, I wouldn't be wasting my time here. Seriously, the way you handle security in this school is laughable. At my comment, her face turned red and would most likely huff on the insult, but one of the little floating trolls whispered something on her ears. Must've been a horrid news since her eyes widened and left her with a shocked expression. 

She's in the Blue forest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 2K 18
Y/N Chestnut didn't live the best life of them all. Living in the abandoned alleys of Gavaldon she had to live off of the trash from the town's peopl...
20.6K 1.5K 64
A new year is upon the students of the School for Good and Evil and a new Headmaster is eagerly awaiting her chance to show both the students and pro...
9.1M 424K 60
[COMICS OUT NOW!] What's worse than going to school? Going to school for knights in another world! After accidentally witnessing a woman killing a de...
3.9K 153 7
Lady lesso, the feared dean of evil, the woman with the heart of stone. Y/n never went to the School for Good and Evil until, after running away from...