Broken yet Beautiful (Complet...

By AngelTweet

'I hope for us.' 'This hope gives me strength to breath.' 'Strength to fight with our odds.' 'One day to wi... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Epilogue

Chapter - 5

12.3K 904 55
By AngelTweet

Neil's POV

'I am married again.'

'I am married to my ex-wife's twin sister.'

'I wish, I had any other choice but Dad, he knows how to get me on my knees. I hate him for doing this to me.'

'He knows Neev is my weakness. Dev Singhania is master in using someone's weakness in his favour. But it was least expected for me that he would do it against me. His own son.'

'My Mom introduced me to a cheap, disloyal girl whom I gave my everything but still she betrayed me to run away with her boy friend.'

'And my Dad forcefully married me to girl who is my ex- wife's sister. Twin sister. A gold digger.'

'I hate both sisters.'

I closed my burning eyes when I saw a shadow still at it's place at the entrance of dining area. I raised my eyes which fell on Myra. Twin sister of my ex-wife.

Her face reminded me the betrayal I endured from my memory line. Her face brought back memories of tears my son had shed till today.

I started leaving from dining area.

"Neil, please have your dinner."

'Ohh please stop showing your fake concern.'

"Thanks to your presence. But I am not hungry anymore."

I tried to sound sober to avoid unnecessary fight. I was exhausted both mentally as well as physically.

I felt her eyes following me till I took stairs to move to my room.

'I give a shit to her.'

I made a drink for myself and settled down on the recliner to submerged into my memory lines.

My first meet with Myra.

Those were days when I was engaged with Meera. Dinner was planned by Meera to make me meet with her twin sister.

Even though Meera and Myra were twin sisters there was visible difference between them. Meera was stylish, glamorous, sexy, bold and confident where as Myra was simple, innocent, shy and introvert.

Myra hardly spoke anything during our dinner. Her replies were limited to monosyllable or small smile which for sure did not reach to her big doe hazel nut eyes. She did not even match her eyes with us but was lost somewhere entire evening.

On the contrary Meera was chirping about our wedding preparations to be precise show off. And I was busy in admiring my Meera.

"Your sister is strange." That was my first impression which I voiced out post our dinner.

"She is just jealous of me." Meera's blunt reply surprised me.

"When our parents got divorced initially court gave our custody to Dad. He was capable of providing good life to both of us. But Myra was emotional fool. She cried like hell. Also she created drama of slipping in depression which compelled court to change its verdict to pass her custody to my mother. But now I think she is regretting."

But somewhere my heart contradicted Meera for the first time.

And my opinion about her turned more stronger, when next time I met her during Meera's regular pregnancy check ups. Surprisingly, she was the one who was more excited about Neev's arrival than his own mother.

I still remember the day when Meera has her ultra sound, she had left hospital after appointment to meet her friend. I was stuck with some meetings with hospital management. While leaving I saw Myra, she was searching for someone.

"Hey Myra" I called her.

"Where is Meera?" She looked at my back.

"She left"

"Ohh. Actually technicians gave her ultra sound images for baby."

"Really?"

"You wanna see?" She was beyond excited.

"Is this even a question?" I jumped at my place. "Of course!"

"Here you go."

I opened envelop to see my baby. I could not understand looking at black and white picture. But Myra helped me.

"Your baby is so cute."

"Indeed"

And then everything collapsed as Meera ran away betraying me.

Her betrayal filled my life with darkness, making my heart void.

I could not breath in the house where I had dreamt of living with Meera and my son as small happy family. I left my penthouse to shift in this current one.

I had bought this house when I got to know about Meera's pregnancy by chance. Else she might have successfully killed our baby even without letting me know, today I strongly feel this.

Now, when I try to see all those events, those memories, those moments they look so empty, fake. Meera had created facade of perfect family in front of my eyes.

And the best part of her drama was I fell for it.

I feel disgusted about them.

Meera was not even interested in informing me about her pregnancy but I got to know being director on the hospital's management body.

And Meera successfully turned it in her favour convincing me that she had planned a surprise for me. My blind trust over her cause me the worst betrayal of my life.

I will never be able to trust anyone now. Thanks to you Meera.

It came as shock for me when her obstetrician informed about Meera's planned c-section when we drilled her post Meera's episode. She had bribed doctor to create fake reports. She wanted to get rid of our baby as soon as possible. She even disregarded doctor's warning that early c-section could cause our baby's life.

Did she wanted to kill our baby?

Thank god nothing happened to my Neev, else I would have killed you Meera with my bare hands.

