The Story Of Uzumaki Naruto

By MidnightLover937

What if Naruto had the full Kyuubi? What if he had the Adamantine chains? What if Naruto had the Yuki's clan... More

The Academy
The Genin Exam's
Jonin Sensei
Bell Test
Getting a C rank
From C rank to B rank... How nice
Not An Update!

Not an Update!

326 11 1
By MidnightLover937

Hello dear readers! Sorry for the long waits. I have a lot of test and I have been stressing about some stuff, and it gets worse with migraines. Oh, yeah! I finally turned 14 which is very nice- at least I think It's supposed to be nice? I am writing a new chapter even if it isn't on Wattpad yet, I have been writing.

I have a problem. I have been chatted by an unknown number on WhatsApp saying these following sentences:

Hello, My name is Jason Williams and I have chatted to inform you that have won $800.000 from Samsung, send your address to: samsungdept17@gmail.com.

The thing is I never signed up to anything and I do not have any Samsung devices apart from the living room TV, but have it over 8 years and maybe even more. And I have been chatted by them two times. The first time was one messenger, and the second time is the one that you just read above.

I had thought to tell you guys because this could cause a virus or cause you to get hacked or something like that. I will put this same warning in my other two books. Anyway, have a nice day/night!

Bye! Stay safe and don't answer these random numbers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 35.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
157K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
386K 23.3K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...