2 Disney Princes ➳ phan AU

By TheMeganHowell

"You must love a princess, Daniel!" My mother shouted. The entire room went uncomfortably silent for what see... More

2 Disney Princes
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Sequel

6

5.4K 327 32
By TheMeganHowell

I walked around the village, greeting people as they shouted their hello's. There was one person who lived in the village that I particularly liked to go visit. It was a sweet elderly woman whose husband died in war. As much as I try to help her by giving her money, she won't take it. She says things seem better once you earn them, not if they're given to you. That's why I try to buy things from her every time I visit her.
When I got back to the castle, I was given a letter and I hurried up to my room once I saw that it was from Phil. As soon as I was in the safety and privacy of my own room, I sat on my bed and read the letter.

I thought we should get together. I have this cool place that I found in the abandoned city of Thoeron. We can meet at the entrance to Thoeron, if you're able to.
Until then,
Phil

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
945K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
305K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...