The Druid

By RoyalFandomWriter

Stiles. The human of the group. Sometimes a target. Okay, a target a lot of the time. And in this story, this... More

Character Descriptions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Updated Character Descriptions
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 22

514 20 5
By RoyalFandomWriter

Stiles' nerves grew more and more as Derek drover closer to the Hale house. He tried to calm himself, tried to subtly take deep breaths to calm his increasing anxiety. He didn't know why he was so anxious to see them again and he hated it. They were his friends after all. Derek hadn't let go of Stiles' hand after grabbing it when they got in the car and periodically gave it soft squeezes in comfort all the while having expert control on the steering wheel with one hand. Every time he did, Stiles felt at ease immediately. To distract himself, he asked Derek a question. "Who knows about us?"

"Isaac, your dad, Deaton and Cora. No one else knows." Derek's voice was soft and tender. These emotions were ones Derek only showed around Stiles.

"What about Peter?" Stiles asked, his voice growing dark at the mention of Derek's uncle. Derek's grip on the steering wheel became a vice grip at the mention of his uncle.

"I don't know. He knows about my feelings for you but Cora wouldn't have told him."

Stiles nodded. "Hopefully he won't be here today." He said as he eyed the house when Derek slowly pulled the car to a stop.

"Hopefully." Derek sighed and turned the car off. They both exited and Derek locked it afterwards as they headed to the front door. Neither of them could explain but they were both feeling a sudden itch to get close to each other, feeling the need to be touching somehow. The proximity wasn't enough. So, Stiles swallowed his nerves and shifted closer to Derek and took hold of his hand. Derek looked at Stiles with a slightly confused look. He wasn't complaining but he was worried Stiles was forcing himself to portray their relationship when he wasn't ready to.

"I don't care." Stiles explained, gazing up at his boyfriend as he softly spoke. "If the rest of them judge, let them. I'm happy." His expression held a soft smile. Derek smiled in reciprocation and leaned in as he cupped his face and kissed him. Stiles smiled more into the kiss and leaned into Derek's touch. When they pulled away, Stiles' smile had turned into a happy grin. "I love it when you kiss me."

Derek grinned. "Then I'll keep kissing you." He kissed Stiles again just to prove his point.

Stiles chuckled happily. "I have no complaints."

Derek gave a soft chuckle in response and squeezed Stiles' hand. "Let's head inside." He said as he unlocked the front door and held it open for Stiles. The younger male took a deep breath when his nerves started to play up again and headed inside. He heard voices as he waited for Derek before following said voices into the living room.

He was but only one step walking into the living room when he was immediately tackled by someone who wrapped him up in a tight embrace. He blinked, not expecting the sudden hug. He smiled and patted Isaac's back comfortingly and reciprocated the hug. "I'm okay, Isaac. I promise."

"I know." Isaac responded but refused to let go for a few more long seconds. Stiles knew they'd have to have a talk later on. He didn't want Isaac feeling responsible or guilty for him getting kidnapped. Isaac soon pulled away and the next person to come up to Stiles was Scott. When Scott didn't say anything, Stiles pulled him into a hug.

Scott blinked in shock before he settled and wrapped his own arms around Stiles and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry." He whispered, his voice filled with pain and misery.

"For what?" Stiles frowned.

"For how horrible I treated you." Scott said and pulled back. Stiles stared at him for a few moments before he smacked him on the head lightly. "Ow! What was that for?!" Scott pouted and rubbed the area Stiles smacked.

"For you apologizing for something that wasn't your fault. You didn't know what was happening, Scott. It wasn't your fault." Derek had filled him in on what had happened on the way.

"So, you're not mad at me?" Scott asked with uncertainty shining in his eyes.

Stiles shook his head. "No, I'm not mad at you. At either of you." He looked between Scott and Isaac. The latter immediately looked away. 'Yup, we'll definitely be talking later.'

Scott nodded and drew Stiles into another hug. "I'm glad we got you back."

Stiles smiled and closed his eyes. "I am, too." They ended the hug a couple of moments later and Malia walked up to Stiles, hugging him.

"I'm glad you're okay, Stiles." She said softly. Stiles smiled and gave her a squeeze in response before they both let go.

Lydia was the next to come up. She hugged Stiles rather tightly, almost squeezing the life out of him. "Don't ever make me scream for your death ever again." She glared at him.

Stiles swallowed and cowered a little under her glare. "You screamed for my death?"

"Yes, and I do not wish to do it again. I'd very much like you alive." She huffed, slightly glaring at Stiles.

Stiles nodded slowly. "I'll do my best to make sure it never happens again."

"Good." She said and sat back down in the seat she had been occupying before. Stiles hugged and greeted the rest of the pack, feeling much happier and more relaxed knowing they themselves were okay. The pack was definitely feeling the same with seeing Stiles back to his old self.

