When Love Lasts

By tcsxkierra

when love comes around the corner .. can you control it ? More

cast..
1 ✵
2 ✵
3 ✵
4 ✵
5 ✵
6 ✵
7 ✵
8 ✵
9 ✵
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑...
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒..
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓..

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏..

327 24 14
By tcsxkierra

[ 𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵, 𝘔𝘪
     𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯  ]

              Once i ran downstairs i kissed mani on her forehead "Karen everything okay ? ." Mama Dianna asked "Yes everything's fine" i said with sniffs .

I walked out the front door and headed to my car , i sat there for a while and just cried , my eyes began to burn from all the crying .

I finally got myself together and drove off, I decided to go to Jacky's house , She was my oldest sister she always knew what to do to make me feel better .. i felt like i could talk to her about anything .

After finally arriving Jacky seen my car outside "Karen ? it's late is everything okay ? did you leave something ?" Jacky asked coming out the front door in her robe .

"No i just wanted to talk ." as i got closer to her she gasped seeing how red my eyes were "Karen what's wrong ? get in here now ." she pushed me into her house .

I seen Dorinda sitting there with coffee in her hand like she was at home , she barely left Jacky's house because she loved her cooking "What the hell? Karen who ran you over ?" Dorinda said .

"Dorinda it's not a time to play .. she clearly been crying look at her damn eyes !" Jacky shouted , tears began to fall again .. i couldn't help it i was holding so much in for so long ..

"Karen stop crying it's okay ." Dorinda hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead , Jacky wiped my face with tissue and kissed my cheek .

I sat down at the table holding tissue trying to make the tears stop "Karen talk to us what happened ?" Jacky asked holding my hand .

"I-I went to drop off mani to her dad and i tried to talk to him to make everything better .. but i just cant accept the fact he left me and mani for her . Everytime i think about it my heart hurts more ." I cried loudly .

"Karen stop it ! do not let that nigga make you cry matter a fact ." Dorinda said standing up , Jacky quickly pushed her down in her seat "Girl sit your ass down , your not gonna go kill Sebastian."

Dorinda rolled her eyes and sat there pouting "Look if somebody gonna do something about this i will ! Karen i'm so sick and tired of seeing men do you wrong and you just take it ! aren't you tired ?" Jacky says

"Jacky it's not my fault .. i thought Sebastian was the one for me and y'all told me i should get with him also, so how is this turned on me ?" I say looking Jacky directly in her eyes .

"Karen calm down nobody is saying it's your fault .. but you have to put your foot down sometimes !" Jacky yelled , I wiped my tears as i felt myself become mad .. i felt like Jacky was blaming me for Sebastian doing me wrong .

"You know what , never mind i'll just go home ." i say grabbing my purse and getting up . Jacky grabbed my arm "Karen sit your stubborn ass down ." i looked Jacky at her and walked away .

"Karen !" Dorinda yelled following me to my car , ignored her and got in "Karen come back in !" Jacky yelled , After shutting the car door i drove off .

I felt like crying again but i had no more tears left .. i feel like everything in my world is crashing and the only thing keeping me up is my baby girl .

After i rushed home i just got in bed and laid under the covers and a few minutes later i dozed off ..

✥...

       I woke up to loud knocks on the door "I'm coming i'm coming." i said tying my robe , i opened the door and there was Sebastian with Mani "Hey you okay ? i been calling you all night i was a little worried." Sebastian said

"Uh yeah i'm fine .. i guess " I said grabbing Mani's sleeping bag from his shoulder "Can i come in ?" he asked , i moved to the side to let him walk in .. he gently put mani on the couch .

I walked to the kitchen to make my morning coffee , Sebastian stood there looking around the house "Mani sleeps so peacefully , she ain't cry not once last night." Sebastian said .

"Yeah " I softly responded , i wasn't in the mood to talk but i didn't wanna be rude to him .

As i stood at the counter waiting for the coffee to be finished i felt Sebastian stand behind me , i quickly turned around and looked at him .

"Karen what's wrong ? your eyes are all red and puffy what's going on ?." he asked moving my hair behind my ear examining my face .

"I'm fine S-Sebastian i just need some rest ." I said turning back around "I'll take Mani back to my moms if you need a break .." He replied

"You can take her .. just bring her back tomorrow i'll have myself together by then ." I said

"Ight i gotchu , Karen i promise i'm gone fix this ma .. just give me the time to make this right for us ." Sebastian said "When will that time come ? huh ? when will it come Sebastian? two years from now ? maybe three ?." i said slamming my hand on the counter .