Due to pre-mature delivery Neev was in NICU. Myra was there with him. I was allowed to go inside only for few minutes in a day.

Over past few months, I felt Myra was different but no.

By accepting this loveless marriage she proved she is a true Sehgal.

Betrayal, disloyalty, greediness runs in her veins as blood. I have to kick her out of this house and my son's life as soon as possible.

I don't know what miracle she had done on Neev.

I mean my own son, my own blood wants to jump in her arms the moment his eyes lands on her. He was hitting me with his tiny fist when today, I started walking out of my father's study. Finally, I had to give up in front of his cryings. I cannot hear his sobbing. It kills me every-time.

He jumped in her arms and started giggling. I have to make him remind he is my son. I am his father and she is no one for us.

Neev always gets pissed off when I put him in car seat. It is big chaos when I had to drive him somewhere as he keeps on crying his heart out and sleeps after getting tired. But today for the first time when I was coming back home he was smiling, he was playing with his toys.

His smile engulfed me with warm feelings. His innocent smile.

'Is it because Myra was beside him?'

'Is he searching his mother in Myra?'

'No. Neev. Please she will break you, crushing your happy bubble for her selfish reasons just like her sister.'

'I will not let any one hurt you my baby.'

'Your Dadda will protect you.'

I kept on staring at nowhere, but thoughts were making their ways.

Morning sun rays disturbed my sleep. I was still sprawled over recliner. I did not even realized when yesterday night sleep overtook my senses.

Suddenly, I felt sharp pain in my back. This was result of my last night's sleeping posture. I tried to get up but my feet fell on broken glass piercing my skin.

"Ouch" I screamed loudly. It was paining like hell.

"Fuck" I stumbled and fall back on chair.

Neev gave a loud shrill. I have disturbed his sleep.

"Neev, Dadda is here, baby. Nothing happened. Shh. Shh." I tried to coo him from my side. But it was difficult for me to get up and move towards his crib. This pain was killing me.

"What happened?" Myra was standing at door.

"Ohh my god" She shrieked and came forward looking at blood oozing out from my feet.

"You just get out." I screamed at her.

But one more ear piercing cry from Neev, she turned to him.

She quickly picked him in her arms and my son stopped his sobbing next moment.

"Ohh baby, don't worry. Don't get scare. I am here. Nothing happened my baby." She kept on saying soothing words in his ears and my son slept again in her cocoon.

"Neil you need medication. You will feel better." She whispered. She came forward still holding Neev in her arms patting his back.

"I need you to get out of my sight."

My voice flinched Neev in her arms. She shushed me with wide eyes.

"That is the best only thing you can do for me." I muttered and some how got up. I was moving to washroom to get first aid box.

"Neil you are bleeding."

"Thanks for your information but you can leave now." I rolled my eyes.

"Do whatever you want" She gritted while leaving.

"Hey where are you taking my son?"

"I don't want you to disturb his sleep one more time." She did not even turn back.

'How dare she?'

'What the hell? From where she got this much confidence to talk to me like this?'

I some how did dressings to my wound and got ready to go for office. I had couple of important meetings.

With faltered steps I managed to come downstairs. Julia had already set breakfast. Julia is my old loyal home care taker. She was working for our family from my teenage.

"Where is Neev?"

"Neev baby is still sleeping. He is with Myra." She replied with smile.

"Call her here and security guards as well."

In few minutes Myra was in front of me as well as security guards.

"I am leaving for office. Make sure, this women does not take my son out of the house. She is his Nanny." I pointed at Myra not even looking at her face.

I heard few loud gasps which I guessed was from Julia and Myra. I least bother about what they feel. I only care for my son.

"Keep your eyes and ears open." I dismissed my security team.

"Julia, if she does anything harmful to my son or my son cries because of her. Then just throw her out."

Julia passed pitiful look to Myra.

I left from dining hall but I could hear soft sobbing sound behind me. To which I give a damn!

On reaching office, I entered in my cabin and my PA Alex entered to update me about my daily schedule.

"Good Morning Sir. Congratulations for your wedding."

Wedding from where the hell he knows about it. I have strictly told my father to keep it secret.

"How the hell you know about it?"

"Sir it's all over media."

I opened one of news paper from iPad. It was showing headline and with my and her individual pictures.

'Neil Singhania marries with Myra Sehgal in private family function. Congratulations & God bless newly weds.'

Dad why are you doing this?

**************************************************

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 19.2K 57
When life is up to take revenge it's not death that it gives but an eternal pain in the face of marriage. The way, it played its part into Meera's li...
12.9K 553 43
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
2.5M 106K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
152K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...