Once that was over, Derek and Stiles and ended up sitting on the same couch albeit Derek was sitting closer to Stiles than what the pack deemed usual.

"So," Scott began, sitting back in one of the many armchairs in the living room. "Is there something going on between you two?"

Stiles blinked while Derek remained impassive. He'd follow Stiles' lead. "What what makes you think that?" Stiles drawled out slowly.

"You two seem very close. Closer than normal." Lydia said in a thoughtful tone as she watched the two. If anyone could discover their sexualities without them telling anyone or knowing themselves, it would be her.

Stiles bit his lip and looked at Derek.

"Plus, we did hear you outside." Malia supplied helpfully. Both Stiles and Derek looked at her.

"Is Peter around?" Stiles asked nervously.

"No, we haven't seen him since we got you back." Isaac said.

Stiles nodded and looked back at Derek. The trust and assurance that Stiles received from Derek's eyes made his next move that much more confident. He shifted closer to Derek and leaned into the older wolf, prompting Derek to wrap an arm around him once he was comfortable and returned to observing the pack.

"So, you date me and then you date my cousin?" Malia teased, grinning when Stiles looked her way.

Stiles chuckled and grinned back. "What can I say? Guess I have a thing for Hale blood."

"So, you're gay?" Lydia asked curiously.

"No." Stiles shook his head. "Bisexual."

"Ah. Thought so." She sat back with a smug look.

"What do you mean 'thought so'?!" Stiles exclaimed.

"You exuded very big hints that you were. Especially when at the light party the Alpha twins threw. That girl that asked if you liked guys really threw you for a loop." She smirked.

Stiles blushed heavily and rolled his eyes playfully. He chose not to think about that occurrence. "I am not surprised you picked up on that at all.

"Yes, well, I have an eye for it." Lydia grinned and sharpened her gaze on Derek. "You're gay, aren't you?"

Derek nodded his confirmation. "Why?" He asked curiously.

"It was also easy to pick up." Lydia shrugged.

Stiles laughed when he saw the offended look on his lover's face. "Oh, come on, Sourwolf, don't give her that look, she has a radar for it." He teased. Derek turned his expression to a playful glare when he looked at Stiles. Stiles smirked and leaned up to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Cheers to another homosexual couple." Mason grinned. Stiles grinned back at him after pulling away from Derek.

"So, you two are dating?" Scott asked, his eyes trained on the newly announced couple. Stiles looked at Scott and for once, he couldn't decipher his best friend's expression.

Stiles swallowed and nodded, his happiness dimming a little. "We are." He confirmed, his voice a little uncertain. Derek tightened his hold on him.

"How long have you been dating?"

"Three weeks." Derek supplied, watching the alpha suspiciously.

Stiles nodded in agreement. "Scott, if you're not okay with me dating a guy, let alone Derek, just say it." The silence from his best friend was eating him alive.

Scott was quiet for a moment before he sharpened his stare on Derek and turned it into a glare with complete red Alpha eyes and all.

'Fuck.' Stiles thought, growing very nervous.

"You hurt him and I will hurt you."

'Wait. What?'

Derek nodded. "Understood." He knew Stiles came first before him, hell, everyone in the pack put Stiles before themselves. Derek expected no less of Scott to threaten him.

"Wait......... Did you just threaten Derek?" Stiles asked, confusion etched on his face. "One of your own pack members?"

"Stiles, you're also my pack member. And I'm your Alpha, I look out for you. You're also my best friend, my brother. I don't want to see you get your heart broken. But the same goes for you, Derek." Scott responded, his face soft and kind now.

Well, count Stiles feeling touched and comforted. He got up and walked over to Scott and hugged him. "It feels good knowing you accept me. And my relationship."

"There's no way I wouldn't." Scott grinned. They both let go and Stiles resumed his seat, settling into Derek again. The pack meeting then commenced and everyone settled into a good rhythm of catching up with each other, especially for Stiles. He'd explain more about his powers later. For now, it was time to be a pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.2K 16
Stiles was 11 years old when he became an Assassin. He started training with his mom at the age of 6 and became one of the best in his class. He quit...
17.5K 743 10
It's just not right and Stiles knows it. He tries to prevent it but regardless of his attempts, Peter dies. The other wolves celebrate but Stiles fee...
33.2K 1.2K 13
It's okay. Stiles tells himself so he wouldn't freak out. But in reality it really wasn't. Erica and Boyd are dead. There's a monster in Beacon Hil...
217K 6.6K 23
Stiles is 17 years, hyperactive and maybe even a little too sarcastic boy from Beacon Hills. His life is different, he is in a pack. Yes, a werewolf...