Mani jumped in her sleep , "Karen my bad .. i ain't mean to bring it up now .. i'll leave ." He grabbed Mani and her bag .

Once they left i heard my phone ring it was 64 missed calls from Dorinda and 5 from Jacky .. something in me wanted to ignore so bad .. but i couldn't ignore them for long .

"H-Hello ?" i said to Jacky on the other line "Karen ! what the hell is wrong with you girl ? why did you leave like that last night ?" Jacky asked

"Jacky you basically told me it's my fault because i'm not putting my foot down .. but i tried with Sebastian .. i kept trying and he didn't care this gang shit is more important to him than his own life .. his own family and i cant take that knowing he got shot because of all of this shit .. i wish he would just let it go .. it's not worth the pain ." I cried

"Karen we understand you're scared .. but if he don't wanna listen you can't make him .. but you need to tell him how you feel .. if you don't it'll eat you up and you know that .. because it's eating you up right now." Jacky said

"Jacky i cant .. i just cant ..." Tears kept falling after every word i spoke "i can't even look at him in the face without wanting to cuss him out .. he let that girl stalk me .. threaten to kill me during my pregnancy.. and so many other things that i wish i could say ." i said wiping my nose .

"Karen it's gonna be alright .. where Mani ? we'll take her if you want .. Leo's in town so i think she'll like to see her uncle ." Jacky spoke "Shes with Sebastian.. i let him take her cause i have to get myself together i don't want her to see her mother looking horrible and crying every second ." I said

"I understand .. i'll work something out with Sebastian to get her .. Karen everything's gonna be okay you just have to pray .. i prayed for you last night .. i want you to be okay because i care-.. " Before i knew it i hung up the phone

Listening to Jacky's words just made my head hurt , i knew everything would be fine sooner or later .. but i didn't know how to control my emotions .

✥...

Mani was catching a cold, i called Karen over and over again to find out what medicine to give her .. she didn't answer .. i just assumed she fell asleep after we left ..

I could tell she was crying alot .. which made a nigga feel bad cause i knew i was the cause of it . i ain't like to see her cry .. she to pretty to let her eyes get that puffy ..

"Here give her this , she'll be feeling better by tomorrow with this ." My Mama handed me some Medicine and i gave it to Mani .

"It's okay baby, daddy know it's nasty ma-ma." i talked in a little baby voice to her and she giggled , she was such a happy baby .

Once i gave her the medicine i sat her down on the couch to watch some cartoons "Mama can you watch Mami right quick while i go check on Karen ?" i shouted .

"Yeah son ! let me know what's going on with Karen ." she replied walking down the stairs .

I grabbed my coat and car keys .

I hopped in the car and played some music "I cant stay away from you too long .. even if i do i'll always call ." I sung along to Anthony Hamilton's "The point of it All "

I arrived to Karen house and turned off the music , After getting out the car i knocked on the door a few times and she came to the door "S-Sebastian i'm really ti-." i cut her words off with a deep kiss .

She pulled me in the house and i closed the door behind me , i swirled my tongue all around hers .. i quickly untied her robe and carried her to her bedroom .

As i gently laid her down on her back , i opened her legs seeing her being super wet .. i kissed all around her thighs .. i softly pushed 3 fingers inside her "Fuck Sebastian!" she shouted feeling me going in and out of her .

I locked eyes with her as she moaned loudly , i slowly pulled my fingers out and licked them .. i dropped my pants and draws wasting no time getting inside her .

I went in with slow strokes , she gripped my back with her nails "Shit ! Faster Sebastian yes !" She whined biting her lip .. i go faster as her moans get louder and longer .

"Damn Karen you so wet baby !" i groaned feeling how good it felt to be back inside her "S-Sebastian I'm gonna cum !." she yelled

"Hold it till i tell you to cum ." I said , she screams loud feeling me all inside her "Sebastian fuck daddy fuck ! i'm sorry !." She pull the sheets up not being able to take it .

"Take it .. you can take it right ma ?." i groaned "N-No im gonna cum !" she shouted , i went faster as i felt myself about to cum "Fuck baby you feel so good !." I yelled , A few minutes later we both released and let out loud sighs.

She pecked my lips a few times "Sebastian.. i wanna feel you again ." she said biting her lip .

I didn't hesitate to turn that ass around .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 309 26
𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼
559 25 39
A ship together but something they discover but realized they didn't really know till time came. Can love conquer the regret or leave? If you haven't...
404 33 14
Being in love is never a choice. But, does it worth it to risk your heart to fall for someone? Or keeping your heart remains closed by staying single...
913 101 53
Never let love take control. Let yourself control love. Under EXTREME editing, but enjoy~